What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Attached: bala-tik_7d2b0e4c.jpg (768x432, 451K)

>we want the guardians of the galaxy audience

To show Han is still up to his old shenanigans of ripping off the wrong people I guess

Literally hasn't led anywhere. Unless that was the point?

Han didn't rip off Jabba though. He lost his cargo due to an Imperial search, and was then immediately trying to get money to pay Jabba back.

To facilitate the "NOT BEHOLDERS" action sequence?

I actually thought this was from GOTG1 or 2.

JJ's mystery helmet

>red knob heads
lmao

I honestly did too, or some other marvel shit

TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB

Why is cocknose soo fixated with the color RED?!? Red matter in Star Trek. C-3PO and his red arm. Red plates on the Falcon. Is he a commie Jew?!?FACT!!!

show'd me jewjew had zero understanding of star wars design

To further discredit the decades of material thrown out the window by Disney in favor of making the force female and miltiracial

Yeah all that leather doesn't feel like it should be in star wars. Like somebody said, that's probably what was left over from the Guardians of the galaxy cache of costumes.

tell it to kanji club

Why didn't they use an existing gang like the black suns or zann consortium?

hey diddy diddy
a smack-a my willy
a do da dilly
sorry I was sucking my own balls OP

So Han detected the Millenium Falcon as soon as it entered space. If Rey is nobody then why was the Millenium Falcon on Jakku? Hell, why was Luke's old guy friend on Jakku? Did Kylo going to Jakku cause Rey's "Force to Awaken?" Why is okay for nothing to make sense? Are the scences in these movies just comedy sketches?

what is up with the power ranger villain soldiers

based

It was to remind you that this is a Marvel movie

>tell that to kanjiklAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH MADEEEEEEEEEEK

Obviously nobody in the production saw the original film they were remaking.

To make me say "oh look the actors from the raid"