Did people actually dress like this?

Attached: Seinfeld.S06E04.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE-08-26-19-13.png (544x400, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKlxy1ZFhMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you weren't born in 2010 you'd know the answer to your question

Something I always thought was weird was him protesting the puffy shirt yet look at that fucking parade float he’s wearing

For some reason I fucking hate Jerry Seinfeld. Like I don't even have a reason it's just his fucking face.

>character stays home all day
>Wears jeans with tucked in shirt

this what the fuck

Attached: Seinfeld.3x20.The_Good_Samaritan.iNTERNAL.DVDRip_XviD-FoV-09-08-19-04.png (576x432, 308K)

Am*ricans

my dad used to dress like that

It was weird watching this show in the 90s, seeing how they're characters in their 30s. Much more now. Those clothes make them look like they're in their 50s.

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1479701311793.jpg (1024x683, 284K)

it's sick
this was George's most qt gf btw

Attached: Seinfeld.S06E23.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE-09-07-19-01.png (544x400, 235K)

Attached: 1463336593391.jpg (600x600, 75K)

comfiest show of all time
nothing will ever beat it

All hail the king, baby

Attached: 1547705724458.jpg (306x575, 34K)

That was the usual fit for shirts back then though. Same thing for pants.

The slim fit psyop only started in the last 15-20 years to save on material (cut costs, clothe more people).

No his most qt gf was the artist one who didn’t care what George looked like.

Attached: 1547705885134.png (679x955, 657K)

I thought I was going to hate seinfeld because I thought it was going to be way too Jewish but it grew on me.
How is curb your enthusiasm?
youtu.be/yKlxy1ZFhMA

Fucking right!

she's perrys wife in scrubs if you want more, she's pretty fucking hot. Sienna is cuter though.

She looks like a Cardassian

tell me you wouldn't do the same.

I hate gen X fashion, they wore the most big, billowy, slovenly shit possible. 150 lb manlets wearing XL t-shirts for some reason.

It's fun when you look back though. Puffy was everywhere.

Attached: SCE Prez.jpg (300x413, 16K)

>cut costs, clothe more people
slim fit necessitates a wider range of sizes due to body type differences having to be accounted for. puffy 90s shirts in small medium or large would cover the entire spectrum. Unless you are predicting with 99% accuracy how much of your stock in each size will be sold I don't think you're saving money by making slimmer shirts in more sizes especially given how much fabric is wasted making ANY kind of shirt.

>the jews are behind your clothes fitting well guys
friend if your shirt size starts with an X you really have no business giving a fuck about this

I hate zoomer slim fit fashion, you all look like faggots
Tight clothes are for women and fags

Why do all men over 50 tuck their goddamn t-shirts, usually black, into jeans? Is it so they don't blow around when they're on their noisy motorcycles?

>

Attached: The_Puffy_Shirt.png (862x647, 728K)

No it's because of the rise of obesity.

As physical fitness became more rare it became beneficial to display that fitness.

>b-but zoomers
Take your fucking pills.

Why was he so upset? there’s nothing wrong with wearing a shirt like that

r u dum
also elaine has cute pits

Attached: Seinfeld.S06E21.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE-09-07-19-02.png (544x400, 310K)

lads...

Attached: Seinfeld.3x08.The_Tape.DVDRip_XviD-FoV-09-08-19-05.png (576x432, 298K)

Attached: E502783B-7136-49F3-AD9B-1386C3F3D091.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Seinfeld is like the not-so-bad version of Jeffery Epstein
Super rich
Jewish
Connections
But instead of being a pedo, he's just a cradle rocker
100% would do the same thing

>do people really wear a shirt and pants
What the fuck do zoomers wear these days

Jeggings

What the FUCK is this

Attached: Seinfeld.3x08.The_Tape.DVDRip_XviD-FoV-09-08-19-55.png (576x432, 321K)

I prefer that look over what most people wear today.

>Become an adult with an adult job
>Buy 7 dress button up shirts and 7 dress pants
>Put one a dress shirt and dress pant Monday to Friday
>Do laundry on Sunday
>Have two spares if I don't do laundry or some other uncommon occurence

And the instant I get home I put on pyjama clothes that I wash once a week, again on Sunday.

I pretty much dress like Jerry all week.

I don't understand how people have trouble dressing.

based. pitfags rule, footfags drool.

I wish I lived in jerries apt. It looks more like home to me than my actual home or grad school dorm.
It's so fucking cozy. Especially the bedroom.
Imagine sitting at the far end near the window shitposting while you make brekkie in the kitchen on the opposite side.

>I'M A NIGGER, JERRY

maybe you don't understand because you ignore your own issues with dressing yourself.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great but it gets kind of retarded in the last few seasons (like most shows), and very repetitive
the first few are excellent though

Why did Jerry have so many different boxes of cereals on his shelf.
Always triggers me whenever it's a kitchen shot I can only focus on this

he likes cereal

What issues would those be?

>tfw you will never be sponge-worthy
why live

Care to extrapolate?

exactly my point

He doesn't like cooking and just eats cereal if he's at home. Otherwise he eats at restaurants all the time

based on user's admission to his tendency to only focus on the cereal boxes every time they're in frame, I would say he will probably continue to do so every time he watches this show

Huh what you mean?

Huh what you mean?

Anons trying to say you should check your (probably) apartment for methane leaks

you almost never see jerry in the show cook for himself and if he is eating at home its either take out or cereal

they still make the sponge by the way

I stay home all day and wear jeans and a tucked in shirt, but it's just a T-shirt, not a collared one.

go back to Yea Forums retard

They're wearing shoes indoors because its a sound stage.
I'm American and I'm not wearing any shoes right now.

Jerry would be well dressed if it wasn’t for his nigger space cadets

The cast of Seinfeld (and normal humans at the time) dressed like normal humans.
Nowadays people have:
>super skinny jeans
>9 different shades of neon colors
>girls have numerous couch cover scarves draped over them

where's Elaine nudes

Yeah it'll never be quite like it was, eh gramps? Shouldn't you be telling a stranger on a bus about how good MTV used to be?

>"things suck now, get used to it!" - the post

why did you put > and quotation marks?

It’s very Jewish but rags on them a lot too. It’s great.

That's luxurious comfort user. You'll be dressing like that in a few years

this is the best post I've read on Yea Forums in days

>this was a 10/10 in early 90s NYC
yike

Attached: 4EE106FC-F6FB-40B6-870C-F61756D01795.jpg (300x399, 19K)

Jry ipad

Fuck off, his sneaker game was on point

Clothes are just shit today. Rather than style, they're made for easier production. Everything is one-size-fits-all cardboard cutout faggotry.

uhh I always wear my shoes inside

>I always wear my shoes inside so no one steals them
life in the favela must be hard user

I still do

>not wanting to marry into the Dreyfus fortune

>What the fuck do zoomers wear these days
Pokemon themed onesies.

Seinfeld is not gen X; he is boomer
Slim fit is not zoomer, it is millennial.

No, they looked like this

Attached: seinfeld_puffy_shirt.jpg (385x500, 28K)

This
that too, and she played Cleopatra on clone high, that show had some of the cast members of scrubs voice characters on that show

People with strong upper frames and jobs that don't suck shit wear tucked in shirts. I love tucking in a button-up, looping my belt, and putting on a business jacket. You fat fucks would dress fittingly if your stomachs weren't stretching out the fabric of your XLs.

Someone missed the point of that episode

Except largest sales will always be according to average height and weight. Take M L and XL (America not included) and you'll be using less material, charging the same price. Shipping more units will also cost the same than shipping fewer larger clothes, or less.
I know fabric is usually the smallest portion of the cost structure in clothing, but follow the whole production chain and there are tiny margins in favor of the different manufacturers all along the way.
All I know is somewhere in the last 10 years it became acceptable to sell cheap cotton slim fitting t-shirts that require less raw materials.
Why would the textile industry not embrace the same practices of every other manufactury? (lower quality, cheaper materials, planned obsolescence).
From fluffy 3 piece suits with shirts, ties and hats we went to t-shirts and jeans, and all the casual clothes keep getting tighter and tighter.

FAGGOT!

Attached: 1567613186702.jpg (1200x628, 68K)

No. In one of the show specials Jerry mentions that he always wears clothes a few sizes up and George a few sizes down, for comedic effect.

lol, the don't date outside your age range is another feminized social construct designed to demonize mens reproductive strategy. jews know this.

curb is one of the best.

You know how people shit on Zoomers and summerfags? Imagine dating one.

do you think jerry would have to put up with much shit? he's the prize right?

You only wear your pants once before washing?

its jew communist demoralization

It's funny, I always liked how they dressed in Seinfeld and wondered why we don't do that anymore, and then I come online and everyone is literally shitting on the clothing of the one show where I actually liked the clothing.

This

I would wear more than once, but as all my pants are unique, people would notice I wear them two days in a row.

And I am much too lazy to refold and keep track of how many times I wore which ones.

if it's a replica of an apartment there's no reason they can't walk around in socks

This. Everyone loved puffy back then. The homosexuals convinced people to use skinny jeans. It looks better I guess but it's very uncomfortable.

IDK, the puff looks very comfy yet professional to me so it looks good to me.

>Sitting at my desk at work
>Suddenly wonder what shirt I am weaing
>Fight the reflex to look down
>Spend 2 minutes remembering my morning routine to see if I can remember what shirt I pulled out of the dresser.

One time I really couldn't remember, it was a wild ride.

>You think I have grace?

Jerry was a comedian, he didn't work in an office.

>finally look down at shirt
>cum sock stuck to front
>it's 2pm by the time I realize

>150 lb manlets wearing XL t-shirts for some reason.
We were emulating the niggers.
We were told it was "cool" to wear baggy clothes, so everyone did.

It's just a TV trope

I never wear shoes in the house. It might be different if you come home with guests, because you don't want to ask them to take their shoes off (although it is perfectly acceptable to do so)

Realism in television wasn't even a consideration until pretty recently

Yeah no one wears big billowing shirts now
>Skskskskskssk

Attached: A292E037-D4BF-4996-AE94-E01F0C7289BB.jpg (770x926, 181K)

I have never watched Seinfeld
What's the show about?

Haha now I remember. We all wanted to be like MC Hammer guy ir whatever. THEN it became cool to use women jeans, then proper skinny jeans like movie stars or rock people.

I could swear the women jeans are coming back, I have noticed strange feminine shapes on many homosexuals recently.

Do you fucking zoomers finally understand why everyone hates the 90s? Stop romantizing shit you haven't experienced yourself.

Kill yourself while you're at it. Fuck off.

NOTHING!

Attached: CZq6sqTWQAAlALh.jpg (720x352, 27K)

Still better than 00s cancer.

Attached: 2000s fashion.jpg (980x490, 107K)

Low rise is infinitely better than high waisted mom jeans that are popular now

I have a coworker who dresses like this.

Poor women. It is not fair.

I thought it was Kramer that wore big clothes to look free spirited

Is this better, zoomer?

Attached: b18jf7k56ve21.jpg (640x719, 43K)