Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

>Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

Do Americans really do this? And apparently it's pretty popular because all of them ate it up before Kevin got a chance

Can somebody explain this?

Attached: home alone 2.jpg (500x270, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgLqxSPIhR0
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/19-20-pizzas-contain-fake-3789462
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people bro

His excuse is that he's a child. But Americans in general can't appreciate different flavors and just enjoy the greasy feeling of nothing but extra cheese on a pizza.

Cheese pizza is disgusting.

it's really pretty good just order it with extra cheese and have your favorite dips to go with it.

Top fucking pleb.

That's not what the Jews in Hollywood think.

I didn't say it was the best I like my toppings. But there's no reason not to like it. It's like bigger cheese sticks and everyone likes those.

I'm trying to watch my figure

I remember once when we were kids my dad tried just ordering cheese pizza for me and my sister because we both always took the pepperonis off anyway. We thought it sucked and didn't want to eat it, he was so pissed. He never ordered it again, but eventually we stopped hating on pepperoni.

Attached: 1499473258376.jpg (420x300, 20K)

Buzz ate the whole thing to be a dick

Americans slather everything in ridiculous amounts of melted plastic "cheese"

I think it's to help mask the terrible quality of their produce

Attached: fge.jpg (3018x3018, 2.41M)

That looks pretty good

Cheese pizza is for when the pizzas with toppings run out — but yea it doesent actually taste bad unless you’re getting shit pizza but since toppings do exist there’s no point to not get them bc it’s better and there’s a lot of options

Protip for pizza Philistines: the gold standard for NY pizza is plain cheese. Everything else is judged against it.

Cheese pizza is great with tabasco sauce.

I bet you were the sort of kid that took the pickles and onions out of everything as well. You disgust me

The gold standard for pizza in Italy is Margherita, so look at that for what everything is judged upon, not your scummy plastic cheese pizza you degenerate

>macaulay culkin mentioning CP
Was it a cry for help?

Attached: 1546982181110.png (370x378, 214K)

It's called margarita and the most popular pizza in the world

Attached: 1392182693811.gif (206x196, 480K)

American cheese is probably the most vile think i can imagine if you consider their laws and regulations.

It's not though, that's the thing. It looks as if it'll taste great, but in reality, it tastes of nothing. Bland, plastic, maybe the slightest hint of salt.

Margherita pizza is the best pizza in the world. I'm from Texas and even I know this.

No one gave a fuck about you being from Texas but you

Kevin Mcalister was a fucking psychopath in that movie.

youtu.be/ZgLqxSPIhR0

Work in a pizza place, I've noticed a trend around the first of the month or when it's a few days after payday people either order cheese pizzas or half cheese and half something else. People really want their pizza but don't want to pay extra for a topping or they're assuming they aren't going to get charged extra because half and half. Or they have boring-ass/autistic kids who won't eat anything else.

Attached: 1492292381488.jpg (500x333, 28K)

Weird i only just now realized why they call it Cheese Pizza, I always catch on to dumb shit like that way too late

I only mentioned it because Texas isn't known as a pizza culture you twat. We're all bbq and steaks.

Speaking of Za, I made this. What do you guys think?

Attached: FB_IMG_1562476388012.jpg (1133x2015, 183K)

i just saw that. absolute fucking garbage edits

>only cheese and black olives
dropped

Tragically, Culkin loved it. He got groomed hard.

>olives
Cancer.

Olives are a staple topping on pizza you fucking cunts

When you have a huge group, there's always going to be ingredients that one person or another doesn't like.
While plain cheese pizza isn't the ideal for most people, it is often the safest bet, rather than trying to manage everyone's individual tastes.

Like, I like black olives on my pizza, but if I go out with my friend and we buy pizza to share, I know if I put black olives on it he won't eat a single slice.

You can even order pizza with different ingredients on each half in most places now, but for a big family like that having a bunch of plain cheese as a backup for people who want seconds or thirds still might be the simplest way to go.

I said ONLY olives you fucking retard.

My favorite toppings are Bacon, Ham/Canadian Bacon, and Tomatoes.

Attached: 1566246489780.jpg (640x853, 63K)

It's probably because he's a kid so they just order it a lot and the family's become acclimated to it. I didn't like pepperoni or really any other flavor of pizza until I was in middle school. I can't remember when specifically, but I know when I was a kid, it was cheese cheese cheese. I can't even fathom getting a plain cheese pizza today, or a pizza with no toppings.

whats up with the fetishization of cheese in america? seems like it's just a reason to eat more fat

This. You get a bunch of cheese, pepperoni, and a couple of other things like meat lovers.

That said, cheese is the best. Simple tastes, simple life.

Olives are fucking gnarly and you're a pleb for not knowing the only staple topping on pizza is pepperoni.

Where the fuck do you live that they don't eat cheese?
Also dairy is a highly subsidized commodity in Murrica, so cheese is shilled pretty hard universally while also being fucking delicious.

We eat cheese, but do not put it on damn near everything

neither do we retard

>God Tier

Anchovies

>Average Tier

Everything Else

>Kill Yourself Tier

Pineapple

fuck that shit, I refuse to believe the tortilla Shells with what looks like 2 slices of cheese and a raw tomato on top are better than pizza hut pic related

Attached: pizza hut.jpg (1000x747, 145K)

Almost based. Anchovies are GOD tier, but sometimes pineapple on pizza is good.

Margherita pizza unironically is better than that pizza. Try it sometime.

This is also the way it's done at just about every company or organization "pizza party" I've been to.
One table has a stack of boxes of pepperoni, another table has a stack of boxes of plain cheese, enjoy.

>buy food
>have to buy other food to change taste of first food
pizza plebs in this thread i swear
t. monstrous fatty that has dedicated his life to pizza

Y’all niggas never been to a good pizza place if you think it’s bland without toppings. Not everyone is stuck with dominos like you

the flavor is in the sauce (the red stuff between the cheese and bread)
if you need a whole bunch of toppings to give your pizza flavor, you fucked up the sauce.

This. Dominos isn't even that bad cheese anyway.

is there a difference between margherita and cheese pizza??? it's the same thing.

kids don't like strong flavors

completely different, margherita has visible tomatoes, basil, and random chunks of mozzarella, kids will pick that shit off especially the basil.

this is a cheese pizza

Attached: cheese-pizza-h.png (577x284, 356K)

>scummy plastic cheese

that shit doesn't go on pizza you fag, you think people are making kraft singles pizzas like monsters? If anyone pulled that shit they'd get kicked in the dick so hard they'd shatter the Y chromosome from their personal timeline.

One is made with 'Margherita' sauce, topped with tomatoes, covered in different cheeses (mozzarella mostly), and made by chefs all over the world.
The other is what people order when they are picky, catering for people with picky tastes, or for people with no money. Also kids

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/19-20-pizzas-contain-fake-3789462
That's just the first one I found, I'm sure you could find many more sources for plastic cheese on pizzas

>British pizza
Lol, can't even afford actual dairy. You bitches are never gonna see ice cream again if you leave the EU.

>UK

first of all they said pizza in the US had plastic shit in it nobody gives a shit about the UK, and processed cheese isn't plastic cheese it makes for a stretchier cheese if that's the next thing you're gonna try and use as an example.

>Do Americans really do this?
What do you mean? Plain cheese pizza is the original pizza. If anything it's adding other toppings that's an American thing.

asia has the worst toppings and they make everything sweet, fucking korean pizza is the absolute worst they put corn and potatoes shit on it

Attached: IMG_3183.jpg (3456x2304, 459K)

Nice to meet another texan online, bro

Its pretty good cheap n fast home made pizza desu. Dough, sweet chilli sauce and cheese atop.

few more years and texas will just be reclaimed mexico just like commiefornia enjoy it while you can

Pepperoni pizza is the best pizza.

Ausfag here, I love Pizza Hut's cheese pizza.

The tomato sauce they use with it is divine.

Attached: thin-crust-cheese-pizza.jpg (550x413, 68K)

If the pizza place is good, I get Margherita. If it's just OK I'll get chicken and mushroom.

if prepared with very high quality ingredients even a simple pizza with just tomato and mozzarella can be awesome

Attached: margherita.jpg (800x533, 119K)

what's the brown stuff?

Minced meat i think ?

Pizza quattro formaggio is bretty good.

Pizza in general is lazy trash food. Who cares what you put on it.

>pickles....on pizza
You disgust me.

What the fuck is the difference between pickles on a pizza and pickles on a sandwich? Isn't a pizza basically a big, round, open faced sandwich?

People commonly put fucking pineapple on pizza, but pickles are too extreme?

>Superior EU Pizza

Attached: Bananas n pineapple.jpg (1200x845, 271K)

>gnarly
Nice baby-tier taste palette

Simplicity is the mark of the patrician. The only topping worthy of pizza is pepperoni. Nothing else belongs on top of a pizza in any capacity. If you eat anything other than cheese or pepperoni pizza you are subhuman.

Attached: 1563936007209.jpg (2000x3000, 791K)

>putting two different fruits on something that has tomato sauce
You people are like monkeys.

>implying this makes up for your shit taste

>putting two different fruits on something that has tomato sauce
What's wrong with that?

I fucking hate cheese. And I especially hate cheesesticks

what the fuck?
That's how most Italians do it. Just cheese and tomato.

>quattro formaggi
>American

Oh god, I fucking hate corn. Sweet tatse should be forbidden in pizzas.

superior pizza toppings:
good pepperoni
prosciutto (not cooked)
anchovies
sausage
porcini mushrooms
rapini (only with sausage and no tomato sauce)
good artichokes (not the canned shit)
pancetta
bell peppers
everything else doesn't belong

>Do Americans really do this?
What the fuck are you talking about? Pizza Margherita is the most popular out of all same in Europe

>Speaking of Za

whats with this nigger speak meme?

Why did John Hughes have Joe Pesci play both the burglar and the cop? What was he trying to say?

Attached: 0_mYyUVOT.jpg (1200x900, 107K)