Why is Jewish comedy so superior to other forms...

Why is Jewish comedy so superior to other forms? The 2 funniest shows of al time are created by a man of Jewish heritage.

>b-but Seinfeld and Curb aren't the funniest shows!!
Well then what's funnier? Exactly.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x695, 169K)

Jews are crafty

>I don't get Python's Ministry of Silly Walks
>stupid britbongs
>spams Ministry of Silly Walks
>stupid britbongs
>well then, S-Seinfeld

Attached: 1562620960550.png (1620x2880, 150K)

Jews tend to be ostracized, and outsiders tend to have different views on society, this complimented with Jews habbit to respond to tragedy with humor to help get over it.

This isn't exclusive to Jews though, blacks and Irish tend to be great comedians for the same reasons.

Seinfeld is shit

anyone know what Python is? Have no idea what this nig is crying about.

Frasier is much funnier than Seinfeld.

I like Curb and Raymond also, and Raymond was also created by a Jew, so I'll give you that.

Seinfeld is pure dogshit though and the only good character is George. Even then the show is just kikes whining about gentiles and pretending they are superior.

Curb is better because its kikes whining about other kikes, and based Larry exposes jews for what they really are.

>t. seething (((comedian)))

Attached: 1562320131199.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>Jews habbit to respond to tragedy

then why do they cry to the moon and back the second you criticise them or mock them over anything?

>wat? I must escape

Attached: MalloMurica.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Jews are really good entertainers. Not just comedy but all forms.

They only make the cheapest lowest form of entertainment devoid of meaning or depth. Just look how soulless the nu-trilogy of Star Wars is compared to Lucas' films.

Jews are neurotic; cynicism and dissatisfaction are in their blood. Where most people see an awkward crease in their pants that compels them to change pairs, the Jewish male sets forth into the world with his crease still erect, bumping into one awkward situation after another, setting his latent nueroticism into overdrive for the rest of our benefit.

Strangers with candy is funnier

Frasier is just Big Bang Theory for Boomer intellectuals. It’s comfy but it’s not well crafted comedy writing.

Attached: wascit.gif (256x244, 3.35M)

Cuz they were merchants, so always negotiating and arguing and so being quick witted got ahead

I like Larry David, but I think Sunny perfected comedy

show is garbage.

Attached: 591318383.gif (500x360, 497K)

successful people turn tragedy into humor. Rather than get angry and vent on /pol/ they channel their frustration into creativity

Holy fuck this is the shittest opinion I've ever read on Yea Forums. Imagine comparing Frasier to Chaim Lorre's degenerate jew propaganda.

Frasier is a Chekhov play in Sitcom form. Every episode contains self references and build up of character personalities including those that are not seen on screen, and character traits and personalities which are alluded to early on are used as a joke later in the episode. It is masterfully crafted and represents the epitome of intelligent sitcoms.

Compare this to Seinfeld trash which is essentially just "lmao gentiles are weird" or stupid Big Bang verbal slapstick and sex jokes.

>Why is Jewish comedy so superior to other forms?
Because Jews are a perverse people and they know it and hate themselves for it.

Are you ironically being a faggot?

Early Sunny was ComedyKino
You see the new trailer? Looks like its gonna be more on comedy and less FagMac dancing in black and white

Just did. Looks okay.
You must be a really boring person to find it garbage

Yeah, just really disappointed with the last season, can't believe they did a reel episode.

Is this new pasta?

seethe more shlomo.

Jews hate themselves and the world. Comedy soothes and makes life bearable. Why is this board so funny?

It’s decent character writing and dogshit comedy writing. Get over yourself. You’re not clever for knowing what a setup and a payoff is. (Which Seinfeld, by the way, has in spades, all while being actually funny)

Seinfeld was literally never funny.

Early M*A*S*H is the best comedy series. Went to shit after based Burns left the show.

Attached: 44ca511ca42550503c2cf10f5aa9dd13--hogans-heroes-mash-.jpg (736x533, 33K)

>humor to help get over it.
yeah they sure got over THE HOLOCAUSET LMAO

Comedy is tragedy plus time, and Jews have experienced a considerable amount of tragedy over a long period of time.

The first episode of Curb literally makes this joke.
>I'm sorry I called my wife Hitler. I love my wife. She's not Hitler.
>DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING PUT ME ON SPEAKER AGAIN

Yeah, that's what losers say

>Lucas' films
You mean the Prequels? Because the original trilogy definitely aren't Lucas' films

Attached: 34645758679.png (472x319, 121K)

Same with blacks and some Irish, some of them will cry and play victim if they have no talent in comedy but those that do excel at both expressing their opinion and having an outsider perspective in comedy that place them above normies.

The only exception to this are the Nords and some Northern European countries who are just purely and unadulterated weird and are completely funny because of it

There are no funny Nordic/Northern Yuro comedians. I can't even name a comedian from these regions.

Black Books

>British trash
Not funny.

Please, never post again.

Python is good but overrated. It's weird for Brits to be touting something about themselves that hasn't been relevant for at least 50 years. Oh, wait-- no, that's actually very normal. Carry on

This also applies to homosexuals before the current stupid era.

married w children is funnier than both

Have you guys noticed that jews never reach the upper echelon of great comedians? Louis CK is only barely sort of jewish and that's as close as they get.

>jewish comedy
>american comedy

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>hurrr durrr he said nonsense word so funny hehehe
Shut up you fucking limey retard

Because the actual funny ones don't do comedy gigs or stand up, they don't need to. They're just in random bars blabbering. The ones that know English are on the internet. Also had a Dutch friend, funniest guy I ever met

True. Catty fags and bitches are some of the most top tier comedies

idk if it’s the best but curb is greag

Peep Show is the exception and I think it's actually the only comedy series that's on the same level as Curb

really dont like frasier or seinfeld, might try frasier again at some point

but nathan for you and its always sunny are the best comedy tv shows, nathan is jewish so i guess that doesnt count though

1. nathan for you
2. its always sunny
3. curb your enthusiasm

I wouldn't say "superior", but it is excellent. Some of the best comedy movies like Animal House and Caddyshack were written by a non-Jew and the best stand up comedians (Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Pryor) weren't Jews.

kek