Now that the dust has settled can we agree Breaking Bad had a great ending?

Now that the dust has settled can we agree Breaking Bad had a great ending?

Attached: 48702_4496351ea142ddbd936b19a36696b442492ae3bb.jpg_facebook.jpg (1200x630, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMlNl0fKwxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bros I'm so excited for the Jesse Pinkman movie

yes last two episodes were kino
youtube.com/watch?v=rMlNl0fKwxQ

I remember people thinking Walt wasn't real because the police walked right over him like they couldn't see him.

you mean how it's implied that he makes it and and he's going to have a chance to have to go to court and and all that and face everybody for his actions and all that interesting stuff?
oh no wait i forgot he just died from a stray bullet from his machine gun that they had to make a scene for because they hubristically put a teaser of it at the start of a series with no idea what to do with it, in the middle of a nonsense digression plot featuring recently introduced unimportant characters so that the whole series just kind of stumbles until they gave up

It was Walt Jr's dream

hey tv writers if you think making up series arcs on the fly is so cool why don't you just start writing episodes live like just fuckin improvise and it's going out that night no matter what i'm sure that'll make your shows even better. Either that or you could recognise that the reason only the first and second episode of any of your fucking output is ever good is because those are the ones you had a plan for, an actual purpose and story to tell
Fucking hack cunts

Sneed

huh?

what you mean?

Personally felt like it should've ended with everyone else dying but Walt being left alone with his meth and possibly not caring after all.

show bad

Awful ending. Last season should had been cut

what?

Have sex

Either should have retweaked the previous season in to an ending, or wound down the two part final season more slowly. It felt like by the time shit had hit the fan in Ozymandias, they'd run out of time to make a well rationed ending. The last two eps feel rushed with the time skips.

Agreed.

Is the film going to acknowledge that the show had two of the best hitmen west of the Mississippi yet they never showed them in action?

Attached: skinny pete and badger breaking bad-1566898399107.jpg (728x455, 98K)

>Ten fucking years ago.
>Jerking off to pregnant Skylar.
>Unexpected fap to Jane OD scene.

Peak COOMing.

Nothing good to Coom to anymore except BBC, lads.

Attached: 1567936478341.png (1069x917, 584K)

No, it was too depressing. Walt didn't deserve to die with everyone hating him, especially because it wasn't his fault Hank died

Now you can jerk it to pregnant Jane

Attached: SEI_70040766.jpg (480x721, 55K)

Attached: COOOOOOM.jpg (1371x2160, 317K)

how would you have ended it

>what are you staring at user?

Attached: 00-story-kr.jpg (900x1173, 259K)

i love how men have zero standard so they would provide for awful women

It's the worst episode in the show. Walter turns into Batman, how can anyone take that seriously?
And he gets everything that he wanted at the end after all he has done which is lame as fuck.

Yes

Not him, but I wouldn't have started every episode with a clip of the last.

Jesse needed to die too.

The Fly was the best episode.

Vince is a hack, Hank forgets his own name in the show for fucks sake

"I won" should have been the end of the show. Season 5 is embarrassingly bad.

Fucking love this scene and the extended main theme song that kicks in.

>Hank forgets his own name in the show for fucks sake

what?

S4 finale was kino as fuck
S5 finale was okay

>dude then out of nowhere everything starts working to plan haha!

Attached: DF32E599-0026-4D49-BFC0-A5A00808DAFE.gif (320x352, 837K)

No

Her feet are so ugly

We get more Hank kino in season 5

>I'm Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck yourself

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVE

Eh. I wanted to see Walter actually win even if it was at a greater cost. Also am not a fan of how Hank found out Walter's secret. His reaction to it was just too impulsive and angry to my liking. He just connected the dots way too quickly.

Attached: 14567876543456.jpg (255x218, 17K)

Did the people that say that the ending wasn't good expected some kind of capeshit ending? With Walt going full John Wick on the neo nazis and then an epic kung fu fight against Jack?

>And he gets everything that he wanted at the end
>his family hates him
>his brother in law is dead

He managed to make his family be cared for, but that was that.

The ending and final season in general is the worst part about Breaking Bad but it’s not god awful or anything

Walt was an awful person man. Him dying with nothing but his meth is one of the few good things about the ending

also, the cancer was back iirc. it wasn't explicit but he smashed an hand dryer after his last medical appointment, so i guess the doctor didn't have good news for him

You're a retard

I'm pretty sure he told skyler the cancer was back or something like that. It was not subtle or implicit

I remember there was a crazy theory that Gus could control birds

Attached: 7BD855F0-9F78-4185-8319-F93E13CEDBBD.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

This. I’m pretty sure she even says “good” after he tells her

That wasn't his last medical appointment.
And that scene was way early in the show. He smashed that hand dryer because the doctors said to him after the operation that he will get to live a little bit longer when he already was ready to die.

That was in the last season I think. A couple of episodes in early season 5 when at that point she can't stand Walter anymore

>why stare at my feet when you can stare at my pregnant belly?

Attached: krysten-ritter.jpg (591x748, 95K)

Who's this cutie?

My wife

ASAC you fucking monkey