Poltards say this movie is bad

>poltards say this movie is bad

Attached: neeson-schindlers-list.jpg (1024x682, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/more-than-1200-holocaust-victims-discovered-in-mass-grave-laid-to-rest-in-belarus/
youtube.com/watch?v=WbYNpTs_cx8
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/AubwH
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Göth#Dismissal_and_capture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/c5p06uLJRWk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's how you know it's good

it is one of the greatest films ever made.

zoomers can't watch anything without inserting their retarded politics in it don't mind them

If it involves Nazis being the bad guys, they'll say it's bad. It's a weird thing to acknowledge that they despised Jews and yet find the scenes in this movie "amusing" because they just can't imagine the SS of all things wanting to kill them en masse.

I think they refer to it as a comedy

/pol/ here yup it's bad

post height and jaw

>implying
literally my favourite comedy

are posts like this real or parody? I can't tell anymore?

why is it so hard to believe that people here think /pol/cels are retarded?

>post height and jaw

Attached: 1567028268156.jpg (723x720, 98K)

real it's a really good film

Because of where you are posting. That level of angst belongs on redit or resetera

jawlet seething

>angst
I don't think you know what that word means

It's not a bad film, but it's based off of a historical fictional novel. One of my favorite comedies, thoug.

I liked it but the scene with the masturbation machine was too much for me.

I do

>hating nazis is angst
cringe

But you don't

But I do

>post height and jaw

Attached: 1552841905178s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

incorrect but you get an A for effort

Correct and I just get an A regardless

I'd recommend cracking open a dictionary

I'd recommend you dilate

ya seethin little man

says the guy whining about the /pol/ bogeyman

/pol/cels do enough whining about this film on their own. seek sunlight, hit the weights, get a clue

Attached: 1541687682549 (1).png (1252x4698, 1.13M)

>he has this image saved

talk about seething

judging by the amount of threads /pol/cels spam about schindler's list the only boiling one here is you. imagine simmering so hard you defend these trannies lmao

you have a /pol/ folder saved on your computer that's absolute seethe

It's a pretty good movie but I'm tired of jews trying to make me feel sorry for them. Get over it already

Attached: 1553350242240.jpg (1280x932, 350K)

yeah I thought that user was cringe but your major seethe has made you cringe

it's one picture in my Yea Forums folder but it never fails to make you trannies seethe ;)

The only reason why people like this film is because it's emotionally manipulative. It was engineered to make low IQ normies cry and feel sad so they would they talk to all of their friends about it and tell them just how sad it really was. " Poor Jews :( " There is nothing good about this movie. I'm not from /pol/ either. I'm just not an idiot.

Attached: israelsupport.png (1920x1080, 578K)

Just having it shows your seethe levels

>low IQ normies
unlike yourself right?

>n-no u
pathetic

>the reason why mass graves of even 1000 can't be found was because the germans burnt all the bodies and turned them into dust
even jurassic park was more believable than this

I don't have angry /pol/ images so there is no "no u" here

Israel unironically deserves our full support and each of our childrens foreskins

>mass graves of even 1000 can't be found
but that's wrong one was discovered just earlier this year
cbsnews.com/news/more-than-1200-holocaust-victims-discovered-in-mass-grave-laid-to-rest-in-belarus/

thread/

158 IQ ;)

Attached: source (1).gif (600x408, 3.32M)

we believe you bro

well it's not good

I liked it. Spielberg's pretty good with fiction

This. Son of Saul is a much better movie about the same subject matter because the character actually feels real and you get insight into his emotions and goals instead of simply "This is a jew and he is about to get killed". The director doesn't need to rely on explicitly showing brutality to convey the danger that looms over the main character and instead accomplishes more just by utilizing the camera to great effect.

Shindler's list is Hollywood garbage for retards.

The whole racism thing on Yea Forums was a joke originally.

I thought the movie was pure cringe before I knew the Internet was a thing.

>everyone on /pol/ is an evil Nazi
Really proving you're reddit

Are posts like this real or parody? I can't tell anymore.

Only if youre a kike simp

>The whole racism thing on Yea Forums was a joke originally
and bullying redditors into leaving was a thing too but you faggots came and ruined the board forever

Attached: tv redditors.png (1108x615, 357K)

>hating resetera and reddit is angst
cringe

It's a great movie.
Not sure if it's historically accurate but accurate enough to make it believable.
Do you think countless of civilians, living normal lives like you and me are plotting to overtake the world and destroy the white race?

>n-no u

Friendly reminder that Amon Göth was arrested by the Nazis due in part to his mistreatment of prisoners.

>I disagree with what he said...r-reddit!
I'm not the one shitting up the place without an appropriate sage

I used to post on reddit but hate it ever since I came here in 2016 during the election. No idea what reset button is.

They drove us 30 min to a theater to make us watch this in school when it came out....not even meming. I wonder how much the school got paid to do that. It was the only movie ever that they did this for. In rural Iowa.

>Local Jewish community leader Regina Simonenko criticized authorities for rushing to bury the remains instead of conducting DNA tests to establish their identities, the Associated Press reported.

>"We were told that DNA tests are expensive and take a long time," Simonenko told The AP.

>Oy Vey look at those DNA test prices! It's like anudda shoah!

You learned about Yea Forums from a Reddit like platform and it shows, sorry bud it's just obvious stop being defensive about it you're inferior and not as cool as the others around here and makes your arguments less valuable. There, that's it, it's over now. Accept the truth you'll feel better.

victims of a jewish serial murderer obviously

I'm from pole and never seen it. Doesn't interest me

but you should to learn what your polish ancestors helped the germans do

Why arw there always deleted comments in jew related threads?

Here is the deleted post. I assume user deleted it because the article actually hurt his argument

Attached: delete.jpg (1412x221, 47K)

Holy fucking kek, all those deleted comments, damage control in full effect.

>a Reddit like platform
>sorry bud
oh, man...

Attached: magnum.jpg (300x222, 19K)

Shh, only dreams now.

Attached: kiss.gif (500x269, 501K)

So there is 100% a jewish jannie that is coordinating with faggots in this thread. This shit happens in EVERY jewish related thread.

Im surprised the trannie nazi spammer hasnt shown up yet. I'll probably get banned for this comment lol

Yeah wtf was that?? My post is gone too, even talking about the holocaust is apparently banned.

WTF I love the Nazis now.

To add to that, this movie is about Nazis and Jews, why the fuck can't we talk about the Holocaust, it is EXTREMELY FUCKING RELATED TO THIS TOPIC.

holy shit you're a giant faggot. you think there are etiquette rules here? the only social expectation is keep people like you out

They hand out bans for any conversation about the holocaust even in threads about holocaust movies. I got banned for saying Hall of Cost. Kek

I found that article and read it. It's total bullshit. They found dead bodies under a house and just assumed they were Jews and rushed to bury them. How the fuck can anyone believe this.

I fucking LOVE seething

Thats how they work just manipulating people's emotions

Its pretty kino

Attached: 1553457806361.jpg (600x338, 63K)

>help, I can't read and I'm clinically retarded
I'm not sure I said that. What I said was the racism thing was a joke, originally. Then dipshits like you took it seriously, and here we are.

Its a poor adaptation of a book, Schindler's Ark, cobbled together from personal anecdotes. In the book Schindler is far less altruistic than the movie makes him appear. I've mentioned this here before, but towards the end of the book Schindler flees with wealth and his bodyguards towards the American lines. The movie ends with "Schindler" crying how he could have saved one more jew if he sold his nazi pin. The real Schindler was once an Abwehr agent who helped in the invasion of the Czech Republic.

He got arrested by the Nazis for this shit.

Gee, Voldemort truly had a dark past.

Francis Dolarhyde is an anagram for Lord Voldemort

post the wheelchair scene

>I love Shawshawk Redemption

Attached: image.jpg (360x345, 35K)

its a shame we cant discuss a film that touches on Nazis and the holocaust without it devolving into retarded /pol/bait nonsense

youtube.com/watch?v=WbYNpTs_cx8

Good but not spielbergs best

user, there are nonstop Nazi threads on every board.

based as fuck

based digits

The only scene that’s ever posted from this film is where the SS officer is literally sniping random prisoners. People here seem to think that’s really cool yet they think the idea that nazis wanted to kill jews is a conspiracy

See:

"ITS THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

it is though. Nazis don't exist, just angry misguided kids who want to look up to something powerful and ideal. the political spectre of 'Nazis' has been paraded around for decades and is more transparent and preposterous than the communist scare. fostering division is easy when you make youths believe there are factions of people who believe in things opposing their beliefs. When you get right down to it very few people share every opinion. It's the media's domain to control what one faction thinks or another, it's really not decided by the people actually involved. Nazis are a fiction, even if the people who really did fall for the meme and call themselves Nazis don't realize it.

Attached: 1576443267823.jpg (750x745, 75K)

how many times do we have to tell you this kike? the holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

Pretty sure nobody ever called it a bad movie.

Nazis are demons on earth unleashed. It frightens me that day by day we are moving closer to this kind of regime

Attached: nazi crimes.webm (304x230, 2.34M)

holy fucking reddit

>they think the idea that nazis wanted to kill jews is a conspiracy
no you dunce, it's well established that Nazis didn't want kikes around anymore, what's under scrutiny by literally everyone paying attention is whether a program of deliberate genocide was carried out and to what extent, what were its exact details and operations, facilities, how such a massive undertaking was hidden and obfuscated to such a degree, etc. Deportation is real, work camps are real, segrrgation ghettos are real, typhus and dysentery are real, but gas chambers and jew ovens? six million people erased from the earth, with such dubious evidence to support an enormous and heavily referenced claim? these things are worth thinking about.

hell half this movie is retroactive glorification, see

The last guy in that wemb isn't a nazi lmao he's Spanish

exactly, I'm so glad us smart, sane people are the only ones who get to enjoy marathoning Ghostbusters (2016) every night.

This, but unironically

the Spanish were Nazis too

its a good movie, but they really ham it up for the jews. you're an idiot if you can't see this.

Historical documents:
imgur.com/a/725A7

Einsatzgruppen records:
imgur.com/a/AubwH

Complicity of High Command:
imgur.com/a/MbpVq

not saying i dont believe you but it would be nice to see a source.

the hot tits distract me form the plot

>tfw say unironically ironically
hello fellow high iq trump supporter

>trump supporter
>he has any supporters left
cringe

Pretty much, oldfag here and the amount of racism, mysoginy, snti semetism and transphobia here is just fucking disguisting. It was just a joke but you losers took it literally, grow up and read a book

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (1948x1096, 87K)

>random imgur links as sources

Fuck off back to redit

Another one!

>what's under scrutiny by literally everyone paying attention

Everyone paying attention huh? But not one single historian. This is just like flat earthers who think that literally EVERY LAST scientist on earth is lying to them.

Attached: 1562478624004.png (1170x3950, 1.08M)

This guy never gets tired of posting does he.

Attached: 1563051574308.png (1248x3928, 891K)

Attached: 1562478784969.png (1233x4948, 1.36M)

where do you get your news from? you're an idiot if you think he has no supporters left. he's on track to win again in 2020.

I'm voting for Andrew Yang

>I can take things that weren't said by historians to attack the veracity of things that were actually said by historians right?

Attached: 1562478657756.png (1195x3718, 731K)

yang gang 2020 fuck trump

>attacking the site that the information is hosted on
are you black?

the posts on the screencaps are probably jidf

Attached: jidfshills.jpg (1272x1023, 354K)

This is the 2nd time you posted this in this thread

yang doesn't even stand a chance against the fucking clowns in the democratic primary, he would be BTFO by Trump. His disocrd shilling campaigns and money from china can't even get him above 1%.

he'll win,he has to.

Actually he has primary documents for sources.

>inb4 you say the Jews were able to create thousands of solutely perfect forgeries like this but forgot to put real doors on their fake gas chambers

Attached: jSj3fsf_d.jpg (450x615, 50K)

>no one else in the world owned a typewriter and spoke german at the same time

Check the dates, faggot. There are PAGES of that same post in the archives.

Speaking of which...

Attached: 1562477110702.jpg (735x971, 304K)

>historian
>scientist
Let's all just rely on the experts for everything we should think then. Your appeals to authority reveal you from disguise, reddit NPC. You ever wonder why there is a distinction between the accredited professionals and the conspiracist freaks, unworthy of your or anyone's attention? It's almost like there is a monopoly on institutional authority to speak on certain subjects. It's almost like, in order to be taken seriously by institutions, you have to accept them at their premises. Wow, amazing how that works. Clap for science! You are literally incapable of independent thought because it's impossible for you to conceive of valid information outside the mainstream. Fucking fool

those are certified official nazi records.

>solutely perfect forgeries
Who checks the forgeries? Other Jews. There was a article posted here where Jews literally did not check the dead bodies they found at mass graves to confirm they were Jews

>more imgur links as proof

lol you kikes I swear

who certified them? who found them official?

this. the childish mindset of the people who blindly follow the mainstream corporate narrative is pathetic.

>certified
>by Rabbi Kikestein

Why are these records of crematoria always brought up?
Are all of the physical crematoria themselves not present at the camps anymore or something?

this

jews?

lel

Intelligent people defer to experts when their own knowledge is lacking, you mindless incel.

You only have yourselves to blame I'm glad it annoys you like it did me 10 years ago.
T.blackanon

No it reflects on your laziness for blindly following others and not researching things yourself

>virtually zero evidence of any senior party member even knowing about the extermination efforts
>meanwhile the big man himself's own signature is on the plan to move them all to Madagascar

really makes you think

Holocaust deniers are at the same level as flat earthers. Let me explain how: All of us know that the earth revolves around the sun, but I doubt any of us could prove so mathematically. Does that make our knowledge less certain? Absolutely not. We know what we know on the basis of the expertise of those who can prove it and have done so for centuries. Historiography, although not a science, is modeled on the scientific method in that all historical research is evidence based. Researches use only primary sources and ascertain the validity of their findings through a web of peer review. Tired platitudes like "history is written by the winners" dismiss the study of history as a sort of literature, not the evidence based methodology it actually is.

/pol/ spends all their time nitpicking at scenes from movies about the Holocaust and other non-historical accounts because they can't actually do jack shit to discredit the research of the real experts, in the same way that flat earthers can't begin to undermine the the science proving them wrong. So they use conspiracy theories as a coping mechanism to deal with the cognitive dissonance: these people can't be believed because literally all of them are lying. Every last single one. Every scientist. EVERY historian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Göth#Dismissal_and_capture

the earth is flat you dipshit

See everyone this is always how Jews argue. Don't defend the item on its own just deflect with a dishonest analogy and use that to demonize who disagrees with you. This is why the world hates you guys.

no, they do their own research, you r3ddit dyke.

3/10

>questioning any fact about history written by the victors is the same as claiming the earth is flat
and you wrote 2 paragraphs about it. who's the retard? (raise your hand)

>Your appeals to authority

There's a sticky on /pol/ ecplaining hiw thus works and you faggots still can't get this right. I'm appealing to the libraries of scholarship produced by "the authorities" and the primary sources of evidence they use. Appealing to authority is to put the cart before the horse and say "this historian's right because they're a historian" not "this historian is right because here's decades if research they've conducted usibg the Nazis own documents.

Stupid faggot.

>n-no user, I'm ackshually bigbrain wojak because I don't know how to think for myself! gosh this is hard
go back to posting on your preferred site. it suits you.

So many lies.

Attached: 015e3696789a5101eabf1eeec3b94d93eacfa10a400f2c5d3951f185489dbdfd.png (2856x1746, 1.64M)

I would rate it 6 million out of 6 million

>those digits
based

>the authorities are right because the authorities (who are mostly jewish) say so and if anyone disagrees they are labeled a neonazi antisemite
you're a fool

Why?

you have to understand that these redditors that come here and post shit like have never been exposed to the other side and don't want to be because they are afraid or have a massively inflated sense of intelligence. (no, going to college and getting a meme degree doesn't make you smart)

Hey /pol/ if the Holocaust isn't real why

Attached: Patrick Bateman American Psycho pointing digits.jpg (1200x802, 305K)

>whether a program of deliberate genocide was carried out
Yes, Just check out the Posen speeches made by Himmler for proof of the holocaust
>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.'
>I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had.

Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
Also youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

>I trust authority based on the fact that they have decades of research based on documents. Which I read... probably. Not because they say they're experts!
This is why you will never be an independent thinker. Just go back to the herd. it's okay.

I tried

you appear to be incapable of conceiving that authoritative institutions like academia can be subverted by some motive.

>gun jammed
lol seems like their volcano demon picked up that day

>Which I read... probably

I have, having been to college. Would you like me to suggest some books?

Jean-Claude Pressac: "Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers" (1989)
Raul Hilberg: "The Destruction of the European Jews" (1961)
Lucy Dawidowicz: "The War Against the Jews" (1975)
Robert Jan van Pelt: "The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial" (2002)
Debórah Dwork, Robert Jan van Pelt: "Auschwitz: 1270 to the Present" (2002)

because they push it too hard, if they didn't noone would care.

i don't think these people really deny a lot of jews died at the hands of the nazis, its more that they question the official numbers and causes of death. it is very interesting to see people like you get so upset over it, as if your moral virtue signaling was of any significance on Yea Forums. whereas i can just sit here detached from either side and learn things and laugh as pearl-clutching retards get butthurt over anonymous posts.

And not even one among them dares to speak out. Out of every university in the world. Woooow.

it was pretty funny still

>he posted this again
imagin being this obsessed, unironically have sex

It's so sad that Trump is trying to make this happen again. I am so sorry, world

>books by a guy that was forced to say he was wrong and a bunch of jews

the authors from the list you copy and pasted are sure to be objective and detached from the analysis

you wouldn't have heard about them if they had, so you are in no position to make such claims.

people on /pol/ would've heard about them though. just saying xD

I'm a poltard and it's great. It checks all my boxes. Savior complex, desire to persecute Jews, camp management, rags to riches, surviving against all odds. I fucking love the film.

trump also told me in a speech i'd get a wall to keep mexicans out but i ain't see that yet

political speeches are just propaganda and if you believe them you're a braindead normie

I unironically enjoyed. But I viewed it as a general redemption story rather than ww2 propaganda.

Explain how they can not be subverted?

>trying
you realize he literally has children in concentration camps right now, right? you realize he literally dogwhistles to white supremists almost everyday right?

Attached: 1562323572488.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

Attached: epictrumpmeme#432.png (784x950, 545K)

>Dogwhistles

Ok Nazi he isn't dogwhistling he is literally calling out to them to take arms and kill everyone who speaks out against Trump. No where is safe. I live in NYC and went for a walk and told my neighbor I am not a Trump supporter and now the entire neighborhood gives me a dirty look when I go out jogging with my boyfriend.

>coping this hard
Thoe speeches are not part of a political campaign, Himmler made these speeches in 1943 during the war and they were given before SS officers, Reichsleiters and other government representatives as a review of the situation in the battlefield

The Earth being flat or round doesn't affect my life at all. It could be an interdimensional cube that behaves like a sphere in space for all I, and anyone else could, care.
The holocaust, on the other hand, is used as a racket, as a tool to condemn an entire race the same ways Nazis did to Jews, and as a justification to irreparably change nations that once upon a time elevated the rest of the world basically for free in exchange for spices. It's being used to destroy people's lives for no reason other than the retarded idea that the very same people that fought its perpetrators could bear the sins of the perpetrators of the holocaust.

At this point, I don't give a shit if it was real; I know it doesn't matter, I care more about whether or not the job needs to be finished.

>It frightens me that day by day we are moving closer to this kind of regime
Luckily in the states everyone has the right to be armed.

>idolising oskar schindler
>demonising every other german
>sensationalist
>pretentious black and white style

Attached: the-thing-1982-19.jpg (650x365, 23K)

But firing guns would be manual labor!
Oy Vey! What are you asking of poor jews! This is ANNUDAH SHOAH!

Not for long if you Jews have your way

Pretty boring film
The shower scene is silly with the music swells, and I had family die in those
It's telling that Seinfeld was the first to criticize this film with the "take my watch" episode
Based Jews will call shit out even when it's their own kind or something silly regarding the Holocaust

It was ok. My grandmother is a Holocaust survivor and she said it was a little extreme and "Hollywood" for her tastes.

this, i am a young gay jewish man in new york and i can't go outside without being abused

>I have been to college!
And here the pseud's trump card reveals his hand after all. College is the high tower of academia from which all truth is dispensed. Of course, anything which you were taught, any material you consumed while there, all your lectures and powerpoints, were only founded on the most substantial and honest evidence we have empirically compiled throughout all time, and this is the down pat fact. Academia is the most honest and open intellectual community which exists on this earth, well known to keep their gates open to alternative thought, other perspectives than their own, and rewards originality with as much accolade and funding and notoriety as anything which is supportive to the interests of the establishment. What is narrative domination? I have never before conceived of the possibility of fault in first principals and all which proceeds from them.
I know you only learned the saying from Rick and Morty, but when they say school isn't for smart people, they are not talking about high school. You've been taken for a ride. You should have spent your youth and bachelor's education money elsewhere, on something useful maybe, like a new car or a down payment on a house. You deserve this world and how it will roll you.

based

You ever notice the only argument they have is:

"Nah, I don't think that argument counts because something something Jews, so that's why your sensible thing doesn't mean anything, because I said it's Jews again. If I say it's Jews, that means I don't have to argue with it because of Jews."

>I had family die in those
>Based Jews

Attached: 1550942351956s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

it is not a very subtle movie.
2 things that could make it better:

1. show the reasons why the germans hated the jews. So we would feel empathy for them not because they're innocent, but because they're human beings. But it would take more skill from the director and is risky, so impossible for a big hollywood flick.

2. Don't make ralph fiennes an evil psychopath. that's not very subtle either. The bad guy should be a more banal guy like Eichmann.

Even if the Holocaust was 100% fabricated it would still be kino.
A fictional universe where people were oppressed and slowly saved by a businessman working in plain sight is still a perfectly good concept and the film is excellent in execution.

No because no one is arguing this you schizophrenic

no, but i can see how an NPC shabbos goy like you would think that.

holy fuck this kid is based

>He thinks the other guy is a psued

Come on then enlightened one, how well have you spent your life?

My grandfather was a Holocaust survivor

based

It's perfectly reasonable to doubt someone who has a personal interest in boosting a particular position, dude.
How much money do you think jews get from the holocaust alone?

>Immediately just does it again

"No, because Jews"

Browsing Yea Forums

Who the hell listens to a bunch of basement dwelling nazi incel and takes them seriously, my man

Attached: 1567650544715.gif (232x184, 1.34M)

Do you not realize that recognizing the Holocaust™ never happened, but wishing it actually had, is a tenable viewpoint for someone to have?

>immediately does the strawman I set up

>show the reasons why the germans hated the jews. So we would feel empathy for them not because they're innocent, but because they're human beings. But it would take more skill from the director and is risky, so impossible for a big hollywood flick.
they kind of did.
They show the shrewd businessmen the jews were that bankrolled Schindler's venture, it gives you an idea of how they were stereotyped and eventually vilified.

Attached: 1538831027656.jpg (1280x694, 112K)

Them joos live in their empty skulls 24/7

Attached: 1558117516555.gif (2000x800, 540K)

your lack of refutation to his arguments was noted.

>OY VEY STOP USING MEMES GOY
cope, bulldyke.

As if dying makes you shit?
Where all gunna be eaten by worms in the end man
Glad I'm a part of a religion that doesn't take itself too seriously enough to try and enjoy life before we're all gone

>nazis
>supporting trump
the left cant meme

It's really not hard to see that there's a global conspiracy by jews to end the existence of the native races of europe. Movies like this basically prove it

>you ever notice how the people I argue against always argue against me? like every time I make an argument they argue against it. like what? wtf haha what even is that? dude I made an argument, and you're making an argument? wow

jidf up in dis nigga

>OMG THE JEWS HAVE FINALLY INVADED 4CHANNEL (FORMERLY Yea Forums)!!
>QUICK WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!!!

SHIT! POST CONTENT AND DISCUSSION ABOUT TELEVISION AND FILM

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 89K)

haha whoops wrong image where did that slip out of haha this is the right one

Attached: image0-331.jpg (643x922, 386K)

>shrewd businessmen
Under those circumstances, it's perfectly justifiable. What smooth brain would think being a businessman during the worst war in history would be immoral?

Now, if they showed the books they created to try to destroy german culture and pervert their youth, their involvement with communism, their ownership of brothels, their role in creating the shithole that was Weimar Germany, how pointlessly cruel kosher slaughter is; which were why the Nazis wanted them out of Germany in the first place; nobody would've sided with them when the movie was first released.

oh, oh SHIT! Dammit, wrong again. Ok this time it's actually going to be content relevant to television and film.

Attached: EAiX2teUEAYJo1u.png (575x855, 623K)

Faggot

>there are a little more jews after the war even after many of them had fled to israel
Uuuuuhhhh

Pic is from Obama's term.

Attached: 5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg (750x375, 96K)

i wish I could down doot your post so that you would know I do not approve of your take. however since this site does not facilitate such a based democratic system of appraisal for other users' posts I will instead say GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY REGURGITATED BUG THOUGHTS JUST CLOSE THE BROWSER WINDOW NOW AND STICK YOUR THUMB UP YOUR ASS AND CRY FUCK YOU AND YOUR BONE SPURS. FAGGOT.

Can someone on the pro holocaust side tell me why this is? Im pro believing in holocaust and want the facts (ideally presented by bill nye in song format 30 years past his prime)

what does the ordinate represent here?

>source: my ass

>what is Google reverse image search

>libcucks are so out of touch they don't know what an image search is
epic

war is politics faggot
all speeches during war are propaganda

>the Soviets were run by Jews and the holocaust is a Soviet jew lie and jews run America but America was locked in a 50 year cold war with the USSR
Stormfaggotry is top tier cognitive dissonance

I can't tell what's real anymore because of the nonstop teenage /pol/tard shitposting either

if you think Schindler's List is a bad movie because it is about (((Le Holohaux))), then you are indeed a retarded nazi sympathizer. Well that or a shitskin arab.

>source: my ass

Holocaust never happened and this movie is based on a fictional story.

It's a great movie. The tragic tale of a man on the path of righteousness, let astray by what he believes to be right and the perfidous nature of others.

they run the world and they don't always agree with each other. the endless wars and constant fighting only enrich them and their servants.

>Im pro believing in holocaust
It's not a religion you stupid retard
It either happened or it didn't

>Jews all think the same
>Jews fight each other
pick one

>the endless wars

Attached: wars.png (2652x6475, 3.21M)

ah so you admit there are good Jews then?

Not him, but what are you even getting at?

no
monarchies are all jewish servants

>"Whites are the master race"
>"Jews control politics, the media, education, sports, banking and literally every industry you can think of"
How can you believe both things at the same time? If you are rational about it, a master race that controls nothing is not a master race at all.

Friendly reminder in Europe the far right nationalist parties are literally allied with the Israel right wing parties and they often hold joint conferences on cooperation and helping each other out. It's only the American redneck stormfags who think every jew is out to get them and they refuse to work with pro border security, pro nationalist right wing Jews because all that incest and sister fucking has clouded cletus and his low IQ brain

You forgot that Jews are communists and international bankers at the same time.

>I will claim Jews are every single thing under the sun otherwise my blind jew hatred will fall apart if I hold consistent standards to reality

Maybe those who oppose the idea of Jewish/Islamic/Rigelian control over their country don't all believe whites are "the master race".
You need to get out of whatever simplistic bubble it is you're living in.

whites aren't the master race, no race should be held above the other. it's why i'm against jewish nepotism within power structures.

based and jewpilled

Attached: jews pro.png (1507x966, 741K)

>criticizing an obviously overblown propaganda piece = blind jew hatred

>we are not claiming to be master race
>constantly trots out IQ studies

>How can you believe both things at the same time? If you are rational about it, a master race that controls nothing is not a master race at all.

You don't even know what that term means or its occult, mystic origin.

How do you feel about goy nepotism like Bushes and Clintons?

There's no contradiction between supporting the idea of "ethnic European" homelands and "Jewish" homelands.

>IQ studies also show Jews being on top

it's like slapstick comedy

Friendly reminder the nazis and Soviets both admitted they had more in common with each other than differences

>Just before the signing of the agreements, the parties had addressed past hostilities, with German Foreign Minister Joachim Ribbentrop telling Soviet diplomats that "there was no problem between the Baltic and the Black Sea that could not be solved between the two of us." Diplomats from the two countries addressed the common ground of anti-capitalism and anti-democracy, stating "there is one common element in the ideology of Germany, Italy, and the Soviet Union: opposition to the capitalist democracies," "neither we nor Italy have anything in common with the capitalist west" and "it seems to us rather unnatural that a socialist state would stand on the side of the western democracies."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks?wprov=sfla1

they should be removed aswell

Let's be fair here, the people who spout these opinions are usually the niggers of the white race. If they are even white.

It's only natural not to want massive amounts of people from lower-IQ areas to flow into higher-IQ areas.
Just like it's only natural to acknowledge that certain groups have higher IQs than others (East Asians for instance).

That is still admitting that you believe you are a master race

>"there is one common element"
>"look, they said they have more in common than differences!"
Brainlet.

What?

I'll remember this the next time some stormcuck says WELL ACHTUALLY NATIONAL SOCIALISTS ARE NOT SOCIALIST

>believing in IQ is believing in a master race
kek

>willing to work together to divide up Europe and Eurasia
>have nothing in common
>pick one

>I swear we are not the master race but let me constantly remind you we have the highest IQ EVAR

and then Hitler turned around and backstabbed USSR because Aryans are honorable like that.

>have a high IQ
>still can't manage to get laid

dELETE

Attached: 1500593068403.jpg (720x876, 32K)

Remember how ass blasted /pol/ got when there was that interview in that park in Denmark with this blonde Danish teen and her black boyfriend and she admitted on camera that all her Danish female friends liked black guys because they had bigger cocks, were better at fucking and they treated white girls like sex toys and breeding slaves and she said that's exactly what women want from a man? And then there was that study that showed that the higher IQ you have the less likely you will be sexually aggressive with women, which is the opposite of what women want

You're just one big strawmanning faggot, aren't you.

They are always assblasted when people have sex. Always

i need a link to that video

Attached: 1439050806715.jpg (407x441, 183K)

>haha take that, /pol/!

>which is the opposite of what women want

hilarious bait

Hitler was right. Stay addicted to your pop culture.

Attached: IMG_1816.jpg (960x646, 84K)

I've been in 3 long term relationships and each time I was surprised that the girl preferred to be manhandled and not only that, but actually expected it.

t High iq retard

I think he was wrong about it being Denmark, I swear it was Dutch or norway

>search IQ on pol archives
Hmmmmmm....

I'm FUMING

Attached: 1538302465727.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

>REE why aren't people watching the movies I like
Impressive how little has changed

Hitler was a limp dicked nut with cognitive dissonance who enjoyed hollywood films and then ranted about hollywood at the same time, just like the rest of pol

wooden doors

Stay addicted to your pop culture.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/c5p06uLJRWk

Notice everytime european women say they want "international men" they mean 3rd world black and brown thugs who treat them like cum buckets

My last GF was a Russian migrant who always made racist jokes about blacks and Mexicans and always said America should be 100% white ideally yet her search history on her phone browser had tons of "interracial rape stories" Google searches

>big movie fan
>watches pretty much everything
>loves Metropolis
>loves Fritz Lang
>"everything in the cinema is shit!"

yeah he would be a Yea Forums user for sure

No, they say it’s not exactly accurate, which is standard for any historical movie, leftard.

Fritz Lang critiques Weimar-culture though, which is in line with Hitler's ideology.

Kek

The first half involves schindlers sleazy scams and trying to keep his factory afloat is good. As soon as it switches to the concentration camp shit the movie nose dives right off a cliff.

>Notice everytime european women say they want "international men" they mean 3rd world black and brown thugs who treat them like cum buckets
They only do that because they can afford to, since "the state" will pay for their shit anyway.

If benefits for single mothers and do-nothing thugs were removed, women would absolutely change their priorities and look for a good provider above all.

Because you literally vote to turn America into Afro-Mexico and you dare call anyone retarded.

>implying Hitler was referring to Metropolis
>offhandedly admitting Hitler had good taste
Its like uh, you're retarded or something

Attached: IMG_1568.jpg (420x338, 28K)

It’s you curled up in a ball crying about Nazis because AOC’s teeth were chattering at a chainlink fence surrounding a parking lot.

>In a famous meeting, Goebbles offered the position (of director to place as the head of UFA) to respected German director Fritz Lang, who tried to excuse himself by saying that he had Jewish grandparents, to which Goebbels curtly replied, "We will decide who is Jewish!" Lang promptly fled the country and Goebbels settled on a rising female director, Leni Riefenstahl, as the "official" Nazi filmmaker.

It's fucking uncanny parallels between old timey Nazis bullshit thought process and pol.
It's like that time they considered Taylor Swift an Aryan Queen until she started flaunting liberal beliefs and then all of a sudden she became a "Jew whore"

>AOC’s teeth were chattering at a chainlink fence surrounding a parking lot.

Attached: Le respectfully crying lady fence.jpg (757x350, 67K)

The Nazis died in 1945, and those that survived were taken to America to propel your worthless arse into the 21st century. I despise you, not a bunch of men from decades ago who thought they were saving the world.

>not understanding memes
Found the next Nordic wannabe documentary filmmaker

Hit the weights? LMFAO. Your club comes in two sizes, morbidly obese and morbidly malnourished.

Well I hate the film for its gooey packaging of WWII to appeal to low brow plebs, and I haven’t mutilated by infant sons’ genitals because of cultural brainwashing, so yeah, I’d say my IQ is higher than most normie Americans.

Why does Hitler need to have a bad taste in movies? I am just saying that Hitler would be a hypocrite for shitting all over cinema and jewish filmmaker while at the same time being a movie buff and admiring Fritz Lang, who was half jewish from his mother sides (though she converted to catholicism).

it sound like a made up quote anyway

Reread the quote without inserting your words into his mouth.
He said that cinema was a genius invention, but the jews have used it to promote degeneracy and filth, a quote which rings even truer today.

Attached: IMG_4797.jpg (743x852, 61K)

>family died in gas chambers
>Gas chambers debunked to many times to count

somewhere in the realm of 30 billion a year in foreign aid.

this is laughable “evidence”. it does not even sound like himmler. this is clearly a forgery.

>this much COPE
We have a recording, the German original script for one and notes for the second, and typescript of the recording, all in German by the nazis, plus the translation. We have confirmation of the content of the speech from other sources - including Goebbels diaries, *discovered by David Irving*, and testimony, diaries and letters from other SS men who heard the speeches

>not acknowledging the holocaust and 6 gorillion happened but believing that 6 gorillion was not enough

Attached: 1435566802427.gif (800x792, 607K)

And that's the ONLY evidence you have of senior official involvement, plus it's very much open to interpretation. Not a single reference to gassing, incineration, even murder.

>moving the goalposts this hard
And since when people admit of commiting war crimes, and particularly genocide you brainlet? Didn't you read what Himmler said?
>I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed
Also
>t's very much open to interpretation
>It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.'
>The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had.
Deal with it

See

>virtually zero evidence of any senior party member
>mfw head of the SS and Gestapo isn't senior member
>mfw 100 or so government representatives are not party members
cognitive dissonance levels are off the charts