ITT: We post absolutely kino British comedy series

ITT: We post absolutely kino British comedy series
This one is fucking based.

Attached: kinotweeners.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvr6X054xLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ciV-5YFYJfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4eb089a0e3c3e72d238ad7b2db8c0a6f.jpg (1241x1600, 388K)

What part from UK does that show take place?

Hillingdon, North West London. Filmed in my neighbourhood so I could literally have existed in the universe. Filmed at my school

It's hard to laugh at them for being losers when they're all Chads compared to me. They're normies idea of what losers are like.

London? I always had the impression that Jay had a northern accent. I'm not from UK btw.

>British comedy

Yeah, I'll pass.

Ok Am*rican

Attached: p020y15f.jpg (640x360, 51K)

But that’s not Peep Show

Peep Show obviously. Anything by Shearsmith and Pemberton. Limmy's Show. IT Crowd has some fucking amazing episodes and some less amazing ones to go with it. Fleabag is alright too but I can already imagine what the general consensus here would be

It's for virgins and faggots.

Now we're talking.

Hasn't aged well, unfortunately.

For degenerate comedy I kinda like Keith Lemon's game show

Lorry Wankers!

Time Trumpet

comfy af

The name of the show inbetwreners meant they were inbetween nerd and chad

That's why they're called the "Inbetweeners." They're not cool, they're not absolutely pathetic like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvr6X054xLY

Attached: Dad's_Army.jpg (363x274, 16K)

I never saw the series, but a friend of a friend got us to see the movie.
It's pretty good, made several other friends watch it afterwards.

The movies are shite, especially the second one.

Nah mate, about as Southern /London suburb as they come

>only one mention of Brass Eye and or The Day Today
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ciV-5YFYJfo

Attached: E9347501-9291-4755-BA61-708A7D934193.jpg (250x354, 132K)

The show clearly expects you to laugh at them for being losers though. Like when the nerdy one gets with a girl and he's such an inexperienced virgin that he doesn't know how to have sex properly and just starts humping her.

The concept might have originally been for them to be "inbetweeners" as the name says but the sole punchline of a ton of the jokes is just "look at these losers lol".

Are you lot mental? They're called inbetweeners because they're sixth formers, stuck in the awkward years BETWEEN school and university.

Shouldn't you lot be asleep right now?

After going back and watching The Young Ones and Bottom I've gotta say Comic Strip Presents is the best of Rik, Ade, and Nigel's stuff.

You dumb shit.

You didn't answer my question

I don't think you understand what role they were supposed to fill

>COME WITH US NOW...

Attached: mighty.jpg (875x491, 214K)

swear they explain it in the first episode it's because they're inbetween nerd and chad

but will is a incel and jay is an autist so really those two definitely arent inbetweeners

I'm from Britain and most of these shows are dross

Blackadder is they only real good one

More like Jay is the incel and Will is the autist. Jay's the only one who never scores in the show.

Attached: peep.jpg (500x310, 28K)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pevxzKE5uY

Attached: EggandSoup.png (1614x1322, 2.99M)

Cringe libtard show.

10/10
Criminally underrated opinion

Theyre called "Inbetweeners" because thyre not quite losers and not quite cool kids.

it had like 2 funny episodes

no it isn't an bloke dad meme. this series is literal perfection. the best comedy to come out of the uk.

Attached: 3456789.jpg (630x1200, 105K)

Absolute kino

Attached: 1566989105848m.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

the show's DVD commentaries (where they all stay in character throughout and add a ton of extra jokes) are also kino

It hasn't aged well at all. Most of it comes across like 2005-era Youtube lolsorandum humour.

Can't it be both?

hahaha!!! IKR!!! Literally I was in my aunts living room every single night watching this shit XDDD I was caught by my dads date at one time, and I was just watching the commercial with my mouth dropped to the floor whenever I saw the hot women, Cameron stole my heart so freaking much and I wanted to see her a whole lot more.
My aunt would be sleeping in the middle of the night each day and I was barely even 10 years old trying to lift up her blanket so that I could make out with her stomach and although she was a fucking fat piggy blonde, I didn’t have anyone else to sneak on, she would come out of her bathroom though at times and I was barely even 10 years old trying to molest her and though I was acting more like I wanted to beat her up or something cause I didn’t know as a kid how to fight lolol but as well though when she was in her room, I carefully at times opened her door very slightly and waited for her to be 100% naked and that’s when I’d be flying in her room hugging her waist cause I didn’t know as a kid which part of her I wanted like crazy, and I was only ever seen mostly looking at her vagina and I didn’t even know what the hellnanvagina was as a kid, it looked more like that she got a huge cut under her butt and nowadays I however now know that’s how all women’s butts look, as if their painfully cut open a hole underneath their butts and I always thought my aunt needed a doctor to look at that hole she had, though I laugh today thinking that’s the part babies come from?! I thought to myself wtf that’s way to small for a baby to fit out of and thought since some women are absolute sluts why doesn’t a woman hide stuff in stores in their vaginas instead lmfao I mean it looks like a good hiding place and stores aren’t allowed to see women’s vaginas on camera anyways XDDD

How'd you fellers like Man to Man with Dean Learner? Holness does a damn good job with all his characters, but I consider locking him down as the "only" guest is a bit limiting, especially since the funniest bits come from Dean himself

Based. Polly had some nice knockers.

What I remember doing lastly though was the silliest thing ever, I always wondered how tf she puts on her bras cause I was like it looks painful seeing her even trying to put one on XDD so when she was at work and I had my days off from school, I one time decided to try on one of them on by looking in her closet, but everything looked the fucking same, I couldn’t see anything other then these fucking napkin like things and I took one out, tried fitting it on, though I was absolutely to small to fit one on cause my aunt was a fat fk lolol and I knowadays realized it was her fucking underwear and I felt like throwing up one time cause I was like this is nothing a hot woman wears, she doesn’t even have a single skirt cause she would’ve been way to fat to look pretty wearing any single skirt, she’d have to lose fucking 3000 lbs as she looked like a fucking sumo wrestler and though she was a fucking bitch as well.
Omfg though when my dad heard from her that I was trying to drink out of one of her boobs she screamed to the top of her lungs and went to the staircase and hollered for him and she said I’m trying to suck on one of them, I was brought to my room and played my Nintendo games but from downstairs I can hear my dad saying who the fuck cares that’s what a woman is supposed to do with their breasts is simply drink the milk from them or even if their empty how was I supposed to know what breasts tasted like? So that’s literally what my dad said and though she still went to the staircase every other time I tried to suck on one of them and one time threatened to kick us out of her house, I was like what a fucking stupid begging for cash all the time fat fucking pig of a woman, literally she had a very small payment receiving job, she was looked at everyday angrily by her staff and looked like the customers wanted to see her get the boot out of the store she worked for.

This.

I HAVE MANGINA. LAUGH.

I FUCK STUMPS.

Today since years ago, my dad tells me she has had suicidal thoughts and wanted to see us so much where we live nowadays and I thought it’s great to see she’s finally not a fucking piggy blonde anymore and looks like a pregnant Britney Spears anyways, I thought she has the body of her, but her face looks like a 2 month old pizza I mean for real, nowadays she likes to go out, but she still gets called fatty every single day by the neighbor kids, and I literally felt like if only she was a lot more different then, and then she might’ve had a chance to not look like a giant pig everywhere she goes, but now she just has suicidal thoughts and I’m thinking the fuck does she do nowadays besides sit in her house 24/7?! Lol

It's decent, like a solid prototype of their Darkplace incarnations. But Darkplace is still what I'd consider to be the 'perfect' versions of Dean/Garth.

There's loads of jokes where they're dicks to people worse off than them with the punchline being how hypocritical arseholes they are.

This. The fat american guy is particularly obnoxious.

The show is overall not that great, but Brian Butterfield is God-tier and a few of the sketches/impressions (e.g. Kitchen Gun) land well.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=22t-pmWc8PQ

Attached: Butterfield.png (1534x1434, 1.5M)

Would recommend Bruiser for people who are into British sketch comedy. It's a bit like an early Mitchell & Webb.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LeaAljsy7s
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA6ksn6oNYk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=35jGuuQw9Us
www.youtube.com/watch?v=02a723LsoFA