What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 01972B4D-C8B3-4306-B66F-80F1E5E49AD6.jpg (1382x2048, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU
youtube.com/watch?v=yM5I6E459yg
youtube.com/watch?v=ej9Ok36ACUc
youtu.be/HTzGMEfbnAw
youtube.com/watch?v=IHCHN7NwsIo
hyruling.tumblr.com/post/187591578824/wheres-jack-dylan-grazers-oscar-for-this
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit dialogue and a lack of memorable scenes. Let's be honest, the first one was shit too, but there were funny and memeable moments.

Nothing.

First one was bland dogshit. This one was kino. Anyone who disagrees is a virgin pedo who only liked the first one for the 15y/o who played the girl.

like the first one its only scary to preteen girls

>shIT

>entire point of the clown is that it's a regular looking clown
>remake completely misses the point and makes the clown look like some jester out of a fantasy land

They should have just scrapped the entire adult plot and just had the kids stay in Derry and kill the fucking thing then. But since we need adult shit the editing probably could have been better. Was fucking all over the place

quips catering to capeshit manchildren

Awful CGI

First one only gets a past because it plays off of childhood neighborhood gang nostalgia. That's it. Everyone liked it because they were able to remember the fun things they did with their friends during the summer when they were kids.

Pretty much Avengers the horror movie, with worse CG

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: IT-actors.png (660x1260, 513K)

Last half hour was grammybait in a movie that doesn’t need to be

I liked Richie and Eddie, best parts of the movie desu.

Whoa Jewish kids to play Jewish kids no way

Pacing was off.

Stan was meant to be the only jewish kid.

The part with Richie in the arcade was great, genuinely came as a surprise

They tried too hard. No suspense and nothing genuinely scary. No surprises at all - every time something was supposed to or expected to happen, it happened.

I mean it's Stephen Shit so what did you expect

Structurally a huge mess. Should've scrapped the book's narrative (since they changed the ending anyway) and had it centred around investigating It's origin and developing the losers as adults more

too much filler, like the flashbacks and that guy with the knife, otherwise it was ok but worse than the first one.

Attached: 1480701858897.gif (244x244, 46K)

Finn is, to no one surprise, very good at portraying a gay character.

That was the first time a gay character that has made me feel sympathy

he didn't destroy all the women and minorities

Attached: 7587670912.jpg (828x930, 69K)

Read the fucking novel, plebs.

Is it actually bad? I'm seeing it tomorrow with some friends and I liked the first one a lot

If you like the first youre a virgin pedo and if you like the second youre a closet or open homosexual

It's worse than the first while being longer. Too much shit CG.

Did the turtle show up? Because without the deep chud ritual stuff theres no point of having the adults

How is Bill Hader in it, and do Sophia or Chastain get lewd

Hader best part
and nice chastain tits in tanktops but thats it

Everything. Literally everything except the casting. Absolute shitfest

Does his original form show up? Like in the original?

Attached: it-spider.jpg (800x447, 93K)

It wasn’t just Ritchie. The shitheads at the carnival did the homos dirty. Surprised Pennywise didn’t murk them as well
Eddie was based
>cosmic turtle
Not trying to spoil anything but it’s likely to show up in the directors cut

I had no friends as a kid, and still liked the first movie. What does that mean?

James Mcavoy’s wife has nice wet tits

Nothing. The novel really isn't that balanced and neither were the films. This was to be expected. The children's story line is much better than the adult story and the films pretty much mirror the inconsistencies of the novel.

It's just a giant Pennywise with 4 arms and 4 legs

I'm paraphrasing every review I've seen about this that felt on the the spot, but it's basically:
>character goes somewhere
>he gets a jumpscare
>cuts to other character going somewhere
>he gets a jumpscare
This ad nauseam.
Not a movie, just a collection of scenes.

I haven't seen the first one but I have no idea how anybody could've liked it. Richie can't act, or at least be the witty kid they want him to be. And every character has some gimmick because assigning a personality a character is too much work.

>Ed: the hypochondriac who keeps giving statistics, so wacky xD
>Bill: the courageous one
>Richie: the funny one
>Girl: the girl
>Mike(?): the exposition-giver
>Ben: ???

And Ben's adult actor isn't believable at all as the former fat kid.

So it's a faithful adaption therefore King loves it?

He agreed to cameo so you guess.

1/10

Shit director who doesn't have a clue about horror

the gay bashing scene at the start was more horrifying than anything pennywise did

It emphasized "scares" over character this time as opposed to the first, and was about 30 minutes too long.

All the horror scenes are unintentionally hilarious

Means your a loser desu.

Too much comedy, once or twice was acceptable, but it had my cinema in stitches.

>Table bashing in the chinky
>Dude it's been 30 years, shave your mullet
>I fucked your mum

To name a few at inappropriate moments, mullet was the only one I laughed my arse off.

Genuinely one of the most disappointing sequels.

First was fun. Unironically the worst parts were with the clown.

This had no chemistry, horrible writing, editing, direction, visual effects. Absolutely fucking soulless.

It was offensively antihomo

The scene that made me laugh hardest was when kid Eddie bumped into some boxes and freaked out.

I'm disappointed RLM were autistic about the part where he gets vomited on, that whole scene felt very Sam Raimi.

I was platinum mad the qt girl the gays gave a toy to was also eaten.

>Issues with Ben
They knew, as they casted the original Ben as bait before revealing the real/2019 adult Ben, rendering the more “Ben” looking Ben as a mere coworker.

Old Ben to Glow Up Ben had similar eye structure, and it’s implied throughout that Ben did everything in his power to overcome his betaness as a child and his perceived loss of Beverly to Bill, in which he became borderline transracial in appearance (fat ginger to /fit/ ambiguous looking chad)

it was asinine. raimi would have made this movie good

As was I. Not just that, but I thought the victims had to be AFRAID of Pennywise in order to become victimized, which she clearly wasnt. Even Georgie had some degree of fear. Easily the biggest yet underlooked plot hole in the movie

Attached: 8335B679-3A0A-4F0E-87D3-624A1AC43DFD.jpg (665x419, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

The dancing scene was too much.

>Expected the mirror thing to be a fake out
>He really just fucking eats the kid right in front of bill

Attached: 528218146.png (801x612, 859K)

The CGI was awful

Kino

no turtle

More like the kid exploded like a water balloon before the abrupt cut 2 frames later

Attached: IMG_20190908_150226.jpg (598x270, 25K)

Didn't write the adults right. Didn't make us identify with them. Too many scares, not enough bonding. Didn't Zerg-Rush Pennywise again in the end with weapons and gradually beat him down.

I need a gif of dancing grandma right now

You didn't know children are just blood balloons until their bones solidify at age 15?

y..yeah. All those memories

Attached: 1522695447223.jpg (804x802, 85K)

To be honest, I wasn’t mentally prepared for those exceptionally mean-spirited deaths. Very true to King’s style. Not even the overdrawn pretentious ending can compensate for the depressing loose ends

>Vickie likely has at least 1 good parental figure from her being an honestly good kid, despite having a physical deformity that could’ve made her spiteful. He/her will likely be broken from Vickie’s death
>Sk8r boi’s parents were someone spineless due to how they handled Bill putting his hands on their child but seem to be well meaning otherwise. They’ll likely accuse Bill for the murder
>Don witnessed his lover die horrifically. No one will believe what happened to him. He’ll likely an hero or go on a murder spree in the future

Attached: 1FBC36BB-B136-4081-9AE8-2F468DF49E89.jpg (490x276, 15K)

Ray was based in this movie.

Way too bloated. Could’ve been 45 minutes shorter

Which one was don

In the book, the most fleshed out and interesting bits of the story are all about what happened in the past, that's why there is not a kids part and an adults part like in the adaptations, everything is mixed in the narrative and both timelines kind of conclude together. If you split the plot then everything falls apart

They forgot to market it

There was still like 2 hours of book material missing

It tried to be everything, and ended up being nothing. Within a 30 second time span the film will go from drama to horror to comedy to action. Also if a movie is going to go over 2 hours and 45 minutes in this day and age, it needs to be an action blockbuster and not a drama.

Is Don part of the gay couple from the beginning?

Because he's absolutely dead too.

I thought they only found the first guy's corpse

Just realized that’s not Christian Bale

In the book the one gay guy lives and there is a long drawn out legal proceeding B Plot

in the first film he made the paper boat with turtle wax and while they were swimming they caught a turtle. In the second one there was a plastic turtle on a desk and that was it.

If anything they cut a lot

>he's never watched Generation Kino or The Wire

Educate yourself, faggot.

Attached: 14567890856.gif (500x208, 709K)

yeah when eddie hit the boxes i actually laughed pretty good. It was almost real to me like the actor did it on accident but they kept filming, even if it was scripted it was just so random and sudden which made it funny, its the little things am i right?

>subplot about each character needing to find a token, taking up two hours
>Eddie doesn't even find anything, just throws in his inhaler because why not
>Richie just throws in a quarter
>black guy Mike just picks up a rock and throws it into the fire
>this somehow works
Did Bill even have anything? I thought his token would be his bike, but I don't remember him throwing his bike into the fire.

Also,
>Mike keeps telling everyone they have to do the chud ritual to kill It, the same ritual the natives used to do
>nobody ever asks why It is still alive if this ritual is supposed to work
Was everyone in the movie retarded?3

Attached: 1563263187324.jpg (904x735, 78K)

In relation to the movie itself I meant. It’s been 10~ years since I read the book last so I can’t really remember what was cut and what was included. The film was trying to do too much, either streamline it or plan a trilogy from the get go. The tone was all over the place, very inconsistent

Are you sure it wasn't fake? I'm pretty sure it was Pennywise playing tricks on him

Richie's was the arcade token from his traumatic experience, Eddie found his inhaler (which he didn't have with him before, they specifically make a point to have him reach for an inhaler he doesn't have and freak out about it in the Chinese restaurant), and Mike's was the rock Bev threw at Henry to save Mike from nearly having his head bashed in. Bill's was Georgie's paper boat.

Goddammit user, pay attention, they dumbed this movie down for you.

Don’t recall a Ray
The gay guy that witnessed Adrian die
Yes. Sure, he saw the balloons but I’m certain they’d show him die too if he did.
kek. Its-a Eddie

The boat

Bill gave the little paper boat he made for Georgie from the sewer.
I didn't understand Ben's though. His token was the year book page with Bev's signature, but he said he always kept it in his wallet. So he had no reason to go back to the school to get it.

Nothing is wrong with it. It a darn good film.

Just that horror fans are not happy that since it has humor and likable people.

There were turtles in the film but it didn't show up anywhere to do battle.

This thing looks better than what nuWise turned into. That's a FACT

You must not be in the states

Giant pennywise with spider legs was a let down.
movie had no kino scenes like the first one did.
>when he takes beth and she wakes in the sewer and he does the clown dance
>the refrigerator scene
>when he talks to and takes georgie
>when hes chewing on the jew kids face
>when hes watching the black kid get beat up and chewing on an arm

true.

Only good scene in this one was the little girl under the bleachers and zombie driving car with his old pal..

Wish the whole movie was about killing fags desu

>Richie yells at It while throwing rocks belittling it
>*assuming direct control*
>Mike else does the exact same thing after 15 minutes of exposition
>PW is taken aback and starts shrinking

>a fag dies in the begging
>Richie is a fag at the end

Pottery

>Don’t recall a Ray

user posted a screencap from Gen Kill, where James Ransone plays Ray Person.

Fun fact, he co-stars in it with Bill Skarsgard's brother.

Attached: tumblr_or4pub2m251w000vno1_540.jpg (540x306, 29K)

It's a Stephen King story. At least Tim Curry made the old one entertaining.

>no kino scenes like the first one did.
The diner, the visit to the old apartment, the blood toliet, the funhouse, and the girl with the birthmark were all kino

Pffft. He could’ve said Person. Eddie was based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yM5I6E459yg

This moment was so bizarre, I love it.

Alright, was kidding about not catching the significance to Ben's mineral and Richie's arcade coin (they had the flashback of him getting called a poof over it).

But Eddie's still felt like a cop-out no matter how you dice it. I guess all their tokens also relate back to something traumatic so Eddie's was seeing his mother die when he went to get his inhaler but eh.

What about the Chud thing? Why did no one think it was weird Mike advertised it as killing It, even though It was clearly still well alive.

Yep, actually had a friend stabbed (in the belly) and the odd facial expressions are spot on.

The actor was a heroine fiend who beat up a rapist with a pipe, he's probably familiar with this kind of thing.

I enjoyed when they referenced The Thing

>Other Horror references
I normally hate these sorts of things
but that and the brief The Shining reference also got a cheap laugh from me

Hell, it true.

youtube.com/watch?v=ej9Ok36ACUc

The shining one was kinda cringy just because the cgi for the faces was so bad. What was with that? The Stan spider head looked great as it grew legs but the old lady CGI was pure unadulterated cringe. It looked like something from a cartoon movie

>The diner
nope

>the visit to the old apartment
only the part with the guy becoming pennywise
CGI grandma demon was weak shit

>the blood toliet
really? you found bev trapped in a bathroom stall kino?

>the funhouse
lame

>the girl with the birthmark
was good but should have shown more of it for extra gore and gruesomeness like they did with the gay guy at the start getting his heart eaten out of his chest

test

See, manlets can still do great things.

No nude Sophia? No deal.

Attached: 1508103596_687474_1.gif (480x200, 571K)

Not that user but the young Ben scene when he's being chased by pennywise and then it appears in his locker was pretty good. When mike drugged bills drink was pretty good too. Eddie freaking out about getting stabbed/ him getting black goo on him too.

What the fuck was with the angel of morning song playing when he threw up? What? It was so jarring it ruined the scene

Hader carries the movie hard along with Ziggy from The Wire

Each time a child is not afraid of IT and he kills the child it creates a Minion.
He kidnaps some of the unafraid children, like Bev in the first movie and does experiments on her to try and discover why she is not afraid and why it creates Minions.
In the first movie he has Witch Minion and Zombie Minion. From Georgie and one kid we don't know.

>Ziggy from the wire
Oh my god it is isn’t it

Attached: DD1742F9-D34A-4296-9F92-80FAD7F9F07B.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Chastain has a lot of bounce.

Hader does a masterful job. He the reason why a okay movie turns into a good one. Along with the guy from the wire.

Had to budget cut somewhere, as it’s a fraction of the cost of a Marvel film while being as long as Endgame. They probably thought the viewers would be more focused on eyefucking Beverly. There’s a reason why her scenes had the worst cgi imho

>the viewers would be more focused on eyefucking Beverly
All that did have patrician taste.

I don't remember a song

When he strangled the leper he threw up onto him and as soon as the vomit came out the song angel of the morning played. It was kinda cringy and jarring

>Witch Minion
i dont remeber a witch in the first one

youtu.be/HTzGMEfbnAw
This played when the leper vomited on him

I dead ass forgot about the music in the scene. i thought it was for comedic affect.

It was really out there on the choice. But it sorta worked.

Completely forgot about that aspect. Still, it would’ve been interesting to have seen a kid/her in IT’s lair to complicate things for the Losers during their showdown. That’s just me though.

What was the Shining reference? It wasn't the old naked lady because she was an old naked lady right or am I a brainlet?

I think it worked too.

“Here’s Johnny” face through the crack of the bathroom stall with the realistic graffiti of penises. Old lady was just an old lady. You’re good

Being a pedo is wrong. There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual though.

My whole theater laughed at that moment. It was clearly meant to be a joke and call back to when Eddie got barfed on the first time (which was also meant to be comedic), like it's a running gag that the poor germaphobe can't escape from.

I don't care how shit tier it is, does anyone have a download for it?

Attached: 1506971940243.jpg (253x206, 17K)

That's what I thought too.

Why were Jay and Mike incapable of understanding this?

The Grammys are music awards, user.

Guarantee this movie is going to be something of a cult classic a couple years down the line. Misunderstood like the Godfather Part 3.

If it was Raimi they would've had him get vomited on for several seconds instead of blasting JUST CALL ME ANGEL

youtube.com/watch?v=IHCHN7NwsIo

This scene makes me so fucking angry. I couldn't focus on the damn movie for the rest of the run time. That fucking nondiagetic music sting yanked me so far out the film that I couldn't suspend my belief anymore.

The movie constantly kept undercutting its scares with stupid shit like that.

This would have been great

Where was Richie being gay ever revealed? Did I miss something?

Attached: 1345678765456.jpg (2048x3413, 3.02M)

It was honestly really tasteful and cute I daresay.

The only torrents up have gambling ads all over them for the entire movie.

Oh...I thought they were just best bros and carved that to signify that. I didnt get a gay vibe.

He wasn't really gay, but the movie had such a brutal opening with a fag getting murdered, that they had to compensate at the end by making Richie narratively gay to balance it out. That's the only reason they did what they did to him.

I could watch him dance all day.

Do you not know what Initial + Initial meant

Carving your initial with a + and another person's initial is classic crushing on someone behavior.

apparently yes. They didn't get the first one was goonies with a killer clown and the the will miss the 2nd one has a lot of jokes.

It was just so meh all around

That was the best part though

CGI was pretty shitty and lacked anything truly terrifying. Ending was also kinda lack luster. I liked 1 more but 2 was a lot more fun to watch.

I agree, and would like to add pic related.

Attached: yougottabefuckingkidding.jpg (371x398, 7K)

The 1998 Indian version is better than both adaptions.

The writers didn't do as much coke as Stephen King, who was also one of the major problems.

People who say it went wrong didn't read the book, otherwise they'd know it was always terrible.

Especially the ending.

Eddie during that entire thing was a gold mine of comedy

>My bike, it can outrun the devil
>no scene with Bill on his bike outracing Pennywise on a tricycle or unicycle
Im honestly disappointed

>itt: rlm drones

If there was something you liked about it, pipe up. Being a butthurt baby only makes it look worse for your inclusion, and it was pretty bad.

did the check for him to slob its knob clear?

Attached: 1562952085369.png (297x767, 161K)

Anyone think King might finally get off his ass and write more It material now?
Know its been hinted at in other books that took place in and around Derry that Pennywise still lives but theres never been any concrete proof, granted the eggs.
>inb4 lost kid gets lost in the sewers and finds a bit of the cave that didn't clapse, get scared and somehow resurrect a small portion of Pennywise.

>Anyone think King might finally get off his ass and write more It material now?
No, his heart won't be able to take the requisite amount of drugs. Also they killed Pennywise, unless you're asking for a prequel which would be even worse.

Was fat kid Bens face cgi when they first introduced the underground bunker clubhouse?
I swear something was uncanny valley going on there

its almost 2020 user, its never to late to kickstart a long dormant cocaine habit, worst case scenerio we get Maxium Overdrive 2

Worst case scenario is he dies and we're stuck with faggots whining about how epic it could have been.

*Oscarbait. Not sure why I typed that.

King has already taken more coke than the Miami ports ever have, if it hasn't killed him by now it never will

>Eddie had the bravery to marry a woman 5x his body mass
>do you

Attached: 0Ah91.jpg (483x716, 113K)

Is there any physical beatdown/goring of Pennywise like in the miniseries or does he die with some boring gay magic shit?

Almost. Richie rips off one of Penny's legs and after they call it names for about 2 minutes(you can even hear some of them over the earth shattering fart noises) the black guy pulls out its heart. Then they smush it.

>that puking scene
holy fucking cringe
Why did they turn it into total garbage shitshow? everytime it got tense they just threw a marvel pun
There is no way someone could enjoy that
Part 1 was based. They knew where and when to be funny. But this was horribe

If you count literal shaming and deflation, then yes.

Which puking scene? I remember 2 or 3 of them.

CA-LI-MAAAAAAAA!

The one where the zombie pukes on the guy and it plays a cringy song in slow motion to make it funny and appealing to normies
FUCK this movie I was so hyped for it

Ah, yeah that one was egregious. I don't know why they hate atmosphere so much.

>watching kids die is supposed to be entertainment

fuck you stephen king you sick lizardman kike

Thanks for the new book idea, pal.

It's very entertaining. Kids are the worst.

Ah yes, Dandello's daughter.

That's actually true. They had a really cool idea with the red lines being its actual mouth but they barely did anything with it.

you got it backwards dude also i thought their favorite phrase was love is love what happened to that?

dumb "humor" bland characters and acting. shitty jump scares left and right. the most annoying thing was the jump scares. its just the same recipe every single time.
>still frame, no music
>does something violent
every fucking scare. The only good scare was the old lady jumping out of the darkened room

IT is my favorite book of all time and I don’t want, under any circumstances, any new canon material. King can’t do it like he used to.

Not book canon.

Cite me Poobro.

The final fight is literally the only thing keeping this movie from being as good as the first.

It went wrong.

I really enjoyed it. I was shocked as fuck to see the average score on RT when I got back, hadn't checked beforehand.

Pierce Brosnan would be proud

some scenes as a whole were just funny
>zombie bro hittin the gas as bully yells
> sudden deadlights scene while talking shit
>shitty Fuan no Tane zombie lady lunging around

XD

I would literally kill myself if I didnt have those memories. I still hang out with the same group of friends as I did when I was four years old. Not experiencing that kind of pure companionship is akin to not having any siblings or having only one parent, except it's your own fault. Fucking hell dudes.

fucking cringe, they were all shit
why do zoomers have such shit taste?

Based

DX

Woh 1998

Other way around, Dandello was one of IT's eggs that escaped being stomped by the Losers and hatched through a portal in the caves.

I live in Tennessee and there was a collective groan of disgust when the two guys kissed. A couple people cheered when they were getting beat up.

>Jobs to a legless nigger
Some progeny.

I noticed when pennywise crashes on Earth there's pine trees and clear skies and everything looks all nice, but if he came to Earth billions of years ago, the landscape would look totally different. There weren't even those kinda trees billions of years ago and likely everything would be on fire and crazy storms and shit. Just a thing I noticed that got me mad as the movie literally shows him falling to the Earth in Derry Maine as it is now, billions of years ago in the past. Retarded

Millions of years

Too much over the top CGI that made every scene that was supposed to be scary look like a fucking cartoon.
The main point is that you NEVER really get scared by things that you know are NOT real from the beginning. That's why practical effects, no matter how shitty or non-professional, will always be superior.

The Leper looked fine in the first one, in this one they gave him a ridiculous CGI tongue and movements. Anything that was decent in the first is ruined in the sequel. The only good thing in the movie that felt unique was the opening. Pennywise eating the fag looked great, but for whatever reason they had to cover some of it up with balloons. And that's when everything else went to shit

>What went wrong?
should have cut the humor completely and stuck to horror

>91mil opening
Not much. I'm wondering if Joker can make more though

>have all these shit happen to you
>character hears something creepy coming from creepy dark place
>must be my friend/mom!

Not enough Finn Wolfhard as a cute gay boy

>practical effects, no matter how shitty or non-professional, will always be superior
Agreed. Pic related. It may look funny by modern standards but has just the right amount of grotesque and uncanny to it, unlike the sterile looking computer graphics.

Attached: 40513302_261286388058362_5165766701726186146_n.jpg (486x607, 71K)

I tried to enjoy the movie but 80 percent of the crowd was zoomers who kept laughing any time somebody said "fuck". Also the movie relied way too heavily on loud noises and shitty cgi. Few good scenes but nothing to really write home about.

Attached: Witch Minion.png (1564x751, 273K)

The movie was a comedy, user. I can understand why you thought it might be a horror film, because it should have been.

>IT is an interdimensional eldritch being billions of years old, made of cosmic light or some shit like that
>exists out of the borders of our space and beyond any mortal comprehension
>in human terms it is pretty much the manifestation of primal fear, so to speak
>but IT also happens to have female gender(?)
>and be p r e g n a n t
I'm stupid, pls explain how it works exactly.

Attached: d4eec16c36309786348ea1117e6e8b95.jpg (900x738, 90K)

Isn't it a movie like Scary Movie that makes fun of other horror tropes?

Where'd you get that idea? Yes it was very generic but that doesn't equal a parody.

Checked and based

Attached: dubsguy and leader of the free world.jpg (600x588, 90K)

That's what my friends told me when we were going to see it + everyone laughing at all the jokes of Finn and everything.

Who cares, it's canon in this movie.

Marvel quips don't equal a parody. I'm sorry user but your friends are idiots.

Pennywise without the make up talking to Beverly was absolutely kino. Bill Skarsgard playing a Buffalo Bill type of role when?

>americans clap at jokes in the theatre
its real

Beep beep, user, BRRRRMMMMMMMM

RLM says this line was ADR'd. I can't really tell, but it looks like it.

Everyone believes this, user. Its a parody of other horror movies like important work we've seen before that captures that 80s feeling. Like Stranger Things.

So was it ever explained why there are so many gays in this movie?

I think the fags at the start are actually in the book surprisingly enough. It seemed to come out of nowhere but I guess the book is 1000 pages.

>CGI grandma demon was weak shit
You could see her dropping pussy lips dude

Festival fags are book canon and actually much more expanded upon. Canon Ritchie is not gay though not sure why they changed that.

It's a great film if you view it as a Spielbergian adventure comedy

Or if you view it as a Scary Movie horror parody.

What a bunch of freaks.

hyruling.tumblr.com/post/187591578824/wheres-jack-dylan-grazers-oscar-for-this

Comedy kino.

I thought the gay guy was a nonce at first when he was talking to that little girl.

this one always came off as looking like a Junji Ito ripoff

I don't get it

these type of movies should unironically come back. old Scary Movies 2 and 3 still hold up even today especially if you ignore the potty humor.

Cringe, it's faggots like you who are freaks.

They were, gays and paedos are the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

The first one was good, as it had a Stranger Things vibe which was all the rage back then, as the below-average second season hadn't come out yet. I'll still watch this one with friends but I had no expectations.

Not that cheap and shitty

rlm drone

No, while I prefer practical effects, that thing looks fucking awful in motion. It's not any better than the shitty CGI.

>he didn't shit his pants at the Paul Bunyan scene

Should have been a 13 episode long Netflix/Amazon show which follows the Book page for page

Sophia Lillis isn't the main character.

It was like the Avengers of horror films.

>This isn't real enough for you, Billy?
>I'm not real enough for you?
>It was real enough for Georgie!

How the fuck did he manage to play Vs mode in SF1 with Joe instead of Ken? The game only allows the second player to be Ken and player 1 is required to play Ryu, there's literally only two playable characters in the entire game. Character select wasn't added until SF2.

Attached: it_chapter_two_-_bill_hader_-_publicity_still_-_h_2019.jpg (768x433, 53K)

Worse. In the scene set in 1989 there's an MK1 machine in background. Mortal Kombat didn't hit arcades until 1991.

That's squarely on the editing team. Richie and Bower's cousin clearly mention both Ryu and Ken as their characters.

Saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Unlike Endgame, its 3-hour runtime didn't feel like an ordeal.

I liked both Endgame and IT 2, but at least we both agree on the latter.

Saw a Tenet teaser. You guys did too?

It's like how male gamers like to play as female characters. Female Pennywise likes to play as a male character.

>dude flashing lights during the final battle, SO SPOOKY

You got it mixed up