Seeing as this was based on recency bias, what would the american version of this look like?

Seeing as this was based on recency bias, what would the american version of this look like?

Attached: Mascots.jpg (940x470, 469K)

better nongook shit

Seething

>one piece
>naruto
...damn, Kubo really did drop the ball with Bleach. Fuck~

fat chicks and burgers

Probably the infinity war movie poster

>recency bias
I mean we have astroboy. I'm surprised doraemon isn't on there, isn't he the official Japanese ambassador to animeland?

shinchan is still a thing?

why did they steal mexicos mascot, goku

>mexico plans a broadcast of the super finale in public
>Japan told them to stop
>Mexico did it anyway
I love Mexico

wheres jotaro

No, Pikachu & Hello Kitty are, but the govermnent deemed them too iconic for this event & only allows them to be used in polticial events

>recency bias
The only thing there from the past decade is Yo Kai Watch.

Mostly disney shit
> Alice
> Elsa & Anna
> Avengers
> Mickey Mouse
> Donald Duck
> Whinnie The Pooh
> Snow White
> Cinderella
> Spongebob

How many ambassadors did they designate? I know for a fact doraemon is one or used to be one.

Mickey Mouse
Superman
Bugs Bunny
Spider-Man
Homer Sneedson
Darth Vader
Garfield
SpongeBob SquarePants

Us Bleachfags will eternally be btfo, 'less the last arc is animated people will flip their shit over yhwach

Attached: Based Kubo.png (727x729, 291K)

Pikachu & Hello Kitty represent the entire country. Doraemon plus the characters in this picture were chosen for Anime/Manga ambassadors

>Naruto
Its like they want it to be shit

>this was based

Attached: 1530322319836.jpg (960x892, 234K)

Well, he only has himself to blame. I was reading it and ever since Hueco Mundo it was a study of a man that clearly burned out years ago and now is doing it only for paycheck, because what the fuck else is he going to do.
How stupidly hard do you have to piss off the publishers when you are part of Big Three and publisher tells you that you have three issues to wrap your fucking manga in the middle of the arc.

>Pikachu & Hello Kitty represent the entire country
no they were just chosen for 2025 Osaka Expo over a year ago

Ronald McDonald will buy himself a spot
SpongeBob
Winnie the poo
Mickey
Etc...

who are the sluts at the right. i know everything but those two random cunts

Lesbian magical girls from the multi-billion dollar PreCure franchise

BELIEVE IT!

Attached: naruto cool476883.jpg (643x478, 42K)

It was renamed Glitter Force and unceremoniously dumped on Netflix to die a localization death; apparently nobody told the Japs

Glitter Force is such basic bottom of the barrel magic girl bullshit, though. Like jesus it's basically a barbie commercial. The only good part was the old ass midget witch who turned into a big tit bimbo

Bleach way worse than the others, I guess everyone read that because of hot female characters.

Those first 2 arcs were great and felt way more fleshed out and stylish than the other 2 at the time. I still think the whole soul society rescue stuff is great shounen stuff.
He just didn't go anywhere with it, repeated the same rescue arc but with a different girl, made the answers to earlier mysteries just ass-pulls, then everything became "5 chapters of Captain X vs Monster Y" repeat for 300 chapters.
If it had ended after rescuing Rukia, I think it would be remembered much fonder.

>Bleach way worse than the others
Shit grammar and shit opinion

Attached: Heheheheeh.png (851x778, 268K)

>shinchan
Based

>recency bias
okay
>astroboy: 1952, 67 years old
>sailor moon: 1991, 28 years old
>shin-chan: 1990, 29 years old
>one piece: 1997, 22 years old
>Naruto, 1997, 22 years old
>Youkai Watch: 2013, 6 years old
>Dragon Ball: 1984, 35 years old
>Pretty Cure: 2004, 15 years old

More than half those series are older than 90% of the posters on this board. If anything they're heavily weighted toward the 1990s and barely have only one title made in the last 10 years.

Where the fuck is the diversity?

Joker

its true though

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are so iconic, I think they will be associated with Japan by virtually everyone in the world indefinitely.

He-Man
Thundercats
Muppet Babies
Care Bears
The Moomins

>Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are so iconic
In the west. In Japan, Doraemon is way bigger than either of them, culturally. One Piece too, and that made the cut. Surprised Detective Conan wasn't on there.

>The Moomins
no american knows what these are

Definitive unbiased list.

That image is fucking old. Pretty Cure is already two seasons ahead of that one and Yo-Kai Watch is on life-support after being curbstomped by Pokemon yet again.

Well, I mean I guess they are pandering to a foreign audience.

>t. Didn't watch it just listened to everyone else's opinion

Attached: SlightHideousKiskadee-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.7M)

I suppose you're trying to be inclusive, even though Batman is still bigger than Spider-Man, but Batman has to be on there. Throw in an Iron Man if you like to even it out.

Yusuke / Gon should be next to Sailor Moon

Attached: 1481241974285.jpg (636x479, 57K)

Right. Pokemon just seems like a major oversight. Why not Mario and Sonic as well? Do they have to be anime?

>yokai watch cat
This really, really, really didn't age well.

Should've been Pikachu, really.

Since 2 people can be in one, why not just have Superman and Batman together? Cucks and roasties will cry to add Wonder Woman in it, but the "trinity" is a forced meme. It's always been World's Finest.

>precure
>Naruto
>fucking Yo-Kai watch
>no Gundam
Feels bad, man.

>mfw they couldn't get Pokemon

>no gundam

Attached: Sad Hildofir.jpg (1280x684, 432K)

>winnie the poo
its english faggot

>Bleach way worse than the others
I loved Bleach, but Naruto was better and I haven't seen One Piece and now I am over anime so it's too late so maybe you are right.
>everyone read that because of hot female characters
That's exactly what happened.

Yu Yu Hakusho was amazing but only up to the end of the dark tournament. But that had to be the most badass thing ever as a kid. I wish I could go back and watch this, DBZ, and Gundam Wing again, I've never felt the same level of interest/excitement since then.

>No Ippo or Ashita no Joe for the boxing
>No Slamdunk for Basketball
Because when I think of the Olympics I think of Shinchan

I tend to associate Dragon Ball with Mexicans and Mexican-Americans

>5 chapters of Captain X vs Monster Y

thats dope tho