Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Will this be any good or will it flop just like Suicide Squad did? I hope they do a good job with this one because I'd like to continue seeing Margot as Harley Quinn, but my expectations are incredibly low after the disappointment that was SS

Attached: DzAJqHUWsAAvm2w.jpg (1199x1200, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfCeFHc0UIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure it will be better

What happened to the burr-weed-o?

Attached: workaholics_407_highlight_03_640x360.jpg (560x315, 51K)

Fuck them and how they turned Birds Of Prey into a Harley Quinn movie. Not that any of the characters are even remotely right.

Attached: Birds_of_Prey_92.jpg (1024x1586, 478K)

Just looking at the casting and costume decisions being made, it looks like the people in charge have not idea what they're doing and why harley was people's favorite character in SS.
Add to that:
>The budget is a ludicrous 100 million.
>The director is extremely inexperienced.
>The star is also a producer.
>The it's getting an R rating.
>They seem to be going for some absurdly out of touch Riot Grrl aesthetic.
>They've significantly altered several characters in inadvisable ways e.g. Cassandra Cain is now some ugly, fat homeless kid.
>It's Warner bros.
>The chinks are highly likely to ban it if it's to overtly anti-authority.

And you can see that it making money is going to be a hell of a long shot.

Attached: here's your batgirl bro.jpg (798x421, 37K)

is poison ivy going to be in this movie?

Suicide Squad wasn’t even close to being a flop.

It looks bad even for capeshit

maybe not money wise, but the movie was a disaster and not even an enjoyable one
the only salvageable thing about it was harley and i don't know if that will last after this comes out

That's one of the worst titles to any movie ever

Academy AWard Winning Suicide Squad did not flop friend

Why didn’t they just make a Gotham City Sirens movie with her, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy? Instead they’re giving us another suicide squad but with all female literal whos

do not remind me of that, what a disgrace for the oscars

Remember when Suicide Squad won an Oscar?

shit I thought that's what they were doing, not birds of prey

youtube.com/watch?v=GfCeFHc0UIc
this looks so bad I don't think I can even watch it

It looks fine. All that glitters is gold.

Attached: margot-robbie-harley-quinn-set-of-birds-of-prey-in-los-angeles-03-03-2019-6.jpg (1200x1800, 272K)

>Suicide Squad
>Flop
lel

>The budget is a ludicrous 100 million.

It’s nothing for a block buster movie you retard

>The chinks are highly likely to ban it if it's to overtly anti-authority.
It’s going to be banned because it’s R rated.
Doesn’t really matter since Suicide Squad made bank without China and horrible word of mouth

>Black Panther wasn't
Kys

So sorry your leering and creepy male gaze has been taken out of the equation on this one, incels.
Now you can focus on the plot and characterization like discerning audiences do with proper comic kino

Attached: F2D5A13E-F19E-44CD-98A8-A770E6732079.png (578x386, 587K)

>will it flop just like Suicide Squad did?
Suicide Squad was such a hit than they greenlighted two sequels, this thinf and the James "Playground Raider" Gunn

>EMANCIPATION of ONE harley quinn
What did they mean by this?

GCS will be a thing too, harley is going to cuck us from Mos 2 for a decade

I loved it. Own it on blu ray watched it a dozen times.

Harley was people's favourite character in Suicide Squad? She was the worst thing about it! And I usually like Margot Robbie.

Attached: 06-katzenberger.jpg (554x814, 127K)

She's free from your Male Incel Gaze now.
But she's not Disney's Brie Larson so it's ok if thinks you are scum.

Ridiculous, Margot Robbie as producer should follow the comics
she is a woman and producer, she should send the message that I'm making the movie to the fans
But she only thinks of hiding her body with these baggy clothes and the fidelity of the other characters is also deplorable.
As a producer Margot Robbie is one of the worst I've seen

Attached: co_ - Can we just have a good old fashioned Harley Quinn thread- - Comics & Cartoons - 4chan_6.w (394x700, 2.9M)

Comics are for kids and misogynist internet trolls. No woman would ever wear such an outfi..

Attached: harley quinn cosplay by enji night 1563755572356.jpg (640x960, 166K)

She was by a great margin peoples favorite part of the movie as well as the most memorable character in it. But you can always argue it was because the second most memorable was the dude who can climb anything.

I liked Mexican Fire Guy. Will Smith and the Australia guy did fine with what they had. Almost every single line of Harley pissed me off. She'd be easily the worst thing about the movie if Leto hadn't been in it.

Doesn't matter how awful it is, DCfags will blindly defend it like all their shitty movies. Just look at Doom Patrol, they had transsexuals, black dudes fucking eachother, etc. And DCfags were like "kino!".

>Just look at Doom Patrol, they had transsexuals, black dudes fucking eachother, etc.

And it was great.

is jai courtney back as boomerang man?

I can honestly say I don't remember much of anything of any of the other characters besides Harley, Leto-Joker and Slipknot. Joker because he was so poorly conceived and Slipknot because he could climb anything. Harley was the only that had any genuine effort in her.

KYS Ladderbro.

film will lose millions in merchandising sales because of that dumb ou tfit

It's written by the woman who did Bumblebee. I'm betting it's better than Suicide Squad but makes a lot less

How was it a disgrace? You can hate Suicide Squad all you want and rightfully so but the makeup team did a good job

Not all R rated movies are banned. I know Logan was shown in China

Have you been using soup to clean the windows, Carl?

MEW and Obi Wan will be good cause they're always good, but everything else will probably be shit.