Why didn't Skinner just admit he burned the roast? There is no need for this elaborate deception

Why didn't Skinner just admit he burned the roast? There is no need for this elaborate deception.

Attached: skinnerburger.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That wouldn't be delightfully devilish though

Nice crypto sneed thread discord tranny

Attached: 21ABF067-6C00-4175-A179-E2A457C5FBE6.jpg (1508x3108, 594K)

He would be fired on the spot. Are you insane?

counter-point

Attached: 1357865345.png (1263x597, 72K)

For burning a roast!? They would have had a good laugh over it and bonded and had a better working relationship.

Why didn't Skinner just feed the sneed? There's no need for this suck and fuck.

he never wants to look bad in front the the boss!

>youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM

because he already knew he had a tainted reputation and didn't want to give him any more reasons to think he's incompetent

Because Sneed

Attached: DeDe.jpg (600x315, 23K)

Counter-counter-point

Attached: 43440242-73B1-4DB4-B9B7-19DB248845E8.jpg (750x358, 161K)

Clearly, you don't know Supernintendo Chalmers.

Seedfully Feedilish, Sneedmour

>we're through the looking glass here, people.

Attached: 13477836845.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

absolute perfection

What's the matter Moe, cat got your .jpeg?

How do we know this is the tranny discord?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: hank-azaria.png (379x656, 285K)

based. memes aside, i seriously think there's some autists here that don't understand human relationships enough to get it

I had a funny dream the other night that I randomly encountered a long lost Simpsons spinoff from the 90's called Millhouse Knows Best. It was a sitcom that centered on the Millhouse family and had a running joke that Luanne was a cheating whore, Kirk was a cuck who knew but did nothing, and Millhouse was a dumbass who didn't see the obvious. It was canceled after one season.

>Sneedlover6969
Jesus. This person has to be underage. Probably third-world. Christ, can someone invent a time machine and make sure not to invent smart phones so we wouldn't have to have these shit-skins and subhuman scum on the internet ruining everything.

It's been a year but I'm still amazed by the job he did honestly. It's a work of art. I've probably listened to it a hundred times.

why sneed skinner sneed admit sneed burned sneed roast there sneed no sneed for sneed elebaborate sneed

The virigin Sneed.
The CHAD Steamed Hams

>But what if...

Attached: 02073F72-0E04-435B-B61D-142A73329A43.jpg (640x480, 140K)

It's the opposite. Chalmers likes Seymour, he always has. He would not overreact over the roast in fact he would have had a laugh about it and they would have went out for dinner instead and had a good time. Skinner is being dysfunctional by behaving as if a tiny mishap outside of work jeopardizes his employment. People who think Seymour's behavior is in any way normal are the ones who do not understand human behavior.

Attached: 1558129312047.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>t. Someone who is not a principal

there's several discords with Yea Forums as their origin. the fact that you're sneething about this doesn't mean sneed isn't based.

Sneed is cringe, just like you.

Chuck however is based.

Attached: E26E8F72-9540-4D60-B957-4CA15A1D02F7.gif (600x567, 449K)

this point is hammered home with skinner pretending nothing is wrong when his house is burning down.

also sneed

Dead meme.

Formerly Cringe

It's been around too long to be a false flag. Also a fag who spams waifu shit on /trek/ is there

I believe there is need for this elaborate deception.

Peak yikes, knew this shit was co-ordinated

>simpsons fags weren't sneething from day 1
prove it

What’s to coordinate? You see Simpsons you post “Sneed” simple as