You are being watched and scrutinized

You are being watched and scrutinized.

Attached: 1565646484489.jpg (2800x1594, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0
youtube.com/watch?v=moWe3rk7LzQ
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk
sv.uio.no/c-rex/english/topics/projects/negotiating-jewish-identity/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post Kino incel documentaries.

THE HACKER KNOWN AS Yea Forums

>this me-me

Attached: appropriation.jpg (679x799, 214K)

I never thought about it like that. Thanks, Norway!

... as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

It's honestly hilarious watching normies try to make sense of Yea Forums. Despite their very best efforts they will literally never understand.

Attached: 1567583800881.jpg (720x561, 77K)

She's not wrong

Ekstremismeforskning is not for the weak of heart.

I guess no amount of lurking is sufficient for some to ever get it

K.
Keep me posted.

Attached: 1559964111368.png (744x757, 854K)

>implying people can become Chad without being born Chad
get a load of this clueless roastie

AY BABY WHY DONTCHA WATCH AND SCRUTINIZE THIS
*grabs own crotch*

She can watch and scrutinize me anytime she wants.

If you know what i mean.

Oh hey, a Reddit refugee.
Hey bud, I know you're just a. tourist here, but its probably better if you just lurk and not post since you don't understand board culture yet. Thanks man. Maybe after several years of lurking, you will have absorbed enough etiquette from here to make an actual post that doesn't stink of normie-tier Reddit garbage.

yeah I think it's something you just don't get unless you're a part of it

>you
This board is considered the reddit board of the site and the only board that cried for the mods when people cheered big b and his actions

OP image is fake but hey, who cares lol.

>Thorleifsson
Chad name desu

Few normies even considered the possibility of life on a Chinese cartoon image board.

No matter the lurk time, a normie will never belong here. The obtuse and unique thrive here. Normies are round pegs that fit in round holes on places like Reddit. A fact that makes normies seethe to no end.

Attached: 1565025476635.png (500x282, 195K)

figured it was
post original pls

you know there's actual science to this, look up something called a social brain and look up terms neurotypical and neurodiverse

This is why people don't trust science anymore.

>mfw come here for movies
>mfw being talked about

Where do I sign up to be a loyal chad disciple?

I mean I just shitpost
that'd really suck if they misrepresented my character by using my shitpost as proof

Joker kino can't come out soon enough. Normies will finally understand us.

It's actually accurate in describing the motivations of stormfrontcel terrorists like this, they tend to be obsessed with having their inflated ego, perception of own masculinity etc. validated, or of righting some perceived insult by wider society.

'''academics''' only ever come here to cherry-pick screenshots to prove their own confirmation bias

Someone post the picture of the active shooter conference the FBI gave American school teachers about incels and how to spot them

Existentialist cripplechanners are the worst.

One thing I've noticed about normies/leftists is that they really believe what they read on the internet or see on TV. They're a very credulous people and easy to lie to.

>YOUR TRANS IDENTITY IS VALID
>WHAT? NORMAL MASCULINITY IS JUST AN INFLATED EGO AND NARCISSISM. VERY TOXIC K NAZI MANPIG?

Attached: soylent.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

The meme in the background I only saw posted like once or twice, how the fuck do they have it?

neither do most of the newfags (including you because fuck you)

Confession time: I am writing a fantasy novel and I come here to observe flaws for my antagonists

Attached: 6F34CB2B-5C9B-4CF6-8A78-BE1EA38FD368.png (614x676, 538K)

>t. seething Reddit normie
Hey man, how do you like Yea Forums?

>cripplechan
Tranny discord at it again

stale pasta is stale

Attached: steam.jpg (616x353, 68K)

Fantasy is the lowest tier of literature. Let me guess, it's also a YA novel and not high literature?

>Like,
Very academic.

>feminism exists because of Industrial revolution
He is fucking right, shit sucks.

>8gager gets assblasted because people didn't want to migrate to your shitty site
lol welcome back fag

Imagine believing in that assessment.

Attached: 14454.jpg (258x245, 17K)

>8gag

I don't think even normies use this user

And yet... Across the gulf of reddit, minds immeasurably more minority-hating than ours regarded our normiehood with confused eyes...

It's weird how people seem to ignore the sign that tells them only an idiot would take the posts here too seriously

Maybe, I don’t know yet. I’m just practicing right now

newfag

I wasn’t sure exactly what I’d seen, but I knew it was time to sage and hide the thread.

That's not what I said. These types do largely have that kind of pattern, perceiving themselves as uniquely skilled, intelligent, beautiful etc. yet not being recognized by society as a whole. This is different from traditional ideological terrorists who tend to work as part of a collective and deemphasize their persona.

My point was that you're a tranny tourist if you still refer to it as cripplechan. Discord tranny.

this researcher thinks incels are literally jihadists fucking retard

>embracing your male sex drive and fuck around
"Toxic male! Mysogynist!"
>Wait for miss right
"Ha ha ha, incel!"

What the fuck do they want?

Did I cut to close to home?

whatever lol have sex incel

here's one: you're a retard for trying that

They want you to not exist.

and slowly...
and surely...
they drew their memes against us.

Does that make the axe wound where your genitals used to be tingle?

maybe you're just a moron who knows

and the scientific revolution ruined natural selection
t. shitty gened specimen with glasses and frequent sinus infections

There's likely a selfharm subreddit. You can head over that way to get your fix.

how about you practice sucking my dick fag

What the fuck are you talking about?

>projecting

tranny

op used to live in a basement now he prefers it to be called an "incellar"

>VREM VREM VRRM

>thorleifsson
this sounds like some name an user would come up with when trying to t. a nordic flag on /int/

>projecting projection

Attached: cripplechanners_shit_everywhere.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

The manifesto type is near universally a self-aggrandizing, deluded loser, which is what she's talking about in OP image. For whatever reason, this is highly prominent within stormfrontcel terrorism in contrast with far left or jihadist terrorism which tends to deemphasize the individual in favor of ideological or moral advancement.

>not for your protagonist too
so you're building a Gary Stu?
good to hear

this self harm shit came out of your head bud. if that sort of thing crosses your mind that's your issue.

Reminder that government agents are being paid to analyze Sneedposts.

Attached: 1566763279448.gif (1100x450, 110K)

>board culture
kys this shit has killed this site, there is no board culture , there is no "we" you stupid fuck

And you love it, bitch. You're such an *outlaw*.

Attached: badboyzone.jpg (650x328, 92K)

We all know how difficult the times of homelessness can be, former lefty/pol/ denizen. I am only hoping to help you find a new home.

Gee, I wonder who posted this.

Attached: 1560687454091.jpg (452x586, 38K)

>lefty/pol/
just relax man i think people picked on you since you were acting like a fag

>having a academic study stupid internet jokes
what the fuck is wrong with europeans?

Most loner shooters are bitter virgins who admit they are bitter virgins and depressed. Literally none of them are self aggrandizing or have unwarrented self importance. All of them know they are losers just read their manifestos.

The white nationalist shooters are different and like you say, favour moral advancement. Don't confuse them with incels. Incels are most likely to be left wing.

This has been true for many years. It's the only reason I'm here.

Nigger, you burgerclaps have been doing that since the 2000s.

Attached: 1545431705257.gif (250x333, 1.31M)

All my posts here are satire just so you know

>there is no board culture
Well, ever since you and your kind came and killed it. I guess there isn't anymore. Now we're just anonymous Reddit thanks to you.

>le secret club
That is clearly a disenfranchised cry for help. Seriously, there are many subs that would suit your needs. Go check them out.

Is this redskin buttblasted because he thought everyone had forgotten that the largest tribes in the US alligned themselves with the CSA during the Civil War in order to keep their slaves and give a big fuck you to the Federal government? Because not everyone has forgotten.

Did you just assume my nationality?
rent free

N-no they were noble savages and never fought with the CSA this is nazi propoganda

>You become Chad by doing terrorism

First time I've heard of this. Was Elliot right all along?

They want you to be a man and stop giving a fuck about what they want. We let them get this way because we became soft

It would be great to see the Daughters of Confederate Veterans fund the construction of monuments to Indians of the Confederacy. I would love to see the movement to tear down statues of Native Americans try to garner public support.

Who you calling we sucka?

Attached: Sneeds+feed+and+seed+formerly+chucks_b0cb33_6590232.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Why do leftists love corporations so much bros???

No I’m not, Yea Forums and /pol/ helped me figure out that the most common type of “evil” in the world is misinformation that gets spread through “communities” like this. So much false stuff is spread on here that it’s almost funny. Except I’m going to combine you incels with the media who I also blame for most problems in society, with how they purposely blow things up to cause an outrage story. These are mostly the side antagonists, the main antagonist is going to be a religious crusader messiah who is a Mary Sue
My protagonist starts off as a child soldier and then with the help of his /fitlit/ deuteragonist teacher and squad of fellow children becomes a jojo character

Attached: 100AC10A-326E-4FDD-98ED-3BEC5E3084D8.png (1366x690, 1.57M)

I remember on that PBS show where they trace famous peoples lineage Don Cheadle Was shown documents concerning his ancestors given as slaves to native Americans by the US government. His fucking face was hilarious

To be a leftist you have to be demoralized, and demoralized people easily attach to consumerism and mistake it for meaning.

>le secret incel club

Attached: 1562753245256.jpg (647x740, 44K)

it wasn't incels pre 2016

If anything, that's evidence that we aren't being watched

>normies couldn't understand the situation I'm in
>normies haven't felt the pain or loneliness that I felt
Sound familiar?

Literal transgenderism talking points. Where do you think they learned it from?

There's nothing to get.

You post good stuff you like, other people post more good stuff you might like.
You post garbage, other people call you names and post more garbage you probably don't like.

give birth

unironically this.
suck that mans dick!

You're not going to get anything good. The dimwits here that are stupid and aggressive about it might as well be human cartoons. If you tried to make them into villains they'd unironically be called cardboard cutouts of real humans.

Fuck I hate what a shithole this place has turned into.

How many books have you had published?

I AM RIDICULOUS!

dumb frog poster

Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0

Attached: 1500777968688.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Yes, even the belief that you are so fucked up and nothing can fix it, has a bit of grandeur to it.

Attached: 1369765639823.jpg (480x603, 81K)

imagine actually trying to glean any useful information from anonymous shitposts on this site

Attached: 1566328015675.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Yeah, the whole “I’m anonymous and can say whatever I want” wouldn’t work well in my 1700s setting. I guess I would write them like a coward, and they’d become more bold after finding a leader to latch onto

>here's your reparations bro

Attached: reparations.jpg (1000x1000, 766K)

You're a moron who lacks imagination.

Attached: 1561429835662.gif (500x270, 2.41M)

I guess that would work if you're a freedom hating commie

your family doesn't like you haha

People have been studying society for a long time

nigger

I hope you the best but this sounds like it's going to be needlessly edgy

Everything, but even if they had it they wouldn’t be pleased

It’s “hit to close to home” you retard

how smug do you think these cunts are with their little fucking power points and their made up degrees

Roughly as smug as you're being, honestly.

How about bothering to do some research about anonymity in the 18th century, correspondences, subversive lit/philosophy and underground political forces you psuedo intellectual faggot. Just read about the revolutions etc for the love of god it's not that hard.

Attached: 1556491702275.png (636x480, 483K)

I'm not being smug I'm being snarky you retard

You're definitely being both. I hope you think it's doing service to le good fight against epin sjws.

No thanks, I just care about teaching people about biology, as my magic system is completely biological and involves a lot of cool underrated extinct animals. And a fair amount of cannibalism
I hope so, I want some real Steve Erikson GoftM type shit. if I wanted something that wasn’t controversial I would copy Harry Potter like Name of the Wind did

Your book is going to suck because you are a talentless retard. Im actually emberassed for you

don't even bother. He just wants to revise history into believing that freedom of speech never actually existed until the internet and that's it's a good thing because internet racists or terrorists or pedophiles or some other buzzword that he can use when it's convenient

bad photoshop

Wh*te women

Poor shoop, but still funny, mostly because there is some degree of truth in it regardless of your image.

How can you migrate to a site that's dead retard?

Attached: 8D52B6F4-43FE-4A55-A206-AA6174D89D43.png (645x773, 11K)

Understanding meme culture is basically synonymous with being an incel so

It's still going to sell

I only participate in this shit from time to time ironically. What sort of control do these researchers have in place for people like me?

I know

That statement is literally a meme. People of all types from all kinds of walks of life enjoy the chans and it includes incels. Anons who were awkward high school/college age spergs grew up and plenty of them had sex, got married, and are still here. I've spent years in the service, traveled half way around the world, own property, make art, have girlfriend "Had sex" etc but deep down at heart I'm still a PC gaming dork that believes that the worst place on the net is the best.

Attached: 1556836372376.png (738x466, 627K)

I'm aware.

it's funny watching people like this try to figure out how memes work

Literally no one hates freedom more than the neonazi 16ers fucking this place up. If they ever got into power literally the first thing they would do is ban Yea Forums and any site like it.

>be together for 4 years
>”we need a break, i want to find myself”
>proceeds to fuck ONS with a stranger and be a slut
>BF decides to break up with her during brunch when she is ready to get back with him

I mentally checked out of this movie after that, good on him for dumping the slut, my gf kept watching it.

Attached: 18E59EFB-48E5-4094-A669-73FDC2B6CE3F.jpg (455x674, 51K)

i can respect the hustle stay mad

It's part of the reason academics will never understand this place because they can't get over the strawman image they've built up.

Attached: 1534123718673s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>control
None. They are collecting and analyzing "data" (aka anonymous posts) without actually talking to primary sources (aka. the "user").

They are creating theories, positing them as fact, without any actual evidence.

I don't watch trash documentaries like this, but I'm pretty sure I could retort and refute their retarded theories just from the fact that Ive been on this website for 12 years. They are creating narratives about a sub culture without actually understanding said subculture.

The worst "neonazis" are like 14 year old pajeet larpers. Only newfaggots can't tell real natsoc philosophy faggots from the larp and glowniggers.

Attached: 3749863055_2f54bc8c8e_o.jpg (720x480, 48K)

nice deflection gayboy. I know the idea that I can say whatever I want whenever I please without any repercussion upsets you but try and least keep your tism under control

Have more sex.

My girlfriend is on her period and especially bitchy at the moment. Pray for me.

I'm fully aware they're just directionless, impressionable little highschooler bitches, but they're still annoying as fuck and loud as fuck, not to mention fit clay for cannonfodder.
Don't talk to me.

>never understand this place because they can't get over the strawman image they've built up
> Only newfaggots can't tell real natsoc philosophy faggots from the larp and glowniggers.

Attached: Special-Snowflake.jpg (500x500, 80K)

dilate

the holocaust was a good thing
all niggers need to die
there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile
evangalion is pretentious shit for tween tryhards and manchildren
women deserve to get raped
donald trump is getting 4 more years
get over it

You sound like such a normal. Have sneed.

Ultrabased post.

Attached: sei_37306393-f46f.jpg (644x460, 33K)

Oh no a literal highschooler is shitposting at me whatever shall I do
I hope you get killed in a school shooting you underaged little bitch.

Based

Cringe

>this post
oof

Attached: 1560798324352.png (464x401, 132K)

Kek, a number of tribes were plantation owners and slave owners and were considered civilized by whites.

>you can't critique something if you don't do it yourself

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 30K)

Supreme gentleman legitimately thought he was a sex God but Stacies ignored him

Yeah what's next, a 2 hour long documentary trying to explain what sneed means?

>my magic system is completely biological and involves a lot of cool underrated extinct animals

Attached: 1567996180962.png (740x724, 37K)

>whatever shall i do
>proceeds to seethe

lol, dilate

based uneducated idiot

>evangalion is pretentious shit for tween tryhards and manchildren
you go to far

But this is 4channel, not Yea Forums?

>all niggers need to die
>donald trump is getting 4 more years

Agree

>the holocaust was a good thing
>there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile
>women deserve to get raped

disagree

pretty fuckin smug

>Ultrabased post
if you're a teenager yeah

besides fear mongering there's nothing to gain out of studying this place, Yea Forums is a minority and slowly dying as well(if not dead by over a decade), there's easily more fortune in replicating normalfag twitter and instagram memes

Attached: 1536282573819.png (436x251, 159K)

How can a hoax be good?

>Wait for miss right
yea right you could totally get some puss if you wanted
also, haha incel

this
can't believe they bullied that clown to death

quite frankly I don't give a hoot

Attached: 1528068876542.png (640x266, 50K)

fucking lmao what the fuck

Nigger it's just a pejorative, you're putting to much thought into it.
>I don't like this guy
>I'll insult him in a way that should cause annoyance/anger
That's it.

ALL WOMEN ARE CHILD ABUSERS

Funny how people come up with wild theories, but nobody ever stops to think it is just a regular forum, where people are more prone to fun because of anonymity. It's always "alt-right", "terrorist incels", "anomalous never 4give", "gaymergate headquarters", and shit like this.

It's like hearing kids and youtubbers romanticizing the deep web.

Attached: rly maeks u tnhk.gif (1119x884, 586K)

Don Cheadle: "But Native Americans had bad things happen to them that means they can't do anything bad... beep boop ah my programming"

Not gonna lie, in small doses, this cringe adds so much to the lore of the site to the point we should do something to prove them somewhat right to an extent, so they keep making shit up.

What baffles me is that someone is paying for this.

Meanwhile the left is really molesting children with the leftovers of the mutilated genitals they themselves attempted to carve out of their bodies...but the incels are the REAL danger.

*explodes truck*

Attached: image.png (207x239, 88K)

>all niggers need to die
>there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile
>women deserve to get raped
>donald trump is getting 4 more years
Based and absolutely right. Blessings on you.

>the holocaust was a good thing
It didn't happen though. But it should have.

Guess everyone says something wrong at some point.

Attached: 13650136802.jpg (450x557, 44K)

well la-dee-da, mr park avenue manicure

If it's a choice between taking the piss or ignoring them, I'll choose the former, because they are 10/10 comedy material.
youtube.com/watch?v=moWe3rk7LzQ

Women deserve to get raped though

Attached: van.gif (240x184, 485K)

>at heart I'm still a PC gaming dork that believes that the worst place on the net is the best.
I am doing fairly well myself and I support this comment.
Anons are much more open and true than anyone on social media.

the objective truth

Attached: das right.jpg (1005x651, 111K)

>You are being watched

Is this a person of interest general?

Attached: person of interest25.jpg (2000x1000, 348K)

>You're definitely being both. I hope you think it's doing service to le good fight against epin sjws.

Attached: 1566806881448.gif (800x800, 195K)

I wonder if this will be the last platform for our sort, if everything else gets banned and this gets banned after some incident. there still isn't anything as good as the stupidity and genius I see here on a weekly basis.

>It's actually accurate in describing the motivations of stormfrontcel terrorists like this, they tend to be obsessed with having their inflated ego, perception of own masculinity etc. validated, or of righting some perceived insult by wider society.

Attached: 1559495298543.jpg (680x940, 63K)

EXCUSE ME SIR
SIR
I'M FROM CNN COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS STATEMENT
PLEASE
MY JOB DEPENDS ON IT

>using a site that no longer exists as a boogeyman

When will white males get credit for being the only people who ever voluntarily gave power to anyone else?

>tfw deciphering your shitposting has become a field of science

Attached: 1543038181554.gif (320x352, 837K)

underrated

Hopefully it will come back day 15, so we no longer need to linger here.

Attached: 1540957363573.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Are you a woman? Is that why you're stupid?

That isnt underrated you dipshit.

Please I need my orbiter board back so I can get the latest news on the e-girls

>You post good stuff you like, other people post more good stuff you might like.
when does this happen?

I am mad, not because of the intrusion of privacy but more on the waste of valuable tax money when the U.S infrastructure is in decay.

When China does it, is with the intent of larceny and appropriation of intellectual property of foreign powers, that I am okay with.

Given how the NSA has been penetrated ( referring to both their servers and their assholes) by China and Russia and how the E.U is misusing this power to police their population to sustain political power (all the meanwhile losing that same power by means of their own stupidity.) I am ashamed on the current state of affairs.

Watching Yea Forums is less time actually watching over enemy powers that are watching THEM, they make the entire western hemisphere look totally retarded.

>what appears to be the Grinch in a mask holding a gun

Attached: 1565974710822.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

You have /wsg/ in here for that.

Myself, I miss my doomer board.

Attached: 1542243254569.jpg (428x318, 56K)

>incel culture
social studies are such a fucking joke

this image is so gosh darn retarded!

Attached: memes.jpg (712x1200, 177K)

BvS, Mask, Sneed, Stayvun, Doubt It, etc.

In what way?

post height and jaw

I need to see more of this book

I can't imagine how anyone could come here and accept everything at face value

Chapo faggot

What did this lady say that made these two faggots SHUT IT DOWN ?

>neet
>young trolls

haha yeah, young. heh.

the media needs this bullshit sensationalism to survive in the modern age. also, the corrupt dnc provably sends orders to mainstream media, so "right wing extremists" is a good enemy. its fucking moral panic bullshit, this time from the left. it will be looked back on the same as we laugh thinking about the satanic panic or commie reds under the bed.

also jews and all that tie into it.

The thought of people coming here for research purposes and taking the shit they see/read seriously is incredibly amusing.

Attached: 1547128318463.jpg (1920x2560, 1.45M)

dunno lol

What a vile shameful scab you are.

>Activists trying to change society.
Funny, given how all of them are nothing but keyboard warriors. Is that really how these people see themselves? I can honestly see that the people behind this book is another user who managed to get paid for what essentially is a big shitpost no one will ever read.

Meanwhile Yea Forums has managed to somehow influence society without even trying. Remarking the word trying.

I thought it was.

>post height and jaw

Attached: humanfilthleftists.jpg (1125x908, 361K)

jawlet seething

they just dont understand its a site where literally anyone can post at any moment. someone who grows up with modern social media cant grasp that.

It's uncanny to have seen how the media and general public approach Yea Forums.

I know this place has become infested with Redditors since 2014, yet seeing norms try to discuss Yea Forums on sites like Twitter, The Atlantic, The Guardian etc. is STILL 100% of the time incredibly cringeworthy

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 42K)

>commie reds under the bed.
The equivalent would really be something like #metoo given how panic over sexual harassment has lead to baseless accusations, persecution, unemployment, actual harassment and it is good enough to end someone's career on the spot and that's before any evidence is presented. Even if you are cleared after a genuinely exhausting legal battle, you will forever have that hanging on your back.

It has impacted workplace ethics and environment the same way the commie panic did.

>"Jews"
What did they mean by this?

Yeah but you stay anonymous and refrain from even creating a pseudonym, which normies find incomprehensible and even frightening. There is no possible way for some of them to interpret it without sneakiness and aggression.

Like, hey maybe I care more about ideas and content than I do about the person posting them.

Attached: Granada Holmes.jpg (300x225, 29K)

I would like alternatives to Yea Forums but to be honest this is the last of its kind. sustaining a free forum probono is honestly something that won't survive in the new web.

I mean reddit is literally owned by China.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

so this is what european free education tax money is being spent on

Attached: 1561667232690.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Attached: DtL5KVDWsAEYoyf.jpg (773x433, 44K)

its called the fire of human liberty, it cannot be stopped.

alternatives are coming, I guarantee it. It will be different and worse Yea Forums circa 2009, but it will be better than the cesspool we have now

david lunch lol

Attached: david lynchh.png (640x443, 348K)

correct, but the point is that its just another bullshit moral panic.

that's the proper response to any women starting to talk to you

cool, but how do we stop Reddit and /pol/ from coming with us?

>hey guys can i commentate in the boo-

the level of retardation on display is inspiring.

I actually found a academic review of /pol/ a little while ago I thought it was pretty funny
>Kek, Cucks, and God Emperor Trump: A Measurement Study of Yea Forums’s Politically Incorrect Forum and Its Effects on the Web
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452.pdf

Attached: comfypepe.png (564x575, 572K)

/pol/ is just a natural offshoot of Yea Forums. if you aren't a lobotomized idiot you've used /pol/ and been exposed to information that isn't readily available on other platforms.

the social studies are a farce now. anons should infiltrate it and do actual research on Yea Forums like how much shilling goes on and where does it come from.

why are you linking everyone to the latest twitter outrage?

nigger, btw.

Okay smart pants, how would you explain Yea Forums to normalfag, out loud?
I tell my gf that it's a shithole infested by pseudo racists and pedophiles but its also really funny at the same time.

>how would you explain Yea Forums to normalfag, out loud?
hackers on steroids

>I tell my gf that it's a shithole infested by pseudo racists and pedophiles but its also really funny at the same time.
imagine being this cucked

>muh gf
>Yea Forums a shithole
>muh racism
go back to twitter nigga

LYNCHED

uh, that's not how these memes work...

A satirical play in which the actors are also the audience.

>What the fuck do they want?
Who cares?

>Serious answer:
I wouldn't.
>Serious answer if I had to:
It's a place where anyone can say anything with very few rules beyond, "don't break US law," which is generally great if you aren't some communist dicksuck who hates free speech and are a reasonable human being capable of acting as his own filter, but at the same time, a lot of the people there are under 18 and probably retarded, so a good portion of it is just cancer that's annoying to scroll past.

Has the best answer though.

>triggered janny deleted my post
thanks for admitting that I'm right. free speech doesn't exist on Yea Forums anymore. I'll probably get a ban for it too especially if it's king nigger redwood who probably moderates Yea Forums now

you're not so complex as you think incel. everyone understands that shitty site and its stupid childish memes

Like orgies where people wear masks except no one has sex.

Attached: 1467366327474.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

Basically its the fear of mediocrity that really drives them.
They can't just be friendless virgins, they either have to be in an unjust society that is actively punishing them, or have a condition that literally makes it impossible to achieve what they want.

Attached: 1498771799403.jpg (612x408, 22K)

based.

everyone except leftist "academics"

>complex
It's not complex, it's alien to people like you. It's a language that you and other normies can barely piece together, but that we speak fluently. You think you understand, but you do not in the slightest.

>woman giving her opinion
why?

Is there an example of alternative? I don't know what could happen if this site ever gets lost.

>It's a language that you and other normies can barely piece together, but that we speak fluently. You think you understand, but you do not in the slightest.
This it's like a foreign language to these fucking normies only a select few around here can speak it. It's a gift and a curse really.

Attached: 1514416553691.jpg (634x960, 82K)

What are yous guys talking about? I lost track a while ago.

the metaphysics of sneed

>My protagonist starts off as a child soldier and then with the help of his /fitlit/ deuteragonist teacher and squad of fellow children becomes a jojo character

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150K)

>everyone understands that shitty site and its stupid childish memes
Except they clearly DON'T.

Attached: 1564175248674.png (1008x650, 769K)

Seeing news reports on Yea Forums is honestly a huge redpill. Comparing your everyday experience with this site to how they describe and portray it in the media, you get this strange, uncanny feeling that someone could look at the same thing as you, but report on it as if they're from another world looking at something completely different. And then it dawns on you, if they can be so profoundly out of touch and innacurate on this subject you're familiar with, what else are they unreliabe on? Every other community that is covered by the mainstream media might feel the same way we do about "the hacker known as Yea Forums." If we can't trust them to understand and accurately report the situation on a Vietnamese cow skinning board, how can we trust them to understand and accurately report the situation on anything? If a third rate anime porn site can vex them so badly, how can we trust them to analyze the dynamics of third world conflicts or ideological struggle and dictate to us what is happening in the world and why? From a newscaster uttering the phrase "Internet Hate Machine," the entire authority of the media comes crashing down.

kinda based.

Yea Forums memes>facebook memes

oh, shit. no wonder I lost track. that stuff is difficult.

>pseudo racists and pedophiles
>pseudo
whatever helps you sleep at night, senpai

Fuck fun am i right?

>I tell my gf that it's a shithole infested by pseudo racists and pedophiles but its also really funny at the same time.
Go back to r/Yea Forums faggot.

>embracing your female sex drive and fuck around
"Slut! Degenerate harlot!"
>Wait for mister right
"Stop being such a fucking prude"

>infested by pseudo racists and pedophiles
you say that like it's a bad thing

Interestingly though the "Red Scare" was actually justified and most of the people McCarthy named in his Wheeling speech were, in fact, communists.

>I guarantee it
How can you be so sure? What kind of information do you possess?

It is. I'd rather it be infested with real racists and milfophiles.

wtf this cant be real

literally hundreds if you weren't such an ignorant braindead and fuck anyone who would openly advertise them here

Serious question why does r/Yea Forums exist? Why not just visit this site

A real shame that these so called professionals do absolutely no real research. Not one of them looks at anything with an unbiased, logical view. None of them actually sit down and read even one thread.
They take the first assumption and run with it. It's insane.

You are wrong in your assessment because your assumptions are wrong. You say that they look at the same thing as you but see something completely different. Yet this is not true. You are actually using this site, interacting with it presumably every day. At some point you started to understand how it all works. But it takes a lot of time.
Journalists on the other hand don't have much time and just skim over things. They expect understanding Yea Forums to be as easy as understanding any other sub culture. And usually you can get the gist of them quite easily. You don't have to know every little thing about goth culture to understand what's it about in general. This doesn't work for Yea Forums at all. It's too big, too diverse. Even going from board to board you get very different culture, and seeing what bounds it together is impossible without spending literally hundreds of hours researching it.

maybe it's designed for archive at first

we all exist because of the industrial revolution

you need a fairly high iq. mine was certified by menza to be north of 180.

>"Stop being such a fucking prude"
said no incel ever

Huh. It makes sense I guess

no, it's an imitation that takes itself very seriously and the reason why it exists on reddit is because everyone there is scared of pedophiles and racists and anyone who holds polarizing opinions that might hurt their feelings on the actual site

>thought Yea Forums was about watching movies and shit
>in reality, the world was watching Yea Forums instead
big if true

I'll grant you, there's a few people in the media that understand what goes on here.
And at least a few glowniggers that spend their free time here as well.
But by and large, this place is an enigma.

Attached: 1479382949036.png (2500x1652, 297K)

Why do incels dislike their reflexion in the mirror. You're not deep and misunderstood sweatie. It is what it is.

Attached: 1567654224135.jpg (2048x1538, 443K)

>Not one of them looks at anything with an unbiased, logical view
thats the frankfurt school for you

>"they got this one and wrong therefore the incel tag is wrong as well"

Attached: 1566514937130.jpg (642x740, 41K)

>You are being watched and scrutinized.

> Watched by the blind
> Scrutinized by the ignorant
I've little concern for it.

Attached: InternetHateMachine.gif (240x184, 403K)

>so BTFO she resorts to sensationalist internet tabloid titles
can't tell if bait or just a fucking retard

Sounds like the SVU gamer gurl episode
>he leveled up

What is this pic from

Shareblue or Correct The Record, whichever was around during the election.

>sensationalist
Yeah sweatie sure

Sounds incredibly (not)based

lol this website is wacky af!

3 of my bf's browse it, should i break up w/them?

Attached: 1545503158133.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

They just don't understand what goes on here.
Partly because they have their heads up their asses.

Attached: 1498281219131.jpg (516x365, 92K)

i think correct the record was closed after they got BTFO in the election

libcucks are too stupid to identify media sensationalism. so much for the "education"

>Rick "my black grandson" Wilson

was this the first big reveal on MSM

what goes on here incel?

Post the user who came on his daughters pic and sent it to him

This is no way real

lol

i'm also being gangstalked so whatever

I use Chad as a compliment, am I using it wrong?

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I saw this shit back when it was some reddit thread on how to raid this place. Now it is typed up in a fancy format to make it look like something more official
>THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT US

this is where we hold them. this is where we fight. this is where they die.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tj-Hp7AYlk
I'll grant him, he's half right.

Attached: 1518755378073.jpg (1035x1171, 282K)

> threaten to massacre women

> Suspect was heard screaming "I'm slaying pussy tonight one way or the other!"

she looks like she does anal desu

Attached: 2019-04-14_12-09-57.jpg (1909x1076, 99K)

imagine the sort of millenial soccer-mom mentality, dyke trash that reads this sort of thing

well she is jewish

imagine being in the research council of norway and being like "ok guys we really need to put money into this stuff"

sv.uio.no/c-rex/english/topics/projects/negotiating-jewish-identity/index.html

That still reinforces the point that if they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Yea Forums, they also most likely don't know what they're talking about when it comes to even more complex world issues they likely skim over just as much. And it's funny you mention goth culture because it's consistently been one of the most misrepresented subcultures by the media since the 80s.