Why didnt Dr phlox 'treat' her?

Why didnt Dr phlox 'treat' her?

Attached: ent_bounty_348.jpg (350x197, 18K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Jolene-Blalock-topless-Enterprise-TPol-holding-her-tits.jpg (1280x713, 74K)

Attached: star-trek-enterprise-trip-tucker-tpol-xindi.jpg (1000x550, 65K)

Attached: T'Pol_performing_neuro-pressure_on_Trip.jpg (1121x721, 69K)

Because Phlox was a worse doctor than Neelix was any anything, in terms of watchability.

Enterprise went way too far with shitass writing and overcompensating with herps and derps.

Delete this

Man, I rewatch it Voyager and DS9 way more than TOS or TNG, but man. It was turn of the millenium edgy and you know it.

Ds9 was total garbage.

I'm watching Enterprise for the first time and it's not actually bad.

>Ds9 was total garbage.
Filter'd

All of ds9 is filler. At least something happens on Enterprise.

Oh don't worry. Youll get there.

just you fucking wait
There's a reason nobody likes it and that reason rhymes with "pees on free"

There were several cutaways and plenty of time for him to have done so

Dude are you me? Watching the exact episode OP is talking about and Phlox is a cuck, but i have found the series more enjoyable than voyager for sure. Ds9 took a few seasona until inliked it

Phlox has no personality, but compared to Bones and the Doctor no CMO has any personality in Trek

Kek that episode where Dr phlox wants trip to fuck his wife and make him a literal cuck

Dunno but anyone else in that room sure as fuck would have. Except maybe Reed. Since you know...

This guy lies. ENT only gets better as it goes on and that's a FACT

Phlox is a fucking Chad.

yeah....but then he has sexual frustration when he loses access to his dog......

there were some issues before the xindi season and augments...

Season 3 was a total shitshow that abandoned the themes of the first two seasons and looks even worse after Season 4 returned to good old fashioned space exploration. Season 4 had some of the best episodes in the series, but is badly hurt by the absolute fucking joke that is the finale.

ENT was dealt a shitty hand from the start, the temporal war arc was awful from episode 1 and only got worse and worse.