Kinos for this feel?

kinos for this feel?

Attached: 1551299108922.jpg (676x704, 128K)

Do they all look this good?

>Long live the new flesh

Reported. I wish Hiroshimoot would do /pol/ like Moot did /furry/ and make it so that anyone that posted there was permanently banned from all other boards.

Based tattletell

reported for saying reported

People want to do this to children. That's not even a strawman anymore, that's an actual campaign.
I hope this becomes seen in a similar light to electroshock therapy in the future.

I don't like trannys either but is there really a need to save images like this

stay mad tranny

I hope you know announcing a report or a sage is also against the rules.

just keep dilating

retard

What is dilation?

who cares what you think?

make sure you don't report this blatantly off-topic thread that the mods have chosen not to delete... if you do they will ban you.

If it saves one person from becoming a tranny

Forcing people to see the real outcome of enabling mental illness is a service to society. OP isn't the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

How is it off topic? OP is asking for movies with a similar feel. You're the one not answering him.
Dallas Buyer's Club, OP.

Imagine thinking this would change anything. Fucking kek

>I'm a hateful psychopath if I don't like what I see in that image
truly lynchian

Attached: benis.jpg (621x643, 161K)

When a tranny inserts a dildo like object into their "vagina" to prevent the wound from healing. Yes, this is real. We live in hell.

Nice board ya got there breh

Attached: 2F1B3251-498E-4D7A-8030-009BD595AF18.png (1125x2436, 2.67M)

>make it so that anyone that posted there was permanently banned from all other boards.
moot is a complete faggot but that is 100% based

I fucking hate trannies

The fact this post drew so many seething replies from butthurt /pol/ cocksuckers shows just how bad the infestation actually is.

True.

I'm sure your gore-hole looks even worse. Now that you're finished playing hall monitor you can go and dilate.

>I hope this becomes seen in a similar light to electroshock therapy in the future.
That's inevitable, a new method replaces the old method, old method becomes seen as medieval and retarded.
The trannies will never go away though.

whites cant have anything nice, this is what they do with it

What video is that BLACKED screencap from?