American here. Can you guys recommend me more kino about England? I've only seen Trainspotting, Billy Elliot...

American here. Can you guys recommend me more kino about England? I've only seen Trainspotting, Billy Elliot, Filth and The Full Monty.

Attached: MV5BMzA5Zjc3ZTMtMmU5YS00YTMwLWI4MWUtYTU0YTVmNjVmODZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg (2025x3000, 1.17M)

kes

Attached: kman.jpg (968x681, 53K)

This is england. The layercake.

Take a look at this thread

Manchester's a bit too north to be considered really English imo. More interested in proper English films like the ones I listed.

holy shit you dumb yank, scotland and england are not the same thing. I am so pissed off right now

>t. Seething Jock.

They basically are, that's like saying Texas and Arizona aren't America

Attached: 697_CryingGameThe_Catalog_Poster.png (500x733, 404K)

Haha oh shit! I got baited

That's Irish I'm asking for English

>this is England
>Dead man's shoes
>28 days later
>lock, stock & 2 smoking barrels
>Zulu
>4 lions
>If....
>Shallow grave
>A clock work orange
>Withnail & I
>Hot Fuzz
>East is east
>Human traffic

Then american and canadians are the same thing. Literally the same english accent

Rock n Rolla

Legend

Snatch is really good and I think it’s still on Netflix

green street

They basically are

Very funny

OP here. How are America and Canada the same fucking place? They are two separate countries. Scotland and England are in the same country.

No England and Scotland are 2 different countries. The UK is just a collection of smaller nations

28 Days Later
Children of Men

Not true, they are part of ONE COUNTRY. You still haven't answered my question, how are America and Canada the same country?

scotland actually is part of england, it's not independent.

It’s not. Scotland and England are part of the UK

bong here, the UK is a sovereign country, while scotland and england are separate normal countries, the collection of northen island,scotland,wales and england are collectively a country and multiple separate countries