So, let's talk about this, lads. How horribly are they going to fuck it up?

So, let's talk about this, lads. How horribly are they going to fuck it up?

Attached: 1561769604258.jpg (665x729, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
youtube.com/watch?v=bsoWVC951qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACK EMPEROR PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

female astartes

>Start the séries dead
As all niggers should be

>So, let's talk about this, lads.

>Early life
>Frank Spotnitz was born on 17 November 1960 in Camp Zama, Japan but spent his childhood in Phoenix, Arizona.[2] Spotnitz has described himself as "half- Jewish".[3][4]

Let's not.

my jewsense was tingling

>séries
Calm down, Paco.

So, you didn't like the X-Files?

Attached: scully.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

gonna be some scene where the 'disillusioned' inquisitor is sitting in a space-bar and talking how XENOPHOBIA BAD and maybe if the *fascist imperium* allowed culturally diverse ork immigrants in, they'd beat chaos together

Annnnd there goes any chance that it'll be good.

Attached: 1531623074170.gif (600x450, 306K)

They're gonna try and do a Starship Troopers thing probably

>autismos keep talking about a 40k adaption
>they decide to make it
>noooo it'll be fucking terrible

I sure hope they get the feeling right. I could get over semitic politics if they aesthetic is there

Attached: imperial_architecture.jpg (1479x1701, 521K)

Well, if they don't plan on making it hard R from the start then you know it was only ever planned to be trash to begin with.

Attached: 1549764356300.jpg (1600x900, 339K)

That was a time before social engineering and agitprop was right out in the open with not even the slightest attempt to veil it. And besides that, he was exec producer with Chris Carter at the helm on the X-Files. With this Warhammer adaption, he's the showrunner.

Attached: Blade-Runner-teaser-with-Ryan-Gosling-924785.jpg (590x350, 19K)

>mental gymnastics to support childish bias
face it, you are not capable of enjoying anything anymore

Attached: MaskVyle3.jpg (600x859, 103K)

We discussed this to death months ago. The guy did X-Files. That's as good a background as you can get for a guy investigating aliens. He has a book to follow so it's adaption. The books got turned into a video game. The only issue is if they get Mark Strong for Eisenhorn or not (he voiced Eisenhorn in the video game).

>t. zoomer

that kind of skepticism is fine. just keep that in mind after you see the new series. i've got a sense it's going to be full of propaganda and therefore shitty, unless they're smart enough to get young men hooked by not creating pure propaganda, in which case the sequel will be completely fucked.

Yes but we wanted Stanley Kubrick to direct it and we also wanted genestealer fucking.

These here are the real heroes of the imperium and not the ultrafaggots.

Yes but you're going to see propaganda in it regardless of if there is any or not. You're actively looking for things to be interpreted as such, and the rules change all the time.

There is only one acceptable political position in Hollywood and increasingly, you aren't allowed to NOT hold that position. Go watch some film from 10 years ago.. then 20.. then 30.. not the shit the same dogmatic ideologues from today tell you are "important"... just regular cinema. Political viewpoints in Hollywood have shrunken to such a level where you aren't allowed to be 100% apolitical anymore if you want major funding. Ask yourself why that might be?

>producer is a kike
Ruined. Why kikes need to destroy everything?!?

Attached: 1503607312434.gif (295x221, 613K)

>the rules change all the time
what do you mean? give me an example

I haven't read Eisenhorn in ages, but it was my second series right after Gaunt's Ghosts and at that time all I knew about 40k was from Yea Forums shitposting, artwork and first Dawn of War. So I guess it's a decent introduction.
The main thing is to show the powerlevels and setting appropriately. For instance, Exterminatus while fucked up, is "good" because 40k is all about survival of many. Even if it kills billions to save trillions. While consorting with a Daemon is "bad", because even if it's "victimless" at first glance a turned Inquisitor could do untold damage all over the Imperium. Hopefully they manage that.

You get that he's brown right?

HEREEEEESYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1567339463.jpg (1280x1214, 922K)

Creator of 40k was jewish you stupid fucks lmao.

MUH JOOS.

not their fault that we're just more crrative than you.

Attached: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (683x476, 78K)

>rick priestley
>jewish
???

It's exactly the same shit as 20 or 30 years ago because today's films are nothing but remakes. Caught yourself into a trap there, dummy.
The reason why they seem like blaring alarms to you right now, aside from whatever ailment is tormenting you, is because most of the media you consume is from [current time.]
I think your stress comes from a myriad of sources, all within your control.

You can't attribute 40K to a single person, especially not in the state it is right now. It took dozens of writers and game devs to take it where it is.

What’s wahammer? Like a video game or something

So you paint these figures, and put them on a table. Then you compete with other neckbears to see who is more fat.

tabletop game with large amount of lore, hundreds of books etc behind it
also has some video games

there are sisters of battle but they are the biggest jobbers in the lore

Emperor is legit Turkish. It’s cannon

No, he's anatolian. Turks aren't originally there.

There's a chance they won't. Eisenhorn doesn't go too far into the areas idiots find problematic about 40K.
It's even unlikely to get the cast changed from the book's descriptions: There's a black girl in the main cast as a supporting character, so the main woman is therefore likely to remain white.

The hardest thing about an adaptation is that it's in first-person narrative, so Eisenhorn basically info-dumps fucking everything you need to know in what would be voice-over, and every single scene is constantly narrated both from his viewpoint, and with foreboding like "oh if only I killed that guy then it would have saved a lot of lives" stuff.

Maybe they can do some time-jumping, with old Eisenhorn reflecting on his original cases etc, get you wondering how things came to be.

The plot itself is perfectly adaptable for TV, the only thing is that it has Space Marines towards the end, which everyone will be dying to see, and I can only imagine they will fuck them up or cut them.
Making Space Marines actually look as monstrously proportioned and move as fast as they are described will be a challenge for TV unless they fully commit, and it always runs the risk of looking fucktarded.

His 40K iteration was born in the future, way after psykers started appearing.

>people freaking out because it's made by jews
Basically everyone in hollywood is jewish. Theres a 90% chance that your entire top 10 favorite movies and tv list was made by jews. That's just the way it is

Oh I don't mean identity politics, hatred of women, or whatever bullshit you morons spend all day mortified about. I mean in terms of budget and representing that world properly, in all its excess. Even making a set for the interior of a ship will require something akin to a gothic cathedral. It's not like Star Trek when you can bridge your way out of every situation.

8,000 BC is the future?

Attached: 1530904178681.jpg (600x600, 52K)

The emperor was hittite fool

I hope this becomes the new Game Of Thrones so that /tg/ is forced to start hating 40k and everything related to it because contrarianism

>live action
Yeah, we are off to a bad start.
I expect politics shoved into it like in the witcher with battle sisters appearing to enhance and add diversity to the ultrasmurfs.

Hittites became turks

>I sure hope they get the feeling right
The only one who got the feeling right is the Astartes short videos creator, and that's only for the space marines.
There's no way they get the "absolute" nature of the 40K universe correct, especially given modern political correctness bullshit. see

Attached: MadMaxThatsBait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Oh thank go, we can actually have a reasonable conversation then.

Yeah, I see your concerns, but the bulk of the first Eisenhorn is in a couple cities, normal countryside and then fucked up MC Escher planet. Yeah, it could end up looking like Stargate, for sure.
I think it could work. It won't be anywhere near Blanche levels.
To be honest, I kind of expect the set design to not be super great and would be okay with it, but if they fuck up the outfits, there's a problem. The types of people Eisenhorn and his team are, and the people they encounter, have really distinct looks. Coming from a model game, you really have clear visual designs. Shit, there's miniatures and art of Eisenhorn and if he doesn't look close enough I think the whole art concept will be fucked.

Yeah let's worry about "politics" here, as if they'd find a way to even discuss your daddy and shove it into this story just to bother you. Let's ignore how ridiculously ominous the setting is, visually, and how it would require insane amounts of work to represent it as we usually know it.
No, it's all about not offending your particular side of the political spectrum because you get really angry and hypoglycemic.

>he doesn't know how to edit his post

Hittitws became KVRDS

I don't need to edit my post, cockbreath, it's perfectly fine as it is. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Some fuckwitted Starcraft ripoff that Blizzard should of sued to shit and BTFO years ago

It doesn't fucking matter because the Emperor can make himself be seen as he wishes, his normal form he shows his subjects is a giant caucasian man, and the only time you'll see him in the show is going to be in religious imagery which will show him as a golden sun god or some shit.

lmao retard

edit: spelling

That post was more about your perceptions than anything I posted.
My perception is that nothing made in the West, especially for television will never be good, much less respecting the source material. Political messages lining to leftists interest are a staple in every show.

>The scenery at least looks cool
My problem with Hollywood as of late, the effort of the hundreds of people bringing these projects to life wasted due to the one retard whose only job is to sit in front of a mac and type in some words.

I'd like to be proven wrong, must certainly I won't be proven wrong, no matter how much I'd like to.

>should of

Attached: 1552215245322.gif (184x141, 1024K)

Dude looks brown in literally every image

They managed to do it in Witcher, and that also is a unique world that already had tons of aesthetic and canon concerns. I don’t think fundamentally changing works is a an issue just for “one side of the political spectrum” its something anyone should be concerned about, since it’s the favourite tool of ever present authoritarianism regardless of what ideological flavour text it chooses.
Both fascists and communists would take so called “popular” art, what we would call pop culture now, and would twist and contort it to serve a larger agenda of control and purpose. What was once Alexander nevsky is now these adaptions. I would be careful about blowing off any concerns about politicisation just because you happen to politically disagree with some of the people pointing it out, it’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face and ironically similar to your own concerns about allegedly only having an issue with art that goes against as you said “your side of the political spectrum”

>Creator of 40k was jewish you stupid fucks lmao.
Since when is Rick Priestley jewish ?

Attached: 1566681797683.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

The Witcher is mostly countryside medieval fantasy. Having some horses around isn't the same as the ridiculously ornate everything that's used in the imperium. Also the Witcher TV show looks like dildos, man, get your shit together.

Attached: 1555222076950.jpg (1024x621, 100K)

>Wrinklegaardians

No he doesn't, he's not described like that in the books, he can change how you perceive him when you see him oh and also he's not going to be in the tv show as a dude walking around and blessing people with his 36" cock.
Imagery of him in universe varies from planet to planet and to give an example from the book they're adapting the first world they go to venerates him as a golden sun god.
It doesn't fucking matter what skin colour he has, he can change it and that he was born in 8,000 BC in Anatolia has no bearing on anything that will be in the show beyond the random misfiring of brains with mental difficulties.
Nobody alive in 40K knows that and like two people in all of the fiction ever know that.

There isn't a single spelling mistake in that post. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

That was literally my whole point, that they had managed to politicise and also fuck that one up even in basic quality, the two tend to go together since common sense doesn’t like being beat over the head and those that think that is good writing for there show tend to be incompetent

Are you retarded?
He was born in like 10,000 BC. T*rks didn't even exist.

Listen, this is the only 'blackwashing' that I will accept for 40K: Blood Angels should be black.

Almost all Blood Angels are recruited from heavily irradiated desert wastelands. You'd think that after tens of thousands of years of living in these harsh conditions, the inhabitants would all be melanin-enriched but no, they are literally described as being filthy white crack heads with tumors growing in their faces that transform into Aryan demigods when they turn into Space Marines.

It also makes sense that the most hauntingly beautiful, physically gifted and aesthetically perfect of all Astartes would be black.

Think about it. Everyone loves Blade. Now imagine having a Space Marine chapter made entirely of Wesley Snipes.

In fact, from now on, even Sanguinius should be black.

Attached: IMG_3799lo.jpg (840x935, 152K)

>new Game Of Thrones
New garbage loved by normies for no reason?

>the effort of the hundreds of people bringing these projects to life wasted due to the one retard whose only job is to sit in front of a mac and type in some words.
Fucking this. It really goes to show how that ultimately, without a good story, all the special effects and CGI bullshit falls flat. Hollywood has completely lost sight of that.

>Even making a set for the interior of a ship will require something akin to a gothic cathedral
or a greenscreen
it's 2019 brah

If there's anything the 40k novels have taught me, it's that you can have all the lore and universe knowledge in the world, it doesn't mean shit if you can't fucking write

the fucking fringorilla gets me every time

Fuck that, I want the Salamanders to be nothing but giga-niggas. I don't think they're in this story, though.

there were good reasons to love the few season of GoT; and afterwards it doesn't matter, normies latch on to popularity, not quality

*the first few seasons
fuck

Even good CGI is extremely expensive "brah." Especially if it's supposed to interact with real actors.

As in a 1/1 adaptation like the first 4 seasons of GOT were so that we have no choice but to hate the original work

Example: ASIOAF was adored by Yea Forums until about 2013, now it's the most despised work on the board

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind they will fuck it up. Regardless of if the creator is Jewish or not you fucking knuckleheads

*the first season
shit

The Deathwatch marines who briefly appeared in the books were non-descript so they'd probably be black to meet race quotas.

They'd probably all wear helmets considering they're deathwatch.

You added an addendum to your post in the form of a reply when you could have just edited in.

>wh40k was created by a single person
>we're
lmfao

>it's the most despised work on the board
It’s despised because the last 2 books were shit and Gurm sold out.

nigger I got into the series in 2009 because I got sold on it from 5 separate anons

fast forward several years and everyone's acting like they always hated it

yes, the last books were crap. That doesn't change the fact that the culture of these boards is entirely contingent on contrarianism

This is the only way space marines should be depicted on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

Faceless, ruthless, implacable, and entirely super human. The more they're humanised, the less interesting they become and the more boring every non-space marine character looks. We need to keep a normal benchmark to show just how far above normal they are.

God damn that video is absolute Kno. And I don't use that word lightly

Attached: goodshit.jpg (328x448, 18K)

Kino*

>The more they're humanised
They’re humanised since the first books, even the most autistic Primarchs.

But user, your reaction image is from jew made sitcom.

This is basically how I'd go about doing 40k

Keep the Space Marines appearances as sparse as humanly possible, and when they're onscreen, they're terrifying and inhuman. They're not the ones you write shows about, they're the ones you have nightmares around.

I think she is cute.

>they
>we
lel not even trying to hide it noseberg

It's different if you're dealing with Astartes with other Astartes, but what I'm saying is don't have them cracking jokes and getting into wacky situations like they're Marvel characters. 100% serious 100% of the time.

why the fUck don't they just pay this guy to make the series entirely out of CGI
we don't need live action space marines

I can't rightly remember but I think the SM captain and the librarian both showed their faces at some point.

it's going to be shit
the question is:
will it be shit enough, just like all other GW based media that isn't a handful of novels, games, comics and codex/armybook excerpts, that it's laughably forgettable
something that can be laughed at or ignored, providing laugh-fuel for years to come
or
is it going to be the same shit we've been getting for a while now
where the tone is altered to fit some prevailing ideology

i for one look forward to tranny fischig and nigger elizabeth
hell, why not make aemos a tranny too while they're at it
they know they want to
it'll be a riot

Who fucking knows. Maybe they take it as an affront that one guy with talent and passion can produce something far better than they ever could because they've got the fetid hearts of bureaucrats.

Yeah, might as well make all blanks trannies. Turn the entire Sisters of Silence into futas while they're at it.

Not already worse than gw manages it now. Except the eldar gf that can stay

Attached: 7B2784EE-65B0-4402-8398-34222F4EC714.png (680x777, 877K)

Haha...
That would be so weird right!?!

Tabletop wargame first and foremost, then role playing games, a small library worth of books, a few video games, and some comics.

Attached: 1344086337465.png (1707x508, 77K)

>It wont be 10 episodes of Iron Warriors building fortresses, sieging l*yalists, shelling these fags to death and being very cold and bitter
D R O P P E D

You've got to show the viewers how humanity operates in the grim dark future before you introduce them to the Emperor's Angels.

>Except the eldar gf that can stay
I haven't kept up with what's been happening for a few years now. I vaguely get that some major shit hit the fan and that they finally did something concerning the 13th black crusade instead of just letting it stagnate into the usual status quo (incidentally the last time I actually played the game was during this event).

But does the resurrected Guilleman have a qt eldar gf now or something?

It's mostly memes, but they do work together occasionally.
She's the, let's call her the High Priestess, of the new Eldar god of Death.
She, along with a techpriest, a Living Saint, and a few Inquisitors, woke up Gorillaman and now he's Emperor in all but name and the Traitor Primarchs are out and about again.
He fought Magnus on Luna, had a scuffle with Fulgrim, and he's engaged with Mortarion in Ultramar right now. Also Lorgar came out of his room.
We're expecting another Loyalist to pop up soon, most are guessing the Lion, Russ, and there's a few hints towards Corvus.

no, she just helped bring him back to life, and the ynnari are actively allied with the imperium.

>thinking spess marines can be live action filmed in a show for more than 2 minutes at a time
heh

it's best to avoid the tabletop game if you're sensitive to body odor, mouth rot, and autistic outbursts.

Or bankruptcy.

thats actually pretty based
at least stuff is happening
I read a bunch of 40k books back in the day but stopped paying attention when it was stagnated

This isn’t relevant a ton to the topic but no they absolutely did not. Turks were a nomadic people that migrated over from near China, actually. They eventually settled in Anatolia

Imagine being this perfectly correct

Attached: heresy.jpg (500x661, 118K)

I don't care what anyone says. I want fucking Sabaton running point on every fucking episode's soundtrack.

I think that the loyal 40k fans, and people familiar with the warhammer universe aren't a big enough group to produce acceptable ratings.

totally op. they're all phonies nobody gets 40k except us

Probably just as well the thread's not about 40K then, huh?

Yeah, shit's popping off and a lot of it is good.
There's even a new Ciaphas Cain book coming.

"Who knows? Maybe this'll be my next movie
"

>Sabaton
>wikipedia articles with music.

Warhammer is so fucking gay. I cant think of a gayer fandom. If you got bullied at school for liking Warhammer you unironically deserved it.

Magnus rejoins the Imperium when?

Yes, rowboat now has qt Eldar gf

>crrative
Evidently no good at spelling though.

Back to school for you Rabbi

Now THIS is 40Kino

Fuck the gay live action shit just bankroll this nigga.

Attached: 5E01544B-4D9A-48D0-A0D3-F50A7D922D54.jpg (1822x2888, 1.26M)

No, I replied to someone who replied to my post. That's how conversations work.

Who gives a fuck. It’s a tabletop game for autistic virgins who can’t understand why they’re bullied at school

Why can't anyone involved with W40k write correctly?

Well, for starters, the source material sucks so who gives a shit? 40k fans are almost as bad a furries in terms of how obnoxious they are online

But space marines aren't 100% serious all the time. So go inject your fanfiction somewhere else.

Being 50% Jewish is still 100% too much

rent free

They are going to do the same they allways do. That's it: There you have the whole conversation this deserves.

This faggot hasn't even seen it and he's already begging for transexual niggers. Imagine being this far gone.

Some middle easterners are still Caucasian.

this. they had more banter than any Australian pub

After a suprisingly good first season, Spotnitz is ousted as showrunner and a 2nd and 3rd season are commissioned and rushed into production to begin filming back-to-back while drama behind the scenes results in sudden character kill offs, and a revolving door of producers and writers who know nothing about the source material result in plot threads that never get resolved

Attached: mw.jpg (350x411, 51K)

You will only be allowed to watch it in GW shops, while eating overpriced GW snacks. You will be paired up with a smelly autist who will scream angrily at you as you watch it together. Half way through watching it, the film will be stopped and you will be told you can no longer watch the old version because a new edition of the film is being released in twenty different parts (only £80 for each part!) over the following year. This will be repeated for decades until you decide to quit.

I work in film. It would be too expensive. Think about it, how many hours were put into these 2 minutes? I don't work in animation but if I had to guess... at least 500 man hours?

So, for a whole season, let's say 10 hours of content, that's 150,000 man hours. With the type of animators you would need, and the cast, and producers and directors, and writers, average salary is at least $200 per hour, when including the entire cast and crew, above and below the line. That's $30,000,000, easily. Probably more like $50,000,000, in truth, and that's before marketing. And it could easily spiral out of control. Think of the space battles. This was a 2 minute clip with only 2 character models and no voice actors in one simple location.

No executive is going to risk that kind of money on such an unproven idea.

Also, I don't care how big a nerd for 40k you are, nobody is actually going to sit and watch mindless space gun battles for 10 hours. You need a team of great writers working their asses off and adapting the 40k world to create a compelling story and then you need a cast of great voice actors to make it come to life, and directors and production designers and animators who understand narrative and performance. It's a HUGE, risky endeavor.

I would KILL to work on a show with this level of polish but I honestly doubt the market is big enough for it. How big is the 40k fanbase, really? Maybe it's big enough to warrant a miniseries like this on Netflix, but that's it. You would need a star director and/or writer to get on board and lead the project, someone huge, who would then call in every favor they have to make it happen.

It could be pretty fucking cool though...

Implying it’s the director adding his own political agenda into the film and not the production company and those who are funding said piece, all this can be achieved in editing and script. Your a moron.

sorry I thought I was reddit

Also, this short is kino, and I like the style overall, but the direction is amateurish. Some of the staging and action is confusing. The shots are almost all cool, to his credit, but a cool movie is not just a bunch of cool shots that have been strung together.

If he really wanted to get this project off the ground, he should have collaborated with an established, experienced writer/director to create a proper sizzle reel/proof of concept video designed to woo executives, something that at least hints at the overall narrative.

This video doesn't really show anything besides that this guy is good at animation. Space gun battles with space wizards are cool, that's not really a revelation though. There's really nothing here that would convince an executive to gamble on this idea, in truth.

>Oh I don't mean identity politics, hatred of women, or whatever bullshit you morons spend all day mortified about
That is part of the possible problem though. 40k isn't supposed to be nice. People are legit trying to make the Empire, a horrible, corrupt, uncaring mass of plebs and their ruthless overlords, into some kind of lovey-dovey fuzzy and warm safe space, who are the good guys against all the evil alt-right nazi alien races.

It's comic book 'crossover event' trash.

This. This is literally every show now

>imperial guardsmen
>written to be jobbers the faction
>Doesnt actually jobb all that much in the lore, have a perfectly decent win loss record and regulary dab on chaos.

Attached: thinking.jpg (1114x535, 164K)

That'll probably change now that they finally got new miniatures. Your power level in fluff is almost always based on whether or not GW is selling new shit.

>as if they'd find a way to even discuss your daddy and shove it into this story just to bother you

Attached: W.png (688x402, 153K)

I have always been vehemently opposed to a 40k adaptation.

>"half- Jewish"
No such thing. If your Mother was jewish, you're jewish. If your Mother is not jewish, you're not jewish.

Not only was Rick Priestley not Jewish; there wasn't a single Jewish person in early GW.

Have you seen the new Sisters of Battle miniatures? They're trannies. LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!

Attached: Fest2019_Sat12_Sororitas1tjcs.jpg (1400x1400, 180K)

>That is part of the possible problem though.
No it isn't, ever.

Keep reaching for that special tranny, lad.

oh no

warhammer is too realistic.

WH fans will buy this shitty miniatures anyway. So why someone should make them high-quality?

She is, for a gorilla

If only they were actually this cute

>WH fans will buy this shitty miniatures anyway
No! I won't! Sisters of Battle are going to flop. They were always unpopular and now GW buried them with the redesign.

Female elves are cute.

Attached: 4cb9d313dc1f83b9b3afe25500af4ce1.jpg (800x972, 82K)

The pozz spares no one. For it hungers eternally. Devouring all in its reach. All of your hobbies are forfeit.

Attached: 1565830498226.jpg (950x746, 599K)

>since it’s the favourite tool of ever present authoritarianism regardless of what ideological flavour text it chooses.
Mussolini used to put his name in school textbooks all the time:
>"If Mussolini is carrying five apples up the hill to feed the widow and her 3 children how many will they each get if he gives everyone the same amount?"

The correct answer is 'None' because sharing evenly between everyone is communism!

Cute girls like to paint miniatures.

Attached: miniature_painting_secrets_with_natalya_01.png (853x480, 990K)

I got bullied at school for many things, but not for Warhammer. In fact, almost everyone liked painted miniatures to some degree.

Not after he burned Fenris and its entire system

Attached: 1562342364453.png (562x400, 85K)

>I can only relate to someone who is exactly like me
I will never understand this. Are amerisharts this mentally stunted that they can not relate or empathize with someone who's not 100% like them? WHy the fuck would you need an ugly femoid character in the thing to become interested in it?

if Games Workshop is guiding the project, im positive it will stay true to the warhammer universe. they are hyper protective of their IP, and letting some hollyjew faggot destroy it to them is just not even an option. my guess is they will straight up cancel production if the director becomes a retarded faggot. dont expect ANY diversity in it either, as in NO NIGGERS. its fucking warhammer ffs.

Ok but modern day turkish people aren’t very related to actual turks. They just use the name and are more related to original Anatolians.

If it's for Netflix then it's fucked.
If it gets BEZOSED it will be shit anyway.

>Are amerisharts this mentally stunted that they can not relate or empathize with someone who's not 100% like them?
Yes.

Humans in the Imperium are from literally thousands of different planets - for all of them to be white would be retarded

At the moment, Age of Sigmar is a vastly superior system to 40k. 40k brings in too much money, so GW is afraid of groundbreaking change and advancement. The setting is in a creative black hole, where it shall remain until it's rebooted. Meanwhile, Age of Sigmar designers are given free rein with experimentation. 75% of the new releases are completely new armies. Can you imagine a completely new army coming out for 40k? What was the last time that happened, Tau? When was it, 20 years ago? Sad and pathetic.

Attached: Army-WC.jpg (1000x766, 891K)

fuck off kike. ive been playing warhammer for a long time and have never seen a nigger.

>dolphin riders
>good example of new models
Age of Sigmar is fucking gay

I hope its very successful. It has the potential to be. Warhammer has really fucking grown in poo culture in the last 20 years but to me its not something sacred. I’ve read Rogue Trader and Space Marine is my favourite 40kvidya
a little goes along way with the setting.

Also they dont have to push SJW shit in a world with real actual oppression and persecution.

>Are amerisharts this mentally stunted that they can not relate or empathize with someone who's not 100% like them?
This is Yea Forums and you haven't noticed how Hollywood is always americanising everything and remaking foreign pictures to set them in America?

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: right there you berk.png (657x944, 1.52M)

Warhammer even has brown elves.

Attached: 1520038130294.png (1597x659, 653K)

>Sharp_vs_Sharpei.jpg

Attached: fucarlos.png (286x240, 88K)

Yes, they're fantastic, much more beautiful than any 40k release. They don't ride dolphins, by the way.

Attached: csxikxqv5nb11.jpg (3518x2639, 746K)

So why is that 'new' army a mash up of Fantasy Tomb Kings and 40k Necrons?

I'd actually say it's a mixture of Necrons, Tyranids and feudal Japan.

>The setting is in a creative black hole

I find it insanely ironic that the series whose universe is shown to be backwards and stuck in a deadlock is now starting to be hated by players who see the game as backwards and stuck in a rut. Poetic really. Once sjws start taking over with their defeneracy and bleeding dilated holes giving w40k lovers a taste of nurgle it'll be even more funny to me to see them squirm.

Fair, not really seeing the tyranid mix part though

But mostly it's inspired by Wayne Barlowe's depictions of Hell.

Attached: tumblr_n1sivmZBmU1r9l2pho2_1280.jpg (799x1000, 188K)

Attached: ossiarch-7.jpg (754x767, 101K)

>Turkish
>Humans are warmongering lunatics

I'm okay with this.

As long as they stay true to the source material and keep the Eisenhorn is Finkle/Finkle is Eisenhorn twist reveal, then I’m all in.

>Also Lorgar came out of his room
Truly these are the End Times.

To be honest, only people with very high IQ will get this joke.

Spotsnitz's background is pretty good for a showrunner with X Files and Man in the High Castle. He'll certainly get the Fascist and Paranormal weirdness right. I also trust that Abnett and GW can throw their weight around enough to keep things accurate. Abnett certainly should be able too as he and Lanning pretty much created the modern Guardians of the Galaxy. I hope Amazon picks it up of any of the major service.

Casting will be interesting. Eisenhorn will be interesting because after a certain scene in the novels he can't actually emote his face anymore. He's also a cocky bastard. I think Purefoy would be a solid pick. The Betancores are a pre-built Black Characters (and STEM) so they already have that. Aemos, Fischig, and the Betancores' casting will make or break the series.

With Jim Henson's Creature Shop kind of resurging, I hope they go with puppetry for some of the xenos and mutants involved. It would fit the series more than blatant CGI. Space Marines show up about three times in the series (CSM and Deathwatch in Xenos, normal marines in Malleus.) I really hope they embrace the uncanny valley "transhuman dread" that Marines are supposed to give off.

My hope: It embraces 40ks 80s roots and is colorful and full of character and practical effects while maintaining the Eisenhorn story.

My expectation: Sci Fi detective / mystery procedural. Dark tones and fairly generic.

Most AV fans are

Didn't the Night Watch guy refuse Hollywood's demand to change the setting to America?

They were always grannies.

They were ugly in old miniatures because the technology was mediocre. In the art, however, they were beautiful.

Attached: AST001-Sisters-Of-Battle-Cover.jpg (800x1200, 147K)

Watch as they completely ommit the AdMech side of things for being 'too weird to be goodies'

Night Watch? No idea. But I know that Metro 2033 author withdrew the film rights to his book from Amazon because they wanted to blackwash it.

Well, they have the advantage that for the most part the only AdMech figures shown are tech adepts and they are off to the side. Magos Bure is the only real member that gets any screen time, so I would hope they embrace his creepiness.

user, that's 5th edition era art. Compare that to Blanche's OG art for them.

Ah, that was it. Thanks.

No, that was Metro 2033 guy. Night Watch was made by a Kazakhistani director and filmed in Moscow, they never had any demands from Hollywood.

>Casting
Mark Strong for Eisenhorn. I'll settle for Tobias Menzies. Purefoy freaks me the fuck out ever since the Following.

Blanche doesn't draw normal humans, his art style is too personal and stylised. However, he did draw them as tall with big asses and boobs, which is how you tell they're supposed to be sexy.

Attached: sisters-of-battle-codex.jpg (800x1200, 316K)

I find that the lore of 40k is generally cooler that any one story in it. When I think of 40k, I think of all the alien races, the battles between them and how crazy the universe is. The time when orks and tyranids fought over a single planet was epic.

Looks like buddhist demons to me.

They’ve had about 60 video games, two of which (final liberation and Mordheim) were good, the rest are rancid garbage.
Based on that I have roughly 0% faith this won’t be fucked up.

Warhammer is a shit franchise so there's not much to ruin in the first place

>When I think of 40k, I think of all the alien races
All 5 of them?

Please go back to brain damage ward.

As much as I love Strong, and he did a good job as Eisenhorn in the game, I don't see him as a leading man. Menzies maybe but I haven't seen him in a roll like this. He usually plays more timid or doubting characters.

Autistic screeching is not an argument.

Concept art featured a woman character. FUCKING DROPPED

Jews are so fucking annoying

Ok, I am sold.

These are awesome.

They need skeleton centaurs.
I used to make them from skeleton cavalry in 1997.

They're each so deep that you can spend hours reading about them. Their technology, culture, tactics, units. The same goes for the Imperium. So many worlds and space marine chapters.

>crrative

Attached: 1567360764872.png (1542x1102, 306K)

Which one? It's not like there aren't numerous female human characters in 40k. Many of them are even more zealous in their devotion to the imperium and the emperor than the men are.

space marines reserved only for fan service
black inquisitor, bonus points for being a woman
line about how "on my planet same sex relationships are legal"
eldar thrown in with no plot relivenance and will e potrayed as magic space elves than can do no wrong instead of the autistic ballet dancers that they are.
writers to dumb to understand chaos or the warp so phykers will have BS power and the only chaos god will be khorne
imperial assassin who will be over acted to be edgy and wont understand that imperial assassins don't have souls
female imperial guard officer, most likely an older Asian lady
mentions of a titan factory since they will think that giant killer robots are cool but they will think its just a robot and most likely only mention the factory and never show an actual titan.

Not him but I don't think you're as smart as you think you are. Cringe faggot.

Don't worry bro, Corax will make sure he'll go back into his room whining and whimpering.

you steal ideas and information then pass it off as your own creations and discoveries

best of all blame white people for all the evils you do

sad, sad Jews

There's more, but they're either extinct due to human or so small and insignificant that they're not relevant to any game that involves large battles.

No centaurs, but you can have mounted skeleton samurai on rhinos.

Attached: Nova-Aug29-AoS-Models6htd.jpg (1000x762, 139K)

i have started reading alot these days

thanks jews

I'm literally going to buy a pack, cut the horse heads off, cut the skeletons off at the waste and make my own skeleton samurai centaurs.
I just have to see what the saddle modelling is like and if I can file it off.

when the weebs need a good spooking

>75% of the new releases are completely new armies.
all of which are shit
>Can you imagine a completely new army coming out for 40k?
You mean like genestealer cult? admech? or maybe custodies and sisters of silence?

To be fair 40k is such a shitty, stupid setting that any adaption is going to suck ass.

I can tell you right now not to bother. The skeletons are too small in proportion to the horses. It's going to look disproportional and bad.

Salamanders. Whole chapter of darkies.
I think the vitrian dragoons in gaunts ghosts are dark skinned, or perhaps just tanned? I imaged them as spics.
I haven't seen niggs actually playing the game nor hanging around in any game stores though.
I suppose it's the cost keeping them away more than anything.

I played in an Asian nation for a few years and nobody there gave a shit about the race of the characters nor did they all have a compulsion to play white scars lmao.
And the ones that did play Imperium armies painted them "white" like the box art.

You mean the Matt Ward?

>and wont understand that imperial assassins don't have souls
That's only one temple of ass. unless they needlessly changed shit around when I wasn't looking.
(culexus)

Take your memes back to 2008

>all of which are shit
Low IQ retard
>genestealer cult? admech? or maybe custodies and sisters of silence?
Cool, but what about NEW armies?

Turks arrived millennia after that. I cannot fucking believe I have to read again and again retards that think that anatolia was always Turkish.
Turks, and celts (galati) before them, and greeks, and Armenians arrived later. WAY later, one after the other separated by centuries.

Are new armies needed for 40k?
Just because something is new doesn't mean it's automatically good.
I haven't kept up with this shit mind you. I was puzzled to see that there some weird imperium army that came out of nowhere all of a sudden (knights?) when the adeptus mech. skitarii have been begging for an army for decades.

I hope they devote whole epsiodes just to those times when Eisenhorn was recovering in his estate after almost being fucked to death by big Chaos cocks. Those were maximum comfy.

The emperor was born during the Neolithic period, earlier than the earliest civilisations. He's a caveman.

>Are new armies needed for 40k?
Yes, more than ever, in fact. 40k is bogged down more and more in endless marines and variations of marines. Everything else is marginalised.

The emperor looks prehistoric is all I can remember. Heavy as fuck brow, almost Neanderthal like. Tanned skin, black hair. Looks kinda American Indian desu.
Is he supposed to be normal human sized, physically?
Surely he's not primarch sized, right?

On another note: how have the Horus Heresy books progressed? Any closer to the siege of Terra yet? I haven't kept up with that shit as it seemed GW just wanted to milk that franchise for all it was worth before getting anywhere near the end.

The fuck did you say, heretic?

Attached: 1537976858678.jpg (561x511, 166K)

>Just because something is new doesn't mean it's automatically good.
You'd be hard pressed to name a Warhammer army that is actually bad. Everything has its fans. Even Space Wolves.

*raises glass of Amasec
Did ole Gregor ever diddle Midas' hardbodied daughter during a dull moment?
He might’ve had a black fixation.

He's normal sized with irremarkable looks, slightly taller than average.
The golden giant is how he's perceived by most people because of his immense psychic power.

>Any closer to the siege of Terra yet?
The last 2 books were about the siege.

Fuck off Matt. No one likes you, you fat cunt.

No, he can physically shapeshift into any form he wants. He chose the form of a golden giant.

I don't think you're old enough to browse this site.

>alot
Yeah, it shows.

Attached: 1566938206960.jpg (365x375, 41K)

>Is he supposed to be normal human sized, physically?
He can change in size and shape, but he's been described to be bigger than the primarchs, almost in the same proportion as they're bigger than the astartes.

yes, I'm sure you watch lots of chinese and african cinema.

>chinese
A bit
>african
Doesn't exist

I'll use those big 4 headed skeles someone posted.

>Doesn't exist
There's Nollywood, but yeah pretty much for all intensive purpoises it might as well not exist.

I do watch asian movies, yes, as well as, european, slav and american and never had any problem relating to characters because their background was vastly different from mine. Same goes for games, books or cartoons. Don't think everyone is as mentally deficient as you, mutt

Think about how badly they fucked up Dune, and how badly they fucked up Starship Troopers. Now combine the fuckery from both, throw in some dumbshit romcom capeshit crap to make it less grimdark and more marketable and remove anything entertaining or interesting.

Both of those are cult classics.

god I wish the holohoax was true

Your anus is a cult classic whytboi

I love the Astartes videos. But Space Marines aren't the Inquisition, nor is Eisenhorn a Space Marine.

>people who can't appreciate grimdark doing grimdark
better pretend it never came out if it does

>Militaristic space fascists are the closest thing to good guys
Wokefags finna bouta reeeeee on this one.

40k unironically has a very high potential kino cieling. But no one has the guts make anything that's truly edgily grimdark. I have low expectations.

I know they are. I like both movies, but neither stays true to the story or the messages therein of the books. Starship troopers was a testament to the fact that Paul Verhoeven either didn't read the source material or didn't understand it at all.

Y-you too!

Shelkelgrabberstein my shit up sempai. God emperor is literally the next hitler. We need to open our borders to these poor orc refugeez.

Eisenhorn's pilot is black senpai.

>Creator of 40k was jewish you stupid fucks lmao.
>Rick Priestley

Attached: Memri_0e4fce_6482008.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

Deathwatch used to be part of the inquisition before they became gay semi-heretical navy seals

The creator of 40k is Jewish you dumb incel

Thats racist he need to be native american. No more black washing of indians ypu bigot

no

here's your injuns

Attached: Kroot2.jpg (596x600, 59K)

>before they became gay semi-heretical navy seals
When did this happen?
Last I could remember they were a sort of system where chapters would send a handful of marines to do a stretch in the service of the Ordo Xenos, after which they'd return to their respective chapters, veterans of fighting many weird xenos.

Why is pic related so obsessed with Jews

Attached: ECC1913F-BBBB-4187-8003-0FA6ABF049A8.jpg (721x482, 45K)

You probably look like that

>human is fuckugly
>elf is beautiful

What is GW trying to teach us?

What they ripped off of Tolkien.

Priestly has talked about having a half Jewish mother

You’re mostly just an obsessed tranny tho

Attached: DB85268F-725D-498A-822C-C51C40070A76.jpg (818x1487, 661K)

>Priestly has talked about having a half Jewish mother
Source?
>You’re mostly just an obsessed tranny tho
A little transphobic aren't we, libshit?

Man in High Castle was good idk why the incels are chimping out

British White dwarf 187 interview

>Man in High Castle
Only the first two seasons. From what I heard they went full SJW with the third season because of the backlash for portraying Nazis too "sympathetic"

Mind posting the quote?

stop replying to the obvious jidf
and get back on topic faggot

Where? Link it

Mad tranny

How would you guys feel if they went full satire with it?

Attached: 1459568758919.jpg (540x270, 22K)

Perfect, GW designers always stress that 40k is deeply satirical at its roots. But don't do it with Eisenhorn. It's not satirical in the least.

It should be an Imperial Guard show in the vain of the Regimental Standard.

So eisenhorns face was paralyzed
To stay true to the character the actress that plays him will have to emote only through xers voice
Also bequin was a blank whore who everyone hated on account of her blankness
They'll probably leave her character as is

40k is vast enough that it can incorporate anything from straight comedy (Ciaphas Caine) to unintentional comedy (Space Wolf) to hard-boiled adventure (Inquisitor) to grotesque grimdark (Dead Sky, Black Sun), and it never feels incoherent.

Already exists

youtube.com/watch?v=bsoWVC951qc

They are just tan af.

The new AoS models look fucking amazing

You can’t stop it user. Even gw likes it

Attached: DA833EFC-601E-4A7D-8BD0-D52C3B6B0341.jpg (1000x1205, 260K)

Most of the 'white' shooters have beeb jews

user.... 40K is antifascist by nature

Tranny denial

a bit satire is ok but 40k should be grimdark and sickdark as fuck 2bh.

Attached: C4433F16-318C-44D0-A8F1-0C81567DC031.gif (480x270, 1.02M)

>So, let's talk about this, lads. How horribly are they going to fuck it up?
It'll never be GRIMDARK enough for 40k fans.

Empire of man was satire to begin with.

They should let the Emprah die so he can reincarnate and tell humanity how fucking stupid they were for several millenia, and they should fuck the eldar not fuck them up. This is the only way to win.

>Space Marines actually look as monstrously proportioned and move as fast as they are described
It's funny, there is actually an in-universe term related to how fast they are. Its transhuman dread, and is about the human brain not being able to process something that big moving that fast

Attached: EzdDuET.gif (728x330, 1.71M)

Only took them until now to make models that look as good as Rackham(PBUH) models looked 15 years ago.

Attached: wolfen.jpg (571x739, 91K)

I wish they did the Horus Heresy desu

Depends on the chapter, Spacewolves? No. But most chapters are chem gelded, psycho hypnotized space monks.

Horus Heresy kinda need a lot of context to be interesting

>af
kill self

as a mythology story it would be impossible to capture the scale and larger than life aspect of the primarchs. Space marines kinda work because you can see how elevated they are compared to everyone else and how they are treated like angels within the imperial doctrine.

for the most part they have been scarred up self mutilating old nuns juiced up rejuv, muscle grafts and cybernetics, with an inhumanly beautiful living saint or two.

wanted a 40kino thread but instead just got dumb /pol/cels crying. sad!

Attached: Yiff_in_warp__lapdog_by_torture_device.jpg (833x500, 513K)

>and tell humanity how fucking stupid they were for several millenia
At his behest mind you.
He ordered the extinction of countless alien races and the destruction of anyone that wouldn't join the Imperium.
See Horus Rising, first battle in the book.

>why couldn't you have just left us alone instead of starting shit and fucking all our shit up?
>no

Bolt thrower, fag

The eldar are despicable garbage, Dark Eldar are their native state and craft world are weird hippy monks that are still sadistically evil.

Not like most of those races would leave humanity alone and in peace. Mostly they are after the STCs so there's no peace with them in most cases. But the empire does pretty much everything the opposite way that he wanted.