Yea Forums's opinion on this?

Yea Forums's opinion on this?

Attached: file.jpg (1284x1829, 295K)

more like Heil Hitler

GOD IS WHO IS!

It was kind of funny but I think Once Upon A Time In Hollywood contained better comical pastiches of old Hollywood TV/film.

Based Orthodox Priest delivering bants and taking issue with physics in the film.

too many meme actors, didn't watch.

It was pretty good, Brolin is god actor

I enjoyed it.

would that if it were so simple

I just watched this again on HBO last night. I think it's great, way better than the 6 it has on IMDB. Really very funny.

There's jokes lots of people don't get. For example, the scene with Frances McDormand smoking in the film room is hilarious because film was massively flammable back in the day.

Who made the better homage to the Hollywood golden age, QT's once upon a time in hollywood, the coen bros hail ceasar or billy wilders sunset boulevard?

its... complicated

Would have been better as a tv series.

It was shit and you're all hipster cucks

Does Scarlet get her breasts out?

DUDE WRITERS LMAO

Boogie nights

I liked it.

nice guys

Better than buster scruggs

"No Dames" is a no-shit great musical number, better than anything in years, maybe decades.

The movie is ok but mostly about super abstruse ye olde hollywoode shit noone but hollywood people cares about.

>QT's
>even unintentionally implying this mug is cute

Attached: quentin-tarantino-9502086-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

No. You see her in a swimsuit though
It's a weaker Coen film but still pretty good.

boogie nights isnt about hollywood user. its about people who constantly have sex but are just looking for love

it was mediocre but that's all i can really recall about it

it was ok. i thought Once Upon A Time in Hollywood was going to be like this movie with the mystery and conspiracy shit, was kind of disappointed it wasn't because i like those noir "golden age of hollywood" stories

It showed Hollywood commies for what they are.

sometimes I forget it exists

not about hollywood and not about the same "golden age" era, you failed all around

definitely not one of their best, had some moments but overall very forgettable

I've tried many times to watch this on cable and never seem to make it all the way through. From what I've seen, it's mildly entertaining, but not entertaining enough to hold my attention for long.

Attached: 1557456178660.png (793x396, 290K)