No coloreds allowed

>No coloreds allowed

Attached: pleasantville.jpg (532x755, 121K)

wtf was the plot of this movie?

2 modern day kids get sucked into a 50's TV show that's all in black in white except they start infecting the place with color when they do anything decideldy un-50's-sitcomy.

It’s about how illegal aliens ruin countries.

subverting your host nation

It's an allegory for jews poisoning 1950s American culture

Black Pilled did a good analysis of this movie. Pure propaganda.

having safe friendly neighborhoods is tyranny and should be destroyed by orgies and ethnic food

have sex incels, the movie

Amazing how when I was a kid I liked this movie but now I see exactly what you're talking about. Total bullshit making anyone alive during the 1950s as a backwards, repressed person. They did this with American Beauty and Far From Heaven, as well.

>Total bullshit making anyone alive during the 1950s as a backwards, repressed person

Says an underaged kid in 2019 who refuses to admit how much racial prejudice, bigotry, discrimination and red scare was in America in the 1950s.

Same. Amazing how you can go back and rewatch movies and the meaning of it can completely change.

There wasn't enough of any of these things in 1959, or else we'd be a happy huwite nation in 2019

You don't like it, move to Israel.

Pure unfiltered propaganda

Based and red pilled.

>and red scare
Red Communist detected on American soil

>*le sigh* if only i could have lived in the redpilled 1950s, the girls wouldn't be whores and the blacks would be segregated away so they couldn't bully me

Attached: 1565503303698.jpg (1024x827, 169K)

Bothers me most that the mom was encouraged to leave husband.

>It's better to stay in an unhappy marriage where your husband doesn't understand or even want to try understand you

American society was better in the 50s, true.

You know that the point of a marriage is to remain a couple until death, right? And that both parties agree to this? And do you believe that the point of life is to maximize one's happiness?

I dunno...if wearing glasses was as big a deal back then when we *weren't* all blind from overexposure to TV/video/monitors those guys would probably still have been bullied by the other white kids and at the very least obliged to put up with nicknames like "four-eyes" and "Specs".

No, that's why we have things like divorce.

Attached: americanway.jpg (1002x741, 171K)

No fault divorce should not exist.

Take it up with that notorious leftist firebrand Ronald Reagan, breh.

>nooooooo dont compare the society our ideology created to the ones that came before, everything is better now trust me!

when was the last time a hollywood movie didnt show a traditional marriage as unhappy or based on lies though?

I bet this photo is in no way staged.

in your position you don't have much choice

Or that every man should dread marriage because its the end of having a fun, fulfilling life. Someone should create a montage of this propaganda. They wouldn't have difficulty finding material.

Says the fucking incel who probably has never had a relationship before in their life

What the fuck is wrong with you if you think you can just dictate people's lives in such a way? You're a sad little man typing that kind of nonsense behind a computer. I bet you want arranged marriages as well, so you can force yourself on a woman because you'd never have a chance otherwise.

Absolutely seething

Not the guy you replied to but you talk awful big for someone on Yea Forums. You’re no better than anyone else here mother fucker

At least I realize that and I don't go around thinking I know exactly how society should function if only we all lived by some impossibly strict guidelines that you could never realistically enforce.

>What the fuck is wrong with you if you think you can just dictate people's lives in such a way
Holding people to their vows is the same as dicating others lives? Ok retard. You need to take a break from the internet for a while. You're becoming hysterical.

>You're a sad little man typing that kind of nonsense behind a computer.

When you're cut off from personal participation it's important to feel you can fuck with other people's.

> if only we all lived by some impossibly strict guidelines that you could never realistically enforce.
Believe it or not but divorce historically speaking was not the norm.

>I don't go around thinking I know exactly how society should function
>by some impossibly strict guidelines

And how many vows and promises are broken everyday, regardless of how "sacred" they are? You have a very idealized view of marriage if you think everyone will just automatically live happily ever after and they should just press on through their problems even if it means both are horribly miserable.

Washing your hands before surgery wasn't historically the norm either, but I'm sure fucking glad it is now.

>You're becoming hysterical.

That's certainly not the evidence of the thread.

yeah and look how happy our society is now that we put all responsibilities behind us.

>wtf was the plot of this movie?

It's about how a town being decent, safe and White with intact families is horror.