Character's weapon runs out of ammo

>character's weapon runs out of ammo
>they throw the weapon away

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhXyF1dhi1E
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-iLWBj5JdxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>character pinned vs 10 goons
>character weapons runs out of ammo
>ducks under cover to reload
>pops head out and shoots again
>runs out of ammo
>enemies didnt time his first reload
>enemies didnt use the known window of when he had to reload

>character reloads a magazine fed weapon
>they just toss the empty magazine away when reloading
Those things cost money

Attached: 1559406975121.jpg (323x182, 28K)

Love when a character pretends to reload to sneak in a gutshot on the goon who is too smart for his own good.

Name one movie

>character hasn't cleaned his weapon in weeks
>it never jams

I mean a pmag is like $7 so eh

If you don't realistically have a way to reload your magazines, dumping them isn't a big deal.

>character picks up m16 with 30 rounds in the magazine
>shoots endlessly in full auto and never reloads

>character NEVER runs out of ammo

/k/ is utterly worthless and should be deleted. I think a lot of the niche boards need to be culled.

Steel AR/AK/92fs/1911/CZ/S&W5906 mags are a little bit more pricey though, especially back in the 90's

Like a magloader tool or what?

Jaws.

Like not being in a firefight or knowing that the bad guys could pop at your door any minute so you wouldn't have time to go to, open your box of ammo, load each bullet, repeat for a couple of mags and so on.

>character fires weapon
>doesn’t get PTSD

Attached: F1C40340-C401-4919-A259-13ED89C48474.jpg (820x320, 100K)

I hate that too.

How about
>character can easily explain himself and spare himself much humiliation and other negative consequences if he just simply points out the facts, but-THEY WERE TOO TONGUE-TIED AT THE TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=HhXyF1dhi1E

If you're in a gun battle for your life, you're not going to give a shit about an empty mag that costs a few dollars. Do you expect him to carry it?

I'm talking about just holding onto the empty mags for later. Not reloading the empty mags en situ during the firefight.

>character has a shitty rubber prop gun

Attached: thatcarryhandle.png (1916x954, 3.41M)

Bows are so cringe and are only used for "cool" factor. If you're looking for stealth weapons there are crossbows and even some pneumatic weapons that are superior to bows in every way.

Ye

Haha, thanks. Can I post this meem on facebook.com?

>superior to bows
nigga what?
youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

And how many years of training did it take to do something a literal bozo could do with a crossbow or a gun

What next, are you going to show me someone doing sword tricks ?

>guy has a handgun
>fires a few magazines into goons with SMG's
>doesn't pick up SMG's

>guy has no weapon/melee weapon
>takes out a guy with a firearm
>won't pick it up unless it's a handgun
Is the handgun the sword of the action hero? Think about it. Swords are used due to imagery and shit, the hero uses a sword, the big guy uses a 2h sword or a mace, the girl uses a bow, very few user a spear/halberd. This happens in action heroes films. Unless it's like a Commando film, big shit, slowly burning them and then ending with a handgun or do a gimmick kill.

this

git gud

that can’t be real lmao

I'm thinking that it's faster to reload with discarding the empty mag rather than storing that away beforehand. Sure, might be a second in some cases, but it matters. And maybe they pick them up after the firefight is done and the scene changes to another character or something. Or post credits the guy collects them all from all over the city to be ready for the next wave of bad guys in the second movie. Do you also want to see him eat, shit and piss so it feels more realistic?

Did you mean to reply to me? Who gives a fuck about anything other than the "cool" factor in a Rambo sequel? He shot the motherfucker with an explosive arrow.

>Character points shotgun at bad guy and tells him to drop his weapon
>bad guy refuses
>Character pumps the shotgun, bad guy instantly puts gun down

>Guys we need a gun
>Okay what about a Glock 17?
>No, too common, we need a powerful gun with a big bullet!
>I dunno, a 1911?
>No no no, too old, not new enough, doesn't please our sponsors... something bigger!
>Desert Eagle 0.50AE?
>Yes! Perfect
>Okay, so I'll go and get one from
>Actually, wait no... I heard from a friend they made a 1911 that was two put together! It fired TWO bullets at a time
>Yeah but it was a gimmick I don't think people would want that in the film
>No, no, not that, make a Desert Eagle version! One that fires two 0.50AE each time!
>...What?
>It'll be EPIC
>But sir that's fuc-
>DON'T ARGUE JUST DO IT IT. DO IT. DO IT.

Attached: double deagle.jpg (850x576, 72K)

I have never seen a halberd used in film. I don't even understand the point of that weapon. Seems like it's trying to do the job of 3 weapons but inferior to all of them

Halberds were kino. Used the point to take out guys on horseback and scrub peasants with padded armour and used the axe blade for armoured foes. You could also form ranks like with spears. There's variations of said weapons throughout history.

Attached: knights.png (794x680, 283K)

in john wick series and angel has fallen they throw their pistol after they run out of ammo, and i really like that move

From Narcos: Mexico, first episode

1346, 1440, 1490, 1544, 1556, 1590 for me.

1544 and 1440 for me

that motherfucker in 1683 is fly as hell though. maybe a little gaudy?

>I don't even understand the point of that weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iLWBj5JdxU

based

>Do you also want to see him eat, shit and piss so it feels more realistic?
Ye

Polish Winged Hussars. Famous Knights.

Attached: 14-facts-polish-winged-hussars-min-770x437.jpg (770x437, 87K)

Based. Watching a 2 hour long movie with a 45 minute constipation scene.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

It's a polish hussar. The type of trooper that fought under Jan Sobieski III to save Europe from Islam in 1683 at Vienna.

You're welcome. Go read up about them. Fun stuff. Their mythos is based around their charge during the Siege of Vienna to prevent Ottoman Empire expansion into Europe. While lots of people claim this 'saved' Europe, the chances are the Ottomans would never have gotten much further.

>characters gun runs out of ammo
>he throws the empty gun At the enemy, completely exploding their head

Attached: 1564407663253.jpg (562x750, 35K)

Worse than the stupidity of the idea itself is the fact that they didn't even attempt to make it look like it was actually functional.
>how are the bullets feeding from the magazine to each chamber
>how is brass getting ejected
>how is the action supposed to cycle
>where are the fucking sights
>other things that people more knowledgeable than I am will know are wrong about this thing

Name 23 movies.

Do you guys have any good book recommendations? I guess I could just read about them on Wikipedia. Thanks regardless.

>good guy's toilet got clogged again

Not this episode again

Attached: 1396249405768.jpg (380x250, 28K)

where are you gonna carry the mags though
in your fucking pockets

>character gets shot in the chest by a dude with a rifle
>soft body armor stops it

Attached: 1566163129421.png (182x239, 55K)

Shouldn't they have a spot for them on their utility belts? at worst they should only have to put one mag in their pocket.

Drop pouch

fucking hollowpoints and subsonics man

Characters in most movies don't have those.
I agree they should though.

Penises are cute

Damn. Narcos season 1-3 had tons of amazing gun action. What happened?

Attached: 600px-NarcosS2007.jpg (600x338, 53K)

hussite trilogy by sapkowski english translations will be available in may

fuck off khergit nigger

>The Hussite Trilogy is a historical fantasy by the Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski

>not a book recommendation
?

I can't speak for them. Though I'm guessing that they were looking for something historically accurate.

you're probably right, i'm just excited for that release