Shows like Euphoria?

Shows like Euphoria?

Attached: 0F7BE05A-856B-4753-8E4A-31F4FE56D181.jpg (586x881, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/QMybSjzOvUB-0Tm1WA7H9A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a dude

Is this supposed to be female empowerment?

Any mental health documentary

TERFs got it right when they realized trannies are a mockery of femininity and womanhood.

I want to squeeze her bulge!

I wanna squeeze your head in a vice

Based
Cringe

Probably should check out what else Israel is producing.

Attached: IMG_4797.jpg (743x852, 61K)

Attached: 49AC9649-8C6F-4156-9D7C-34B04121475D.jpg (750x733, 106K)

Looks like a boy

Because it IS a boy

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: EUPHORIA-actors.png (1300x1418, 958K)

Remember when Time gave a man the woman of the year award lol

I don't think it's ever been more obvious.

What's interesting is Israel is full of feminist shit, and apparently a lot of the men there hate it, and feel like their masculinity is being stolen away. The government also apparently hates it. Jews trying to outJew one another is funny, for some reason.

did the penis give it away?

Attached: E24B9848-A355-4A48-9E47-CD4F8D1A5B94.jpg (800x1200, 109K)

I'm not gay or anything but I'd suck her dick

>browses /tv enjoying a culture and industry created by Jews yet complains.

>her

dude looks like a lady daahh daaahh

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/QMybSjzOvUB-0Tm1WA7H9A/

Where did your life go so wrong where you ended up shilling for a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman?

So being trans is an excuse to show off your penis? I'm pretty sure the queer feminists normally complain when straight southern European dudes show off their bulge in speedos at the beach, this is redicoulus and a fat elephant in the room.
If I am supposed to adress the dude as a "she" or "her", then is it too much to ask he don't act like a narcissist exhibionist and make me puke by showing off his bulge? He's no better than those Italian dudes in speedos, being trans is no excuse.

When a "cis" male emo in guyliner is done with studies and have to get a job, he has to adjust to the dresscode, stop wearing makeup, cut his hair, etc. This is for the sake of customers or co-workers, why would those people be tolerant about trannies if they can't handle an emo in guyliner? It's not like the tranny magically looks more asteaticly pleasing in makeup, long hair and outlandish clothing than dudes in general, they still have the male bone structure, no matter how they "feel".

they're just everywhere arent they

he said that he doesn't pass at all

Degenerates like you are part of the problem, encouraging these mentally ill reprobates because it fits some fucked up fetish of yours. Kill yourself.

and then suddenly for no reason at all....

No. You are gay. Faggot.

i unzipped dick

Good looking man to be honest. Men with feminine features are the best looking

never forget, when people talk about “trans rights” they’re really talking about mens rights

You shouldn't tell people to kill themselves. Consider the impact your words could have on someone who's going through a rough time.

THIS.
I want to remind her that she could never be a true women as I squeeze her cute little testes and she winces in pain. Then she can squeeze my balls.

>Grow up! Cut your hair and get a job! You are an adult now, act and dress like one! The world dosen't revolve around you!
>BTW, this is Zoe, she's trans, please tolerate her.

>she, her
>bulge

euphoria more like dysphoria

Hunter doesn't really pass and that's why I find her so attractive since I'm not attracted to women
I would still respect her pronouns tho

Attached: 67793880_1179010615819959_6734254793226806518_n.jpg (1072x1072, 63K)

>effeminate straight guys are "ladies", "girly", and "faggots"
>BTW, this particular male is a "man" and don't you dare say otherwise

who are you quoting?

i think he was trying to make some point here

You liberal hypocrites who socialize with trannies for PC points while demanding your cis male friends dress and act tradionally male, or act "mature" while the tranny should have alibi to behave like a teenager all his life.
You are just brainwashed, that's why you don't notice your inconsistent behavior.

u ok, user?

a complete straw man then

'She' passes better than 99% of trannies.

TOP MEN!

The gibbles on this board have ruined it. I came back to this shitshow and I'm out immediately. Enjoy your 10 user base.

No, I'm not OK with your fake tolerance.
If the tranny wants to dress up like a caricature of the opposite sex at the workplace, that should be up to the boss to decide if he should be allowed to do that, just like with the dude who wants to dress like a punkrocker, or wear a Star Trek star fleet uniform.
You act like you are more tolerant than me while in fact you are selective with your tolerance.

If you want to wear a star fleet uniform, then just tell your boss you identify as a member of star fleet, they literally would be too afraid to stop you.

you act like youre not a retard when your are in fact a retard

Wearing a starfleet uniform is unironically less redicoulus and more mature than dressing up as a caricature of the opposite sex.

Says the delusional retard not aware of being brainwashed by normalization and therefore not noticing the inconsistencies and the selective tolerance being taught by society in general through schools and degenerate shows like Euphoria.

Best part of Euphoria was the scene at the fair when Jules met Dominant Daddy at the fair

And by best I mean the most fucking ridiculous because that kid was like lol jail bait and not wtf is this tranny thing

I literally wear whatever I want to work because I am self employed and work from home. But if I ever see an oppressed trekkie at an office I will sign their change.org petition for you

This is some fetish shit, it’s not even about gender anymore

It never was, wake up and smell the coffee.

Protip: It was always a fetish

I WANT A TRANS GF SO BAD BROS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Attached: 1545456465614.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

cuhRINJJJJJ

LOL you are a moron if you think Jews created Film
They only adopted it and twisted it to their use

And suddenly for no reason at all

the fire nation attacked

>GF
fuck off degenerate and take your fags with you

Attached: 1566674453160.jpg (502x479, 38K)

I'd consider massaging this girl's prostate with my penis until we both ejaculated sperm from our testicles. I won't know if I could actually go through with it until I'm placed in that situation though.

Shut the fuck up, /pol/cel

Attached: pepemad.jpg (922x715, 194K)

This is laughable, you call others incels while you are so desperate you compromise with trannies and not real women

is it a trannyjanny or trannymod that allows these shit threads?

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

SEETHING incel lmao

You are legit homosexual, I hope you are at least aware of that.

No compromise made, I don't put roasties on a pedestal like you do, cringecel.

Attached: 1494218335245.png (612x491, 98K)

T. so desperate he compromise with a tranny, a male with body modifications.

I'm a mysogynist, I only like women on a sexuall level.

He was cuter when he was younger. Those hormone blockers don't seem to be working.

Attached: 10611150_588295774613049_278567535_n.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>You are legit homosexual, I hope you are at least aware of that.

Attached: 1565696093925.png (708x800, 33K)

Aging is the bane of all human existence - cis or trans.

god i wish i could ass fuck her and suck on her feminine benis

Attached: deletthis.jpg (346x450, 22K)

Trannies are some of the few leftists that try to maintain classic femininity while the rest of them either bloat up to be fat, hairy cows screeching about body positivity or become instagram sluts covered in tattoos and brag about how much dick they suck as some kind of empowerment. Most trannies who actually feel like women try to look like classically attractive women whereas most lefty women try to reject everything about it

excuse me you retarded fucking bigot, trans women ARE women, the feminine penis just makes it better

Attached: blaire-white-3[1].jpg (300x300, 20K)

More passable than OP tranny, but still a body modified male.

>ctrl+F "feet"
>0 results
seriously disappointed, Yea Forums bros

Attached: Hunter-Schafer-Feet-3741238.jpg (1800x2700, 662K)

Im not a tranny you dumb motherfucker. I just find it a bit odd that feminists will deconstruct what it means to be feminine and reject most of it while praising men who pick up the high heels and slim figure and try to look like a classically attractive woman while claiming they are real women

The only reason you refuse to accept they are body modified males is cause you refuse to accept the fact you are gay.

Attached: D6A5D56B-3C97-4582-9F21-23453A7D6E73.jpg (1280x1720, 215K)

So you're only attracted to people you could never respect or see as your equal. Sounds lonely. Meanwhile, I have a loving trans gf that's also my best friend. How is it I, or others like me, have the wrong idea again?

Attached: ._..jpg (599x357, 24K)

man feet

Femininity is pointless without a feminine body, or do you mean Prince was a maintainer of feminity?

she didn't go full retard and chop her pp off, she's literally perfect

defensive much closeted tranny? I didn't say you were a tranny

Why do you assume he's lonely?

shit taste bro.

>So you're only attracted to people you could never respect or see as your equal.

Attached: 1536519981902.jpg (750x416, 24K)

It's not lonely, I have dude friends, you should get some too. Also, you can still have a gf even though you only have her as a fucktoy. A tranny is not a substitute for a real female, cause even though they have a female soul, their body is still male, you might as well fuck your gay friend then, being straight dosen't mean attraction to a female soul.

They are literally manfeet. There is no surgery or hormones for that. If you think those look good or can compare to a womanly arch you're a faggot.

Based

Also, I never said he is lonely. I said that particular situation sounds like it would be lonely.

Needs to shave down the bridge of his nose desu

based footfag

Attached: 1565240709805.png (1000x1000, 149K)

>gay
user, I don't think you know what sex between a man and woman means

Let's asume I should out of respect adress him as a "she", shouldn't he at least chop of his dick then? If the penis is intact, he's by queer feminist logic a hermaphrodite, if we asume you can become the opposite sex through surgery.

id love to put those put those toes in my mouth desu

I'm okay with you fucking a trans person, but who are you going to have your two (2, no more) children with?

based

Homosexuals want equals, heterosexual means attraction to the opossite.

Attached: mfw dilating.jpg (1722x1440, 496K)

her birth certificate says she's a female

It looks fine, strong aquiline noses are sexy.

Attached: 68759195_138638090697280_960519459935329269_n.jpg (1069x1069, 70K)

OP dosen't even have a neovagina.

I have dude friends as well. My connection with them isn't and couldn't be as deep as what I have with my gf. We live together, eat together, sleep together and pretty much experience everything together. And I'm attracted to her body immensely and am only interested in living a comfy life with her. So, again, why all the vitriol for me and people like me?

Attached: thinkingblueman.png (256x256, 24K)

>his dad is a pastor
>he actually supports his son's degeneracy

clown world

Attached: JUMP Hunter Schafer Mac Schafer.jpg (1140x857, 70K)

call me if he doesn't kill himself before he can turn 30 and i'll apologize for everything.

>you will never get to ass fuck here while her penis bounces on your stomach
just kill me

Attached: cryingwojak.jpg (1024x1024, 267K)

I frankly don't want any children, and my gf feels the same. But for people in a similar situation, I guess there's always getting a surrogate to birth your child.

While women refuse to date sterile men, you are willing to date a knock off "female" without a womb, lol. Don't you realize how fooled and played with you are?

Attached: 1557173488730.gif (408x303, 708K)

its natural bros! what a qt!

Attached: 1534959726499.jpg (559x6262, 3.63M)

Do you think his dick doesn't work anymore Yea Forums?
Seems like a small bulge

fair enough

You don't have a gf, you have a body modified bf. That would be cool and whatever floats your boat if you didn't refuse to accept you are gay and then demand I adapt to your delusion too.

Of course it is jewish

>did the penis give it away?
No, of course not. It was...uhh...a something else.

I honestly think that it's the Illuminati doing this shit. A lot of members, maybe even most, might be Jewish, but not all of them are and they're doing it to themselves as well. Israel is degenerate as fuck.

>Hunter doesn't really pass
NONE of them pass without photoshop.

Attached: 2B0gYq8.png (594x593, 343K)

I don't care nearly as much about the trivial words used to classify what we are as you assume I do. I call her my gf because that's what I feel she is and that's what she sees herself as, and I care about her wants (and mine) above anyone else. You even admitted there's a female soul to people lik ed my gf, remember. If no one, or you, sees it how I do, I'll lose zero sleep over it.

I'm more interested in what makes us degenerates (barring religous reasons) or "inferior" to the standard couple. We don't flaunt anything and just seek out a peaceful life centered on each other.

Attached: 0thinkingman.jpg (265x266, 16K)

Your feelings has nothing to do with universal facts. A lemon dosen't become a lime just cause you paint it green.
I'm OK with you fucking a dude, I'm not OK with you demanding this dude should be wieved as a female and in the end run demand we deconstruct femininity and what it means to be female.

He would probably have been a great looking dude if he didn’t take hormones.
Or maybe it was the hormones+good genes that made him look handsome?

You are inferior since you can't reproduce.

HRT has a youth-preserving affect in addition to the feminizing effects.
There is actually a subset of cute/handsome guys who take low doses of it just to help preserve their looks since it has beneficial effects to the skin and hairline.

Regardlesss of your views on eating the poo poo, it's always a good idea to keep your ass well maintained and clean. It needs to be thoroughly washed, cleaned and sanitized, and using toilet paper to smear shit around like some literal ape does not do it justice. Me personally, I like to soap up my hands and carefully scrub the whole area down there, then use my finger as a toothbrush while "brushing" the asshole. One the finger passes the sniff test (doesn't smell funky or like shit), then you repeat, but this time go about half an inch up the poop chute and start pumping 1 - 3 times. Then once that passes the sniff test your ass and bum hole are well cleaned and ready to dry off.

But I can, there are surrogates, user. I just don't want to. So is a person's worth only measured by the potential that they might reproduce? Doesn't sound very logical.

Attached: 1560323475511.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

No, you dumb fuck, you can't reproduce as a couple and produce common offspring.

You do know that outside of some very specific circumstances, your digestive tract is self-cleaning, right? You're not just shitting out the remains of your food. All you're doing is killing the bacterial fauna that live in your colon and intestines. And most likely disturbing the extremely sensitive tissues by jabbing your finger in and out multiple times.

They teach you this in middle school. In America.

I don't know what's satire and legit Tumblr comics anymore.

Attached: 1561783979804.png (1224x710, 482K)

And?

YOU GOT A BUNCH OF WORDS
WHAT
A BUNCH OF THINKING
WHAT
A WHOLE LOT OF EXCUSES
WHAT
MAYBE EVEN TRICKING SOME PEOPLE
BUT OL STONE COLD WASN'T BORN YESTERDAY AND OL' STONE COLD KNOWS WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE
YOU SAY YOU'RE FUCKING "HER" BUT STONE COLD KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT ANATOMY
SO THE FIRST THING IS, YOUR GIRL DOESN'T HAVE XX CHROMOSOMES
WHAT
NO NATURAL BOOB FORMATION
WHAT
NO EXPANDED HIPS
WHAT
MASCULINE ASS
WHAT
NO NATURAL ESTROGEN
WHAT
NO VAGINA
WHAT
NO FEMININE BRAIN STRUCTURE
WHAT
NO DECADES OF LIVING AS A WOMAN
WHAT
THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS THAT OL STONE COLD KNOWS ABOUT WOMEN, BECAUSE STONE COLD IS DOWN WITH THE COUGARS DOWN AT COUGARLIFE DOT COM. WHERE THE WOMEN HUNT YOU
AS FAR AS I SEE IT, YOU'RE JUST IN DENIAL AND QUITE FRANKLY SEEING YOU GALLIVANT AROUND IS PISSING ME OFF

GIMME A HELL YEAH IF YOU WANNA SEE ME STOMP A MUDDHOLE IN THIS JACKASS AND WALK IT DRY

Attached: e40d4834ca5ceec2-600x338.jpg (600x338, 57K)

Attached: D5B052AD-4D13-49C2-A630-AF4B5A7F4757.jpg (1024x683, 447K)

He legit looks like a plain goth. The emos, goths and glamrockers killed off any tranny believability.

That's what makes you inferior to a straight couple.

I miss the emo/goth/glamrocker generation
When you could just be an effeminate guy without being a tranny

But plenty of couples just in general don't have kids. I don't see how producing children determines worth considering there isn't a population crisis or anything.

And yet that's part of the plan and why you have forced yourself into a relationship with a modified male.

>Is this supposed to be female empowerment?

no. it's female impersonation

I would pay serious cash money to watch her jerk off into her own mouth.

fridge

No force at all, I went with how I felt and it paid off.

Puffy vulva? Pubes?

No, it's like when you convince yourself you like a song cause it's trendy.

If you don't think she passes then you're absolutely delusional

She's 1000x more attractive than this monster

Attached: cq5dam.web.768.432.jpg (768x432, 29K)

UNFF

Attached: 67C30AE6-65A3-4430-A726-1DEF5163702E.jpg (1919x1069, 81K)

this thread would have been deleted a long time ago if it was about an actress and not a tranny

Attached: tra.png (234x248, 11K)

The unified gender will be an amazing thing.

What does that even mean? I felt a certain way about my gf and went for it, I needed no intrusive convincing

Hank Hill ass

Imagine the outrage if a male showed of his bulge without declaring himself gay, bi or trans.
Imagine the fashion magazines calling out a male actor's bad taste if he wore high cut swim briefs at the beach without being gay, bi or trans.

You got brainwashed into it as a part of keeping the white birth rates down. You told yourself you are too spoiled and egoistic if you demand your partner has to be a legit biological woman with a womb.

Literally none of that happened to me.

I would totally suck his cock desu

>you'll never fuck his ass till he cums from his flaccid cock

opioids also have youth preserving effects, doesn't mean it's good for you.

Attached: 1567658211365.jpg (1056x1080, 181K)

Woah, it's almost as if the global Jewish conspiracy was imaginary all along

Yes it did, a tranny hit on you and instead of waiting for a real biological woman, you told yourself not to be picky, the same way some men tell themselves not to be picky when an overweight woman hits on them. You told yourself that it was a woman hitting on you and not be picky that the woman don't have a womb. It boils down to your low self esteem, not viewing yourself to be worthy to be selective.

Hmm...

Attached: 1497510189493.jpg (926x764, 267K)

under da boardwalk

Attached: 1461562728598.jpg (359x395, 10K)

Thing is that monster looks like a woman. Unlike >she

>female soul
>soul
you sound like an astrology loving thot

I've been with biological women, I didn't 'miss out'. My current gf is 100x the woman they were. We also mutually initiated it, my choices aren't a result of any /pol/ conspiracy.

Attached: A662F6C9-2F0F-43B9-A230-7F1EC71BCD26.jpg (609x664, 33K)

No, it's a whyteboi