Does he deserve this even though he produces nothing but kino?

Does he deserve this even though he produces nothing but kino?

Attached: polanski.jpg (584x655, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/roman-polanski-rape-victim-unveils-591015
youtube.com/watch?v=oR1bQuRobzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the reason he won is right in the image though
>trib.al

*child lover

He hasn't made a good movie since The Ninth Gate though

I thought he was never convicted and that's why he's been out of the country for the past few decades

Yes. He's scum who should be rotting in prison but instead receives accolades for milking "muh holohoax survivor"

Regardless of whether he deserves that, he does not produce "nothing but kino" from a purely objective stance.

I bet the movie is great

based poster that actually watches film
capeshit joker redditor larping as a patrician

Imagine thinking this is a good movie lmao

Attached: In my country there is problem.webm (640x480, 809K)

looks like a pretty good comedy to me

he was convicted but didn't serve his sentence

I used to think Germany 1945 was a tragedy...

Why didn't that old cunt just stand lol what a dumbass

it's sickening knowing this actually happened

I would say yes but considering Hollywood is filled with rapist, pedophiles, and various other sex criminals and enablers I find him to be treated like a scapegoat sometimes. They want everyone to focus on this one particular sex criminal instead of literal everyone else in Hollywood.

what did they mean by this url

>child
Disingenous

Imagine getting upset at a man who exhibits normal sexual instincts

Attached: FBCBECBB-A047-44C0-B9C5-D562F3C8D65F.jpg (750x752, 105K)

the Ninth Gate is kinda enjoyable, but ultimately trash.
the only good movie he has done in the last 30 years is The Pianist

He's a holocaust survivor, show some reverence.

I thought it was "statutory rape" aka "not real rape." Though I've also heard that he drugged her. redpill me on Polanski

It’s so weird that the establishment media sometimes attacks the establishment.
>is it for cred?
On the other hand baby killers crying degeneracy seems pretty hypocritical.

He did indeed drug her and raped her in Jack Nicholson's apartment.

well okay then. fuck him.

dude no he didn't, that would have been against the law

>"statutory rape" aka "not real rape."
section yourself

Also isn't it some shiska let's remember that goyim are just animals and it's not really rape if a jew raped a goy ''''''''''''''''''''''woman"""""""""""""

he gave her quaalude (a sedative hypnotic drug popular in the '70s) and even after that the girl said "no" several times

Attached: Mandrax-Quaalude.jpg (453x461, 66K)

this

Attached: convo.jpg (532x540, 242K)

>section yourself
what does that mean?

The fuck does Polanski have to do with Joker you contrarian brainlet

SHE WAS A DRUGGY PARTY SLUT WHO WAS FUCKING EVERYTHING THAT WALKED

SAID HERSELF HE DID NOTHING WRONG

IF JEZEBEL IS TRIGGERED IT PROVES HE'S IN THE RIGHT

Name my band

Attached: screen_romanharveywoody_123rf.jpg (630x235, 46K)

Interesting. Never thought of it this way.

Did it, though?

>sodomizing a 13 year old you got drunk isn’t child rape
Seriously. The FBI needs to take a good look at this fuck.

Another pedo appears
Sure faggot.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roman-polanski-rape-victim-unveils-591015

I honestly sympathize with these guys. I didn't mature into a genetically perfect specimen until my mid-20s and they didn't make their money until later in life. Why should we be prohibited from making sex with 18+yo girls (perfectly legal) just because of some prudish societal norms?

It'll never get a proper release though.
I actually saw some old films about the Dreyfuss affair and I actually think his version will be worthwhile , because modern french films and french films in general benefit from more mannered acting/approach to their material.

Perhaps Polanski was producing kino and cunnyposting IRL for years, but he still should be locked up.

In recent years, she has said repeatedly that she has forgiven Polanski, now 83, but Friday’s appearance would make the first time Geimer has appeared publicly at a court hearing in the case.

“Samantha Geimer is tired of this. She has been asking the court to terminate this case for years. She wants to get it over with,” the director’s attorney, Harland Braun, told Reuters on Thursday.

Based convicted child rapist

He was convicted then ran. People can't even say he's not guilty or anything.

It's fucked.
I have the names of any industry people who associated with him. Incel Phoenix should have throw his award in his face and declared it a travesty Polanski was living free whisky people idolize him

>whisky
based Freudian slip making fellow traveler

Filthy jewish predator would have been better, but I'll accept this.

But I thought the MSM didnt go after powerful jews?!?!?!?!

funny how the devil made a film about the devil's child

Didn't he Anally rape a 13 year old?

Basically a sex party at Nicholson's house.
The girl was down for fucking and literally a prostitute.
She wasn't down for anal, so he drugged her against her will.
Worth mentioning is that he had no idea she was underage.
It's a complicated case to be honest.

It would look bad if they didn't go after them here and there. They went after Weinstein and Polanski, but they're both still free and rich. They took down Bernie Madoff for real because he fucked over other Jews.

Gentiles are starting to ask questions, with the whole Weinstein fiasco it would look super sketchy if they stayed silent.

>drugs and rapes underage girl
>complicated
Neck yourself.

>he didn’t do anything wrong
>I’ve forgiven him and want to move in with my life
Now faggot I honestly can’t believe you don’t see these two things are COMPLETELY two different things.

You failed to even post a link to your source.

Don’t post in this thread again.

Yes. One that he drugged

Weinstein didn't do anything wrong though.

well, he should be in jail but i can't really blame his movies for it.
I think Art should be disconnected by the Artist

>fucking a 13 year old
>complicated

Attached: F4A3C55C-3B77-4034-9EC8-8667244793E0.jpg (290x218, 12K)

I suppose talking about it is "anti semetic" or something and he lost family members in the Holocaust?

In the sense that I love Michael Jackson’s music and will listen to it. But he’s dead. Polanski is alive and fled after he was prosecuted. Giving him awards while he is in literal exhile from the law is fucking sick.

>having no idea a 13 year old is underage
Even nowadays with the shit ton of hormones being pumped into girls from birth, nobody would possibly mistake a 13 year old for an 18 year old.

>he drugged and sodomized a young woman
>But hey it’s compli because he didn’t know she was thirteen
Is this real life?

but that's something the law should do, not some movie festival

Doesn't matter. It's a stupid idea to allow kids who were raped get cooerced when they are adults into saying it was actually their fault.
Imagine how much pedos could get away with.

>Complicated case
Even if she was not undererage, he drugged and ass raped a girl. It doesn't matter if she was a prostitute.
Joel McHale earned a lot of my respect when he was hosting The Soup. He would constantly bringg up and make jokes about Polanski as someone who should be locked up and how he ran away for being a pedo. I don't know why, maybe he just has principals.

Attached: images (35).jpg (384x384, 13K)

Polanski ran away because the judge was going violate the agreed to plea bargain
He would have done his time if that hadn't happened

Just because one guy is a dick doesn't mean you should jump to saying the Holocaust didn't happen, it's a no better reaction than the Jezebel's are giving

>Even nowadays with the shit ton of hormones being pumped into girls from birth, nobody would possibly mistake a 13 year old for an 18 year old.
Delusional.

Attached: danielle-bregoli.jpg (625x352, 44K)

>implying the stupid cunt didn't want it

There is no such thing as rape

SHE WAS FUCKING ALL OF LOS ANGELES PRIOR TO THIS

THIS ISNT SOME INNOCENT MAIDEN SHES A TURBOSLUT

WHO LITERALLY WANTS THE CASE DISMISSED

ARE YOU DENYING HER "HER TRUTH" YOU SEXIST SCUMBAG?

Don't think anyone argues that, definitely has made some duds

just like every other hollywood jew

I don't know if it happened or not, I wasn't there. Is it exaggerated? Most likely. It's just a detail of history that Jews use to justify their shitty ongoing actions in the present day. Polanski gets sympathy from paedowood because he's a holohoax survivor and makes holohoax movies, it's clear as day.

Yes, the absurdity of it is part of the point.

No you are, she looks like a trashy fourteen-year-old in a push-up bra.

if you were going to drug and rape an underage girl, why would you do it at jack nicholson's apartment

there are pics of her at the time, she wasnt like the bregolli girl, she was gross

You only say that because you know her age, prove me wrong.
You can't

Whoa, the nazis were actually nice people? Imagine what a struggle it would have been going down all those stairs instead. Really did good time there gramps!

Everyone she was fucking while underage should be locked up too.
Anything else is Pedophile cope.

She didn't have a sophisticated fake ID, she didn't climb over back fences to get into the parties and there's no proof she was even lying about her age.
People knew she was underage and everyone still fucked her.
They should all be locked up.

The only reason she is recanting is likely because now she's an old bitch she probably takes part in raping little kids with all the other Hollywood stars.

kek imagine not thinking a 13 year old is hot.

Attached: pedopill2.png (750x1334, 913K)

Its not fair
I love Rosemarys Baby but at the same time I hate that fucker Polanski for killing his wife because she was pregnant with someone elses baby

>I don't know why, maybe he just has principals.
Or maybe he has a room full of writers creating jokes for puritan cat ladies.

People don't idolize him, they didn't even react well to him winning the award, just a debate on whether a person's life should impact their art. Throughout most of history it never has, ( look into Thomas Mann or Wagner for classic exampled) and we're now living through I time where that may change
Perhaps their conduct should influence how we see their art, or like the film industry is showing, stick to the old model of separating them

sounds like she had it coming

Kill polanski

>The only reason she is recanting is likely because now she's an old bitch she probably takes part in raping little kids with all the other Hollywood stars.
SO YOU HATE WOMEN AND DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY?

PATRIARCHAL SCUM

So I don't thing someone slide should impact their art. I still like MJs music and I have no qualms listening to Chris brown.
But, Polanski should be locked up. He raped and undererage kid. Anyone giving him work and not shutting the door in his face is fucking gross. And giving him an award is like a slap in the face to all other kids waiting justice out their for their pedo molesters.

I believe in redemption and reformity. If he served his time, came out and made more kino, fine.
But he ran, everyone knew he did it, no one argues that, and euro pedo fags and Hollywood kikes still go work for/with him.

In this matter it's irrelevant if she's telling the truth about it not being his fault or not.
He still drugged and ass raped a 13yr old.

Funny how both Jezebel and Breitbart impotently shit their pants in rage over this guy.

>prove an opinion wrong, you can't
4D chess over here.

How exactly has he never been extradited to the USA? Has he been hiding in Zimbabwe or some shit? Basically every nation on Earth has extradition treaties with Uncle Sam

To use the reasoning that you weren't there as evidence that it didn't happen is a flimsy argument to stand on.
Conspiracy theories have basically become religion, you can provide all the evidence you want they the conspiracy isn't real but if people believe what they want to believe, it hardly matters what you show them
Millions of people disappearing and hiding countless bodies would be an inconceivable cover up, but if you believe that to be true as well, then I guess there isn't much to discuss
A really good argument to have would say that why were there millions of Holocaust survivors who didn't fuck children but he did. I agree with you that the Holocaust shouldn't be vindication and clearly some punishment is still deserved even to this day
Also Hollywood hates him it's European film industries that support him (he still can't enter us territory)

he's 86, time will be taking care of him soon enough

sucks that the victim is going to get no peace until he just dies because the people running his prosecution are fame hounds

Jew
Rich
Famous powerful allies
Lawyers
He basically has a get out of jail free card wherever he goes

He's a kike hiding among kikes in France.
Any attempt in the past to get him extradited has resulted in the usual anti-Semitism shit.
So I suppose most US attorneys have just decided he's not worth it. Which is a sham.

Im sad he'll never be charged for having Sharon Tate killed

penile plethysmograph

That no one in Hollywood fucking cares that this guy drugged and raped a child is proof that their embrace of the whole "Me Too" movement was completely insincere.

based Soup watcher user

France, who strictly don't extradite their citizens

Based Lupin III country

>How exactly has he never been extradited to the USA?
Because it happened in the 70's and everyone stopped caring (including the teenager in the case) except retarded moralfags

hollywood gave him an oscar for a zionist propaganda flick. Holocaust didn't happen because there is no way you could burn that many bodies in a short amount of time using no fuel, at a time when Germany had no fuel.

There is no evidence for zyklon b being used to gas millions of people to to death, let alone scientific evidence that such a feat would even be possible. There is plenty of evidence of a mass typhoid epidemic late in the war, and it makes much more sense that zyklon b was used as a delousing agent.

The Ghost Writer was kino.

Watch more movies. Ghost Writer, Venus in Fur and Carnage were all realy great

Please be bait

Attached: 1555894428219.jpg (330x330, 41K)

He is a child rapist fugitive and his friends and enablers are pieces of shit human filth. This is not even close to being a moral dilemma.

Agreed, would be far more admirable to live out ones sentence, regardless of whatever excuse he used saying the judge would go back on the plea deal (whether true or not) does not vindicate his lack of punishment to this day
Regardless of how it makes us feel, it's still interesting to see how the film industry is still very structured in separating the man from the art; Martel (the head of the board this year) is a woman who is extremely vehement in her support for the rights and respect for women and she still made it clear she separates support for him and his films.

I was bullshitting about this btw. could be true I guess

25 Failed Celebs Who Now Work Normal Jobs

SHES A SLUT WHO WAS FUCKING EVERYONE IN SIGHT BEFORE SHE EVEN MET HIM

HER BODY HER CHOICE, SEXIST SHITLORD

HE SERVED 42 OF 48 DAYS OF THE AGREED SENTENCE

SHE WANTED HIS DICK THAT NIGHT THE SEXUAL ENCOUNTER WAS CONSENSUAL

SHE WANTS THE CASE DISMISSED AND HAS SAID SO REPEATEDLY #BELIEVEWOMEN

He belongs on a cross because he promoted dogshit actresses just to get his dick wet.

in france pedophilia is seen as a good thing

Compared to what soviets did this is some kindergarden shit.

She was a child you defective scumbag

You must work in Hollywood if you think it's OK for rich and well-connected people to fuck kids

YAAAAHOOHOOHOOIEEE

I could give you many sources saying that they did use their own fuel to burn Jews and minorities ( that was part of their own flawed plan, a massive waste of resources) and I actually worked for BASF and they have documented all their chemical productions when merged as IG Farben, zyklon-B being a pesticide they would use for farming but was an extremely effective killing tool. This stuff is easily researchable and to their credit they are quite open with their archives and aren't afraid to show what they have done.
And again, very hard to believe a cover up of millions of people could be coordinated, it's interesting to see how much credit conspiracy theories give their generic "higher powers" and "authority" to make the stories work. I think part of the reasoning is that deep down people are more afraid of a world where the people in charge are actually just as incompetent as us, if not more and find that more terrifying than a world in which they are controlled

everyone who has won a hollywood award has done something illegal

Polanski bad
Hollywood and Marvel good

>I'M A COMPLETE SLUT WHO FUCKS EVERYONE AND NOW I'M GOING TO THIS SEX PARTY TO FUCK A BIG TIME HOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR

SHES AN EMPOWERED STRONG WOMAN WHO DOESNT NEED YOUR PATRIARCHAL LECTURES, SHITLORD

The real conspiracy is between your mouth and your butthole

Name a film more comfy than Ghost Writer

>a teenager is considered a child

Attached: a4267674752_16.jpg (700x700, 52K)

I must be part of the 11.3%. I find 16 year olds attractive (it's legal where I live, but I wouldn't risk it because I don't want to go to prison over some technicality or be ostracized by my family, friends and coworkers), but 13 years and under? No thanks man. I'd honestly rather have a nice clean weiner in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

I understand your reasoning, his case is certainly not cut and dry (hence why we discuss it to this day) but it's hardly worth getting so passionate over, you could argue his life has been made harder than the sentence he would have been served, but I would argue he has lived quite a privileged and fulfilling life regardless of the fact. But to each their own

Hell yeah he does I can't stand to see an old kike get special rules because hollywood kikes

>And again, very hard to believe a cover up of millions of people could be coordinated
No one believes that though. Don't be ridiculous. How many people say they were witnesses to homicidal gassings? Certainly not millions.

Kids aren't old enough to make those kinds of decisions. It really doesn't matter how she got there or what she thought she was doing. Really bad adults made it happen. I know you're just throwing a tantrum for attention, but it's important to point out human garbage

he had anal sex with a 13-year-old girl after his wife was murdered by the Manson Family. He made a mistake. It was a long time ago. The girl got over it, you should too

Attached: boredom.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

The law should refrain from giving him awards? Does this shit make sense to you as you type it? I agree the law shouldn’t give awards to a child rapist kek. Wow you’re breaking new ground here lol.

Attached: 66480A3D-A171-430B-8F37-16D8B42E976A.jpg (475x400, 84K)

7/10s at absolute best. Just because you could sit through it doesn't make it great.

>if you recognize a person for being a scumbag child rapist you must also like capeshit
Based retard.

A 13 year-old is a child you weird little creep

There is much in this world to be depressed about but I still take solace in the fact that freaky kiddy diddlers like you are universally despised

you can't even tell the difference these days unironically

The real tragedy is that Sharon Tate was home instead of Roman Polanski. We all could have been spared years of moral hypocrisy and that girl would never have been raped by that filthy Pollack

>thirteen year old
>teen
>teenager
>child
This is your mind on moralfaggotry

Honest question for OP and the thread. Thread after thread, why does anyone respond to this caps lock fagatron?

>freaky kiddy diddlers like you are universally despised
unless they're jewish, muslim or black
then they're free to fuck as many kids as they want

He raped a 13 year old after murdering his wife because he felt unstoppable, now he has to cower in France the rest of his pathetic life kek

I'm sorry friend but one study from 1995 does not mean that you're off the hook for being a creep that literally everybody would kick to death if given the opportunity

So fucking a twelve year old is cool?

Look up the history of age of consent laws in the United States before grandstanding like a cat lady.

she was a generic whore n.65496477
roman is of the greatest filmmakers of our time

>people think ur a creep
Who on earth gives a rat's ass what a normalfag thinks? You're essentially just cattle that walks upright.

I think I can, but then again, maybe the girls that I see who I think are 11, 12, 13 years old are actually much younger. idk

Children also used to work in factories and fight in wars. It doesn't matter where you turn, you are still a disgusting creep and if you touch a kid, you deserve to have you skull kicked in

Kek

People unfortunately don't believe the Holocaust happened at all anymore, partly because of historical complacency, partially because of the nature of anti-Semitism and partially because Europe never particularly cared for the Holocaust as a whole, they were all colonial powers that did the same thing to other peoples
And it actually is documented in Germany, it's quite stunning how close some of these facilities are to homes and apartment complexes, even to this day, sure you could argue at first people thought Jews were just being moved away but there are expansive documentaries and research papers where most German families knew what was happening to Jews by the end of the war, hard to hide that kind of an organization even from people who don't want to see it

HEY REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE ALL SUPER WORRIED AND CONCERNED ABOUT HOLLYWOOD PEDO RINGS AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH IT ESPECIALLY THE LEFTY CELEBRITIES WHO KEPT DEFENDING AND WORKING WIT KNOWN PEDOS. BUT SINCE /our/ MOVIE JOKESTER IS GETTING AN AWARD FROM THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT A KNOWN PEDO WE ALL FORGOT ABOUT THE PEDOGATE THING AND ARE JUST HAPPY THAT OUR BASED AND REDPILLED MOVIE IS GETTING AN AWARD.

can we talk about rape? a man rapes a little girl. He doesn't murder her, just anally rapes her when she's high on drugs. Is this the worst thing he could have done? It's bad, yes, but in the end when the act was finished, then what? At what point does a victim just have to move on with her life, realizing that a man raped her but she's still alive and virtually no different than she was before the rape? The girl was 13. Where was her moral agency in this? Why did she place herself in such a risky situation? What about her mom? Her dad? Where were there? I feel like the Godfather here. "But your daughter is still alive..."

Attached: lorena bobbit.jpg (1014x570, 36K)

>Children also used to work in factories and fight in wars.
They still do, now go pet your cats.

I'd rather have Chinatown

>oh fuck the judge is actually gonna send me to jail after I took the plea bargain, I better get the fuck outta here
>complicated
C'mon, man.

Attached: source.gif (229x264, 725K)

I don't subscribe to the notion that it's OK to fuck kids if you're good at your job

Oh, so this is about you being special? I guess being a weird pedo does make you kinda special. So, congrats, I guess. You'll still deserve to lose your teeth on the end of a baseball bat if you act on your perversions

None of those movies are really great
They're decent at best

how do people this sensitive even end up on Yea Forums bros

LOL EVEN THE GIRL PARDONED HIM
YOU CONCERNED SOCCER MOMS

So you're saying that you are an admirer of Congolese culture?

>So you're saying that you are an admirer of Congolese culture?
Your cats miss you.

le locataire is one of the best horror films of all time

It's interesting to see if you can start an actual conversation with them. Most of the time it's angry 14 year old Abduls or Jason's but sometimes they actually get interested in talking coherently.
I've been in several threads where those comments turn into nice conversations, it's rare, but I get that most of the time those people are just bored and don't mean it anyway

it's 2019, the original Yea Forums are now millennial boomers, we no longer find the same shit funny, and the edgelord act gets old

I do like cats and I don't like fucking kids, what can I say, shucks man

>I do like cats
Stop fucking them then you animal fucker.

>he mean :(
>therefore his films are bad

meanwhile
>oh a nam veteran that killed innocent villagers :)
>american hero :)

Good post. A lot of the allcaps posters are frauds, but a handful of them are the best guys we have.

You gotta do better than this if you're gonna make me mad user

>the edgelord act gets old
so why is this thread full of violent edge lords who can't control their emotions

You're a sick, creepy little zoophile.

because it's Yea Forums, what do you expect? it's 1% normies here for the memes and shit talking, 96% spastic junior high school kids with no friends, and 3% europeans who think this is where to interact with americans

I'm gonna keep replying to you because I know I struck a nerve and it's making you upset. Here's another (You) user, now try again

>I actually agree with Jezebel
I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day

@120732390
yikes

I wanna watch this with slide whistles and wacky cartoon sound effects.

>I'm gonna keep replying to you because I know I struck a nerve and it's making you upset
It's probably because you've been found out to be an animal fucker.

Just cause there are bigger bullies doesn't excuse all the lesser bullies

It's interesting to see which side right-wingers pick on this particular issue: Metoo liberal feminist discourse that comes with admitting Polanski's pedophilia, or welp, defending a pedo jew against crazy inquisitorial feminism? kek.

Attached: young pope.jpg (782x600, 158K)

Cause Jack Nicholson is someone who would gladly take the blame for raping underage girls

Based and centristpilled

I'm tired and going to bed now user, I will sleep soundly knowing that I made you so feel bad for having your weird little creep perversion that you sperged out in rage. Sweet dreams user

>record scratch

Goodnight, cat lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR1bQuRobzk

The argument would be priceless because they're Jewish, not because they're pedophiles

Alt-right wingers please, anyone not fully retarded would clearly lynch this guy without feeling like he's taking the side of opposing ideas. Extremists are brainlets who can't navigate the political world if it's not clear cut black and white.

McHale is based. Also, i can’t believe so many celebrities have signed a petition in support of this rapist.

>anyone not fully retarded would do something fully retarded
what did he mean by this

you can't believe other artists have the brain power to separate the art from the artist?

(You)

Since when is calling a convicted pedophile a convicted pedophile "crazy inquisitorial feminism"? Anyway, the modern right is pretty much synonymous with internet trolling, so whatever gets the most reactions.

>cat lady
Maybe it’s trendy to fuck kids but I’ll pass freak.

And they say germans have no sense of humor

>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
>cat lady
>cats
>you like cats
How creative

Type more of your seethe into Yea Forums for our amusement please

Art is cheap. Seriously. It's just not that important. It's not a limited resource. Especially not with 7 billion people in the world. I seriously have no problem tossing a person's oeuvre because they turned out to be a piece of shit. There will be more art done by better people

Yeah

Attached: 243546686.jpg (1800x1145, 746K)

why are you pretending to care about art when you clearly don't.

>our
buddy it's just you and a couple other pedos getting dunked on by normies here

This clearly isn’t a centrist view. It tells half the story.

The other half is people ranting about “grab em by the pussy” but giving awards to people that drug and ass fuck children

I do care about art. I have a PhD in literary studies. That's how I know what I say is true

All art is replaceable

>Implying only jews rape kids

Attached: church.jpg (862x1024, 95K)

I dunno man, I don't think you've seen many 13 year old girls nowadays

this gif should be edited into all the hollywood a-listers standing and clapping for polanski

>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
>seethe
>seething
>you mad
>cope
This should cover your next twenty posts.

I'm not a pedo nor have I posted in this discussion until now. I just love the reactions of normalfags when they end up here and get lead around trying to reason with people clearly taking the piss

soviet uniform
you can tell because the hats are flat on top when the nazi ones were a little curved

Attached: soviet_army_uniform_1969_by_komissargb_dasgy32-pre.jpg (1356x589, 92K)

why do we never hear about rabbis and imams raping children?
Oh right it just doesn't happen, gotcha.

Dumbass no one said that all of the victimes died by cremating
Also
>somehow millions of jews died during the war is suspicious
>but 80 millions victims during the war, most of whom are white, is not

Everybody's a piece of shit.

unironically: why would you ever send your teenage daughter to Jack Nicholsons Hollywood mansion party by herself?

right wingers hate pedos
the people defending Polanski are Pedos that try to use the "muh feminisms cause jews" argument to push their pedo shit, they aren't actually right wingers

>replying to a post that didn’t mention ethnicity or religion
>responding to an argument that wasn’t even made with “whataboutism”

Attached: 04A486F3-8160-461D-B521-22CF79853A06.jpg (590x318, 48K)

Did I say it never happens? Just pointing out that it's not just the jews

Attached: church_2.png (1385x837, 700K)

I'm not trying to reason with anybody, I know there's no point reasoning with edgelords or the mentally ill. But it's fine to point out that raping kids is bad just in case there are creeps hanging around here looking for validation (and we know there are). It's important to remind them that they are worthless human filth, just like they suspect

>everyone on Yea Forums is just trolling about wanting to fuck kids
First day on earth?

I agree. This is why I enjoy art, to be honest. It's one thing about us that isn't awful. But that doesn't mean that it's irreplaceable or that we can't throw it away if it's been morally tainted. The whole point of art is to get away from the taint, not wallow in it like a filthmonger

How did Hitler manage to round up all these child rapists before they ever committed a crime?

>300! 1000! Whoa!
>A grand Jewry finds
Ah, very convenient when you need to further deconstruct the Christian roots from America.

>an argument between those six would be priceless
but keep using plausible deniability
seethe harder

Attached: church_3.png (822x879, 866K)

All art is morally tainted.

Jesus Christ, this thread has everything. Pedos, anti-Semites, fanatical Papists

Yikes this site is such a shit hole

You don't understand confessions and that article title is specifically worded to target people who don't understand confessions. Congrats you've been indoctrinated.

Imagine being such a normalfaggot you actually think all sex with children is automatically rape you can have sex with 13+ year olds just fine most of them like it.

>accusations

hmm, who could be behind this! What is this control of information you keep talking about?

>The Pianist
thats the one where a wheelchair bound grandpa gets thrown from a second story while doing a wilhelm scream right?

This is not a provable statement, and I don't even find it to be close to likely. It's a weak argument that you are trying to make. All people are morally tainted, I would agree--but not all art is.

Even if all art were morally tainted, there are gradations of immorality and given the preponderance of art in the world it seems perfectly justifiable to toss the shit that stinks the most

Sounds awesome to me. [The Currently Most Popular Progressive Echo Chamber].com sounds like it might be more your speed.

Village Pilpul

Attached: pic.png (819x871, 682K)

I honestly can't tell if this entire thread is just endless bait or some of the posts are actually serious.

It's weird that you say this as if it's an ethically superior position, when you know that you can only say it here anonymously and if you said it around literally 99% of other people, they would view you as a deviant and potential threat to child safety. If "the world is crazy for not wanting to fuck kids" is your thing, though, then I guess everybody has to have a schtick. Identiy politics, amirite

>This site has actual diversity
>I DON'T LIKE THIS GUYS

why do you keep calling teenagers children

When people say they like diversity they mean they want to have more choices in things that they like or may like, not more choices in terrible, awful things that are reprehensible and harmful. This should be obvious to anybody who isn't a total moron

You're in the land of incels, what do you think?

So we went from "countless rapists across the universe" to 1 guy.

Next clipping, please!

The only people who think teenagers aren't children are teenagers, so congrats on exposing yourself m8

b8

It's not bait, these are reprobates trying to normalize their criminal deviancy through mutual validation, i.e. another day on Yea Forums

so a 18yo is a child?

>If you don't agree with A, you must agree with B
Great argument there, brainlet.

It doesn't matter what most people think, they do so with their emotions and 90 IQ brains so nothing good comes out of it. Fact is young teen girls are having sex left and right nowadays and if that's with an older man every now and then it's hysterical to think they'll be automatically traumatized just because "it's creepy bro"

I wonder why normieniggers never make a distinction between kids and teens either, do teen just not exist for them?

Oh so it's bad when it's stuff YOU don't like but killer darkies, firework Muslims, and lazy sombreros are just dandy!

Not legally, but certainly to any actual adult.

Marky :(

Dilate, when did I say "countless rapists across the universe"?
Just said there are child molesters who aren't jews, not gonna search for everyone and make a collage out of it
You can read more here if you want to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

Attached: pic.png (1380x882, 1.02M)

"These people who don't want me to fuck kids, they're thinking with their emotions instead of their brains. Me, the guy who wants to fuck kids, I'm the one with the high IQ"

tell it to the judge m8

scientifically speaking they arent children

If pedos hate normies then why do they try so hard to make being a pedo seem normal? (It isn't and never will be.)

Please no user! The people who decide our cultural morals can't possibly be immoral!

It really seems obvious that you have no clue what you are talking about and are just repeating some shit you read after googling "Is it OK that I feel like I want to fuck kids?" and clicked the 10th link on the 20th page after scrolling past all the web sites with titles like NO YOU SICKO and WTF GET HELP

Actually, harddrive evidence is super easily framed, especially on an old man so lack of strong evidence on the last one, now with this guy we're at 1.

>not gonna search for everyone and make a collage out of it
Seems like that's exactly what you've been doing. Since you don't seem to be able to think critically I'll just help you through them.

Next!

who cares about scientific facts when you can just let your emotions control your viewpoints
the same people in this thread telling you that 18 year olds are children are the same kind of people to bully the said 18 year old in two years when he acts the same and he is now just a "manchild"

>It really seems obvious that you have no clue what you are talking
Ironic

-scientifically speaking they arent children-
can you argument against my claim? :-)

>harddrive evidence is super easily framed, especially on an old man
What about a younger one?

Attached: 13254632576385.png (1439x1804, 929K)

You're not going to get any counter arguments from this female, her points consist of
>you disagree with me therefore you are a child rapist
and that's it

It's not a scientific fact, your brain isn't even fully developed until you are in your early 20s.

Anybody on the Internet can stomp their feet and shout "SCIENCE" but it doesn't matter because you are an anonymous loser and this is the Internet.

The "emotions" you speak of are the very normal feelings of contempt and disgust that almost all people feel towards your kind. Emotions are an important part of intuition, which is an important part of motivating logic. The logic in this case is that since kiddy diddlers and other molesters are almost always unrepentant narcissists with unsolvable mental health problems who ruin the lives of children, they should either be chemically castrated or imprisoned (or both).

Scientifically speaking they are children

Argue against my claim

>It's not a scientific fact, your brain isn't even fully developed until you are in your early 20s.
So no one should have sex then until they're in their early twenties.
You're dumb as a pile of shit.

>Especially

Also, no link to Christianity on this guy. So all in all, the Jewish elite has been proven to hold a lot of children abusers. Then there's you, doing... idk, what are you doing?

>Reading pic related.
>Was expecting essentially Germans painted solely in a bad light and Jews painted in both lights.
>All ethnicities involved were painted in different lights from black to white (some gray): moments of Germans doing good and bad, moments of Jews doing good and bad, moments of Poles doing good and bad, etc. etc.

>Except the Russians; they were only depicted as opportunistic rapist drunkards.

Attached: An Eye For An Eye - The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945 by John Sack (A Jew). (245x406, 18K)

I never said kids shouldn't have sex. They should have sex with other kids, though. Not you.

I'm bored and moving on.

ART HAS NO ODOR

POLANSKI DESERVES EVERY AWARD FOR HIS WORK

ALSO THE CONFEDERATE STATUES IN THE SOUTH SHOULD NOT BE TORN DOWN TO APPEASE THE WOKENAZIS

>Childhood, period of the human lifespan between infancy and adolescence, extending from ages 1–2 to 12

source:World Health Organization

your turn :-)

>They should have sex with other kids
That's illegal in some states.
It's clear you've adopted bits and pieces of an ideology you don't fully understand.
>I'm bored and moving on.
Hoes mad

Rabbi's can marry

>your brain isn't even fully developed until you are in your early 20s.

that doesnt mean they are children,

do u actually use sentences like "22years old child"
god you are dumb

>I'm bored and moving on.
lol the sound of defeat

>no link to Christianity on this guy
So? Are Weinstein and Allen and Polanski rabbis? Or even practicing jews?
>idk, what are you doing?
Just trying to raise awareness, which seems to bother you a lot for some reason

Attached: 12235246378596.png (1452x886, 977K)

Wildly inaccurate book for it's claims
Typical example of revisionism

>ITT: Old wrinkly cunts getting BTFO by cunnypillers

At least we can take comfort in the fact that he played second fiddle to fucking capeshit of all things.

If this is true, then drugging a prostitute and having sex with her is still rape since it’s non consensual.

This post mentions nothing about the strength of arousal so it’s pretty meaningless.

Why is it that Holocaust deniers bring up the most bottom of the barrel arguments? Where is it ever claimed that the Nazis burned all the Jews to death with wood?

Kek. As if if you were around by a female you'd only be 50% aroused by a young teen or something. Most people are just brainwashed/weak to go again the grain.

holy shit we need to call them
a Yea Forums user isnt convinced!

Attached: critic_stinks.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Call who? The original paper most likely did measure the strength of the arousel. That user didn’t precisely because he wanted to make a pro paedo outrage post.

>The Scapegoats
Seriously, it's fucking funny how all them are innoccent of whatever the kangaroo court has found them guilty
if you think #metoo, sjw, pc msm is a recent phenomena, you just need to check allen and roman cases. same bullshit

Yeah, sure; conveniently ignore the pages of sources you can look up yourself at the back of the book. Also,

>implying most humans put through Hell aren't going to jump at the chance at revenge at their tormentors.
>implying the Jewish (mainly Israeli) community isn't known for getting revenge: nearly a century spent hunting down every last Nazi left as well as Operations "Wrath of God" and "Spring of Youth" for the Munich Massacre.
>Pic fucking related and Zgoda Labor Camp.

Attached: Salomon Morel.jpg (746x280, 55K)

Okay Roman

but he's never made kino. rapist piece of shit

Twitter is weird, they defend some pedos while attacking others makes you think. Also they like to ignore most Hollywood pedos are joos and refer to them as white men. Not trying to be pol here but many jews themselves often deny being white so idgi.

>but he's never made kino
he did, several times

you can tell by looking at her face. same as that chick in that Netflix show. yes she's tall but you can tell she's underage by looking at her face.

The soldier is holding PPSh-41 as well. It is mesmerizing how far jew is going to falsify history for its own profit. Jews also did most war crimes in early soviet union.

I guess I'm broken then because children have disgusting bodies and don't arouse me.

>you can tell by looking at her face
thousands of people said she looks 18

The Honey Groomers

he's a holocaust survivor. please undesirable goyim

Diddlers on the Roof.

they're fucking pedophiles then

I meant to write understand but this works too I guess

without being attracted to her?
god you are dumb

Teenage girls swoon over people like Brad Pitt or any influential men. She was at that party to get fucked. But she wanted attention too so she cried wolf. He got #metoo'd by a roastie.

Because their religion tells them they must not tell anyone. Plus they are good at hiding shit (money etc).

I don't even need to read it to know it's true. Russians are actual subhumans and in any conflict should be put down first.

dude, that guy is dumb as FUCK

Yes. Yes it is. Obviously.

You should read, in general
Stereotypes have truth in them of course, but you must read and research to actually see where the truth that sparks the lie comes from

Come on, we've all seen Emily Feld's instagram

When you generalize you are correct but the book has many inaccuracies that maintain general stereotypes of Jewish people.
For example you picked up on Israel, but in the history of Jews the current state of affairs in the exception not the rule, most Jews never had a chance for "revenge" simply because the religion teaches to be passive to the law of the land you are in. (Which led to their downfall in Germany)
I'm disagreeing with the details that sparks anti-Semitism thought, the generalizations are truisms that if people hurt you, you want to hurt them back

Also if something is a "source" doesn't mean it has any factual data or leads to a published paper that is credible and trusted
Same way that if you follow many online resources today their sources just link back to the same page.

Obvious formerly molested roastie coming in here and being worked into a seething shoot and running away screaming deserves Polanski’s Oscar. Shit was better than The Pianist.

Attached: 80BFFE83-5D85-4C9E-B3E3-C18B91B9CE59.jpg (1001x1100, 184K)

He wasn't even removed from AMPAS until 2018

Yes, pretty kino

Most european countries consider extrading somebody to the US as a human rights violation

Consensual rape then.

That filename