Stranger things season 3, this was the best season ever for fuck's sake

GOOO!!!

Attached: Stranger things 3.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

*iscord.gg/74DdYM
youtu.be/s86K-p089R8
youtube.com/watch?v=c996ra7Wqn0
youtube.com/watch?v=L78XliGeI6E&t=1s
youtu.be/PlDUiC3IVos?t=421
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_goldfinch/reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you weren't laughing your ass off during the song break in the climax you don't actually have a soul.

They just redid season 2. It was garbage.

I refuse to watch this shit.
It's the first show in history I've ever felt this way about.

S1 - 7/10
S2 - 4/10
S3 - 4/10

It's completely different from season 2, you retard

You're a retard
S1 - 7/10
S 2 6/10
S 3 9/10

I completely feel the same way. There's something so off-putting about it.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about.

This 10/10

They tell the same general story again every season.

How is it that Uma Thurman was pretty average looking until she become full on MILF at 40 but her daughter is cute from the get go? Surely Ethan Hawkes genes didnt contribute that much.

Wouldn't the two of them have gotten together to have her while making Gattaca?
Makes sense if she's the product of a movie about genetically engineering perfect offspring.

Almost as though they're fighting the same existential threat with increasingly greater stakes.
>S1 is one monster that threatens a few individuals
>S2 is a controlling force propelling multiple monsters to overtake a section of the town
>S3 is a controlling force overtaking the populace of the whole town in a bid for dominating the planet
But no, definitely the same story 3 times. Definitely nothing different ever happening in any way.

>t. simple minded moron
It's literally the same all the way down to the character pairings. Steve and Dustin. Jonathan and living skeleton. Hopper and Winona Ryder. All the other kids grouped together.

No! You are the retard!

Itt: everyone thinks everyone but them is not smart

*iscord.gg/74DdYM

I am two episodes in the 3rd season and I can't say I enjoy it very much. The male characters (Hopper and the Hawkins Post crew) are like caricatures of male chauvinists. I don't like Robin either, she seems like a cunt. Having the Russians in the town is also really stretching my suspension of disbelief to the breaking point.

You should watch handmaidens tale

I ain't watching this race mixing propaganda

You should watch fraiser

I've no interest in watching that show.

K

Soundtrack to the worst episode of TV I've ever seen

youtu.be/s86K-p089R8

Attached: ss4.webm (600x720, 1.92M)

The relationships between the characters have developed immensely, most characters have been fleshed out to the bone, the stakes are higher. No it’s not the same thing

>Having the Russians in the town is also really stretching my suspension of disbelief to the breaking point.
Like everything else in this series, it is an homage to something from the 80s.

>all those montage shots of 80s mall set to music
>those 20 seconds of the ending of Back To The Future that had no reason at all to be there aside from "hey kids remember le 80s omg we're such geeks"
>singing Never Ending Story, again for above reason
I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE THING I RECOGNIZED ON THE SCREEN

God what a onions show, S1 was ok but now it has completely gone to shit.

Attached: 1564631410178.png (753x960, 29K)

Did you clap after kissing your gf to sleep?

I actually liked the teen drama stuff

Will bf when?

Attached: IMG_1846.jpg (2448x2448, 1.15M)

>relationships between the characters have developed immensely
>most characters have been fleshed out to the bone
>the stakes are higher
Wow user, I literally cannot fathom a post more Reddit (or wrong) than this. I'm glad you can enjoy it I guess, but from an objective standpoint it has become almost a parody of itself and severely dropped in quality.

>i guess
Thats very pushover of you. Top kek

Just because I have a higher standard when it comes to quality media, doesn't mean people like that user aren't free to enjoy cliche ad lower quality shows. I'm glad he can enjoy something! (even if I have the sense and taste not to)

Attached: 1548509695020.jpg (395x397, 24K)

God damn i would fuck the everloving shit out of the girl on the left

I bet you deleted writing “i guess” before posting.

>SURPRISE DYKEING
it's fucking trash you retard

huh?

They're running out of 80s nostalgia to put in so I'm guessing it's gonna end soon.

Based retard.

Why did they cuck Steve -again-?
What was the point?

Huh?

>big titty girl obsessed with steve
>fucking tell steve she obsessed with HIM
>akshually i'm dyke i was obsessed with some other dyke
fucking retarded cunt trash

>i guess
>huh
Noice

Yeah, on the face of it I should like it. But knowing who it's fans are and seeing speeches like this
youtube.com/watch?v=c996ra7Wqn0
make me certain i'm not interested.

Huh?

1>3>2
Everybody knows this.

Season 3 was so bad.
And I can’t stand that retarded mutt kid, always thinks he’s too cool to hang with the kids his age and always act like he’s smarter than everyone else

3>1>2

The Duffers hate Steve. He was never meant to be in the series past season 1 and was never meant to be redeemed.

There are people like that IRL you know

Then why did they redeem him in season 1?

Favorite thought to masturbate to. Go!

They liked the actor

No it's just the same story every fucking season.

Because he IS smart and is COOL you're a resentful little incel

No one should watch that shit or that scientology shill.

Huh?

Based

I'm NoFap 3 years. Your cum brain has no power here.

3 was good, mostly just for Billy, Eleven and Scoops Troop, but everybody else got shafted and turned into caricatures of themselves. No way is it better than the first season.

Attached: a09297gxhgb31.jpg (1125x1402, 146K)

They apparently start season 4 in January. And apparently Wills bowlcut is going to be even bigger.

Attached: 2127223788629221798_5638300043.png (540x960, 237K)

But you did have one 3 years ago. Check mate. You cant delete that and there is an answer because of that.

more forced dyke shit lmao

Same point whenever theres a fagwash, to appeal to degenerates.

>even bigger
oh plz god no

Attached: sneed.png (3000x1500, 3.76M)

What's over/under on there being a Chernobyl plot device in S4?

Attached: 297990932_188d0d3f65_m.jpg (240x183, 13K)

>WHY ARE PEOPLE IN THIS REALISTIC REPRESENTATION OF 80'S AMERICA DOING THINGS THAT PEOPLE DO IN 80'S AMERICA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Steve must suffer. He's the Chief O'Brien of Stranger Things

Attached: the chief.jpg (970x545, 50K)

WOOHOO I LOVE STRANGER THINGS, IT'S SUCH A FANTASTIC SHOW! I LOOVE THE 70'S NOSTALGIA STUFF :) IT'S SO COMFY AND INTELLECTUAL! BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Attached: 1567278816101.png (594x582, 41K)

>realistic
>fucking dykeshit trash
fuck off lol

Noice! Soi reply my reply, bro!

Attached: boy of soi.png (232x226, 61K)

Its 80's

I unironically like the show and it's my guilty pleasure.

you just know

I find it hard to believe that Millie Bobby Brown is 15 years old.

I don't know why that would be a guilty pleasure. It's still a decent show, despite Yea Forums's sperging.

Best scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=L78XliGeI6E&t=1s

Best character:
Robin, obviously.

Attached: 8yval7foax931.jpg (544x544, 38K)

>70'S
Your underage is showing.

why?

OH NO THEY'RE PUSHING THEY'RE LIBERUL AGENDAHHH REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!11

She doesn't look like a 15 year old to me.

*_* I fucking love Dustin and ship Suzy and him so much

She looks like a pretty average kid to me.

This but unironically

I can’t fucking stand shows with children and teenagers trying to be smug, cool or smarter than they really are.

Have you been to America? People are like that there.

One thing is certain: they're smarter than you

I work with 15yo kids, some look like they're already over 18, others look like they're 12. She looks like a standard 15yo girl.

youtu.be/PlDUiC3IVos?t=421

Robin cucking Eleven in season 4 confirmed.

Attached: stranger-things-finn-wolfhard-maya-hawke-1566469502.jpg (480x480, 37K)

The joke
Your head

No wonder you're seething

That's the only homosexual character on the show. It's not like we've seen plenty of dudes kissing and marrying during the first 2 seasons, you retarded faggot.

identitarianism is fucking cancer, they should focus on writing a decent story over thinking about what social justice points they can score with the media.

Now we're probably going to get some dumbass subplot about Robin's love life. This show is becoming Riverdale tier garbage

>I'm not a retard, I swear! I was only pretending!

Yeah, let's hide the fact that homosexuals exist, that will make the show more realistic. Oh! Wait! There's two black characters in the cast, fucking liberals trying to make us think racemixing is cool!

>faggot is calling other people faggots
It's not good to project so much, as soon as a brand starts injecting social commentary like this it's the beginning of the end. They've ran out of time worthy shit to write about so they throw in a bunch of modern day social commentary because they know useful idiots such as yourself will still praise the show for being good.

>t. seething redditor

it's fucking forced bullshit they fucking wrote her as steve's girl before that fucking forced dyke shit last minute you dumbass

Not the same poster asmy poor plebbitor.

>Oh no there's one homosexual character
>you only like the show because there is a homosexual character
No, YOU are fixated on homosexuals, I just don't give a fuck if they are or aren't in the show. Faggot.

It's just a show people. Jeez don't let it get to your head.

Nah she's gay

The argument isn't about the show anymore. Now the problem is the jewish reptilians who turned Robin gay.

I think they just did it because it was too predictable and didn't want the whole cast to be in a relationship.

No one gives a fuck about the gay struggle, it will not be a very interesting sub-arc at all. I started watching the show for its sci-fi theme, the characters were engaging and their entire personalities or stories didn't revolve around surface level shit such as their race, gender or sexuality.

I don't know why you morons think injecting dykes and fags into every piece of media suddenly validates their existence more. We're all very aware that they exist, but in a series like stranger things it's not neccesary to shove in representation like this. Hell its not even real representation because Robin was never meant to be gay, her actress just decided half way in that they should change her sexuality.

I didnt complain about the black characters at all, one good thing they've done with Lucas at least is that he's not constantly going on about how black he is.

>WHY ARE THERE STILL GAY PEOPLE ON MUH TV
>I DIDN'T VOTE TRUMP FOR THIS

Attached: 9-of-the-worst-toddler-tantrums-over-really-weird-things.jpg (750x500, 393K)

And how many times does Robin talk about how gay she is?

Mike becomes a lesbian in season 4

>hide the fact that homosexuals exist, that will make the show more realistic
Considering the time period and locale? Yes, yes it would. Even in a modern day setting, shirt-lifters, clam-jousters etc are already massively overrepresented.

Huh there is a further way for Will to get cuckd by his oneitis

>No one gives a fuck about the gay struggle, it will not be a very interesting sub-arc at all
Directly from your ass.
>stories didn't revolve around surface level shit such as their race, gender or sexuality.
They don't.
>I don't know why you morons think injecting dykes and fags into every piece of media suddenly validates their existence more.
No, you are the one who thinks gay characters invalidate the show, not the other way around. I just don't give a fuck about it, you're the one crying about this bullshit.
>her actress just decided half way in that they should change her sexuality.
Dude, just look up the interview posted inthis thread. Maya didn't even know Robin was gay.
> one good thing they've done with Lucas at least is that he's not constantly going on about how black he is.
Yeah, unlike Robin, who's been bitching about her homosexuality since episode 1.

>white knights about faggots and how essential they are
>no I don't care for it!
Do you prefer the term paedo to homo? Is that your problem?

>Homosexuals didn't even exist back then!!!
lmao

>too predictable
lmao predictable shit is forced gay shit in netflix

How did we get to this?

>white knights
You're not only a closet faggot, you're also retarded... Just learn to read ffs. I never said anything about homosexuality being necessary on the show or anywhere, I just said it doesn't automatically ruin the show for me if there is ONE (1) single gay character. Unlike you, I'm not obssesed with homosexuals.

If you don't give a fuck why are you so quick to defend then? I don't care that there blacks on the show, I don't get all heated up over others having a problem with it.

The show's writing is getting lazier and their half-assed social commentary is even worse. I don't care about a dyke being a part of the show , it's just the amount of time I know we're going to waste on her subplot that is aggravating. Not everyone is going to be a fan of this, fucking get over it.

Did you already predict it in season 1 or season2, Sherlock?

Because Stranger Things threads can only ever be for Millieposting or Finnposting, or /pol/ sperging. Nothing inbetween.

Attached: millieshoes.jpg (1500x2000, 1.35M)

lol you dislike the show because you "know" something is going to happen. Fuck off.

Is this the equivalent of American Psycho threads devolving into get threads?

>w... we didn't have gays in season 1 or 2
>quick force some dyke shit in season 3
hahahaha

Millie is cute.

Why the FUCK is he so long

No, it's much worse.

I can't believe you closet fags get triggered over the presence of a single gay character on the 3rd season of a show. Your skin is too thin.

Not him but
>Directly from your ass.
You are obsessed you degenerate
>They don't.
So it's irrelevant apart from derailing the s1 character development? Then why include it? You can see why it's jarring at least, surely?
>No, you are the one who thinks gay characters invalidate the show, not the other way around. I just don't give a fuck about it, you're the one crying about this bullshit.
You're the one celebrating it

fucking admit it retard they fucking forced that shit last minute of the fucking season lmao they wrote her as steve's girl before they forced that fucking trash dyke shit hahaha

>faggots were always out in the open!
topkek
You're defending it. Instead of acknowledging how useless and contrived it is, the definition of whiteknighting.

She is. She's a very lovely young woman.

Attached: 1566186420585.jpg (960x778, 145K)

"get threads"
those are once a month or so. do you mean doubles and triples? those aren't "gets"

>apart from derailing the s1 character development?
This character wasn't in s1 though.

>you closet fags
Keep fantasizing

You're being a dishonest shit if you honestly don't think they're going to milk this

The Duffers are hacks that give into fan service, give them enough pats on the back (which the media has done) and they'll give your favourite duo or character a nice spotlight next season

Shame how many cocks she must've handled at this point though.

The only fun thing about this season was peak reaganism crazy vatniks and that was it.

>season 3 better than season 2

i hate this dumb meme. Season 3 is uniquely putrid in its design. The singing scene was the moment Strangers Things destroyed itself

>You are obsessed you degenerate
My whole point is that being obssessed with homosexuals is pretty gay, so the metaphor fits.
>s1 character development
lmao
>You're the one celebrating it
There is a diference between "I don't mind it" and "I fucking love it! hell yeah!", you autistic fuck. I just say it's stupid to cry over this.

Her genes are 50/50 Uma and Ethan and she looks like a mix of both. It just so happens that it's a good mix.

>topkek
She's in the closet. Only Steve knows she's gay. Did you even watch the show?

>the definition of whiteknighting.
lmao

Is that a goblin I see?

Attached: 1536920304506.png (656x830, 550K)

>The Duffers are hacks that give into fan service, give them enough pats on the back (which the media has done) and they'll give your favourite duo or character a nice spotlight next season
That isn't all bad though. People loved the pairing of Steve and Dustin in season 2, so they doubled down on it in 3 and that plotline ended up being the best part of the season by far.

0. Millie is pure.

fuck this fucking dyke shit piece of shit

Don't try to use reason with /pol/fags. It's useless. They only care about theyr war against the jews trying to turn us gay.

Post more Millie.

That isn't what they meant
Instead of forcing in more stronk females they should have been developing the characters that they already have. The cast is too congested and it's dragging everyone else down

they changed it to dyke shit at the last minute you fucking cumguzzling tard admit it dumbass lmao

That changes the argument entirely.
No you're saying that she shouldn't have had a relevant role at all, not that she shouldn't have been a lesbian.

They kill characters every now and then. Of course they introduce new characters every season.

If you didn't mind it, you would have made one or no posts, instead you been defending it to the hilt.

>he thinks you have to watch the show to shitpost and rustle jimmies

>cumguzzling tard admit it dumbass lmao
Chill, dude. if you get a stroke you will not be able to achieve Hitler's dream of fighting the jewish and homosexuals oppressors.

>faggotry the best part about a scifi mystery show

Because it's the only subplot they actually put any effort into and that isn't good. You might as well call it Dustin and Steve things if you're going to ignore every other aspect of the show.

I don't mind Robin being gay, but I think the whole conspiranoia about Stranger Things trying to turn everyon gay is retarded.

Weirmar problems require weimar solutions.

dumb fuck you won't even admit they shoved that shit in it wasn't the fucking plan lol they forced that shit you just keep fucking backpedaling you dumb bitch hahaha

>If you don't fucking hate dykes and get angry everytime you see one it means you worship them.
Seek help.

>cope

this doesn't make sense

>prime example with most directors shouldn't do sequels

>dumb fuck
>shit
>fucking
>lol
>forced that shit
>fucking backpedaling
>you dumb bitch
>hahaha

christ alive user, you're too far gone

Attached: pol.png (213x237, 8K)

Long cat

Attached: 974C8D16-C090-4A0B-A75C-36E90909AE80.jpg (354x640, 61K)

>everyone I don't like is a nazi

Attached: 5E036EB5-3178-48CD-B0DF-25FCD90D4ECF-2353-0000015B7B26A7B6.jpg (645x588, 33K)

Then you should be investing in an improved version of the V-2 rocket instead of shitposting on Yea Forums.

Are you autistic?

Hey, I'm not the one at war with the jews and their LGTB agenda.

Millie is the best young actress working today. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1566843366818.jpg (1888x1399, 1011K)

>still won't admit it
you fucking dumbass lol

Can't wait to see her on Godzilla vs Kong

Tight shirts with horizontal stripes make boobays look excellent.

Who the fuck said anyone was at war with them. If this is war we're doing a pretty shit job, you're the activists getting all heated up over people not liking all this forced inclusion.

Would you be scared to let someone in person see the size and contents of your Millie folder?

There were other plots, user. Eleven and Mike shenanigans, Billy, Winona Ryder and the cop, and the 2nd best character of the season: Alexei. It doesn't make fucking sense to say the only thing they put effort into was Robin being gay. The whole plot makes you think they're going to end up fucking and the twist is they're going to remain friends. I think it's a good twist. The fact that she's a dyke is irrelevant to me.

Attached: PRI_76032724.jpg (644x429, 45K)

lmao

>I think it's a good twist
you fucking sissydick numale hahahaha

8/10
5/10
8/10

Well, I wasn't projecting onto Steve so I don't feel cucked by Maya Hawke.

Season 1 was good but everything after just seemed like they're trying to please their twitter audience too much.

Me too, because unlike a lot of other people, besides Millie I actually really enjoyed KotM for the schlock it was.

I don't have a Millie folder, so sure. I just have 4 or 5 I've saved so I'd have something to post in Stranger Things threads.
Not that Stranger Things threads are worth the effort if this trainwreck is anything to go by.

Attached: 1567901424443.jpg (640x790, 167K)

nah you're jus a little bitch white knight lol

i hate modern Yea Forums. full of political sperging
why cant we enjoy the fact that a hot girl is playing a hot lesbian and we might get hot lez panty scenes in season 4?
what is wrong with you slack jawed faggots?

I was talking about the Dustin and Steve duo not the robin shit, and all the other subplots you listed had major problems (besides the alexei one).

Mike and Elevens shenanigans was overshadowed by the forced social commentary about "controlling boyfriends" when Mike has been nothing but good to her from the start, the message was incredibly misplaced.

Hopper and Joyce's dynamic was off this season, they've pretty much butchered Hopps character and reduced him to a stereotypical angry male who doesn't learn anything by the end of the season.

As I said the only good subplot was the Scoops troops because they didn't feel the need to completely butcher the characters and their dynamic with each other.

user...

Attached: 9bc2f503c3adb7f5139c78ba84d0859d-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1453, 321K)

You should know by now that you only ever watch the first season of any new TV show.

>start watching season 3
>this is the first thing we see
>get depressed because I never experienced this as a young teenager
>stop watching season 3

Attached: PRI_75130365.jpg (644x359, 34K)

>tfw no qt psychic gf to have true love with

Attached: AAAHHHHHH.jpg (970x474, 44K)

S1 - 9/10
S2 - 7/10
S3 - 8/10

So how far into s4 do you think they're going to keep the lid on her powers?
All the way until the finale that she gets her powers back?

I've felt that way about various movies where I've straight up refused, but I don't think I have for a show really.

Fuck off creepy retard who cannot laugh

Just a few episodes. Then they'll come back somehow I haven't thought of yet and she'll use them to find Hopper probably

The subtle line about Will being gai was honestly fine, it fits in line with his character, and gave some depth to the boys' friendship (which was never developed outside of the first two episodes). The Robin lesbo thing was obvious unnecessary jewing that had no real affect on the plot other than killing the Steve/Robin potential (which is fine with me, I don't want another season for fucks sake)

Normally I'd agree with you but
makes a good point

Actually agrees with and says I'm too far gone?
We need to bring back pink triangles and hard labour.

Yeah, the monster getting bigger every time definitely makes up for the fact that every season is structured the exact same way.

No, we need to learn from the mistakes previously made. Wasting time and resources on wunderwaffen is bad tekkers. We need to learn from our enemies and do our own long march through the institutions.
Or just gtkrwn it's hard to decide.

DAYUM that's one fine 30 year old.

Attached: yet.gif (300x168, 1.66M)

Will isn’t gay, stop these meme

netflix gonna force that shit man hahahaha

>why cant we enjoy the fact that a hot girl is playing a hot lesbian and we might get hot lez panty scenes in season 4?
yessssssss

>the message was incredibly misplaced.
I can agree on this. They din't elaborate much on their relationship other than both of them being horny as fuck all the time. It looks like Max put her ideas in Eleven's head, when Eleven was just mad about Mike lying to her (in fear of Hopper killing him)

>Hopper and Joyce's dynamic
I think the dynamic between these two characters being off was rwell done sine the whole point was their sexual tension was unbearable and they didn't know how to solve it.

>who doesn't learn anything
Dude, Hopper was just going to bang Joyce. He just got over his feeling being hurt because of his daughter's death and the divorce. The whole point of him shuting his feelings down was a trauma, and thanks to Eleven and Joyce he kind of overcame it.

Scoop troops was one of the best subplots, but not the only good one imo.

Sois like being cucked so he can relate

I think the point of Wil is that he's still childish. this is why he destroys his fort when he realizes everyone's grown up except him. but he might turn gay, any of the kids could, they're just discovering their sexuality.

nah man they gonna force that shit now lol

1) because the tide is turning against degeneracy
2) it's a backlash to discord tranny shilling and reddit soi
3)we're not the faggots here.
4) if it were a realistic portrayal of faggotry it would be more palatable. Does millie suffer domestic violence? Do the shitstickers get aids?

You fucked up kicking all the jew scientists from Germany. NASA scientists and the nuclear bomb would've made Hitler win and keep up against the commies.

user the original character bio has him as gay. The original script ending of season 2 has him as gay. People since season 1 have pointed out how gay he's written. He's gay

holy shit lmao gay will dyke robin hahaha

lol

>but he might turn gay, any of the kids could
Have they been abused?

>NASA scientists
topkek

What's next? Gay frogs???

Attached: alex-jones-dorian.jpg (799x478, 54K)

The ones that founded NASA were jews and ex-nazis.

Jesus he looks rough now.

>gay frogs
There are already 2 of those movies this month

Attached: 4324.jpg (432x288, 20K)

So, what exactly was her problem?

Attached: Erica_Sinclair_S3.png (439x544, 529K)

Well, he was pretty much molested by that shadow thing in season 2 and he comes from a broken family, so him being a queer would not be too much of a stretch.

When do you think operation paperclip happened? You seem to think it was before or during the war.

Capitalism

Yeah apparently Goldfinch sucks even more than IT.

They will probably never make Will gay now because people will say they rip off those movies.

She was arguably my favourite character

Nothing, she was a proud American patriot.

Seems good, a scene of brutal buggery placed in a flashback would all that's needed to complete the story of his psychological damage.

According to what?

I liked this season a lot. Few problems, though.

>Lucas had nothing to do in the story.
>Russians building a MASSIVE underground complex in Hawkins, and nobody notices.
>Nancy and Jonathan's subplot was boring, even though it was short.

nah it was fucking alright sorry
>Kids block has teen trama overstaying its welcome and replacing character development with wank
>Hopper and Joyce block is just meandering around things and barely making anything work
>Steve blocks shines with the best characters given something to do, they're ruined by Erica's introduction, but it's still the strongest story in the season

Stranger Things 3 is the biggest blockbuster season with all the epic shit and big moments but it doesn't have strength to carry the rest. It's lost a bit of the simplicity and wonder of the original season and it's honestly kinda souless. It's just a show about fun charismatic characters doing fun shit i guess.
To me, the Duffers are just afraid to try new things out and keep repeating the beats of previous seasons while telling stories that aren't fit for it.

Steve's actor asked for it lmao.
The funny thing is that the Duffers just went with it even though they weren't planning for that. So you get this weird thing where Robin essentially confesses her love to Steve in the interrogation scene but minutes later says she was "obsessed with the girl that was obsessed with him" (no one says that)
I don't mind desu, Steve is marked for a sacrifical death anyway, what's the point of giving him a gf?

>Why yes, Erica is my favorite character, how did you know?

Attached: comment_6N76EzinrYTVz83oP8fTu6xqXvVtk8Rp.jpg (633x711, 71K)

A child character written to be a 40 year old quipping man, same with Dustin, really hate this kind of writing

>rottentomatoes.com/m/the_goldfinch/reviews
According to people who went to the premier. "Cinematic Taxidermy" is my favourite.

Bullcrap but it wasn’t there when I saw it

>The Goldflop
Read a review that Finn and Ansel unsurprisingly dragged down the quality of the film with their poor performance

charisma black hole, sucks out the energy of the perfect Steve/Robin/Dustin chemistry.

she's got potential, she's just unending sass, it gets annoying.
Hopefully they give her an actual personality and depth next season

>Russians building a MASSIVE underground complex in Hawkins, and nobody notices.
I like the idea that the Russians taking over Hawkins was the direct result Nancy, Jonathan and Murray exposing the US government and forcing them to close down the lab and leave the area. If they were still occupying the town and monitoring it, the Russians never would have been able to set up shop.
All of the events of S3 are almost entirely their fault.

I think it started during the final stages of the war, when it was obvious Hitler was too high on amphetamines to think clearly and everything was rushing to a catastrophe. The most patriotic ones stood till the end even knowing there was no way out, but a lot of people started getting the fuck out of there. I think the CIA was aware of it and started offering jobs to nazi scientists.

These two are gonna fug, aren't they?

Attached: dustica.png (363x231, 180K)

What?
To be fair asking a kid from Vancouver to do a Borat impression in an otherwise serious movie is setting yourself up for failure.

>implying

Attached: images[2].jpg (748x410, 26K)

Finn Wolfhard just isn't a very good actor

Now that the dust has settled, was she hotter than Phoebe Cates?

It's a very long artsy book adapted into a movie, it's always going to have mixed reviews. But at least people seem to be praising Finn's performance

Brehs....

I mean the thing already violated him orally, much like a facehugger would do. No point in dwelling that any further. Of course it won't happen (or be said out loud on the screen) because the connection between child abuse and homosexual behavior is too controversial. Especially for such a popular show.

> But at least people seem to be praising Finn's performance
Well I'm not surprise. I watched the trailer and his character seems to be the only interesting thing in it
I'm just curious to hear his russian accent

>this was the best season ever

Attached: original (2).gif (750x526, 2.14M)

but they'll pull all the fucking EVIL STRAIGHT WHITE MALE shit every fucking time hahaha

What reviews are you looking at? I'm not saying you're wrong but the ones I've seen either don't mention him or say he was badly cast.

Attached: Untitled.png (652x516, 479K)

I think the idea they meant to convey was that the Russians just dug down and tapped into the already constructed facility the Americans had recently sealed off. They had less infrastructure to build than you think.

Really though this just proves the point that every season of the show is the same fucking thing so far.

Also, fuck Lucas and Nancy and Jonathan. They're worthless characters.

>mixed reviews
Most of them are downright negative

Here's how to fix Season 4
>Robin and Steve are working on the VHS store
>Dusting shows up with his gf
>they start investigating a spooky mystery in the video store
>Erica is never seen
>Eleven is with Joyce and the kids on another town
>Mike makes a cameo appearance to rent some sleazy porno, based Steve lets him
>other characters are never seen
>it's just Steve, Robin, Dustin, and Suzie
>investigating a mystery

Attached: images[1].jpg (736x417, 47K)

>inb4 they'll use season 4 to shill The Dark Crystal

Attached: 123213213.jpg (747x962, 120K)

no fucking dyke shit

Nigga season 4 is gonna be about will coming to terms with the fact that he’s a cum gargling faggot

>hahaha
I can recognize all your retarded posts.

>WB execs when reading the reviews but realizes the finn wolfhard fans are still gonna watch it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I hope you niggers are ready
>qt is introduced in season 4
>she comes to the video store and hits it off with steve
>they've got massive chemistry together
>becomes part of the party and helps in defeating the monster or whatevber
>in the end steve asks her out
>she actually wanted Robin the whole time
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

will there be an extended scene of her sucking on robins titties?

It's a shame, some shows have been keen to make their portrayal accurate, such as the terror and downton abbey.

fucking netflix cunts

There needs to be a millie redemption arc where she grows out of her phase.

>a tweet
Well he probably isn't that bad but not much he could do with the shit direction of the movie. At least he's still making bank from it

Eh, Steve getting rejected again just gives him even more development as a character, ultimately it makes him a better man. Him getting with Robin at the end would have just been a bullshit "here's your trophy!" ending. They'd better fucking not be building my boy Steve up like this just to throw him away on a heroic sacrifice like every other major male lead in this series.
Though, honestly the idea of a teenage lesbian being fully confident and that open about her sexuality in the early 80s is almost utter nonsense. Especially in a middle of nowhere midwestern town.

On the topic of Robin... why didn't the scary mean Russians beat the shit out of her for answers, too? They were convinced she was a spy working for the Americans, why would they care that she was a woman?

What phase?

The amount of people I've seen criticising Finn overwhelms the amount of praise he's getting though.

Attached: IMG_5155.jpg (1242x1515, 320K)

This isn't a review. It's a thirsty middle aged housewife... Who probably posts on Yea Forums going by her interests.

Attached: Bexlesbo.png (921x654, 619K)

That's the total number of one review

>being that open about her sexuality
It took her being on truth drugs to say a single thing about it

Based cougar mummy

>middle aged woman likes effeminate teenage boy's performance
Color me surprised

Sorry meant robin

>Though, honestly the idea of a teenage lesbian being fully confident and that open about her sexuality in the early 80s is almost utter nonsense. Especially in a middle of nowhere midwestern town.
She was drugged, not sure if she'd live and she kinda trusted Steve

>(((Ehrlich)))
No thanks, I'm form my own judgement

Attached: 32312.jpg (782x142, 25K)

And even then she held off until she had dug herself so deep into a hole that her only choices were either to tell Steve, or just start dating him as a cover.

My complaint is that the Russians building such a huge underground complex seems like too much of a stretch. Yeah, the mall was a cover, but did the Hawkins residents never notice the mile deep hole in their town?

Also, the original lab was completely abandoned, even the portal room. Everything the Russians did was new.

And then she bottled it up and pretended nothing happened? Sought therapy?

Every time

>degenerate
>based
kek, no

Honestly it was pretty fucking gay, it's clear that the Duffers are hacks who have no idea where to take this show.

You pop in season 1 and bam, it's a nice little 80's movie stretched out into a perfectly-paced 8-episode small town mystery. It's simple and it's effective, it's childhood nostalgia + an 80's greatest hits package, it wasn't groundbreaking but it was excellent for what it was.
A couple seasons later and we have completely lost the sense of pacing, sideplots are spinning around aimlessly while we fill in time until they all get together again for the finale, characters as simple as Hopper are already getting flanderized, and they just throw in some random 80s stuff with a shitty re-do of season 1.

ST officially has a formula right now and unless they do something different with it the show is sorta stuck in this creative limbo where it's just gonna add more characters to fill up a weaker version of a previous plot.
Seriously, there isn't enough meat here for 8 episodes, and that's fucking outrageous considering they've got like 30 characters, 5 plotlines and a bunch of arcs planned.

It feels like the Duffers lost the confidence of the guys who made ST1 because they're not really sure what they want to do. So they just do whatever while trying to recapture the magic of that first time.
Paradoxically it also feels like they have no idea about what made ST1 work, Mike has become less and less of a protagonist and the kids aren't that much of a driving force in the story, that comfy feeling of going on an adventure with your childhood friends isn't the core of the thing, all the basic ingredients are lacking, I guess.

Having said, there's still a lot of fantastic things to like here, so there's hope for future seasons.

SERIOUSLY WHY ARE THE RUSSIANS THE BIG BAD?
THE WHOLE APPEAL IS ABOUT SMALL TOWN MYSTERIES LMAO WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: images[1].jpg (452x678, 32K)

DYKE SHIT

>but did the Hawkins residents never notice the mile deep hole in their town?
They noticed their properties were being bought and they were being forced to leave their homes, which lead to protesting the Mayor.

Season 3... I am forgotten...

Attached: 8.jpg (920x584, 74K)

So season one is worth it, skip the rest?

Attached: IMG_5157.jpg (1242x603, 119K)

Pretty much, Season 1 is still excellent. There's a reason it was almost iconic

Attached: images[1].jpg (783x392, 46K)

So is Will being completely written out?
He left town at the end, his arc is basically finished, the kid himself always have zero personality, almost a pointless character, and he's getting too old and awkward to be wearing that bowl cut

Attached: will-byers-stranger-things-season-3.jpg (750x422, 28K)

Not really a full blown review but I'll toss this one in

Attached: IMG_5156.jpg (1227x1804, 283K)

Hopefully. That kid always stands out as the bad actor of the bunch, if they're gonna trim some the fat from the cast it's gonna be him.

>He left town at the end
The sheer number of people that seemed to buy one of the most obvious fakeout endings in history will never fail to amaze me. Yes user they're planning to film season 4 without Joyce, Will, Eleven or Jonathan.

>Yes user they're planning to film season 4 without Joyce, Will, Eleven or Jonathan.
I fucking wish

same, i'm not a contrarian by nature but this show had that effect on me

Post more Millie Bobby Brown.

Maybe they just forgot about him and left him in a gas station.
idk, sounds like an effective way to get rid of that boring faggot kid

except in this case you're the retard

>like everything else in this series, it is a homage to something from the 80s.

So that's why the second season was bad, and the third was even worse.

>Yea Forums pretends this is ugly

Attached: 1560996826820.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

Also I don't know what you mean by his arc is finished
>Mike hasn't had a character arc since season 1. Now he's just someones girlfriend and hates D&D
>Lucas hasn't ever had a a character arc
>Dustin More entertaining than Lucas but again hasn't really had character growth. (Other than dumping his old friends for a cool big bro)
>Max...
Will at least grew as a character the last season.

Don't stop posting Millie!

If it weren't for Eleven in that statement, I could totally see that. They'd never leave her out at this point though.

Why are all sjws pedophiles?

She's a huge slut

That's why I love her

Attached: 1566101276080.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

Finn does attract a lot of cougars for some reason

Attached: funny_finn_and_millie.webm (1000x563, 841K)

Why is he avoiding Millie?

It's an integral part of genderqueer theory
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

Maybe it's because he's dressed like a leopard

Because he's a weirdo
Right after this he was dancing with her at the premiere so no one really knows his angle

He's good. he's supposed to be one of us, one of the Yea Forums like people who don't buy in the girls bullshit

she has bad breath

See

He's just autistic in public. They probably realised how horrifying an interview with just those two would be which is why they shoved Noah in that group.

>pulling the cold and warm with the girl
Damn he’s a player

Making Will gay would be awful in my opinion. If you're gonna make the show "woke" why enforce stereotypes that the shy, awkward kid that doesn't like sports is gay? You're just reinforcing negative stereotypes that are going to give real kids like him a hard time. And this is coming from someone who doesn't care for fags.