Movies with this feel

Attached: Fall_Colors-2.jpg (1536x1024, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Duk_0X1BcdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_around_Halloween#Horror
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her

There are none

I'm not telling you.

user please

Miller's Crossing

Attached: millers_primary.jpg (1100x618, 73K)

All That Heaven Allows

ok it's The Trouble With Harry

Beat me to it.

Attached: flang.jpg (500x375, 49K)

All dramas in Hallmark Channel

The Cider House Rules

Attached: fhd999CHR_Charlize_Theron_004.jpg (1920x818, 1.34M)

Attached: Autumn-Sun-images-bbfd471f-0a33-4fa5-83df-6dbf0f6e99a.jpg (780x1111, 192K)

How the fuck did you get anvimage of my desktop vackground from 10 years aho!?!

Attached: 00d58bbff7acd2731ffadcd9180d38c4.jpg (620x930, 97K)

HALLMARKIES RISE UP

Hero

Attached: zhang-01.jpg (1500x999, 365K)

i think i got it from some fall themed thread

Rushmore

Hero

havnt seen this in many years, i should rewatch it

youtube.com/watch?v=Duk_0X1BcdU

Sleepy Hollow
Stepmom
When Harry met Sally
October Sky

this looks comfy

yes, it's just a comfy story about a woman living in rural japan. Part 2 is during winter/spring

imagine u awake on a picnic blanket in one of these areas the leaves falling down slowly from the autum breeze n u look to ur left n ur wife is packing upt he food n stuff cus ur pcinic is over and u finally realize ur shitty boring life was all a dream ur brain was reminding urself to soak in this autumn-wife moment entirely cause this is happiness and she says wats ur problem cus ur freaking out that this is ur real life now in this dreamy golden forest with ur virgin wife who loves you irredeemably and then u go on a slow walk with her through the road carrying the bakset of ur stuff holding her hand and u donttalkmuch iwhh er cause u are both enjoying the scenary and comforting in silence gevx

yeah that would be cool

Are there any horror movies with this feel? I'd love to see more horror movies set during autumn.

yea

Water for Elephants, at points.

The Swimmer but in a depressing way

Halloween
Sleepy Hollow
The Witch

Miller's Crossing

/thread

>IF YOU'RE OUT ON THE ROAD starts playing

>Are there any horror movies with this feel?
yes, but for some reason i am blanking hard right now.

Isn't October Sky a little bit too hillbilly coal-mining to qualify? I like the movie, but I don't think of it when seeing OP's picture at all.

Fuck off city slicker

this picture is like, so racist

Trick r Treat

All that comes to mind is Halloween and thanksgiving/holidays-related movies.

Every fall time Hallmark original movie ever made. Seriously, just go turn on the fucking Hallmark channel.

Anything set around Halloween, which means tons of horror movies.

All seasons are the same when you're loading sixteen tons.

A river runs through it

Barely any horror movies are set around Halloween.
I've always thought this was weird by the way.

I think the last scene from The Saint was literally filmed where this photo was taken.

lord of the rings

Mr. Turner is a very pretty film about the life of a genius painter.

Over the Garden Wall is an animated miniseries about two brothers lost in the woods and it's almost perfect.

Otherwise read some Calvin and Hobbes.

Attached: calvin and hobbes last strip.png (1920x1200, 466K)

>Barely any horror movies are set around Halloween.
That's just not true.

Secret Window

>isn't it wonderful?

So is the kid gay?

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Attached: giphy.gif (500x227, 1.87M)

Name 10 mainstream horror movies that take place at or within a few days of Halloween. (Don't just list every movie in the Halloween franchise)

Most horror movies are set during summer for some reason.

Notable horror movies that take place on or around halloween besides the halloween series

Blair Witch Project
House of 1000 Corpses
Pet Semetary
Poltergeist
Sleepy Hollow
Trick 'r Treat
Amityville Horror
Creepshow
and The Exorcist

So like 1 i every 20 horror movies occur around Halloween? Seems pretty low.

It's super, those are all the notable ones and since there are hundreds of notable horror movies besides these means halloween barely gets mentioned.

it's super low*

>Name 10 mainstream horror movies that take place at or within a few days of Halloween.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_around_Halloween#Horror

Also, see Not to mention things like Nightmare before Christmas and Paranorman.

>for some reason.
Because summer is when young people went to the movies the most, and you want them to look at the movie and think of when they were just outside, and to be reminded of the movie once they leave the cinema, because that heightens the scare factor and word of mouth. It's all about profit maximisation.

I've seen all 3 of these. They're all very good movies.

Trick 'r Treat is probably the best movie set during Halloween. A great movie and very underrated.

Attached: 1537638282432.jpg (2560x1440, 500K)

>mainstream horror movies
Not Z list trash user

>back into the 90s this week

why

Attached: 1395368100493.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

I can never tell this and Legends of the Fall apart when I see the title and try to remember it.

Jews have created weather machines to cause natural disasters. Unnatural weather is a side effect.

Don't turn this into an ego thing.

damn ive been getting high and drunk for 3 weeks straight and summer is already almost over lol

Just because a movie is set during Halloween doesn't mean it will have that comfy autumn feel. There are quite a few horror movies set during Halloween that don't have a comfy autumn feel at all.

Attached: 1564750008215.jpg (1280x852, 286K)

The Simpson's Movie

k

I'm not the one who had to google "top 10 horror halloween movies" and then link a wikipedia page to a bunch of movies he's never even heard of, let alone seen, just because he couldn't admit he was wrong.

>haha you had to google the list of movies that fit a certain criteria
You're a retard.

Also, those were explicit horror movies set precisely around Halloween.
There are tons of movies that are horror-ish, and are set in the general fall season, like Hocus Pocus, or even ET. (and Nightmare before Christmas, Paranorman, Coraline, ...).

the great getsby had some really cool fall scenes towards the end, fot with the plot too

Hocus Pocus is set during Halloween and is a comfy movie. I saw it when it came out when I was a kid, so nostalgia might play a role when it comes to how I feel about it.

Attached: hocus-pocus.jpg (2000x1313, 1.06M)

I saw the trailer for this so many times, shit was all over all the vhs tapes I rented as a kid.

This movie is the only time I've ever found Sarah Jessica Parker attractive at all.

Attached: 58ccc94b6aa0761d0cca5d6f1c66c331--hocus-pocus-movie-hocus-pocus-.jpg (500x641, 38K)

It's the movie that fooled the world into thinking she was hot. She was coasting on those memories for the rest of her career.

Autumn is my favorite season

same

yeah i was into her when i was younger, she was very sexual in this even though it was for kids.

I too vividly remember the cleavage, though I can't find good pics.

The Village

She was quite sultry in this movie. Even as a kid I was like "damn, nice boobs."

Attached: boobs.jpg (474x265, 14K)

>Even as a kid I was like "damn, nice boobs."
Same.
I think they showed best when she was on her broomstick near the end somewhere.

This is now a Hocus Pocus thread.

Attached: H-1230 - Sarah's cleavage.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>tfw no boy-child-abducting big tiddy witch to /ss/ with you at Halloween

>boy-child-abducting big tiddy witch
As a kid, something about that concept really made my peepee the big peepee.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x252, 509K)