I'm sick and tired of this gay shit

I'm sick and tired of this gay shit.

And it's always the fucking Jews, this entire movie is about how am openly Jewish family turns their son into a fag and lets him get fucked by the father's student.

Attached: GAY JEWGAY JEW.webm (600x322, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzZCvH7Q060
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine living your life by being triggered literally by anything and everything

He was groomed.

His parents knew and approved, they probably sold him.

He gave him aids, ruined his life then got bored and left to have sex somewhere else.

It is a vampire movie.

People did not notice because we live in Weimar.

>watching a film
>hey this is pretty goid
>some racemixing inserted in the plot
>get that uncomfortable feeling
>go to wikipedia search for the series
>check the producers and writers
>close laptop

Attached: 1450391700266.jpg (633x758, 157K)

Cool falseflag thread faggot

>parents tell him to get along with the student
>man starts telling boy "i thought you didn't like me"
I wouldn't be surprised if the parents were actually pimping him out. They REALLY wanted him to get along with the guy, it's so fucking bizarre.

Attached: clla me by your name.jpg (474x682, 50K)

they want him to get along with him because oliver is going to be living with them for months. it's nothing so sinister.
europeans are much more open about friendship in this way than americans are. we see sinisterness in everything.

Oliver was only there for like a fucking month bro. .

ok. the point still stands. do you want your son to be irritable and make your graduate student's stay at your house potentially uncomfortable? what do you expect?
either way it worked out such that elio was initially very standoffish with oliver regardless of what the parents wanted. i don't recall much pushing on dad or mom's part for elio to be more charitable during this phase either.

You don't need to be super friendly to the guy and go with him everywhere to not be irritable. As a matter a fact the kid was a little fucking shit in the beginning regardless. Basically being polite and saying hi bye have a good day is enough. They pushed for them to get really close. And in the end the father explains that they had a very special connection, I bet the father's a fucking fag too.

My point still stands, the father was pushing for more than just "friendship"

the father had a gay relationship in his youth not too dissimilar from elio and oliver's. he's bi.
i'd have to rewatch the film to verify your interpretation here. you might be right.

Part of the reason I've stopped watching anything with my family. I don't need that shit thrown at us.

Trust me, I watched this movie because I thought it was a natural romance. I've been duped, because it was subversive fag rearing shit.

And the fact his parents were aware they were fucking in some shape or form, just doesn't sit right with me. He's just a boy, just like the man was fearing when he kept asking if he "regrets it" or "feels scarred" by the sex. The man had a fiance the entire time too and now the boy has just been used.. It's so fucked up, I'd prefer if he ended up finding a woman instead of always having one.

>watch explicitly gay film
>wtf how could the jews do this to me!
youtube.com/watch?v=vzZCvH7Q060

Cope

The old man is a predator and he ruined that teenager. If you still do not understand, put Elio's female friend in his position. Now think again. It's even worse in Elio's case. Watch the final scene, he will never truly recover.

>Watch the final scene, he will never truly recover.
I never truly recovered.

I thought the father had some sort of relationship with the blond guy. That's how fucked up the whole thing was. You are entirely free to not take any of this seriously but I know a number of Elios (all complete fuckups) and liberal families like the ones in the film. Truly the worst people. It pisses me off to no end.

It's Elio who chased over and persued Oliver. In the books he fawns after him immediately. The parents just didn't want to get in the way of their 17 year old boy experiencing a first love. It was 80's Europe.

straights btfo

The ending hit me hard as fuck, but did anyone get pissed off about that fly on the screen just buzzing around?

>17 year old experiencing first love
>completely unsure of himself
>let me just fuck him lol and ruin his life forever
How about no

Attached: THE FUCKING FLY.webm (800x430, 2.81M)

The truth is that heteros are mad that they have been biologically forced to love disgusting foids and lash out at the superior homosexual love. Read the Symposium, plebs.

He didn't deserve this

Attached: this is your mind on jews.webm (1000x536, 2.8M)

The fly was very kino. A symbol of death. Satan intruding the frame. DESU the film needs a competent traditionalist critic to make an explanation for peasants, because those insane communists made a huge mistake here.

I was thinking pestilence, his mind is forever ill.

Attached: loling @ u.webm (700x376, 2.81M)

Exactly. Blond guy also behaved as if he knew he was doing him wrong. Why does the kid start crying after fucking a fruit?

>Why does the kid start crying after fucking a fruit?
He's embarrassed and disgusted with himself. He probably isn't used to being horny, so after he does it he's extremely confused. It shows the huge experience gap between Ellio and Oliver, Oliver being the adult clearly taking advantage of a budding youth. Ellio loved Oliver, whereas Oliver just wanted to have fun, just like he does with the women.

I mean lets be real, imagine a whole bunch of people finding out you stuck your dick in a pile of raw meat and fucked it.

Attached: so this is the boy they sold me for a month.webm (1000x536, 2.78M)

The irony in this post is palpable, I will save this
Well crafted b8 sure

Well, that explains why an adult should not have sex with kids. It's almost as if homosexuals reproduced by doing thing such as your gif related.

It's called La mala educaciĆ³n in Almodovar.

Don't do it.

The communist director unconsciously knows he's doing wrong, blond fictional guy realizes it too, kid is so fucked up that masturbation makes him cry. Stick to grownup freaks like you and stop spreading your evil.

imagine watching this gay shit