What's the big Hollywood story no one is talking about?

What's the big Hollywood story no one is talking about?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Caitlin Flanagan on Twitter.png (640x614, 54K)

Why do reporters always pretend they know something no one else does yet never actually act on that information? It's because they're the ones who are lying.

They're going to name them.

bump

Umm lizard people

Woody Allen and Epstein's Island?

>user hung himself for this post

Kek

Who here will go to LA, find reporters, and ask them?

It’s the secret that Robert Downey Jr wears stilts under his pants legs

>oh no. i might get a pulitzer, become a worldwide household name, and go down in history amongst the ranks of woodward and bernstein
Imagine if reporters were actual reporters instead of middlemen to get propaganda from the source and distribute it to the masses.

Or they’ll get suicided by people connected to Trump and peod island. Weird how his DA hasnt said a word since Epstein died.

>i-it's drumpf

dilate

Hello, Shillblue.

imagine thinking its trump killing people. i didnt vote for him, but come on. it's very clear who's behind this shit. the same group that's always been behind this shit

>IT'S DRUMPF

Attached: 1567457329220.jpg (387x326, 16K)

Is it the -ws?

rape, children getting abused, kikes want the cash instead of producing actually quality films and too much propaganda (every movie in any era has propaganda but this era is just too much)

David ¿geffen?

>Trump

Look faggot, I hate Trump as much as the next left-leaning cuntbag.

But if you think that Trump, not the Clintons, are responsible for any of this Epstein chicanery, then you are seriously fucking deluded.

Of course the American government assassinated Epstein. The head of which happens to be... well, you know.

Imagine a job that depends on talking about others to bait people in and advertising
Now imagine I'm not talking about politicians

Attached: 1567882868189.jpg (1057x918, 211K)

>0 IQ
Trump is bad

>100 IQ
Trump is good

>100000 IQ
Trump is bad

Epstein is alive, and hes one of the most powerful men in the world now.

>its duh clintons, they are also racist and hate our greatest ally israel!

Attached: 1565272945549.png (454x520, 13K)

Epstein is alive enjoying his new face and fresh cunny, but if you think he was anything but a puppet you are stupid

He knows too much

Attached: 1558108150333.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

Yea, naming the jew is career suicide. New at 11

its george clooney

Is this about that pedo story that was going to break on that gossip site that never came out? Always thought it was Spielberg.

Amazing how Dan Schneider is quietly removed from his position and that's the end of it. Not a word since.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

It's [literally all of them]
If you don't play along you'll end up like Chris Farley

LA reporter here. You guys are way off.

They finally found the real Miley Cyrus’ body in the desert.

Real LA reporter here

Kubrick really filmed the moon landing on the moon

I still think (((they))) killed Kubrick. I miss him, bros

>the president is the head of the government

The president is merely the face of the government.

they probably know the whole Woodward and Bernstein thing was a Jewish plot cause they knew Nixon was a bit counter-semitic

Will Ferrel is a sexual predator

100% true story but I'll be dismissed as a /pol/fag here. I know a rich Ophthalmologist from Israel but practices in Toronto who's repeatedly on the cusp of being not only fired but sued for medical negligence. He will say things like "I need a new boat" after he sees one of his friends boats and then just start scheduling unnecessary eye surgeries to perform on old people. He's so fucking horrible at his job though that he's blinded countless people. He gets out of trouble every single fucking time because he's friends with a literal cabal of Jewish doctors that tell the East LHIN that he cannot be responsible for malpractice because in their expertise he did nothing wrong. Anyways I went to a dinner a few years ago and he was there with his cabal and Harvey weinstein and they were talking about groping a teenage girl at some party.

Reported for antisemitism, hope you end up in an unmarked grave

>Epstein dies
>cunnyposting virtually disappears from Yea Forums
Why is no one investigating this story?

I literally didn't know until this thread that Weinstein and Epstein were different people.

Just one corrupt Jew after the other. You take one out another takes its place.

((()))

They just got more cunning.

There's no secret scandal, we already know a singer/actor/actress it's currently suing Disney due to sexual abuse when minor but no names have surfaced due to court investigation confidentiality.

This

Kek

>Oh there's this big hollywood secret but I wont tell you what it is dohohohohohoho
If it's everyone in Hollywood is either a nonce, gay or a rapist then that isn't a secret.

so you’re basically saying trump and barr are such failures that they allowed the clintons to kill epstein?

I don’t think trump had him killed but the clintons aren’t in power anymore and trump is, it is far more likely he would be responsible.

think. speak.

I don't know about Hollywood, but you might want to think twice before mentioning the Pope is a child sex trafficker in his home country.

Attached: 1567935579512.jpg (540x1244, 371K)

No wonder he got the job of President of Pedos.

You're a bad person if you don't expose this butcher.

I have but the fucker is protected

It's because reporters that expose powerful people have a tendency of "committing suicide" with two bullets to the back of the head. Especially something like the Epstein scandal which involves leaders in government, leaders in academics, world royalty from every first world country, and literally half of the politicians from Israel.

Reporters know that if they open their mouth, it will just be silenced and cost them their life and their families life in the proccess, so why bother.

Attached: 1567761384108.jpg (812x1024, 99K)

what about him?

cope. seethe.

it's because everyone knows hollywood jews are raping kids
but if you try to mess with them, you're going to get suicided

they don't want to get TOO close to the truth

Attached: 1537405985095.jpg (2212x2100, 1.35M)

not even american so I couldn’t give two fucks. just find amusement in watching all the bootsuck cucks defend dwump.

1st wife was a big tiddy jewish gf. 2nd is a sandnigress who also happens to be Julian Assange's lawyer.
That fucker sure has some connections.

Happened with the Steele dossier. Tons of reporters knew about it but didn’t feel they had an excuse to write about it since they usually hide behind quoting someone with an opinion on a story rather than reporting things as fact.