Why is it allowed?

Why is it allowed?
Would you let you kid watch it show?

Attached: IMG_20190909_081528.jpg (2320x1740, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN1rjvYqrgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't let my kid near any screens before 15

No,I will never have kids.But if I had wouldn't want them to watch capeshit.

Why are superheroes not allowed to have sex?

I'm sure my kids will be all sorts of fucked up by age 10.I turned out ok, they will survive.

the show is for adults so no I wouldn't let my kid watch it

They can watch whatever they want and when they are 14 they can start smoking weed t home if they want and their friends can too, I'm going to be the cool dad of the block

>started off great before devolving into a #metoo shitfest

Deep didn't even sexually abuse the cunt. She decided to do it.

Attached: 911.png (442x341, 153K)

society is rapidly spinning out of control. Sure maybe you turned out okay but for every one person that does there's 100 turning out all sorts of fucked up. I am terrified of having kids with the internet and smartphones being so ubiquitous now. People are giving kids a phone before they even start school now. Kids are raised on iPads, who knows what they could be doing, did you see those 'kids' youtube videos? That is some severely fucked up shit, we weren't being force fed that stuff constantly at age 5.

Just wait 10 years until these kids are a little older and then we'll see the full effects of what technology has truly done to humanity

Attached: 1547709290981.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>who knows what they could be doing,
That's why you keep an eye on them.

Context what's going on here?

I grew up seeing tits on TV, I remember what being a kid is like. It doesn't matter.

So what? It's an interesting experiment. It's not like anything else is going on.

Why not

>capeshit
fucking kill yourself, but have sex first

If you're engaged with your children and not just handing them the phone at 3 they're fine. Your engagement is what drives them above all else. If you're giving them the emotional piss off they're going to start looking in other places. Which is how you get fags like us that spend hours online calling complete strangers fags. Be involved and work with them. If your parents can figure out how to work Facebook at 60 I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to manage the internet and social media with yours.

This

I on purpose am avoiding to watch that degenerate propaganda

>WATCHING
>SHOWS/MOVIES
>ON
>A
>LAPTOP

Attached: Darkened.png (512x512, 114K)

sniff

>what is sexual coercion
That said she's still a dumbass because Deep didn't even have the power to influence her hiring.
Also strange that Vought didn't kick her fucking ass for causing a PR disaster like that.
There should at the very least have been a scene where she complains to HR first and they tell her to keep her mouth shut, and a scene where marketing tells her that her career is finished in a few months because she's a PR liability.

But that would require responsibility from parents

scenes like this make me think it was written by reddit atheists, and I'm not even a fan of religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=SN1rjvYqrgE

It is meant to be watched by adults, retard

Honestly Legion is the only capeshit show that seems worth watching.

>entire show is about everyone being liars and pointing out the hypocrisy
>preachy church episode
>dude stop listening to the bible's lies, look at the hypocrisy of buying expensive shit for salvation.
>also support gays, you bigot, hating gays is wrong

Attached: 1566641922381.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

maybe, just maybe the point of the scene is that butcher is bitter and has an axe to grind

I let my kid watch anything that's not straight up fucking or something that would give him nightmares.

I don't remember any blatant pro-faggot propaganda aside from Hughey making a remark about pray-away-the-gay, which is a retarded practice.

But maybe i dozed off for a moment tbqh.

>"suck my dick or you're fired"
>This is fine
yeah you are the reason there is a #metoo thing
if you threaten someone with anything for sex you're being a rapist

Based. Read ISAIF and Baudrillard though.

Also Ipads? Come on. Your kids will be in their teens before they see reality unaugmented by contact lens displays