Which ones are worth a watch, and which ones are worth a skip? do all of them have a place in a marathon?

which ones are worth a watch, and which ones are worth a skip? do all of them have a place in a marathon?

Attached: rsz_terminator[1].png (350x197, 139K)

Pleb answer: 1 and 2
Patrican answer: 1 only

1 & 2 obviously. Call me crazy but I also kind of enjoyed Terminator Salvation

Just watch 1 and 2, skip the rest.
The same rule applies to the Alien movies.

While no way near the original and T2, Salvation is still the best sequel after T2.
I liked The Sarah Connor chronicles more than Salvation though, if we are counting tv shows too.

what went so wrong after T2?

First 3 are great, Salvation is stupid, Genisys is a mess

Go one, two, Salvation, and then jerk off to Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. If you need more than watch 3. 5's probably not complete shit but not even Clarke is enough to make the concept interesting.

Attached: sarahconnorchronicles_cameron2.jpg (243x431, 28K)

>it's 2019
>we are forgotten

Attached: SCC.jpg (666x1000, 116K)

My hearth broke when I heard Sumner Glau has had two kids since The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The main issue with the series is the fact that they just keep inventing different ways for judgement day to happen.
>judgement day will happen guys!!
>Terminator send back to kill X needs to terminated
>Terminator dies, all is good and well. But judgement day will happen anyway because a new terminator will be sent back next movie.
Arnold was a good Slasher villain in the first movie and whats his face was a good stoic killer in the second. The rest of the terminators are garbage.

Salvation COULD have been a good film if it had a competent director and a decent script. They should have played it as a straight war film using the 80s tech gear.

Never, don't you dare.

Cromartie from the show was cool.

Attached: GW238H332.jpg (238x332, 13K)

If they removed John Connor from it entirely it would have been a great 'A Terminator Story' side movie, all my problems with it are about Bale's shitty acting, the stupid 'kill switch' plot and the heart transplant stuff at the end. They wouldn't have needed to remove it entirely from the main storyline either, just leave Kyle Reese in and have the conflict about the machines trying to kill him before he can be sent back in time to father John or something.

>Cromartie

Attached: 1484368925616.jpg (267x200, 9K)

no cameron

>1 and 2

Absolute Kino

>3
A dumb fun time. Not kino, but a fun sci-fi action flick in its own right.

>Salvation
Don't watch unless you're a superfan by the time you're finished the others.

>Genisys
Don't watch.

Yea Forums seems to have really come around on salvation over the past decade

Terminator and T2 are both virtually perfect movies.

It's a fine action movie, not so fine as part of the terminator universe

I feel the same way, if they had cast Edward Furlong as John in that somehow I would probably like it a lot

chase scenes

1 and 2

genisys for cringekino

1-2 and salvation. first two are great,the third is garbage and salvation feels like a better t3 but isn't that good. The show was kino ,i firmly believe we would gotten 10 seasons if not for studioe execs switching to reality tv to jew the writers who went on strike

T2 is honestly probably my favorite movie. probably some nostalgia there but man as far as action movies go it's near perfect