/trek/

Can we just discuss Star Trek this time, please? ...Hello?
AAAAANYBOOOODY?!

Attached: ANYBODY.png (500x513, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVRODdXVI3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw11Ak0mxyI
youtube.com/watch?v=eHrCrh9FNUI
youtube.com/watch?v=kS5kzTbNKjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ryh_a-e_AaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: tigh.jpg (300x216, 15K)

Based ANNNNYBODY poster

Attached: 1567562765714.jpg (664x664, 104K)

Star Trek: Discovery features award-winning dialogue.
>This is the power of math, people!
>Hamlet? HELL yeah.
>I like science.
>Don't be so binary. In my universe, he was pansexual, and we had DEFCON-level fun together. And you, too, Papi.
>Women, stop talking.
>Yum, yum.

In short, every single /trek/ thread is actually about loneliness. There's nothing we want more than to cuddle in bed with the perfect mate and watch Star Trek together.

Speak for yourself. I've ascended to the asexual realm.

*gets a boner from feet*

I got my ex gf into trek, we ended up watching about half of tng before she cheated on me and I left her. Then she dated the guy she cheated with and posted a bunch of trek memes and I unfollowed her.

GIB TREG WIF

If you could recast any Trek character with Joe Dom Baker, who would you choose?

Attached: 302719_full.jpg (656x1000, 122K)

I NEED TREK GF

Attached: riker2.jpg (640x486, 18K)

>This is so fucking cool!
>You're right, Ensign. This is fucking cool.

Attached: 1567987894423.jpg (1440x1080, 76K)

based R I K E R

I had a similar situation, user. I was engaged to the girl, we were together for three years but she cheated on me, ended up marrying the guy.

But years later she called me up, saying he cheated on her and apologizing for the whole thing. I laughed in her face and hung up. I honestly can't say I've ever felt better in my life than in that one, perfect moment where I accidentally stumbled into my revenge.

Based trips

Attached: 1567489904834.jpg (718x718, 206K)

I'm so glad I've never watched it.

AND you got dubs. Well done, that was cathartic for me, maybe I'll get a call some day.

Any cut dicks posting tonight?

She lied and they're actually still very happy together. She just wanted to help you finally move on.

Nah. I did, however, fuck her a few times for old time's sake while visiting family in my old hometown.

Attached: 1567561642672.png (700x674, 198K)

Gross, get your genital mutilation fetish out of here.

Here I am

you know it

What did it feel like?

Attached: 1560052254981.jpg (752x527, 142K)

Pit of sand

After a certain amount of rewatches you don't really need to watch anymore.

Attached: TNGCaption259c.jpg (492x370, 20K)

Bags of sand

Attached: tfw-theyll-never-find-the-bodies.png (530x398, 255K)

What Treks does your dick like?

Fuck you user, you stole my joke!

Attached: 1567564348139.jpg (423x430, 174K)

I just wanna be left alone by all the people in my life and have a week to myself where I can just lay in bed and watch Star Trek desu

>DEFCON-level fun
Why would a 23rd century character reference a 20th century American alert system? Also this doesn't mean anything, since the whole point of the scale is that it can go from peacetime to nuclear war.

all of them to varying degrees

THERE
ARE
FOUR
REICHS

Attached: 1567985820462.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Book a cheap hotel or airbnb, you can do it now user. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

No one believes you are actually a girl.
I hope you are, though.

Attached: 1554687482930.jpg (641x641, 55K)

It's The Next Generation

I can't. The wagie life has a tight grip I'm afraid.

What about job.

Invite your boss to come with you. Cuddle up in bed together with Star Trek.

My boss lives in China.

>Spending your comfy private time in a dirty hotel

Will a /trek/ let me airbnb in their quarters?

HAHAHA FUCKING AMERIKEKS THATS RIGHT YAHWEH DEMANDS YOUR FORESKIN SO CUT CUT CUT

Then that's where you're going.

Imagine having a woman boss and being able to convince her to do this... I'd probably accidentally call her mom instead of ma'am a lot

Attached: 1525991887234.png (988x1400, 1.11M)

As a NEET diplomat I assure you we accept all who wish to join us
If you bring snacks

Watch Trek there, too.

Attached: 1561778676249.jpg (640x480, 38K)

no ones contacted me yet, its a real email send me a link lets chat

I got some GAGH. Can I come over?

Attached: 1567907738926.jpg (490x374, 29K)

I don't talk to boys

not by choixce

Attached: il_570xN.671872727_9dw7.jpg (570x428, 44K)

You're may be the weirdest guy that's ever posted in these threads and that includes the furries, the ds9sucksfag, Jimmy, chartguy, 229, VF, BF, and that 65 year old Alec Brennan guy.

Attached: 1567983874728.jpg (1237x522, 93K)

Will I be able to see your boipussi if I do?

solve for [have se]x

Attached: transport-trolley.jpg (236x254, 12K)

Jesus christ you fuckers are thirsty, its pathetic so stop it

If you bring beer and weed.

Attached: TNG Rastas.gif (448x352, 2.05M)

im not even old enough to drink yet so im basically a kid

fuck you faggot this is basically my general

Attached: quark-tribble.jpg (418x480, 33K)

>that rapid change in tone
schizo?

>9 seconds apart
Multiple people.

No, you're destructively scanned on the outgoing pad then, in effect cloned on the receiving pad.
>Fuck (((transporters)))
>fuck trolleys

i have a grtet big hair arsehole

At least he can be filtered.

nah he () is just being a cheeky cunt

Where's the ayy

pretty much this and the bigger point is that why care??

i dont have a tripcode either im just basicallty a star trek boy

Riker was a notorious swinger

Attached: 1502921442627.jpg (500x376, 66K)

come down ya asexual cuck

THERE
ARE
FOUR
GENDERS!!!!

Attached: 1567481640628.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE, BROS?

Attached: 1543018894117.jpg (1280x960, 177K)

riker was gud, troi was fair, wesley was bad

Attached: 2124.jpg (691x530, 108K)

might as well be a tripfaggot

Attached: tripfags.png (1125x681, 66K)

>62 replies
>16 posters

Almost as pathetic as a britfeel thread.

I don't care. People who sperg on tripfags and namefags do way more damage than the actual tripfags and namefags. If I didn't want to see any of your posts, I'd just filter them. Takes 10 seconds.
>muh tripfag epidemic
Wow, look at them all! All (maybe) 10 of them that use this board sometimes!

Attached: 2010-2019tv-tripfags.png (987x681, 162K)

Don't forget that pregnant confederate anne frank retard

Who has the best dTrek dick?

hey im just a star trek boy chill pill fa rill

Attached: wholinuxhere.png (457x77, 12K)

can you stop posting as me??

>asexual
>cuck

Attached: 1542756609777.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Before everyone keeps shitposting, I have a Star Trek theory that I haven't found elsewhere on the internet. I was thinking "why can only Noonian Soong perfect an android like Data?"
This question weighed on my mind until I was re-watching TOS and saw the episode "Requiem for Methuselah". In this episode, Kirk and friends meet a man named Flint who reveals himself to be a near-immortal who lived on earth under various aliases for thousands of years. Among his many aliases were Moses, Socrates, Alexander the Great, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Galileo. Flint is also in possession of a near perfect human android of his own creation, whose fatal flaw interestingly enough is her inability to deal with complex emotions.

Attached: Noonian_Soong%2C_2367.jpg (350x389, 31K)

>justifying your need for attention

Please stop using my email to ask about dicks

Letting someone else fuck your wife because you're too much of a betacuck or undesirable to do it yourself is quite sad and asexual, dicklet

This would mean that Flint's next logical design step after her death would be android without emotions (Data), and then a fully emotional android (Lore). Mccoy remarks that Flint is dying, "in leaving Earth with all of its complex fields within which he was formed, sacrificed immortality. He'll live the remainder of a normal life span, then die." This would line up with Noonian Soong's aged and deteriorating body, assuming that he had at least 100 years left and the doctor was being approximate. Flint was also a master of escape and changing his appearance/identity. This would explain how Noonian Soong was able to escape the crystalline entity and establish himself as a cyberneticist in the federation. Are they the same person? Thoughts?

Attached: Flint.jpg (350x277, 21K)

wow u got four 4s and you are the shizNIGHT
but basically wut u said, accept some tripfags make it all about them

Attached: 1485456879412.gif (250x188, 119K)

can you please PLEASE email me some nudes?

I just want to talk about Ladybug but dislike Yea Forums. That's why I come to /trek/

Attached: tumblr_objoujxUcs1uk7yoao1_1280.jpg (1048x1280, 395K)

I heard there some idea of bringing her back during the Dominion War. Best girl should have been liberate from a camp or something

Are you a cut dick?

lol gates mcfadden take a long one deep

Attached: eef2f7dc4ca5beba80490fe166813e74--gates-mcfadden-star-trek.jpg (236x314, 16K)

But I'm not a tripfag. If I was, you could filter me. Hell, you could even filter the word 'tripfag', 'VF,', 'BF', anything like that and you could effectively erase their existence from these threads entirely.

If a tripfag attention whores, filter them.

>wear a giant flashing spotlight in the dark
>im totally not making it about me guys im not like those other trip and namefags

The issue isn't that he's a namefag, just that he posts so fucking much. Just post after post by him or about him.

Based Ladybug entryist (also checked)

>why can only Noonian Soong perfect an android like Data?"
Because Noonian Song is a self-insert for Brent Spiner (who is friends with Berman.) Noonian always felt like a smug power fantasy for Spiner.

s1 kes is so prtetty

Attached: kes s-1.jpg (768x576, 97K)

keep going sperg this is good

Attached: 1553028007545.jpg (540x509, 32K)

I want to send my nudes to VF and start a family

>implying you wouldn't make a power fantasy self insert character if you could

As bad as Yea Forums is, Yea Forums is 100x worse.

Absolute worst star trek.

yea no you're a disgusting looking mentally ill faggot who gets off on attention, you dont need a reddit username to discuss cartoons

dont u think thats a dumb analogy that dont fit??
it's bold text and my body text is not bold
a flashlight would be like s36 red bold italicized text

I mean Data is much more of a Mary Sue than Soong. i always thought that Soong was an independent genius so that Data would be unique, but now I find this theory more interesting.

Attached: Untitled.png (1279x655, 1.48M)

You don't have to always be a good science officer. You could just lie to us occasionally and say the space monster is friendly.

Welcome to the thread, all-lower-caps-posting based retard. Good to see you made it through another night.

Attached: worf-lul.jpg (197x254, 7K)

Back off slut. He's already promised himself to me

please talk about star trek

I sent you an email.

Attached: Corbomite,wtf is corbomite.jpg (300x224, 13K)

>virtually everyone is anonymous
>HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS ITS ME BOLIANCUMSLAVE69, IM SO UNIQUE AND SPECIAL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND REMEMBER ME PLEASE

yea no its a perfect analogy

awesome just got an email from mkultra
names hidden to protect the innocent
if you ever see anyone without this tripcode u know there not me

Attached: based mk ult.png (849x83, 8K)

Fuck off stink dick

Find me a trek with this feel
youtube.com/watch?v=SVRODdXVI3Q

well I didnt need sleep

Pulaski >>>>>>> Crusher

She really was adorable.

Nah fuck off

nobody checks tripcodes nor cares

Here's my theory.

Klingons are dumb niggers and should not be exploring space.

>yea no its a perfect analogy
a dark place and flashlight are two different things
bold text and unbold text are two very similar things

I knew you were a gay boy

Welcome, friend. Good to have you aboard.

Attached: 1567447248601.png (966x730, 489K)

What I want to know is that when the Ferengi were first introduced how did that writers honestly think they would be menacing?
They act like scheming merchant rats with not an ounce of power of charisma
I'd honestly like to a trek where both them and (((Bajora))) are annihilated, I'm talking total genocide, no more muh occupation or muh latinum just planets reduced to rubble.
fuck that would be good

im not gay, what? not into dudes but if you are into that whatever thats fine

Anonymous on and anonymous image board and having a reddit username on an anonymous image board are also two very different things.

Attached: The-Smartest-Klingon.jpg (900x582, 177K)

>Klingons
>niggers
Klingons are space-vikings, though. They rove and they conquer, they have their own Valhalla, and their heroes joined their 'pantheon'. Klingons are incredibly based, my friend, and share nothing in common with your negative stereotypes of colored folk.

Then why are you emailing guys if you aren't gay?

Hot take. They are more Mongolian in my opinion. How they got to space is truly mind blowing though.

he emailed me, assuming its a he

Data was way too flawed to be a Mary Sue. Mary Sues only have unimportant flaws like being cute-clumsy, not major stuff like being fundamentally unable to understand the human condition despite constantly trying to.

The entire tng crew would be fat except me.

>not keeping the Bajoran women alive as slaves

You're getting catfished through email? That's gay

I think it was supposed to be a scalding criticism of capitalism, but they just come off as silly. They're still silly in DS9 but more fleshed out, and more clever with their commentary but still unsubtle.

>Please save our failing show Michael Dorn!

Attached: Worf Factor.jpg (1300x1933, 602K)

Who are these rap artists?

They're funny on purpose in DS9, thats the difference.

Any not gay cut dicks want to talk about trek?

Klingons got warp tech from the Hur'q.

>trekgirl
women are a goddamn cancer and are rightly second class citizens in TOS.

PROMENADE

Attached: PROM.jpg (315x273, 14K)

>catfished
i mean i dont know he said his name was mk ultra and he posted right before i got the email
seems legit

Not as bad as the Pakled, I know they are a joke species but in that episode where Picard is dumb enough to help them and they capture la forge he should have destroyed them after. Then proceeded to the pakled homeworld and fired every torpedo the D carried right into it. A beautiful antimatter genocide, my god I mean they're worse than the fucking (((bajora))) and ferengi, thats saying something. I bet Sisko would have done it, but Picard loved those little chubby retards

You're the one email catfished tho

MK, do you think this thread is salvageable? It's pretty shit.

Is it time for us to do our duty?

Attached: trek_820.jpg (820x550, 182K)

How big is your Trek folder?

Attached: Data goes on vacation to Westworld.jpg (694x530, 112K)

Your a g gay boy

I stand corrected user, this is a better idea. Dukat did nothing wrong

right right but how is it being catfished??
ur not making any sense

Hi how do you feel about Geordi's actions on the holodeck?

Smaller than my horse folder

Not nearly as big as my old one. I should really install my old hard drive but I'm fucking lazy.

Attached: 1566134736465.jpg (640x480, 44K)

That's very true, they didn't hold a candle to the Klingons or Romulans. I'm just glad they realised that as time went on.

INVIGORATING, ISN'T IT?

Attached: DUKAT.jpg (1385x1860, 210K)

pussy is pussy as long as he isn't hurting anyone I don't care what he fucks

14.5 GB

Im rewatching B5 for first time in many years. This was the first time I watched back to back after DS9. How the fuck did Paramount not get their ass sued for blatantly ripping off that series. I love me some trek but that is some spacejew level shit.

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after my cat stops scratching this chair.

Attached: IggyDubs.jpg (320x320, 16K)

So what if he fucked some nice horse pussy?

Attached: 1538686196880.jpg (960x720, 113K)

B5 might've been more original but I couldn't stand their aesthetics. Everything looked cheap and ugly.

>uses the "word" spacejew
>I love me some trek
No, you don't. You just want to be a part of something. But we don't want people like you.

Attached: 1557429451066.jpg (500x377, 135K)

ONE DUB CIRCLES

Attached: One dub circles another.png (1018x763, 962K)

its amazing how it still managed to be so much better despite the budget

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw11Ak0mxyI
Spirk is basically canon, right?

fuck off you leftist faggot

Attached: 1480643812074.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Quit it with this fucking antisemitic bullshit.

What are you gonna do otherwise? Go on a mass shooting?

I lot of that edgy attitude we still display, which is crazy

But yes, no 'civil'lization like that should be exploring that stars and terrorizing other worlds

They literally put the slash in slash fiction.

go back to your subreddit

I knew it was you, all-lower-caps-posting-tripfag-obsessed-based-retard. I thought it was cute that you tried to capitalize a few letters but it didn't really hide who you were.

lol get help faggot. I haven't posted here in a few days.

That's fair. Have you seen the lost episode of TNG?
youtube.com/watch?v=eHrCrh9FNUI

>I haven't posted here in a few days

Attached: 1567983750216.jpg (692x530, 76K)

There's literally nothing wrong with browsing reddit, now fuck off back to containment.

*upvoted*

Completely get that. If you can get past it though its pretty damn good and doesn't have to carry around the baggage of the Trek universe.

You wasted a (you) im typing in a technomage ICQ room and nobody can do anything about it.

I understand you, but it seems like more of a coincidence. I agree it's silly the Federation isn't crawling with androids given how many times we've seen them built by others. And how often hologram AI becomes sapient. The characters aren't very similar in terms of personality. What might be interesting is if Flint managed to have children and the Soong line is it. Or at least having them meet.

Im actually talking about trek you spaz. But feel free to hang on a obvious baitword and inject your personal politics as much as you want.

>this post

Attached: 1528479193174.jpg (320x320, 57K)

kak'd

Attached: KAK.png (508x596, 228K)

Where do you think you are?

Im sorry this is a star trek thread, this fucking bigotry and "muh reddit boogie man" and "muh tripfag" shit doesn't belong here.

Bun>Fing for Vee.

I love Bashirfag!

What happens if a Vulcan who hasn't gone trough Kolinahr enters Pon Farr? Does he go completely crazy, more than usual?

user, you're just going to encourage them. If you want someone to do something, the best thing you can do is tell them that they can't do it. They will do it. Unless you're just false-flagging, of course, in which case: fuck you

/trek/ is best when you're drinking.

Attached: Scottybooze.jpg (309x400, 39K)

kek you're a bit of a hair trigger aren't you?

Attached: 1567567049398.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

/trek/ has always had a rebbit contingent. Going all the way back to its inception in 2015. BF claims xhe's not an r/DaystromInstitute tourist but we know better. We know better.

Attached: we-wuz-trillz-n-shiet.jpg (569x644, 79K)

>everyone that thinks im a faggot is a faggot instead
That's not how it works, user. I can absolutely guarantee that there are perfectly well-adjusted heterosexuals that think your autism is an embarrassment. But please, allow me to stoke the fires of your delusion. I'm going to propose something now which is going to blow your mind:

People should be allowed to identify in whatever way they feel. Biology is irrelevant when it comes to personal identity.

Attached: 1567563580367.png (1020x521, 324K)

Its safe to say that all the name/tripfags are from whatever reddit bullshit spawned them

Klingons (in my head canon) had some ship crash on their planet and have been buying stealing or back engineering technology ever since and spreading around the galaxy like the savage barbarians they are. Probably Romulan surplus in the early days. It's like giving Vikings an aircraft carrier. They shouldn't be in space yet they are. And that makes them interesting.

We know better, B. We know better.

Attached: TrekFans.png (900x1000, 1.24M)

You'd be a weird furry who should be killed

im not gay btw u prolly r since ur obsessed with gays

Can you go away you edgelord?
Go to that /pol/ board where you can ooze over your "pinnacle" pale monkeys with piss colored hair

Attached: 1550781991429.png (800x800, 893K)

The Voyager fans are acting like DS9 fans

Look I understand you are trying to uphold the ideals of the show, but youre doing so on the wrong forum my man. I'm also sensitive to the fact that pol tourists have ruined this place. But all i did was use a common (even before pol) term for ferengi. Does in make it right? No. But your "your kind doesn't belong here" shit doesnt either. You need to relax.

Yea, I'm thinking he's based

love and identity know no boundaries!

Any Treks for this feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=kS5kzTbNKjs

Honestly, asides from your typical reddit attitudes of fuck blimpf and we hate white people which are present in corners of that site, daystrom is pretty good for trek talks.
Most of the /trekkers/ here probably go there

I'm a pretty woman!

Attached: VF.png (586x629, 507K)

I visit Daystrom. I get annoyed by most of the posts, though, as it's always someone quibbling about something that is always explained simply by admitting that the writing of every television show is inevitably inconsistent when there are like 10-15 people in every writer's room.

Most every question posted there can be answered by: "Because the writers needed X to tell Y's story."

Yes, /trek/ is a reddit friendly general aside from a few angry autistic /pol/tards.

I couldn't take any of the "Tain" episodes seriously. Some of the scenes were pretty sad too, but as soon as I heard "tain", all the tension just disapeared.

Attached: tain.png (640x335, 134K)

fuckin' trannys

Attached: 1510793319565.png (576x432, 172K)

Incorrect. Never posted on reddit, facebook, twitter, etc. I am from the somethingawful diaspora of late 2004.

Attached: 1549935397195.jpg (1262x1005, 285K)

reddit is where the sca slash nerdy kids go to reach consensus on some tardo nonsense
Yea Forums is where we go to disagree about things we all can agree upon

Fuck you

YTMND 2006 here.

Attached: 1534814289243.jpg (574x413, 83K)

I mostly trolled Harry Knowles on AICN but used to post there too

You're gay and catfished

It's not edgelord to kill furries it's public service

I'm prettier than you

The only VF relevant to the thread.

Attached: VF.jpg (694x530, 115K)

Jesus Christ no wonder these threads get so cancerous

Attached: 1563253003352.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

holy shit you're insane
wonder if any of this "REE NONMONKEYZ" autism would still be a thing if we never closed down those insane asylums

Why is there a distinct lack of stable relationships in Star Trek? You'd think that in a future utopia people would have happy families.

Nothing new since that dumpster fire that as an STD and Picard ain't for another year or so

temarc.
the RIVER termarc.
the river temarc IN WINTER.

>as they do not know the gravity of just how bad this show was, and how it would ruin the trek ride for anyone who'd unluckily come across it
>therefore, any word of STD, any knowledge that it ever existed, anyone or anything about it, will be met with treason

Attached: 1536813352494.jpg (1242x538, 400K)

>never did anything of consequence in four movies

Attached: Action Granny.jpg (1800x2660, 3.03M)

His face dark!
His eyes red!

Attached: tv talks to a grill.jpg (694x530, 92K)

>never did anything of consequence
I simplified your work

>muh families!
Nah fuck you, love and identity are free and fluid and no one cares about this stone age nonsense

Attached: russiahat.png (640x465, 296K)

Gene thought all future peoples wouldnt have interpersonal relationships. Also, youre following a group of people usually involved in wars so people get damaged and priorities shift.

I would fuck VF until his dick bleed

You're cancer

You're insane for fucking animals. you post like you have uncut dick

>Don't be so binary. In my universe, he was pansexual, and we had DEFCON-level fun together. And you, too, Papi.

Attached: DH7BDueXYAEpPYI.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>granny
Nigger, 14 year old me would have bust nuts all up in all three of her available holes. 34 year old me agrees. You are full on gay.

That stone age nonsense is why humans exist

You're an animal
>you post like you have uncut dick
Good god, and you support genitalia mutilation ...

i'd put it to her so hard

Attached: muh dick.gif (448x251, 3.07M)

Where are all the scifi tv shows? There were tons in the 90s but now it's like three shows.

Even with today's technology we do not need a family to procreate.

Ya cut dick is the best dick

Fucking grannies is nasty

You act like there's a reason humans should continue existing

Just fuck what you want to fuck, do drugs, and have fun, the only thing that matters is being free, having fun, and being happy.

Attached: 1514590621150.png (720x540, 466K)

I think youre just remembering 90s fondly. Trek actually suppressed a lot of scifi in the 90s. I also think the improvement in CGI just makes people turn out garbage shows that only last a pilot or a season.

we exist to dominate this galaxy

Attached: rikerdealwithit.gif (335x335, 469K)

Attached: 1558590147453.jpg (500x500, 38K)

TOS uniforms are peak GF attire. Gotta say those First Contact/DS9 uniforms are probably better than Wrath of Khan suits.

>It's a stunt double episode.

Attached: Live_Fast_and_Prosper.jpg (361x276, 10K)

you captured their stunt doubles!

No, there were actually a fuckton.

Are you really a girl?

You can't just grow humans in a vat and expect them to come out right. Humans are social animals, they need a strong family unit for healthy emotional development.

Spare me your brainlet self-destruction worldview.

TOS uniform == Thot.

Sorry, I don't make the rules. That's just how it is.

>they need a strong family unit for healthy emotional development.
Fuck outa here with this autistic propaganda

Wrath of Khan+ are the best uniforms in Trek history, you bastard. Take it back.
Yeah, and?

Yeah, if you want your gf to be a WHORE.

Attached: 11116876432873.gif (250x197, 860K)

Only bigoted incels like us would know anything about the DEFENSE CONDITION system.

Oh, I do, user. I do.

Attached: 1558034309151.png (1200x1200, 2.2M)

email me and see

It's just... there are HUNDREDS of humans alone, not to mention a ton of members of other species who know about the Discovery incidents. How the fuck are they all gonna keep quiet for the rest of their lifes and never tell anyone? HARRY. FUCKIN. MUDD knows about Discovery and he's a scam artist scoundrel. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ferengi exist because Mudd traveled back in time and jizzed in some primordial ooze.
You're telling me that guy isn't selling other species all the info he has on discovery?

I just finished S1E20 of DS9. So far I've only skipped the Lwaxana episode. I've got to ask: do the Bajorans ever get less insufferable? Half the episodes so far have been about Bajorans sperging out and wanting to kill people, it's always MUH PROPHETS, MUH STATION, MUH RESISTANCE. Do they ever fuck off?

>ywn be a Cardassian officer occupying Bajor
Why live?

Attached: 1480630688960.png (1128x980, 1.07M)

No and it's the best one

Yeah, they just forget about the war crimes committed against them halfway through season 2. Dumbass.

You can't have a thot for your gf.

Wish me luck, /trek/

Attached: it's go time.png (795x442, 26K)

I do love the idea of a uniform with a built in bib for Klingon food and a sweater for Andorian mall walking.

You say that like it's a bad thing. How very 20th century virgin of you. This guy gets it:

Attached: ThOtS.jpg (1280x854, 170K)

You didn't enjoy Duet?

hard pass
email sent

Keep me posted

I always preferred Pulaski over Crusher. Crusher was kind of a pushover damsel kind of girl, with only the very occasional moment where she did something decent on her own. Half her screentime dedicates her to subtly, (or not so subtly) fawning over Picard.
Meanwhile Pulaski takes no shit. She speaks her mind, she disrespects Data, she doesn't let anyone walk over her. She has some fucking spunk which was sorely needed, because in the early seasons TNG was a bunch of inconsequential space hippies just floating along, trying not to bother anyone.

Attached: 1541285225790.png (720x541, 186K)

Whore would imply infidelity.

I like that Mulgrew was brought in to spy on the cast

I like that they've made their badges and pips GIANT because they're shitty ripoffs.

Have not heard this. Elaborate. How fitting she plays a russian in OitnB

>badges and pips
The first time I read your post, it said bagpipes.

Attached: scotty.jpg (271x544, 40K)

The Lwaxana episode? I skipped it as soon as she started screeching her titles again.

Maybe I just dislike Kira and the Bajoran ensign from TNG, but most of the time Bajorans in general are unreasonable even when it has nothing to do with Cardassians.

I thought it was the best episode yet. I wouldn't have posted if that were the only episode to focus on the Bajorans but every other time they're the focus they make it more and more difficult to sympathize with them.

IMBD lists 43 scifi shows in the 80s, 54 scifi shows in the 90s, 56 in the 2000s. So unless you exist in a different timeline you are objectively mistaken.

You meant Muldaur, not Mulgrew.

They meant Muldaur, not Mulgrew.

trekgirl2001 hasn't emailed me back

Ladies of culture. Wife material.

I enjoyed Pulaski as brutally obvious sex changed McCoy, but without the warm relationships. She was more interesting. I agree on that. She could've been softened and expanded. Crusher was simply never as developed as Pulaski even if more affable.

99% of Bajorans stop being unreasonable and embrace the Federation after episode 3 of season 2.

Why does that antiAmerican retard robert picardo hate Trump so much? Why doesn't he just move to South America?

Attached: antiamericantard.jpg (524x635, 76K)

That makes a lot more sense. I totally assumed he accidentally quoted instead of answering the post, since he mentioned Mulgrew

So a traditional christian family unit is the only way to socially develop a child? Many many cultures on earth have communal systems, and many think that is actually how first humans evolved a society. Collective upbringing.

>Why does that antiAmerican retard robert picardo hate Trump so much? Why doesn't he just move to South America?

Attached: 1516945700631.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>Maybe I just dislike Kira and the Bajoran ensign from TNG
Those are best girls.

unoriginal little bitch boi

Attached: 1480212785472.jpg (999x748, 389K)

i always found it so gross people who love to lick boots eww

Why did you suddenly inject Christianity into basic human social behavior?

How many in the 2010s would be a useful piece of info here.

true. I used to have that. We would watch TNG in bed all the time and we would laugh about how gay Wesley is and how he probably fucked that alien that could make the ship go into really high warp with his mind powers or some shit. We would have weed, drink, or sex breaks in between episodes.
Im not sad that its over. im happy that it happened.

Attached: 1564085844424.png (625x408, 208K)

I think that is part of what I liked about her too. She was a lot like a female McCoy in her "no nonsense" attitude. And she had this wonderful "I'm old and busy I don't give a fuck, even if you're the captain, you could be admiral for all I care" attitude. Like you said Crusher was just always kinda... there she's a wet blanket of a character who at best plays the occasional "mother" role, and even that is lost on her, because if anybody has problems they either come to Troi or talk to one their buddies. And then she gets ghost raped.

We can ask in a few months

Gigi Edgley is my choice. She played Chiana in Farscape, and dominated every scene she was in, even when she didn't have any lines.

Attached: Gigi Edgley, Reuben Langdon, and Todd Haberkorn in Star Trek Continues (2013).jpg (970x630, 102K)

Most sci-fi shows now seem to be things you never heard of but maybe are good on a streaming service you probably don't subscribe to. Network stuff is rare. Hell, even The Orville moved to Hulu.

Whore implies she knows how to please her space daddy. And if she brings home some extra latinum with my permission, well I'm an open minded guy.

I assumed thats what you were talking about. Most people who claim strong family values usually are doing so through the lens of american judeo-christian values. If you arent i apologize for putting words in your mouth.

IKR? Especially illegal South American aliens', or communists, boots.

Pure assumption on your part

54 is a lot.

Oh, look! A cultural marxist!

I never understood this shit. Why is he tweeting at trump? Like, I even agree that trump is an Idiot, but what does this faggot expect? That Trump goes: "Oh shit you're right. I haven't noticed, but I'm a total incompetent buffoon so I will be leaving office and retire from politics effective immediately. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I have caused"? Just shut the fuck up, sit the 4 years out and get more of your friends to vote for someone less retarded next election.

Yep. Hence the apology.

>and get more of your friends to vote for someone less retarded next election.
By never speaking about politics publicly?

Not tons more than any other recent decade, which was my point.

No, exactly by speaking about politics. Not by yelling at the fucking Orange monkey sitting at the helm telling him that he is, in fact, an Orange Monkey. Orange Monkey don't care, Orange Monkey gonna throw poop at you and laugh.

But you don't actually have the amount for this decade, which is what I was comparing.

So this still leaves: How was Muldaur supposed to Spy on the crew? What's the story here?

He's not actually trying to talk to Trump, he's talking to his followers.

I got a reply!

Attached: TG2001.png (790x357, 26K)

>gets his opinions spoon fed to him by shitshow actors, late night "comedians", and commie "news" networks

Sure, I can see that. Id have to guess it would be even more due to CGI getting cheaper and more media outlets (streaming services). But yeah youre right.

LOVE IS LOVE
ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE
REFUGEES WELCOME
THE FAMILY UNIT IS A OPPRESSIVE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF THE PATRIARCHY

There, we can stop discussing politics now.

I'm going to oppress you with my superior male strength and throbbing penis

>brainwashed idiot detected

>he's actually this stupid

>the fucking Orange monkey sitting at the helm

Attached: Capt Orange Monkey.png (1150x914, 1.51M)

Why did you do this? Just hide all posts that bother you.

Awww fragile little white man gonna cry? :(

>don't listen to late night comedians
>listen to reality TV show stars instead!
top tier argument. I don't even watch late night or listen to actors, I just think tweeting at the Orange Man as if he's gonna change is retarded

/trek/ sure does want to discuss penises tonight.

Attached: press eject.jpg (646x517, 203K)

It's called "Cultural Marxism", from the Frankfurt School. It's intended purpose is to destroy family and nation based Western civilization by demonizing normalcy, and normalizing degeneracy. Those who support it are unwittingly supporting their own enslavement and eventual extermination. But you're way too smart to fall for anything like that, aren't you? Yes. Yes. Of course you are!

youtube.com/watch?v=ryh_a-e_AaU

Attached: Goodbye Moderation.jpg (1438x1080, 367K)

It's bait you absolute mong.

>"young" "woman"
>that Dukat at the end

Attached: Farscape 2x07 - Home On The Remains.webm (720x406, 2.93M)

We have the best star ships. Tremendous star ships. Nobody makes star ships like we do.World class star ships I'm telling you folks.
I've just come from a stop at the San Francisco Fleet Yards and they tell me it's gonna go Warp 7. Warp 7! Never heard of Warp 7 before, Warp 7 is big stuff. I knew Warp 7 existed but I have never heard of a ship going Warp 7.

that adams apple under the choker

Attached: 958jx3g49u331.jpg (1242x880, 73K)