He didn’t do it

He didn’t do it.

Attached: 14E2488A-0BDB-4B19-B988-1A0BD56F6C68.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbAd62jzrNI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194
youtube.com/watch?v=diBApOZeDfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White
bet the house on it he fucked those kids

Yes he did. Sucks to admit but he did

He seriously looks like a monster from a horror movie here.

just a coicidence that he was destroyed by .. them

Attached: mj redpill.png (1832x546, 318K)

>Muslim that fucks kids
>ourguy

Have sex

>imagine being this retarded

THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US

I WOULD SHOW MICHAEL JACKSON MY ANUS TO BE NOT POOR

I don't care if he really did it though. The guy had a hard busy life, he deserved some cunny and boipussy. All men need to relax.

Also, he sang like no one:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbAd62jzrNI

it would have been a privilege to have been butt fucked by jacko

based HEE HEE man

An innocent man. Monsters killed him. We love you Michael Jackson.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc

Objective fact that he was innocent.

Objective fact that it wouldn't even matter if he wasn't.

I don't think he explicitly did it or was a pederast, he definitely was a pedophile though.
That's fucked up but understandable.

>fucks kids
>not /ourguy/
sure buddy

>google image search ops image
>some singer from the 80s who is dead
why is this on Yea Forums?

>Being a dumb zoomer

>this guy dosent know every single singer who died before he was born, he clearly is dumb

underage b&

I hate the jews just as much as the next bloke but you're an idiot if you think he didn't diddle them kids. Even Brando had to say he thinks he probably did it, and he was good friends with MJ.

Attached: 1552245022566.jpg (770x1316, 252K)

He was grooming and sexually abusing kids. It's debatable if he actually had sexual intercourse with any of them but he was a predator.

Then why not McCauly Culkin? Why would Brando be good friends with a pedophile? I think Brando's opinion says more about Brando than MJ.

>why not McCuly Culkin?
What makes you think he didn't?
>Why would Brando be good friends with a pedophile
Brando was a high-ranking hollywood celebrity. He's probably used to being around pedos.
All this whataboutism doesn't change the fact that MJ was a diddler

McCauly defends Michael.

this but unironically

Michael was pure. Do not bully him

He was abused himself. Of course he did it to kids

And? Is he incapable of lying? MJ brainwashed his victims, that's why those dudes from the doc defended him, too when they where kids.

He's also a fucking crazy drug addict with a ton of emotional problems and is or was fucking a underage woman.

Why the fuck does everyone turn a blind eye to how much of a mess mcauly culkin is? He obviously got fucked by jackson or SOMEONE in hollywood.

So does Feldman. You think with all the shit he's been through if Michael had fucked him he'd not still admire him so much

What if Michael Jackson brought in all these kids like Maculay and tried to give them a magical wonderland experience because he knew what (((they))) did to children in Hollywood, and wanted them to enjoy their innocence like he never got to before it was too late? Keep in mind he apparently despised Stephen Spielberg, the chief pedo rapist of them all.

Seems like both sides are right, he molested kids but everyone let it fly and then they backtracked and decided he needed to be taken out for the greater good

michael is innocent

>All these niggers saying he did it.
>No one can provide a single shred of evidence and constantly get btfo in court when they ask for gibs.

MJ's own attorney admitted Jordan Chandler's genital description was the reason they settled. This was the "300 lb. gorilla" in the mediation room referred to by Carl E. Douglas during a legal seminar on the Jackson trials. MJ settled with the Chandlers for around $20M in 1993 to avoid a criminal trial. Jordan was just one of the many underage boys who MJ spent dozens of nights with in the same bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFKp_VgU30&feature=youtu.be&t=5194

At the 1:26:30 mark
>…in our perspective, you have to remember that there was a companion criminal investigation case going on by both the District Attorney’s office in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. There had been an occasion where Michael Jackson was examined, and his genitalia was recorded, which was part of an investigation. And that was part of the 300 pound gorilla in the mediation room. We wanted to do all that we could to avoid the possibility that there would be a criminal filing against Michael Jackson, and the reality was we were hopeful that if we were able to “silence” the accuser, that would obviate the need for any concern about the criminal side, so from our perspective there was a great deal of trust, not only with Johnnie and Larry because they had a twenty year prior friendship, there was a tremendous trust with Johnnie and the three judges being recommended. And we were facing the purple gorilla in the room of “If we don’t get this case settled before March, there is a criminal investigation looming, and no one wanted to consider the implications of that as it affected Michael Jackson…

Attached: 1567666177557.png (667x427, 34K)

If he doesn't the checks stop coming.

If he liked it, and the kids liked it, and the parents liked it...who cares?

Lock them all up DESU

So, this family got 20 million, because MJ exposed himself to their son?
I hope that they blew all the money and have nothing now.

There are lots of non-sexual ways someone can see your dick when you're sleeping over. Doesn't mean he did anything, just means the pervy kid barged in while he was taking a piss one time

He was literally the most famous and most influencial man in the world. Of course he'd rustle jimmies with those lyrics.

I understand all this but he did it.
There's no way he didn't

bro McCauly is in on it
he was prob covering it up for him

Yeah, Brando's son came out and spoke about how misreported that whole story was.

Literally every time the media tries to paint Jackson as something fucked up, there's more holes in it than swiss cheese. They're desperate to make him look bad.

Imagine actually believing this

>Before bleaching skin he is as black as the night sky
>Has pure white, blonde children
Explain

he ascended , he stopped being a nigger mentally and so he's genetic make up also changed

Jackson is a classic example of monkey see monkey do.

>Faggot zoomer doesn't know the most famous man to ever exist

>MJ brainwashed his victims
These people unironically believe MJ was some kind of wizard, able to outrun the law, able to jedi mind trick his victims to forget whatever happened until a convenient time 30 years later

It saddens me that there are people out there who believe being a nigger is genetic and not a conscious choice.

Whats a good documentary to watch about MJs career and allegations?

fuck you mean , if your father and mother were niggers . then you are a nigger whether you like it or not

explain michael jackson and his kids then

they hate you because you told them the truth

Based, I was born black, but growing up I focused on my studies, built my character, devoted myself to family and faith, and by my 25th birthday I was blonde and pale as the driven snow.

I guess you'd say there is a genetic predisposition for it, since sub-saharan africans (but especially those who got enslaved) have such low IQs that in modern society they simply cannot function to our expectations and fall back on destructive behaviour and vices.

aside from what the other anons have already mentioned, why would you want to admit to the world you got fucked as a kid? If he would have said MJ fucked him then his entire identity would revolve around the only guy who admitted getting fucked by MJ and that's all would anyone talk about.

HEE HEE

CHAKA-OOOOH!

SHAMOA

He unironically went through a catalog of men who he wished he looked like, then paid big bux to milk their weiners and then had their jizz implanted into that 3 wolves t-shirt lady.

>if he didnt die
youtube.com/watch?v=diBApOZeDfg

very distasteful

Ended up not matching anyway. The kid said MJ was a cutfag, but Jackson wasn't circumcised

Don't have to imagine, haha. Check and mate, m8.

Who cares if he fuck kids, its Michael Jackson.

>most influencial man in the world.
This really makes you think in what type of society we live.

Michael Jackson was known to talk in a deep black man voice candidly with friends on the phone. He used the TEE-HEE voice as his public one to lure in children

That was the 80s you fucking zoomer. He preached love and peace and seemed like a genuine guy.

URI GELLER GODDAMN

HEEEHEEE

CHAMONE MOTHERFUCKER

SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S CHECK THE CONAH OR CHECK THE KANAH.

It was the 80s...

Like if that where 400 years ago...

And more important, as if society have changed so much since then. Specially in the pop music world.

>And more important, as if society have changed so much since then.
more than youll ever know zoom zoom

>ONE TICKET FOR JOKER PLEASE

Give me an example retard. Michael Jackson literally invented the pop music world, MTV and all of that.

MJ's crazy-ass parents had his puberty pretty much canceled by means of chemical castration. It's debatable if he even had what anyone would consider to be an active libido. Couple that with the fact his career took precedent over his childhood, and it's very possible he only looked at kids as a means to vicariously experience something he never really had.

Even if that was the cause his relationship with kids was not acceptable for a grown man.

Yeah, I agree, but just because he's got psycho levels of Peter Pan syndrome does not automatically equate to him being a pedophile.

Why isn't it acceptable? What's wrong with a kid sleeping in another man's bed?

>grown man.
MJ was not a grown man.

MJ ghost please go away...

>MJ was not a grown man.
Yeah, what if a man penetrates you with his big cock and rape you in the ass making you bleed... but then he says: I'm just a kid in a man's body, I'M JUST LIKE PETER PAN!

What would you think?

Would you say: oooooh sorry then, I didn't know you had Peter Pan Disorder.

>kick me, kike me, you don't black or white me. All i want to say is that, (((they))) don't really care about us.
>suddenly dead via drugs he administered to himself whilst sleep and oh he's also a pedo because of all this anecdotal evidence and a netflix special
Hmmm.... no, nothing to see here. Sounds legit

That's not what anyone's saying. They're saying he lived his entire life as a kid, complete with basically a kid's sex drive.

>complete with basically a kid's sex drive.
What does that even mean?

It means his parents did everything to him that Jazz's parents did to *him*, except chopping off his twig and berries. Michael Jackson lived his life as the chemical equivalent of a castrato. His voice never changed because his parents shopped him around from doctor to doctor until they found one unethical enough to prescribe him some "acne medication" for acne he didn't have. The shit was so strong that it halted his puberty.

Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on
Come on
Lay it on me
All right

You realize it's far more lucrative for him to come out and declare Michael did do it right? In fact it would easily launch him back into the spotlight overnight if he did.

>Brando
>the guy who raped a co actress on film without telling her it was in the script just to make the scene look more real
>the guy who secretly fucked Richard Pryor
>is to be a trusted source

Attached: 255b2897f30b41e51582e4f680dbe3389fc463eb6838dde77311110d1fbcc07a.jpg (143x149, 5K)

OOAH

Attached: 1462518868635.gif (288x288, 21K)

Look, it doesn't matter if he didn't have any sexual desire towards the children. His behavior with unknown children was wrong. Period.

What does he gain in saying the obvious?

Yeah, I'm not arguing that. I'm just explaining that as weird and off-putting as it is, the particulars of MJ's strange life offer plenty of reasons for why it wasn't necessarily a sexual thing for him.