Why is there not one good horror movie on this piece of shit and if there are please tell me...

Why is there not one good horror movie on this piece of shit and if there are please tell me. I've watched 2 movies before bed for the last week and all but one or two of them have left me feeling like a retard for even trying to find some kind of hidden gem or at least entertaining. I don't pay for it btw. I use someone else's account.

Attached: download-2.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Because Indians and Mexicans have the shittiest taste in horror.

>WHY IS THERE NOT ONE GOOD HORROR MOVIE ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1567952504805.png (785x823, 260K)

Bollywood is at least entertaining
Basedjacks should result in a permaban

>Basedjacks should result in a permaban

Attached: 1567952717653.png (280x305, 31K)

>

I miss when Netflix used to have all the good old horror and action movies. Watching Galaxy of Terror followed by Rutger Hauer in Blind Fury. Netflix is shit for anything like that now. Amazon and Shudder have better selections for old and new shit.

>Basedjacks should result in a permaban

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

I liked Velvet Buzzsaw. I haven't seen The Ritual, but I heard it was good. Have you tried typing in "horror" and just browsing?

>NOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED TO TURN ON KIKEFLIX AND GET MY FIX OF BONE CHILLING SLOW BURN A24 PRODUCED HORROR KINO ARE YOU TELLING ME I MADE THIS WHOLE ONIONS LATTE FOR NOTHING?!?!?!?!!?

Attached: 1560974089226.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Any other streaming service is better. Hulu, Amazon, Shudder, even shit like Sling or those stupid free apps have better choices.

I'll second the ritual. I liked it. Velvet buzzsaw was interesting.

The ritual sucked

Attached: 1541262309362.png (1183x699, 1.03M)

I really like The Witch, It Follows, and The Babadook. Dunno if they're still up.

The Conjuring
Gerald's Game
The Ritual
Green Room
Hush

>Activate Windows

>I use my mom's account

Creep, creep 2, the ritual, dead snow, dead snow 2

VHS, VHS2

>

Attached: 1567956195732.png (632x756, 26K)

Because there are no good horror movies any more, and there hasn’t been for years.
Try tubi tv, it’s free and it has a lot of classic 80’s b-grade horror films that are unironically great.
Show me on the doll where the grown-ups’ horror movie touched you, loser.