Are people still taking Rotten Tomatoes serious?

Are people still taking Rotten Tomatoes serious?

Attached: 3423423423.png (772x320, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was at zero

Attached: 1563464086270.gif (501x501, 2.99M)

No one actually takes RT seriously accept for corporatefags flag waving like with Marvel/Disney and DC/WB.

But user. Black Panther is 96%, you can't take that away from me

Attached: 1567916606142[1].jpg (1128x255, 41K)

I am out of the loop.
What is the story behind this?
Why critics panned it?
I am familiar with Dave Chappelle and I am not a fan.

for some reason they only let like five critic scores when it come out and they all gave it a bad review so it had a zero. Then they opened it up to the public to review it and it got a 99%. Long story short, critics are trying to spin its perception and tank it.

For what it's worth, Chappelle's special did come of as him going
>watch what I can get away with

>>watch what I can get away with

it was still funny

I'm not saying it wasn't, but it also wasn't his best work.

My favorite is TLJ is at 90+% with critics but 44% with audience

Shows how Disney did an amazing job fucking up Star Wars so badly that even the average person disliked TLJ

And proves critics are paid shills

Unfortunately yes, I've lost track of how many times I've told my parents not to use it.

similar to people that still take CNN seriously

Most people don't care about Rotten Tomatoes at all. It's all for shitposting

I remember Spy Kids being at 93% but the audience being at 39%

It just means critics are retarded. nothing unusual really. Really though why would you trust the opinion of someone who decided to make a career out film critique. It's like thinking your posts on Yea Forums are worth getting paid for. You aren't even a jannie and they do it for free

rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/

It's not RT so much as it is just critics in general being out of touch.

It's weird. I'm normally of the opinion most people are retarded NPCs, but I tend to agree more with the audience score than the critic scores for these things.

Imagine being such a useless human being that your job is literally to tell people what movies to watch, and even then, they don't listen to you.

Attached: 2019.05.31-06.57-boundingintocomics-5cf179032fad4.jpg (1100x478, 69K)

In the case of KotM, the critic reviews all felt like they were reading off a script. I genuinely think Disney paid them to sink it. It's a shame because it was a fun movie to watch by all means.

So just wanna let you lads know I 'watched' this Friday night with 3 friends a while after doing some DUDE WEED and we made it 10-15 minutes in before putting it off to play some boring as fuck pummelparty because it was that fucking boring.

Why do people keep saying RT when they should say film critics? All RT does is collect film review and give a score base on that and the scoring system is mathematically consistent whitin all the films