6 million?

>6 million?

Attached: 1556240900768.jpg (307x356, 33K)

>Wooden doors on the gas chambers?

Attached: 1551846111588.jpg (3000x2000, 3.52M)

Why did the waste the logistics and fuel on taking them to death camps instead of just shooting them?

Why did Churchill reject the two dozen peace treaties Hitler sent?

Attached: 1567982382766.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Swimming pools

Attached: 1397782669954.gif (286x286, 1.51M)

Why would they shoot a man before throwing him in a crematorium?

plot convenience

I was gonna post a maymay but apparently my IP is still banned from posting pictures. What the fuck?

Maybe because Hitler promised not to invade or start wars with countries that he then invaded and started wars with

why would Churchill trust Hitler after he broke all the treaties he did such as the Munich Pact and Anglo-German Naval Agreement?

Cyanide gas will suffocate you regardless of if there’s a tiny crack under the door. Though I doubt most gas chambers were just a wood door.

I imagine a lot of the confusion on logistics comes from the camps beginning as internment / concentration camps, then the decision to start mass executions was made after they were already there. No one wants to execute prisoners all day as a job, that’s extremely mentally taxing and almost no one would readily do it. Dropping gas canisters or pumping in gas with a valve is way quicker and way less personal. The real horror of the holocaust is the decision to start executing prisoners en masse over an aryan nation belief.

>6 million
oy vey! why such a low number? don't you keep up with the news? the death count is getting bigger every day you racist!

Attached: CNN zyclone.jpg (994x1053, 239K)

>instead of just shooting them?
Except they did are you familiar with the Einsatzgruppen?

The did at first. But it was taking too high of a psychological toll on the army.

What happened to the 5-6 million Jews that disappeared from Europe following WW2? If not killed in the Holocaust where did they go?

Attached: FT_15.02.04_JewsEurope200px.png (200x621, 11K)

Maybe those countries shouldn't have tried to commit genocide against German citizens

uhhhhhh guys maybe haha we should incorporate some knid of movie or tv into this discussion haha

>shouldn't have tried to commit genocide against German citizens
Which country genocided German civilians?

they must have died in the first holocaust back in 1919.

Attached: hey what year did the holocaust happen.jpg (823x1174, 266K)

Poland. why did you think he invaded lol

late night Yea Forums always without fail turns into a autism fest between stormniggers and /his/cels

What evidence is there to suggest that Poles were genociding German civilians before the invasion? Any source you can provide?

Wonder where those 0.6 million jews disappeared to between '92 to '10. Don't tell me there was another shoah