What would his sequel trilogy have been like?

What would his sequel trilogy have been like?

Attached: basedgeorge.jpg (695x441, 25K)

100% less shit and 100% more memeable

more fencing with glowsticks in space

Osmosis Jones with midichlorians

infinitely better

I remember being a youngster and thinking star wars would be based in the hands of somebody else and that he sucked but now I've seen what that looks like and I want GEORGE back

Worse than the one we got.

>i was a little faggot cock sucker and now im a big faggot cock sucker who capitalises words in the middle of the sentence i really should kill myself

>sand people

yikes

Just as horrible as nuwars and the prequels.

Mark Hamill would NEVER have even HAD to argue with him about Luke's characterization. The characters would have been treated with RESPECT. Leia would never have snubbed Chewie (the princess...YOU have to take care of her...you hear me?) to give a stranger a fucking hug first after Han died.

People would not have been bitching about how nothing made sense.

It would've been bad and prequelfags would have gotten btfo again by this absolute fucking hack for thinking George was ever the brains behind SW's success.

Probably kino. Disney Star Wars killed the fandom.
He said that was a joke, but I still would've loved to see it.

Soulful

Isnt there a general outline he gave to Dinsey that they scrapped floating around.

it would have been better than The Last Jedi, that's for sure.

George Like doing things that haven't been done before. In many ways he is the worlds most successful experimental director. A George trilogy would have been something totally new, almost unrecognizable from Star Wars as we know it, sure it probably would have had some week shit but that's the risk you take when you do something new and don't just consume,regurgitate and puke your own vomit over and over again like Disney and most "artists" these days

Yup! There wasn't enough SJW and privileged agenda in it. Oh and missing onions, lots of onions.

Prequel trilogy was such an obvious attempt to name the J it's no wonder the media tried their best to submerge it with negative reviews despite it's tremendous financial success with core fans. They were still buttmad at Lucas going full financially independent from them in the 80's and them not having the final say in Return to fuck up Luke's character and morality (which they finally did in the nu-trilogy). Then you have cryptokikes like Stoklasa going and making autistic 10 hour rants finding non-existent things to try to make the Prequel trilogy seem worse than it is just to slag Lucas.

Just look out how completely soulless and empty the new trilogy is and tell me Lucas was wrong.

Attached: MV5BMTQ4MzY1NzU5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI0MTY2Mw@@._V1_.jpg (1536x1024, 193K)

It might have sucked but we would have at least gotten good new ship/alien/creature designs out of it

That's the astounding part of Disney's failure - even people who hate the prequels have to admit that they created an interesting sandbox to play in (just see the explosion of good Star Wars video games that accompanied them) so there is at least something there for autistic imaginations to chew on

Sequel Trilogy - even as a toy sandbox - is STILL fucking bad. It's not a fun world to imagine yourself in at all. Even the most fervent Star Wars autists that are still out there don't want to imagine themselves being part of the First Order, or whatever. Nobody's LARPing that shit because the galaxy Disney has created is tiny and there's nothing new or fun to spark the imagination.

Isn't Lucas a jew who married a black woman?
Just because this lazy cashgrab was filled with racial stereotypes doesn't mean it was dropping any major redpills. It was more an allegory for the Bush administration and American false flags.

>Lucas was born and raised in Modesto, California, the son of Dorothy Ellinore Lucas (née Bomberger) and George Walton Lucas Sr., and is of German, Swiss-German, English, Scottish, and distant Dutch and French descent.
nah

Cry moar mouse shill

>Jew is against hyperinflationary fractional reserve monopoly money
Doubt it

probably very similar, but only about Kylo Ren and Luke. But he would have just used the names established in the EU. Also lots more still camera angles and lightsaber fights

HOLY BASED
say the line NPC!

>yup!

Attached: A4C8E4F9-3AEF-4A7F-95AA-80F1C79D1BEF.gif (410x202, 499K)

Apparently having a girl protagonist was the one thing they did keep from Lucas' ideas. It was going to be Jaina and Jacen basically, luke's daughter and han/leia's son taking up the mantle

and I know he was joking about the Osmosis Jones thing, but I have no doubt he would have explored more of the metaphysical shit like the Whills because he's wanted to do that for a long time

The whole trilogy might have ended up resembling the Mortis Arc from TCW in terms of how bizarre it might have been

most likely complete shit like the prequels were

>In the sequel Luke would be a 60 year old Jedi knight, Han Solo and Leia would be together, although Lucas says, they might be married or not. We have never actually discussed marriage in this galaxy. I don't even know if it exists yet. Who knows what relationship they will have? I mean, they’re together, let's put it that way. The sequel focuses mainly on Luke, and Lucas says mark Hamel has the first crack at the part if he is old enough. If the first trilogy is social and political and talks about how society evolves, Lucas says Star Wars is more about personal growth and self realization, and the third deals with moral and philosophical problems. In Star Wars there is a very clear line drawn between good and evil. Eventually you have to face the fact that good and evil aren't that clear cut and the real issue is trying to understand the difference. The sequel is about Jedi knighthood, justice, confrontation, and passing on what you have learned.
-George Lucas interview from 1984

Attached: 1514595457819.png (1080x1080, 1.45M)

>the jews made the entire world hate the prequels because one character kinda resembled a stereotype
alright buddy

Shit can be used as fertilizer, the Disney ST isn't even useful as that.

pure autism so leagues ahead of the shit disney put out

plus battlefront 3 wouldnt have been cancelled

the prequels were shit movies but the background story was not bad i.e. palpatine playing others like fools and rising to power was pretty cool
the main one concerning analkin was shit mostly because of the acting and direction
2/3rds into the new one doesn't feel like there's a story there

Retarded shit with worse actors than Nu-Wars. Let's be honest. Nu-Wars is shit but his version wouldn't be better cause there's no need for it.

Revenge of the Sith was straight up a critique of American Zionist foreign policy. "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy" is taken straight from Bush jr. The entire concept of a shadowy pseudo-religious organisation controlling things behind the scenes and starting wars solely for the purpose of expanding their power doesn't ring any bells?

This. I'm sure it would've been more watchable, but really not much 'better', Basically just meme value

It would have probably sucked but it wouldn't have been capeshit in space

it would have been a hamfisted commentary on muh republican president is fascist just like his prequel trilogy

>Nu-Wars is shit but his version wouldn't be better cause there's no need for it

This version would have had a basic outline bringing all movies full circle something disney completely failed to do

Characters that would make cooler toys

Retards, all of you.
A sequel trilogy would never be made by George because he hated star wars fans.
And George, being the devilish genius he is, decided to give one last "fuck you" to its fanbase while screwing over the jews at Disney: he made the worst possible person in the world into Lucasfilms CEO and then sold it.
He knew what Disney's modus operandi was, knew they wouldn't change her as CEO, and knew she would fuck up every single movie.
It was a sick but really funny joke from George.

Attached: aPM4pYw_460s.jpg (1096x840, 128K)

Poor Sam, maybe he'll find love in another hobbit hole.

>In Star Wars there is a very clear line drawn between good and evil. Eventually you have to face the fact that good and evil aren't that clear cut and the real issue is trying to understand the difference.
this is what the ST does, so - rejoyce!

Book of Whills would have been kino. FUCK the mouse and FUCK mouse enablers

Shit, like all starwars is.

>In many ways he is the worlds most successful experimental director.
he's just a guy that had one thing he liked which is trying to film cars going fast so it looks cool. he made his student film literally just that, he made american graffiti feature length by adding the pretext of some 'characters' he dashed off, and then he made star wars the exact same same way with the ""sci-fi"" setting so he could have ww2 fighter planes in a chicken game drag race instead of cars

Like the godawful prequels, so still better than what we have now.
Franchise died with the OT

Imagine knowing you are selling your franchise to "white slavers" and you still do it anyways. You know he regrets it

>. You know he regrets it
lol

what did he mean by 'white slavers'? why didn't he just says slavers?

It would be memed the fuck out of, so better.

Better and the EU would still be interesting atleast

I wanted Jedi Academy kino

Attached: Mara-and-Luke.jpg (340x230, 16K)

>Just look out how completely soulless and empty the new trilogy is and tell me Lucas was wrong.
And yet you can't see a single reference in any show or media about how bad is Nu Wars truly a strange coincidence

I agree, it's a bit redundant
only white people have ever been slavers and slavery is the final form racism

White slavers are a particular group of slavers usually moors, blacks and jews that enslaved white womans to use in the sex slave market

Full of hope and wonder. Confusing on paper, but magical to watch. A celebration of 30 going on 40 years of star wars, and a new path for the franchise to follow

Yes. But they'll never reveal it.
It was what JJ's original draft was based on too, which they scrapped for giving too much attention to the original cast members

too good for our timeline

we don't deserve it, we can only dream about it

The stories would have at least been new and not just a rehashing of recognizable things to let people cum over nostalgia.

now that cgi has reached a somewhat acceptable level, well it would still be horrible but probably more memorable than what we got. the mere fact that one man would have written the whole trilogy would make it less of a mess.