What did Aaron Paul mean by this?

What did Aaron Paul mean by this?

Attached: 1567993794865.jpg (746x1040, 363K)

he's spreading his fetish

>a pair of diapers
isn't a single diaper enough?

Gonna be LITTY

i dont know but he did that awful need for speed movie

no you need one for each cheek

been busy

In case you’re actually retarded and not just pretending to be, it’s because you’ll be shitting bricks

any movie based on vidya is guarantee garbage

Silent Hill and Resident Evil were decent

After the role of a lifetime, he's been busy. But now after being busy, he's back to playing the role of a lifetime.

Attached: 142110852.jpg (320x270, 6K)

Or if you're a girl, one for each butt

Xbox On!

Based diaperfag OP and AP.

Gettin' my mothafuckin' diapers READY

xbox, find me a job

Attached: 15664548754.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Lol

Xbox, put me back on the menu!

the most reddit actor

Isn't he also the new protagonist of Westworld Season 3? Might he be winning an Oscar for El Camino and an Emmy for Westworld next year?

Doubt it, even if Baste Vince delivers and El Camino is fucking kino The Oscars are still seething from Roma and won't give Netflix another chance to dab on them.

That movie was bad but the car stunts were good

He's already won three Emmys for Breaking Bad, I'm thinking the future is bright when you're sponsored by Xbox.

It's going to be #LITTY

Will it be a pissy little romp? Is The Rock making a cameo?

Based as fuck!!!!!!!

DUDE JUST WORK ON ONE SHOW FOR FIVE YEARS AND HOPE YOU DON'T GET TYPECAST IN OTHER STUFF

Attached: dude meth.png (746x1040, 705K)

Is he saying the movie is shit?

Don't you need an actual theatrical release to qualify for an Oscar?

I don't know actually. Maybe El Camino will just run for the Emmys as made for tv movie. And Aaron will win Best Supporting Actor Emmy for Westworld. And for El Camino as Best Actor in a television film.

WALT IS ALIVE IT WILL BEGIN WITH A PAN DOWN AND HE'LL COUGH UP BLOOD AND BE ALIVE

I don't find it believable that Jesse could avoid being caught almost immediately. He's never been portrayed as a particularly competent criminal, so having him evade capture during a determined federal manhunt strains plausibility. Remember that he indirectly got Hank killed, and nothing pisses off cops more than cop killers.

Shit is going to be really crazy when everyone finds out Walter White didn't die.

He appears as a Force Ghost. Like Dexter.

Yes. A minimum run of seven days on a commercial theater for any category.

I think Vince is smart enough to realize that bringing back Walt would be a poor decision. He had terminal cancer and he was shot by a large caliber machine gun. Him being still alive would break any suspension of disbelief. If walt appears it will be in a flashback.

>I think Vince is smart enough to realize that bringing back Walt would be a poor decision

Attached: 1526235748359.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Hey, uh...Xbox. *sniffles* You think you can maybe replay Breaking Bad from the begging again...please...

For old time's sake...

Attached: p-please....jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Yeah I mean we also all thought he'd be smart enough to never bring back Breaking Bad.. But here we are getting ready to watch a sequel to Breaking Bad in between waiting for season 5 of a prequel to Breaking Bad.

Vince is a genius, but a genius that knows he's only a genius within the Breaking Bad world.

I don't think Walt is alive personally.. But I wouldn't be shocked or bothered if he was.

but I always wear diapers to the cinema

After the role of a lifetime, I've been constipated...

>Cortana: Ok Paul! Playing Breaking Bad from the beginning for the 14th time.

Xbox is such a huge popularity boost. It's one of the best consoles out there and it's outperforming the Switch and the PS4. Lots of great exclusive games too. Aaron Paul did well partnering with them.

xbox, change my diapey

Attached: 1414631755201.jpg (589x330, 25K)

walt! im gonna coom, bitch

Is he secretly shilling for the next Xbox?

>Also, maybe wear a pair of diapers
I'm two steps ahead of him on that. I always get diaped up before I go to the movies so that I don't have to miss anything with wasteful bathroom trips. I love being able to literally laugh so hard I piss and shit myself without anyone being the wiser. There's nothing like getting squishy while watching kino, if you don't get diaped up before going to the movies you're doing it wrong.

Attached: IMG_09082019_001900326.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Absolutely based and diaperpilled.

>Netflix
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1533773749769.jpg (1367x1692, 133K)

>I think Vince is smart enough
Hahahaha