The Buu Saga is Great

Much like the Piccolo, Saiyan, & Freeza Saga the Majin Buu Arc took DragonBall to all new levels with universe building and raising the stakes. Unlike Cell. And bringing back all the classic feels from the old days of DragonBall. Plus much more.
·Starts off with some otherworld adventures the adds lore to the universe and has a good old school tournament. Filler yes, but still cool to watch.
·We get a simple slice of life story with Gohan and get peace time. Unlike other arcs that never really had a sit and relax down time.
·We get the old gang back together for a fun old school tournament with good comedy.
·We get new characters and villains with lore.
·The Long Awaited rematch between Goku and Vegeta.
.Vegeta's Sacrifice.
·Villain lives up to the hype and kills every human on Earth and destorys countless others.
·Great art and music both in Kai and Z.
·Lots of great battles and moments.
·SSJ3 & Fusion.
·Almost everyone has a special moment.
·Nobody knew who would defeat Buu or how.
·The Final Battle end with all Humans helping and a Great move finally succeeding.
·And it ends with two iconic characters becoming friends.

Unlike the Cell Arc, which grounded everything and rest every intelligent character in it's arc.

Attached: 1565959583364.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y7XmrW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything after Frieza was shit, with the exception of the episode where Goku and Piccolo learn to drive.
Also Sneed.

dbz is the epitome of something youre supposed to grow out of
its seriously as gay to still be talking about dbz into your 20s as it is to still be concerned with harry potter

Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu, and you literally can't prove this wrong.

Fuck out here with your filler shit.

I liked Buu but the lows were pretty low. Buu's regenerative ability was too similar to Cell's, his ability to magically turn his opponents into food is too OP, and fusion was a let-down overall.

The spirit bomb ending was thematically nice, but the last time I rewatched it, realized how forced it was.
>Supreme Kai was too drained to teleport Dende to heal Goku
Why didn't Dende just heal Supreme Kai first? He could've teleported Gohan to the action as well, who would've stomped Kid Buu's shit in.

Mr. Satan is a good comic relief character but is way too overrated and overused. Also, they should've gotten rid of Fat Buu as well who is just annoying. Android 16 was a better bad character that became good than Fat Buu.

I still liked it though. Much better story/lore than Cell, but also less coherent, with a slightly less cathartic ending.

Attached: 1544753051304.jpg (302x480, 35K)

he was. The only issue was the original dub screwing up and saying he was getting stronger. Kid buu was weaker but was more of a threat because he went off the rails chaotic.

Was great
until Akira Toriyama put Gohan on top of the mountain and throw him from above

Attached: DBZ_-_Mystic_Gohan_Vs_Super_Buu_000.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Super Buu is the best villain after Frieza

>grow up
>its
You can't even type bro, just go back to your capeshit threads

How long until Goku (Toriyama) remembers Grandpa Gohan? And that he can visit him at almost anytime.

if Goku were not in the Buu Saga at all it would have been better. also Super Buu is the best villain, 2nd best is Cell.

insane that you think dbz is somehow above capeshit lol

If you're not a manchild then you need to gtfo the manchild board.

*is a more interesting villain than Buu in your path*

Attached: MV5BZDViZjg5ODItYzNhYi00NjUyLThlOTctMzRhZDQ4ZWJkYjhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg (818x506, 62K)

>Waa waa I'm a little mong baby
>waa waa my race was destroyed 40 years ago
>waa waa destroy Saiyans who had nothing to do with the destruction of my race
Can't make up GTards

why do people like vegeta?
dumbass was the reason the cell and buu arc happened

Because he was evil once and now he's not. Next.

kid buu was a gaytard. not scary at all just gay and dumb.

>me? I'm evil just because
The absolute state of buufags.

Attached: buu.png (647x1052, 895K)

The buu saga exemplifiies all the negatives of dragon ball whilst showing none of the positives. It's a waste of time.

Gohan wasn't a fighter.

GT is canon, Super isn't.

i don't like Buu at all, literally the nigger of the show
"Unga bunga I hit things because it's in my nature!"

Litterally everyone was at fault in both.

Super Buu was fun for a while, but not enough to be a big bad for a whole season. He had the temperament of a hotheaded henchman.
Fat Buu was a good "villain" who didn't understand that what he was doing was bad. He was really scary until we learned that he was taught to be destructive and could unlearn it.
Skinny Buu didn't get enough screen time.
Then we have extensions of Super Buu, Buucolo, Buutenks, and eventually Buuhan, who were all basically Perfect Cell.
Kid Buu was a childish Super Buu, or a more obvious and less unsettling early Kid Buu.

Also,
>Fat Buu - Skinny Buu = Fat Buu
>Skinny Buu + Fat Buu = Super Buu
>Super Buu - Fat Buu = Kid Buu
>???

Attached: 1551412327824.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

buu saga should have ended with mr. satan making friends with fat buu

>nigger
But he was reincarnated as a poo.

Nope that would be Cell.

>poo
Close, I'd say more like a pacific islander
That's a stupid opinion. The cell saga is better than the buu saga in almost every respect.

>Kid Buu was a childish Super Buu, or a more obvious and less unsettling early Kid Buu.
early Fat Buu*

Cell Saga had actual character development. The Buu saga regressed everyone so that we could go back to having The Goku Show.

Toriyama should be hung for what he did to Gohan and Vegeta in that arc, and for also putting the absolute nail in the coffin for the Z-warriors ever being allowed to be even a little bit competent.

>and for also putting the absolute nail in the coffin for the Z-warriors ever being allowed to be even a little bit competent.
Piccolo just needs to go to another Universe and take more men inside himself (no homo)

This
Buu saga was just plain retarded and you can see they were running out of ideas

I always thought that Vegeta had a cool arc in the Buu saga, but you're making me realize that he had already gone through that arc in a slow, well written way. All they actually did was regress him. I'd say Gohan still develops, just in ways that are not appealing to fans of his who want to see him kick ass and become a hero instead of being a regular guy and a scholar.

Either way it was all done to make room for Goku.

nigger opinion detected

When will people admit this arc was trash? This was by far the most directionless nonsensical mess in DB?
Set up a serious plot about two cyborgs made on Earth that kill all of the Dragon Team and destroy humanity only to have them do nothing because of plot and then randomly throw in a new villain with no hype and loses his flavor just as soon as he's introduced.

Major Problems:
•Goku and Gohan do nothing the entire arc.
•Everyone is completely useless in battle and complicated nothing.
•Pointless Transformations that achieved nothing. Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, and Goku.
•No good fights outside Goku&Cell and Piccolo&17.
•17 & 18 do nothing
•Plot holes destroy everything about cell.
•Vegetas character regresses 100% by completely repeating the same mistakes
•Gohan is somehow the hero even though he did nothing and was gone the entire story.
•History of Trunks get made because nobody believes in 17&18. Damage control.
•Cell wastes his time creating and setting up a ring only to destroy it and make everything generic desert fight.
•Cell has no personality after transforming.
•DragonTeam are 100 jobbers that sit in the crowd and watch everything but waste time training and calling themselves warriors. Pathetic.
•Gohan regresses as a character too. Was willing to fight Freeza and Gero but pussies out on Cell.

DBZ ended at the cell saga and no amount of crybabying can convince me otherwise

You're not alone. Cell saga is grossly overrated because of the father-son Kamehameha that was actually pretty hype, but still managed to make Gohan's one moment in the entire show about Goku.

Seeing as mentioning the ongoing collapse of Funimation due to Chris Sabat running a casting couch for the last 20 years gets DB threads instanuked for some reason I will mention that Funimation is currently collapsing due to Chris Sabat running a casting couch for the last 20 years.

Thank you, And Gohan is a faggot.

>Funimation is currently collapsing due to Chris Sabat running a casting couch for the last 20 years.
Can I get a quick rundown on this?

Android 17 dabbing on Funimation, Sean Schemmeldingdong, and Chris Sabat

imgur.com/a/Y7XmrW7

Imagine willingly getting on the casting couch for fucking anime dubbing. The ladies should be embarrassed and Chris applauded for convincing them it was worth it.

namek saga was the best. but youre almost completely wrong in everything you said. pretty much every line in your post is a gross exaggeration, a flat out a lie, or so subjective it could be applied to any saga.

next time just post what you really meant to say which was just 'i didn't like it!' and spouting bullshit.

Dragonball probably should have ended after the Frieza Saga and definitely should have ended with Cell Saga, which has, as user has autistically yet correctly pointed out above, a lot of problems, chief among them being seemingly endless.

>Dragonball probably should have ended after the Frieza Saga and definitely should have ended with Cell Saga

Attached: 1560106741579.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>tfw 22
>watch Battle of the Gods out of curiosity and nostalgia
>can't even get 15 minutes into it, it's so embarrassingly bad
>guess I'm a grown up now
>now 25
>life has gone to shit
>have a mini breakdown
>watch Battle of Gods again
>really enjoy it this time
>start rewatching series from beginning
>really really get into it, like I'm 7 again.
>it occupies a huge bulk of my thoughts
>within the space of a month I'm a massive weeb who consumes mostly anime
>it's the only thing that makes me happy now
I can't believe this happened to me, I used to laugh at others in this predicament, now look at me.

Attached: Jesus+christ+thats+nasty+_9c78363732e25806c4667f621ca6be5b.jpg (2000x1550, 302K)

>now 25
Begone zoomer

Dragonball is objectively better than 99% of things made in America.

Attached: 12398471293481.jpg (720x950, 71K)

Based Chuck

Presently Sneed.

Cope. Faggot. Cope.

dbz ended after the frieza saga. anything after is meant for cherry picking cool fight scenes

>Android 17
>Being pure of heart enough to ride the nimbus

Well is pure. He never did anything evil.

If Bulma bring a grump is enough to make her not pure of heart, 17 stealing a truck is DEFINITELY too far

its really hard for me to cope. for instance even your first point is mind blowing to me, because the hard fact where you state that goku and gohan did nothing completely conflicts with how gohan killed cell, you know, the main bad guy.

so its like, im like, woah man. everything is a lie. how can i even trust the things ive ever seen.

and like even more than that, man? if i go all the way to your second point, which takes a while because your bullet points are almost as thick as your skull, i get to this hard truth, this mind blowing mind fucker of a well thought out point...

get this.. ok.. get this... everyone? in the entire show? useless in battle. all of them. and so you're probably thinking, woah, oh no, so that must complicate things, right? this is the kicker. complicated? nothing.

i dont think i can cope with even these two brilliant starts make up your first points. so i guess i should just retract my initial statement about you exaggerating and spouting a bunch of bullshit that ultimately adds up to just 'i dont like it'. cause that was totally wrong on my part. apologies due my friend.

Literally only Amerimutts like Cell
>Cell Saga had actual character development
If you call making everyone retarded sure