Yfw you never witnessed the truly bone chilling, slow burn, atmospheric, gut wrenching MOTY

>yfw you never witnessed the truly bone chilling, slow burn, atmospheric, gut wrenching MOTY

Attached: kino.jpg (638x450, 153K)

Honestly I cant wait to see this.
Seems like a good movie to get high and watch comfy in the dark. Torrent when?

Not having her best feature on display was a crime on humanity.

Attached: D2E010D6-35B4-43B0-BE23-1B3D703F2223.jpg (1920x808, 211K)

Looks like a giant waste of time, to be honest. While there aren't many of them, I'm starting to find that these faux indie horror movies are starting to blend in with another. Vague nonsense, tense music, some psycho cunt or two, and maybe a little social commentary thrown in to appease the critics. Us, Midsommar, The Lighthouse. Same shit. They're the indie world's Marvel movies.

>Dani and Chris didn't settle their differences and overthrow the cult
Disappointing.

why do I get hungry every time I read "Bone chilling, slow burn ..." ?

Attached: 1560787263681.png (144x150, 34K)

Attached: 010afgdtxwu84_375x500.jpg (375x500, 25K)

movie of the year

dont bother watching this movie, it's being shilled a fuck ton on Yea Forums and you usually know that means a movie is complete shit. Seen it and walked out.

Midsommar was fucking trash and that bitchs fish mouth drove me insane when I regrettably saw it in the theater

there's cams up but obviously cams are trash

Kino
KINO

Probably the "slow burn" part makes you think of chicken teriyaki

Hereditary was better, this just felt like the same movie.

I wanna see

Both theatrical and director cuts should be hitting sites later this month.

you ain't wrong

cringe

This, everyone has fucking seen it but me, it'll probably end up being terrible

Isn't this movie considered so.y?

I dare you to watch hereditary more than twice, it's impossible

The Lighthouse will be better just for the sole fact of Lovecraft shenanigans.

true true

remember when the fags here kept pushing babadookie and it follows? thats you now.

I regret watching it. The characters witness murder and shrug it off as a cultural difference thing then they get killed offscreen one by one. It's almost a parody of slashers except they're more retarded than a Friday the 13th or Halloween victim.

You mean suicide

No, the anthropologists who see it as an opportunity to have a thesis that could lead to a high profile career and the emotionally traumatized one (kinda) shrug it off as such. The two sensible ones try to GTFO immediately.

holy SHIT

did you even watch the movie?

I bet taking acid would be fun.