What does Yea Forums think of Gattaca?

What does Yea Forums think of Gattaca?

Attached: gattaca.jpg (520x780, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WpGhk8ifK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Underrated genetic kino.

Eugenics kino.

Kind of comfy, but I always thought there's way too little conflict going on overall

The message is eugenics-debunking though

>I didn't leave anything for the swim back!
>Proceeds to swim back.

one of my top 3 films ever

Also, motivation kino

Kino, there is no other opinion

It’s kino. I forget that it’s a sci fi movie

Retarded trash for Luddite idiots

It’s not, main character was the exception not the norm

no he got pulled over and then his brother sucked his wet dick haha

This track always gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WpGhk8ifK4

Based and kinopilled

hamfisted spoon feeding trash

>tfw you feel like a borrowed ladder
>fucked up college because of severe social anxiety and now trying to break into science industry by almost borderline lying on my resume

Absolutely kino. One of the best soundtracks out there

>be super fit
>be incredibly smart
>want to go to space
>eugenics say I have a weak heart
>dab on genetically perfect brother in a swimming competition

“Lying on resume”

It'sa great movie.

More relevant now than when it first released.

>mfw I had to explain Jude Law's death to plebs

Attached: 1537638100345.jpg (470x311, 26K)

He set himself on fire and became Jude Log

Yea, honestly the whole ‘parents decide’ genetics thing is based and we should adopt it immediately.

>trusting (((parents)))

If you had an option to ensure your kid had no allergies, never needed glasses, had superior memory and strength... you’d pass?

It's kino, but unfortunately also anti-genetics.

Protip: most myopia cases are environmental, see the surge in myopia among the Chinese.

If you had genes to make you resistant to the environmental effects it wouldn’t happen, y’see?

>anti-genetics
you mean anti-eugenics

>if you had genes to *insert magic property*
Genetics don't work that way son.

No I mean as in contributing to the rising skepticism and negative picture of genetic science.

In the movie they do and that’s the hypothetical we’re discussing itt, and in reality, it can work that way but determining which group of genes does what is very challenging and messing about with pieces of the genetic puzzle without knowing what all the pieces do is dangerous but in theory an advanced enough society could do it, son.

I think intelligent and healthy people should be paid and otherwise incentivized to have children and stupid and unhealthy people should be paid and otherwise incentivized to be sterilized and this film is absolute kino

Kino desu

he has a heart attack on the book

literally the #4 greatest sci fi film of all time

its a man vs society structure

Absolute kino. We need to make this world a reality and wipe out shit genes forever. Imagine a planet with no downies, no schizos, no NEETs, no incels and no autists. A planet full of worthwhile, smart productive humans would take to the stars and make them our own.

>Taking microbiology
>Professor helped design the chemical the CIA dropped on drug plants to destroy them.
>Showed us this kino in class.

Was pretty cool guy.

What are 1, 2 and 3?

>imagine a planet without me

>no schizos, no NEETs, no incels and no autists

Most of those are caused by society

Why? They don't understand that self immolation is fatal?

Wow, you are so better than most people just because you didnt like a random movie
Whoa, user, you should leave this place because you are so above us that's kinda weird someone like you to be here for whatever reason
You really should set your mind into more productive things beyond posting on an silly imageboard.
If you waste your time here then people will be missing on your potencial for changing the world with your superior intellect
So, do us a favor and fuck off

Why is Christensen's head so small?

Attached: da3f1479faf71568b3f54daa3b7b1fd6.jpg (640x411, 46K)

Jude Law's best performance to date