You can make it different

>You can make it different
>You can make it right
>You can make it better
>We don't have to fight!

Sincerely, was it kino?

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-09-08T204318.938.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

what are you 5?

Honestly it is an extremely kino series, all the trolls and incels wouldn't understand. I took the day off, ordered pizza watched it with my gf. It was a great day.

Attached: CCEFC9AD-9D8A-4858-BCFD-4569A217EEC0.gif (540x304, 738K)

>Sincerely, was it kino?

Attached: 86A4BAE9-0352-4DA4-8F69-D784310CF3ED.png (408x431, 105K)

Sneed

yes

Used to like this show but it turned utter garbage, never going to watch the movie

Sneed

I really only enjoyed Spinel's songs, having Steven save the gems was a nice little character study but boring, overly emotional, and kind of unnecessary.

>>>/reddit/

the movie is a lot better than most episodes

Your loss

Now you have to explain what changed in your opinion that made you dislike it. Show has been consistent so besides Yea Forums telling you it's bad your post makes no sense.

>just be yourself: the show

There is literally nothing wrong with that

You are a pathetic loser. Stop being pathetic loser.

>Just be a filthy fucking aids riddled faggot: the show*

Attached: ghostmane.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>non-stop shilling courtesy of Yea Forumsmblrtards for a full fucking week
>jannies and mods do nothing

kill Yea Forumsmblr and kill tranny jannies.

I'm not a pathetic loser. That's why I'm okay with being myself.

What does that say about you?

A pre-school can't be kino.

Based takedown poster

you may have a gf, but you are a gaylord

not him. I grew a pair of balls and then I couldn't watch it anymore

You're either a lesbian or lying

Best part is right after this:
"You can't solve every problem by singing some stupid song!" Then annihilates his ass

What's with faggots all over 4chins suddenly pretending this abortion is good?

>We don't have to fight as long you fully submit to my own personal unreflective agenda

Not even as satire

Won't be surprised if it's just one autist making these threads

>I'm not a pathetic loser.
Words of an eternal pathetic loser

Yea Forums is the best board! Yea Forums is love!

That’s why Yea Forums has to spend so much time gathering validation from other boards and worries about their relationship with them and draws comics of their -tans interacting!

Get a life Yea Forums!

It was alright. I don't know who they were making the movie for, though. They spent the first 1/3 of the movie recapping the entire series. Why? Anybody watching the SU movie is going to know the backstory. This isn't going to be the entry point for any new viewers, so spending the first 30 minutes on shit we already know is wasteful and kills any momentum.

I appreciated how they toned down the "love is love" crap that they were pushing for the past 2 seasons. Fusion doesn't necessarily need to be some G-rated metaphor for sexual intimacy, since Steven and Greg managed it.

And Spinel, I think, could have been fleshed out more. Her motivations were initially clear, but when she kept flipping back and forth between being a pain-in-the-ass and being alright, it oftentimes felt abrupt.

On the plus side, we now have someone else who spent thousands of years trapped alone, so Lapis can stop being such a little whiner about it.

Was into the show until I understood it was a liberal agenda pushing bullshit.

>They spent the first 1/3 of the movie recapping the entire series. Why?
It's too introduce new viewers to the plot for when the inevitable sequel show comes out.
I have never seen something be so blatantly obvious that it's a backdoor pilot

Wow, you are so better than most people just because you don't like a random cartoon made for children
Whoa, user, you should leave this place because you are so above us that's kinda weird someone like you to be here for whatever reason
You really should set your mind into more productive things beyond posting on an silly imageboard.
If you waste your time here then people will be missing on your potencial for changing the world with your superior intellect
So, do us a favor and fuck off

Fuck off tranny.

Dilate and get fresher pasta