Is this show liberal or conservative? i can't tell

is this show liberal or conservative? i can't tell

Attached: RAM it inna ass.jpg (4140x1528, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's made for immature people who think they are more intelligent than they actually are and never grew up, so liberals

You see, wub a dub dub actually dates back to ancient Egyptian liberal times

Attached: tenor.gif (498x249, 2.05M)

oh, okay.

didn't they have a thing where they killed an innocent giant, but got let off the hook by a lawyer because they were little people and their rights were protected?

Unironically why are conservatives now identifying attacks on literal self-proclaimed skinhead Nazis as anti-conservatism?

this

because liberals are literally saying conservatives are the equivalent of nazis now

don't you know?
all non-liberals are Nazis!
:) lol #metoo

Attached: what it says on the label.jpg (536x413, 154K)

Radical centrist

Dan Harmon is definitely liberal, Justin Roiland seems more apolitical. Some of the writers are more liberal than others, don't know enough about them though.

because the kind of people who do it are actually worse than nazis

It's neither. It's like a more sophisticated version of South Park's libertarian stance.

You can't attack people you fucking lunatics

Might as well post the whole thing

They also beat up a school yard bully in that sequence, it's supposed to be over-the-top revenge against people everybody hates. Don't take it seriously.

Fpbp and incredibly based

This is why Rick and Morty fans are the worst

The whole thing is Rick and Summer don't come up with a clever way to get back at the Devil, they just roid up and beat him up. Then they have the after-credits bit where they beat up other jerks.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U

That isn't what I'm saying at all, that user was puzzled as to why conservatives would have a problem with all the "punch a nazi" stuff. It isn't illegal to be a nazi or a communist or a homosexual. This is how it started, people with choose sides if you start street violence.

I know, but people lump the sequence from the show in with the "punch nazis" thing when they shouldn't

Shit on the floor XD

lol

Attached: all is well.jpg (1000x667, 361K)

why shouldn't they exactly? its verbatim

But the guy in the Rick and Morty clip was literally a skinhead with a tattooed swastika.

Why aren't white people allowed to be low class thugs? Niggers can hate jews and be trashy all day but god forbid saint cracker of a sissy can't at all because white people are the default good guys? fucking bigotry of low expectations

It's what they call a dog whistle. They say it's okay to attack Nazis, but the fine print is that literally everyone is a Nazi. If you're 99% liberal, you're a Nazi. If you're a commie but you don't follow Antifa you're a Nazi. If you're just some random person with no political affiliation you're a Nazi. It's how they justify mass terrorism and violence.

As opposed to boomers who think they are smarter than they are, IE conservatives

Attached: YuCytf1V9yOGf4JUQETTD5ORywavl62EobUF6J_MStnba_Ia-BpEr8BA0EBiUvI7F18NT8dyyVuyyhkvg6JvUm4QrTZ12fAcgqFX (592x351, 65K)

Because they're racist.

It's pretty liberal. But the dumb kind of liberal, that lacks nuance.

Because most /pol/tards are unironically neo-nazis

But the guy in the Rick and Morty clip wasn't low class - he was a skinhead with swastika tattoos. Stop being obtuse.

Um sweaty

Attached: Trump Genius.png (720x668, 305K)

>wasn't low class

Why the fuck is he wearing suspenders with jeans then! you don't wear suspenders with pants that don't need them you fucking moron

What is wrong with being a neo-nazi again? you got to admit jews are kind of annoying

>can barely read
>is functionally retarded
>LE 156 IQS XD

No one's talking about you user

Yes, that’s right, as opposed to conservatives.

based and annoyingpilled

t.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

t.

Attached: jew.jpg (360x251, 22K)

He was a skinhead m8 there's nothing lower class than that. Extremely trashy white Americans all become meth heads or neo Nazis when they become criminals

Wow, you are so better than most people just because you don't like a random cartoon
Whoa, user, you should leave this place because you are so above us that's kinda weird someone like you to be here for whatever reason
You really should set your mind into more productive things beyond posting on an silly imageboard.
If you waste your time here then people will be missing on your potencial for changing the world with your superior intellect
So, do us a favor and fuck off

>m8

And yet if they were brown? you'd be forgiving them all their failings wouldn't you, you white hating jew bastard.

>is this show liberal or conservative?
Your life will be richer, better, and more meaningful if you don't view the World through that lens.

Oh yeah? how is that exactly?

>richer, better, and more meaningful

Where are you right now? on break from working at best buy?

>A show needs to align with my political views to be enjoyable.
What a fucking brainlet.

Wtf are you talking about
Skinheads are trashy and don't actually follow any Natsoc beliefs

>This guy called me a neo-nazi, how do I prove him wrong?
>FUCKING JOOS

I don't care, I'd rather ten of them than one of your lot. I'll never disparage another white person again. There is a low iq white trash guy that goes around cutting laws. He is retarded but hard working and friendly and only occasionally spergs out. Fuck every other race, you all hate us so you can fuck off

My IQ is 200 so there
No I don't have to admit that. Neonazis are certainly annoying though.
>tfw too smart to understand science

Attached: 323ec3a3e1c44786cbf8d7ed8c2bcb21.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>No I don't have to admit that.

You think it's ok for them to be obscenely nepotistic?

I'm white you fucking retard

Your IQ is sub-100 you lying Pissraeli faggot

I know what I said

>I'm White

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

S1 and maybe 2 were ambivalent towards politics. S3 is solidly liberal.

I’d totally bomb Agrabah. Why is that something to ridicule? “It’s made up.” Yeah, so is Wakanda but it’s part of Black History Month.