Remember to get to bed early so you can keep up appearances. Work culture forbids you to look like you feel...

Remember to get to bed early so you can keep up appearances. Work culture forbids you to look like you feel. Running out of time. Unsatisfied. Exhausted.

Attached: A861A95F-DC56-42A3-A841-A8A459B7D6F8.jpg (409x409, 42K)

I look like I feel and couldn't give a fuck. They need me so I get my pay regardless

I hate my life so much FUCK

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>300 million people in this country
>they need me
Why?

well I'm not american for a start

I work part time from home and shitpost here whilst doing so

Attached: 1404497935568.jpg (409x409, 23K)

Opinion disregarded.

enjoy your slave existence in yankland

foreskin discarded

Attached: 0E511D72-BE86-4C00-8479-981D97DF7484.jpg (320x226, 17K)

Attached: IMG_5018.jpg (182x276, 9K)

OH FUCK I HAVE WORK TOMORROW THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME user I BETTER GET TO BED

I'm going to spend the day eating snacks and fucking around, I'll be ok

what kind of work do you do?

Wait for me silly!!!! >:3

jokes on you i don't have a job

Should I quit my job and be a NEET until I run out of savings?

I get around by selling nudes on various homosexual forums. Not even gay either.

I rate websites

>depressed
>start microdosing LSD before work
>makes the day fly by
>also gives me anxiety
>cant look supervisors in the eye
>a sip of coffee is 10X stronger than normal

Can't wait for the first dose of the week tomorrow.

Attached: 1557808912425.gif (949x529, 3.92M)

How much do you make a week?

Thanks user
Maybe my ear will have healed by tomorrow

$15/hr, work at least 10 hours per week but sometimes up to 25

Can you not get unemployment cheques and live off those? I think you have to declare savings though so they might deny you or reduce what welfare you could get.

I'm not sure how that works in my country, I should check it out.

Interesting. So who do you work for? Could i apply or something?

>itoddler
LOL

Attached: 1498889623782.jpg (935x1539, 306K)

Can someone please tell me how or why normalfags are so happy with the capitalist lifestyle? Happy to have to work in order to pay for their shit? Don't tell me they don't like it because I've heard them actually say it's the best system and don't tell me they aren't happy because they ARE.

Attached: 1507450445412.jpg (560x487, 24K)

beware of lifestyle creep my neet friends. I earn about $900/week after tax but I piss it away now very quickly

You are right. I used to be a NEET and felt ashamed but now I want to go back because work is NOT worth it at all. The only good of making money from work is to buy things that actually ease the pain of having to work. It's ridiculous and ironic.

Attached: 15070867608708.jpg (225x224, 7K)

>03:04
>Still awake shitposting on Yea Forums
>Gotta be up in 5 hours for wageslaving
>Unironically thinking about going on Gears 5 and not sleeping at all

I know I'm gonna regret it but sleeping seems like such a waste of time when I could be doing other stuff.

its the main thing that gives the majority of people a purpose to do something that day. Try not having a job for awhile and see how depressed you get

I still prefer my current situation to when I was neet, but they're both grim

I enjoy work, seethe more NEETCuck

if you're older than 25 then hit the hay user. mindless entertainment isn't worth how shit you'll feel by noon tomorrow.

I THINK that you will feel better by doing something that gives you an emotional boost than by simply resting your body. Sleep is for the body but I think that rather than not being tired, tomorrow you will want to think "I had a nice night yesterday" and think about what you did, than think "well at least I slept well". I mean that's how it works for me.
Like you may be tired but you will think "at least I did this". If it's not Gears 5 maybe it could be watching a movie or something else. Just don't do it every day and you will not die of sleep deprivation or whatever you spell that.

This. You need a balance. It sucks to be overworked, but it also sucks to not have a job at all. A 30 hour workweek would be nice.

>work in the evening
>get to stay up all night like a neet
>dont miss out on anything cause i have no life anyways

im thinkin im based

I was depressed when I had no job but it was only because I had never had a job and didn't realize yet that having a job is a piece of shit. Also because I felt ashamed of having to tell people I had no job. But then I realized people's respect is not really that much worth earning "just because you have a job". Because the people that really matter are also people who won't decide if they respect you or not based on whether you have a job or not. They are the ones that respect you for being a good person.
Everything is so meaningless and useless that being a NEET is the better option.

You can not call yourself based.

Attached: 1518553045993.jpg (240x240, 14K)

based stockholm syndrome

>it sucks not to have a job
If only you knew just how wrong you truly are.

it sucks to be poor. I'd been in heaven if I could have my current salary but never work

You're lucky but you don't do anything for me so you're not based

What's the point? I would be okay with having a job if I wasn't hopelessly suicidal and tired all day every day.

If I stop working I can't make my car payments and driving is enjoyable sooo

Why don’t you just drive the car your parents got you?

Same here. Though to be fair I bought the car to make up for how shitty having a job is, lol. I love my car though, I almost feel like if it were alive it would be a person just like me since it also hates the cold weather and has a hard time starting to run.
What's your car?

they did help me buy a car, a new car, one that I have to make monthly payments on.

Don’t you know buying a new car is a waste of money?

>get 4 hours of sleep
>come into work half drunk with alcohol still on my breath
>no one cares because my job is physically and mentally demanding and I'm the best person they've had for the position and millions of dollars are at streak everytime I'm on shift

Would it be cheaper to rent a car every weekend? I have no idea about prices where you live or in general though.

staying on top of payments on a new car is great for your credit, which gives you more freedom later in life.

Freedom to get into more debt? And keep working longer? Until you die and can’t take anything with you, and sold half your life for gold?

Based n microdose pilled

Attached: C51D504A-1085-4E8B-8D70-C1EA8546E095.png (601x404, 176K)

Peope without jobs who do jack shit all day and see nothing wrong with it have a mental disorder and under barbarian times would have had their brains crushed in for being useless.

welcome to adult life. its all about the monthly payments.

kino?

Attached: 1567984691410.webm (480x428, 1.83M)

What's the solution? Not everyone can become a NEET. Is life just a luck based game where you might just be fucked for life?

You couldn’t win a fight with me. People didn’t work in ancient times and they were called Kings and Royalty. People like you were peasants.