What a piece of shit movie

Just the author's excuse to fulfill his fetishes.
Very typical of italian garbage.

Attached: download (3).jpg (298x169, 8K)

>he didn't laugh at the scene where the Duke got super hard thinking about the time he smothered his mother to death

Wait, did this movie have a scene where 2-3 young men in only whiteytighties get lined up in a room and get whipped and spanked for a uncomfortably long time as I watch it with my dad when I was about 9?

I mean honestly I'm going to blame your dad more than Pasolini for that one.

Retarded af desu

awww did it bother the closeted faggot???

What movie

fucking vile movie. only the most desperately contrarian and/or pretentious retards will defend it.

Maybe they were naked I dont remember exactly.

>Dude, it's art lol, you just didn't get it lol.

>he fucked the help
MAAAAAAAAAAAANGIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA

Did it bother the degenerate cunt?
Imagine pretending this is art, this shit bored me, maybe 50 years ago someone would be impressed with the gore and the smut, but nowadays we see way worse shit in the internet.
This movie was a pure waste of time and anyone that likes this is either scum or just pretentious.

Is this from It chapter 2?

>that shit eating scene
Hot af

>not recognizing the only important film of the twentieth century, the only accurate portrayal of the human condition
fuck this board

>doesn't know the source material or the point of the movie

oh boy... pol is that way incel

If you want to see an accurate portrayal of the human condition go watch real gore, it's much more disturbing, you'll see what's happening in the world while you masturbate to garbage movies and pretend that it's art on the internet.

>I read an essay that told me this movie was deep and important so it's deep and important

Shut up brainlet

No one cares what you think. Fuck off.

Kek

So would you have complied or would you have...

a) Jumped out a window to your death
b) Salute naked in your bedroom to a hail of gunfire
c) Be shot on a river bed attempting to evade capture
d) Have your throat cut by some chad guard as learning about masturbation triggered you
e) Something else entirely

Sexy boys in this movie

tighty whities? i don't think that's salo. they're usually naked.

I would have used my hidden katana to swiftly cut my way through security and escape into the night.

What happened to that one girl who fell over dead when they opened the doors? What was that about?

well actually the movie is remarkable faithful adaption of the novel 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade but transplanted in post-facist Italy so if you have any qualms about the subject material then you should direct your frustrations towards the original author of the novel, you retarded pleb

I've mentioned this multiple times, it might as well be screencapped for posting in these threads

Salo 411

1. Pasolini made Salo as a means to piss off/get rid of a toxic element in his fanbase. SJW types who flocked to his early works that had pro-gay elements, sex farce plotlines, and a tone that was pro-loving life. Salo was meant to piss off these fans so they would stop harassing him to keep making SJW fodder films.

2. The shit eating scene was due to Pasolini being a food snob. He thought pre-packaged foods/frozen dinners you buy in grocery stores were literal shit and believed it was killing Italian quisine. Pasolini, being a food snob, felt EVERY meal should be made from scratch. The shit was a metaphor for tv dinners and said prepackaged meals you buy in stores.

3. The biggest political message was a warning against the return of Fascism in Italy. Unlike Germany, Italy didn't undergo a massive purge of any and all right wing elements and only the tip top elites in Mussolini's dictatorship got executed for war crimes. The middle management/lower level members of Mussolini's regime went unpunished and were now running the country in the 1970s. And they were gaining even more support, due to Communists being violent terrorists that were killing people left and right and trying to overthrow the government. Which Pasolini felt was eventually going to end with Italy going full fascists at some point. Salo was a warning with Pasolini making the fascists in Salo sex perverts to hammer home how evil fascism was.

4. Salo was part one of a planned three part "trilogy of death" which had a major anti-degeneracy theme. The second film would a film about Gilles de Rais; Joan of Arc's right hand man who was ultimately outed as a pedophile and child murderer and executed by France.

>Arachnophobe huh?
>guess that means you secretly want to fuck spiders, heh.

Attached: 1564535215681.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

De Sade's writing, which this is loosely based on, makes this look tame. That guy was an absolute fucking lunatic. And to think he wrote all that garbage in the 18th century. If there's ever an argument for the existence of demons and their ability to warp people's minds then de sade is it.

I've seen actual snuff, so it's not particularly the content that bothers me most. It's the dishonesty of the people who pretend that it's more than it really is (or maybe they really believe it, I don't know).
You can pretend the movie was a critique on fascism and subversive or whatever, but when the dude who made it turns out to have the exact same fetishes and fucked up morality as the people in the movie, it's clear that he was just living out his fantasies.
If I remember correctly he was actually murdered by one of the teens he had raped.

Side with them? Worked out well for the rentboy, and this smug fucker.

Attached: Im going to get a boner watching you all die.jpg (529x460, 81K)

Ummm do you have any examples of his degenerative works, just so I can get a proper feel around how hard content is?

>His remains were scattered. In his will, drawn up in 1806, he asked that “the traces of my grave disappear from the face of the earth, as I flatter myself that my memory will be effaced from the mind of men.”

F

The movie clearly revels in its degeneracy though.
Also the sex perverts being a metaphor for evil fascists doesn't make any real sense, given that Pasolini was a sex pervert himself.

no, you.

>I made a condescending post, therefore I am smugger

Attached: 974B3541-5063-42BE-B595-E82F50FAE283.jpg (437x359, 31K)

What a coincidence, I just watched this movie last night. I didn't enjoy but I liked some aspects of the movie.

>huhh he was just doing to piss off his fanbase
literally using the cinema version of "it's just a prank bro" as an argument
>His personal opinion about food that can't even be abstracted from the movie because it doesn't mention such thing, you have to know him to understand
Not even gonna read the rest, the first to arguments are just as shitty as the shit they eat in the movie.