Did anyone elses’ theater start laughing...

>did anyone elses’ theater start laughing, applauding and cheering during the opening scene where the gay guy gets beat up?

Attached: 56F2739B-F2EF-4555-8621-638ECB58CE20.jpg (600x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I started laughing loudly when they beat up the fag

I just saw it 2 hours ago. I was laughing hard when the word faggoy was yelled. Pennywise was fantastic as well. Kino.

My theater erupted into cheering when the fag got punched. America is finally tired of this gay agenda being forced upon it

Out of curiosity, do they leave the part where it is mentioned It is Female out of this adaptation?

What shithole do you live in?

Hated the movie but would watch it again just to see a faggot get punched.
8/10.

Bruh the awakening is happening.

lol most of the US is generally safe for gays and bisexuals. For transgender people it's a different story.

not in that part but in the kiss scene a big disappointment sound was heard, or maybe it was only me because Im that annoying guy who laughs when there is a jumpscare

the fags were actually the only people I cared about living. They seemed like genuinely nice people stuck in a shit town with shitty people.

I walked out of the theater. Did the kids beat the clown?

>watching part 1
>loud music every time the clown is around
>none of the situations are scary
>clown shakes like a tard when running after them which makes it extra comical
Why do people like this so much?

it was a nice adventure movie with "le dark stuff" I quite enjoyed it but I hated every single second of chapter 2

Thing I 'member + Gritty reboot

Attached: tim.jpg (750x784, 55K)

Los Angeles

Yes. They kept him gender neutral, otherwise pozzed critics would've been up in arms and the precious Rotten Tomato score would be tarnished.

lol LA is a very gay city from what I've seen.

Straights have had enough. All fags and trannies must hang

I kind of expected that given the theme infussion in the rest of the movie. You can't really set up critics to claim It represents toxic masculinity if you explicitly call it female

It could be just as safe if they stop prostituting themselves to niggers who freak out when they find out the ugly woman is really a disfigured man. But degenerates will continue as they are; an abomination to god.

It's social programming. Activists, including marketers and psychologists, have planned mass homosexual acceptance for a long time.
Being gay is now attached to and associated with being:
1. clever
2. charming
3. witty
4. (unfairly) victimized
5. otherwise polite and easy to get along with
6. a regular undercurrent of society that """ignorant""" people don't like
The central doctrine of mass globalhomo acceptance was specifically catered around avoiding debate and winning people over reason, and by slowly moving society by a mixture of shame, exposure, and casual treatment (they're gay? So what!), and by casting traditionalists as brutish, stupid, ignorant, or closeted. This isn't a conspiracy theory, given that you can easily find these books, written decades ago, on Amazon.

Attached: AftertheBall.jpg (1924x2560, 523K)

>scene comes up
>queer gets pummeled
>crowd starts bursting out with laughter and whistling
>big redneck guy with MAGA hat starts chanting >KILL ALL FAGS KILL ALL FAGS
>everyone joins in throwing fists in the air

Heaven

Neil Patrick Harris and Ellen Degeneres were well played for getting that plan to work. They're just charismatic and likable and then they each dropped the bomb that they're gay... and ... it's just hard to dislike either of them. Nobody was particularly surprised about either. So now you had gay star power that people didn't just write off.

I found a lot of the theater laughed after the jump scares, like people would flinch and then laugh.

What does physically being unable to like women that way have anything to do with "tradition"?

I found a lot of people laughed at the fag violencd

Wait

The critics are saying IT represents toxic masculinity?

Just out, same happened with us. A few queers started loudly walking out but they got tripped on the stairs and spat at by the cheering audience. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

I lost my shit when the zombie just drove off with Bowers

Based

there weren't any reactions to that. Nobody really cares one way or the other about gays here. I honestly don't even know if we really have any kind of gay community to be concerned about, no flamers at least that I've seen. So any gay people in the town just kinda.. chill and not make bulletin boards about it.
Which I think if more gay people did, more people would accept them, because nobody would give a shit.

>people
They're things and that's I believe what they like to get called. Its and things. Go look it up.

/pol/cel larping really has taken off

Surprising how effective this is, and how quickly it works. It hasn't worked completely for trannies, but it's getting there.

That book is a huge eye opener.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: AfterTheBallp227.png (1046x804, 961K)

Yes, also a large number of them put on ten gallon hats and started firing pistols in the air whilst whooping in an extremely inappropriate manner.

>getting there
Trannies will never be accepted as they're an illogical, walking delusion. Huge difference between Geoff Capes in a dress complaining about being denied access to the ladies changing room, and Geoff Capes publicising that he likes to fuck other hairy men.

Are you new here? Yea Forums has always hated fags

Nobody cares about bisexuals

You're the new one who probably started using this site in 2012 kys

Kek

I did but nobody else did though I did hear one old guy laughing. I only was because I want to do the same to that smug faggot Xavier Dolan.

hate? no. But they were the butt of jokes and the word fag gets thrown around a lot.

Okay so you're definitely new then

Yeah but it was all me

This
Besides many of them still end up marrying into straight relationships and just cling onto the title to feel special

male to female trannies get a lot of hate, but no one cares about female to male ones as much. They'll probably push it through them, like they did with homosexuality using lesbians.

They're also using women to push pedophilia.

I'm not even the same person you were replying to, just came in here to point out you're a faggot

Monogamy is a social institution designed to bear the next generation in optimimum conditions. Gay marriage is the opposite of this. Also genetic dead ends and sodomy are viewed as distasteful at a biological level

>he doesn't agree with my politics
>he must have a shitty life and just be unhappy
>yes that's it

Attached: 1567792633697.jpg (333x333, 15K)

>cope faggot

I couldn’t stop audibly laughing. Made the couple next to me uncomfortable but it brought me so much joy to see a fag pummeled

No laughing but I heard some very audible sighs when the guys kissed maybe even an “oh god”

So great seeing people universally hate pickle suckers

They laughed when the grandma walked out of camera in the corridor

Guarantee I’ve been here longer than you limp dick

It was all fine and good until the bottom opened his mouth. Seemed like a really sweet couple and suddenly they turned into a couple of edgy assholes. Granted they were in a hostile environment, I'm not really sure why they wouldn't have logically put themselves in that situation to begin with.

inb4 >gays >logic

yeah there were a lot of laughing reactions to Pennywise's goofy movements.

When the queers kissed. The audience started throwing tomatoes at the scrren

Sorry, but faggotry is less distasteful than breeding.