How would you do on Naked and Afraid?

How would you do on Naked and Afraid?

Attached: DBBDE104-8E47-4411-AA97-4DB93E023064.jpg (600x325, 69K)

Trip over my own dick.

do they ever have 2 women ? I just realized that show is "heteronormative" even though the people are not a couple.

Rape

I recall a three way episode with 1 guy and 2 girls, the guy was a retard and tapped.

Immediate cannibalism

Why didnt they murder him?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-225222_Firefox.jpg (479x382, 124K)

kill myself

I'd tap if I had to babysit two women too

what was that program where a group of men a group of women were (separately) thrown in a jungle and the group of men started thriving and building shit while women just sat on their asses mindlessly eating up the resources?
pls

There were two
Bear Grylls: The Island is the one you're thinking of.
There was another Norwegian one too, which didn't cut off half way through due to feminist complaints. Forgot the name of that though

thanks

What exactly could the feminist complain about when both genders were sepperate?

if I remember correctly, later on they threw some men among the women and the same thing happened: men working a lot and women on their asses

I'd probably have a boner the whole time lol

I would always be trying to smell the girls butt

>tfw smelling the log the slag was sitting on

Attached: xcxq.jpg (645x773, 61K)

I would do some impressive survival think and also build as a small shelter, so when we sleep for the night we are naked and pressed up against each other. This will lead to animalistic nature sex. It would be even better if she's married but childless, that's what her husband gets for being a soft city-boy. This would happen on the first night, and we would have 2 weeks of her being pregnant.

Just make out with the chick the whole time cus i know they wont ldt us starve plus its kino

But shes gotta be hot or else Im staying very far tghe fuck away from her shit i might even hit her

Why cant you type?

I dont know too busy shitting out my post as fast as I can

I have enough fat to last approximately 40 days without eating so I'd just find some water to lay by.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Disgusting fat fuck

I'm only 20lbs overweight dude.

What I loved about that the ep is how the hot girl was so low inhib and wouldn't hesitate to cuddle with the dude for warmth and the dykey butch girl got super jealous. Having a harem in the old days truly was cash. Dude also tapped from a shit ton of mosquito bites.

>Participating in reality television

How would you control your boner?

Attached: A3034D21-ACC1-4344-950E-CEAA5BFD5616-landscape.jpg (1147x802, 167K)

I'd do great but people would be grossed out.