NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST MAKE MOVIES ABOUT MEN

NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST MAKE MOVIES ABOUT MEN

Attached: BBAB1A81-1505-4755-9BD6-C0B2B1C4CCC6.jpg (750x958, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jaYJx7yeI
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/120463480/#120463480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love being male goddamn

We truly do live in a clowny clown world.

the movie goes hard
love from kazakhstan
i hate women so much it's unreal

Is it just me? Or is it getting crazier or there?

this

I thought it was easier to be a girl?

The problem with this movies is not that the protagonist is a man. The problem is that this movie is legitimizing being a weirdo and a crazy psycho that kill innocent people because he is a loser and don't get posi.

THIS

Attached: claps desk.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Depends on how attractive you are when you’re young

>t. Veronica

>Protagonist
>Movie is about THE iconic capeshit villain

>this movie is legitimizing being a weirdo and a crazy psycho that kill innocent people because he is a loser and don't get posi
define innocent

Only insofar as getting a free ride if youre a decently attractive female. But even then your value drops once you hit 30 where as a white man you only appreciate in value.

Attached: ED873A7E-A062-42D2-B061-E936AE9A0E6A.png (861x758, 26K)

>Sheding a light on societal issues is enabling them
?!?!?

based khazak poster

>"protagonist" means good guy

retard

>where as a white man you only appreciate in value.
So only white males go up in value?

And that's a good thing!

These uh "civilized people"...they'll EAT each other...

Attached: 1530649078650.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Only when things dont go our way

The father of Bruce Wayne. What did he do to justify that Joker kills him?

uh you can't post this

No but saying that is funnier

How come OP begs for the mods to delete threads about picture related, but then makes threads like OP?

Attached: file.png (587x820, 121K)

Joker doesn’t kill the Wayne’s. A guy named joe chill does
>hurrrr he does in the movie!
Nope. Script even says jokers shenanigans inspires the guy to shoot them

Only up to like 25, no one wants them after that.

>saying that is funnier
To who?

whom

>or there

Attached: 1523477569054.jpg (250x250, 13K)

NOOOOO DELETE THIS !!! THINK ABOUT THE ADVERTISERS. THINK ABOUT HIROSHI

Forgive my retardation. I still don't see a problem, we've had movies much older than Joker that focus on terrible people. Like A Clockwork Orange, or Bronson. What's the deal? And we already know he's a bad guy.

Attached: Down-Syndrome400.jpg (400x299, 43K)

only in MMOs

>claim that society gives unfair advantages to men
>act surprised when the best actors are men because they've been given unfair advantages
i dont know what they want. For things to be really bad for awhile

I'M GONNA SAY IT

Attached: haha.png (667x583, 453K)

Protagonist = main character

What shenanigans does Joker cause anyway? I find it weird based on the trailer that he can apparently go around causing havoc, harrass Thomas Wayne, and even go on a talk show without getting arrested. Obviously they know his real identity.

So Arthur doesn't kill Thomas Wayne in this movie?

Is there seriously a podcast dedicated to judging movies based on whether or not two women talk to each other?

YOU GUESS RIGHT YOU TOASTY ROASTY :^)

>>"I can't believe Venice pulled this shit again," one female filmmaker tells THR. "Not only do they basically snub women,
SEEEEEEEEETHE OF THE YEAR LMAO

ABSOLUTELY BASED VENICE

Attached: 1567916662119.jpg (1053x939, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0

Attached: Venice.jpg (1059x723, 172K)

To me

NOOOOOO YOU MUST HAVE 50% FEMALE DIRECTORS EVEN IF THEY ALL SUCK

FUCKING BIGOTS ART IS NOT ABOUT MERIT ITS ABOUT DIVERSITY

UGH FUCKING SHITLORDS

BUMP OP
are you a marketer?

Attached: trump.png (587x564, 323K)

I'm aware, that's why I pointed out we have movies older than Joker that focus on terrible people as the MC. Like Alex and Charles Bronson. And these are much older than Joker. It's not a big deal.

>he's still at it

I think this is more about the Pedophile rapist not the Joker.

Why do leftists literally prove their own rhetoric wrong?

“Multiculturalism” is just a facade used to attack anything white. It’s an oxymoron because white culture isn’t allowed to be expressed.

does someone really take a 40 year old comic strip joke seriously?

Why can't you explain the double standards? When we discuss the real narrative of this flick and the fake "outrage" you beg for the mods and scream /pol/

Those are older movies. Different times

Has this person even seen the film?

wHiTe PeOpLe HaVe No CuLtUrE

>joker
>iconic
Manchildren and Yea Forumsmblr capeshitters are a miniscule and unimportant audience.

Yeah

Whoa when did they make a live action Evangelion?

everyone who replied to you is wrong
even without the youth/looks, you're still more valued than almost anything else. the government, laws, and just the general public are on your side. it's never a womans fault and they can do no wrong. the only people who ever call you on your shit are other women or incels. when it's incels you can say "who hurt you?" and they're instantly wrong.

Omg so smart! Guys did you know Jews run Hollywood?!

Attached: 1567319389786.png (604x630, 334K)

Me too, though it's hard. I think that's what I like about it.

It's a journey.

Makes me upset when I see f2m people because they're such fucking faggot parodies of men.

If a character has theme park rides built over it, it's iconic in my book.

>the kind of shit some annoying hipster chick you may have been fucking around with in 2006-2009, listened to

Based & redpilled Venice is a gigachad, user.

Attached: D7DA2F80-6C0A-4AA5-913D-20D8DF1B8A50.jpg (928x523, 118K)

>even without the youth/looks, you're still more valued than almost anything else. the government, laws, and just the general public are on your side. it's never a womans fault and they can do no wrong. the only people
This. Anyone saying otherwise is from a third world country(USA and the UK excluded)

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=s6jaYJx7yeI
what did they mean by this?

To me.

>tfw you're a straight white male and more than half the world rages at you for merely existing

Attached: 1547846123400.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Attached: 34324324324.png (1598x818, 829K)

You best start respecting us soon, Stacy. It's an incel world now, and you're just living in it.

Its easier to be black and a girl but then their own self destructive behavior generally negate any privilege they get

Same, there's really no real reason to desire being a woman. Men get respected more, get more positions of power, get paid more and make people scared easier.

Bump shill.
Don't prove the people you larp as right
>Marketers will say whatever their paid to say. Their latest tactic when called on their shit is to abandon the thread and just start another one shortly after it dies.

He looks like Jake Gyllenhall in Nightcrawler's older brother

Sneed + n------ =

Attached: snickers_50g_single__32665.1519945996.1280.1280.jpg (1200x1200, 74K)

No
He shoots 3 Wall Street type guys on the subway and that starts an “us vs them” riot against the higher class in Gotham. And later on in the news says how they were gunned down by someone during the chaos

No one gives a fuck about mikes cold ass take.

>dood jews run Hollywood
>this movie isn’t ACTUALLY going to be about white identity
>fight club was subversive

Wow what a genius let’s discuss this at length so you can stroke your dick

>white
>culture

Sitting in your bedroom watching anime and eating mayonnaise doesn’t count as culture honky.

Knickers?

But you haven't actually seen the movie. How do you know what the themes and messages of it are?

>movie based around villain bad!
>stories can't have evil characters!
>only the good guy gets to win!

Why are shills so scared of the truth about their propaganda flick?

Yea Forums mods are kikes and shabbos.

Playing games on a harder difficulty is more rewarding

Attached: 34324324324.png (1598x805, 1.11M)

Neither does stealing bikes and killing toddlers in drivebys Tyrone

Which is?

Playing on easy mode is nothing to be proud of, though.

>Post on the jewish entertainment board
>Complain about jews
You do realize you're as stupid as a klan member who listens to rap and complains about the genre having too many niggers, right?

why do this autistic website care so much about random tweet from random people? it's like replying to a retarded user here. fuck off with that shit. enjoy being retarded your entire life

Neither does sitting in your tiny Singapore hive cell apartment full of piss bottles and complaining about white Chads on /r/AsianMasculinity.

It's more rewarding to be a man

women are only better in that it's easier for them to get laid and progress in society

But psychologically and physically men are superior

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/120463480/#120463480

What an incredibly evil low standard.

>right wing is avant garde

What a time to be alive.

just being born is le epic troll now..what a time to be alive

Attached: dubsguy1.jpg (607x459, 40K)

Del Torro had a contract to make one, but it got cancelled, so he made Pacific Rim instead.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 7.04.57 PM.png (758x578, 697K)

No from YOU. In your own words.

the easiness depends fully on males still..think about that

Attached: 34324324324.png (1598x805, 1.24M)

Yeah it's hilarious how obvious it's become with this flick
>joker trailer comes out
they vanish
>day after
they're here all day
>reviews come out
they vanish
>day after
back again
It's been happening with star shit 9 too

It’s not even necessarily right-wing, being white is just considered a taboo offense now. White leftists get shit on by fellow cucked whites and niggers also.

nice digits

easier to be a whore maybe

imagine being a woman HAHAHAHAHA

You know how it's pathetic when some /pol/tard spergs because some movie with a female/minority protagonist does well? That's something you only see here, or from nobodies on Twitter, but because of our literal society, it's acceptable for people with public images to do it, but from a left-wing perspective.

Makes you think...

Ok, now whats your standard? Put some skin in the game, son.

he's literally just a charlie chaplin who kills people

whores are not women. they are fuck holes

Stay mad roastie scum

>libs entirely glossing over that polanski is STILL getting awards
Typical

Attached: 009.jpg (740x740, 39K)

still should have doubled it to zero

incels killers and pedo rapists aren't men

>CORINGA
What the fuck is this shit? Even in Spain that we are famous for translating titles and being ridiculous we have just call it Joker because everyone knows that name.

Attached: 23434234.png (640x948, 528K)

No, they think Joker getting a Golden Lion is just as "Evil" as Polanski still getting awards. Literal clown world

I just woke up from a dream in which I was the joker
AMA

The poster for Germany is more black. Also "Oktober I'M KINO"

Attached: 324324342.png (508x720, 324K)

Based and epic. And how do you feel about Jews bro?

How wet were your undies.

love them
thats why i'm hyped for this movie

Did you talk to Veronica

Roasties fear the kino

Women have things set up for them to be "easier" (although these are things that are generally bad for them in the long run, since they're distractions from HAVING CHILDREN), but women are also highly neurotic, extremely obsessed with doing what they're told (with finding what authorities want from them and submitting to these demands) and their IQ clusters around the middle, so they get put in difficult positions. I'd frankly rather the intellectual independence of a man.

>make bad movies get no representation

It's the same with nigs, only everyone had to pretend that "Get Out' was anything but competent and 'Black Panther' was even Thor 2 tier.

Whom've.

Lol, how many scenes they copied frome Taxi Driver or King of Comedy?

Attached: 324324324342.png (500x625, 341K)

Women have to plop down an egg one day per month and their vagina is sore for the entire day. The loss of an egg is the decrease of fertility.

sure, but i dont want a dick inside me

tons

Attached: 1564093692709.jpg (1794x4528, 1.08M)

Ooooh that guy is the guy from Boardwalk Empire, the loser brother of Nucky.

Attached: 34343234.png (633x813, 1.28M)

Eleven I’ve never seen anyone writing, or walking down a street or watching tv or talking to someone in a movie before fucking hacks

>De Niro said that Murray was conceived in the spirit of his earlier role. “There’s a connection, obviously, with the whole thing,” said De Niro, from his Tribeca offices, while doing interviews for the upcoming Tribeca Film Festival. “But it’s not as a direct connection as the character I’m playing being Rupert many years later as a host.”

If you don't see the inspiration with Taxi Driver and King of Comedy you are just blind.

I think this gets a pass because Scorcese was involved in production and Bobby D is in it. It's also a smart referencing since Film has always been a major influence on comic books.

Neither does eating spice doused food in your small Brampton house that you share with 3 families while Chad fucks your sister

This photo is in the official page of the movie in IMDB. Would it be a little tribute or reference?

Attached: 32423423434.png (1087x592, 1.04M)

like most plebs here praising Jokester he hasn't seen either

>Oktober I'M KINO
This is /our/movie. It's gonna be so great you guys

Attached: 1514507353048.png (499x499, 185K)

checked

it is if you just want to live your life comfortably
it helps to be male in order to achieve greatness though (this comes with higher risks of being total falitore too though)

Coringa is quite an iconic name for brasil as well.

>How do recreate a decadent 1970s New York?
>Garbage, lots of garbage in the streets...

Attached: 32121312123.jpg (1777x999, 323K)

Who would have thought that taking role models for boys out of the mainstream would make them turn elsewhere for masculinity

Good riddance, left.

>Laying your garbage bags in the streets
Do coasties really..?

What's with all the hate for this? No one outside of Venice has seen it yet.

I think the influences are clear but claiming jokester “copies scenes” from either based on screen caps from the trailer is out right retarded. Let’s at least see it before we say it’s ripping something off.

They hate it because the lead is a straight white male who isn't Thor kind of "hot".

Would you dress like this to go to work? What would be the reaction from the people? Would they laugh at you and some bullies would try to beat you? Or would they be scared and would call the police because they think you are dangerous and the police would take you out of the train?

Attached: 324324342.png (500x799, 640K)

Just goes to show how eager brainlets are to shit on something.

It still looks like that in some areas.

I think it's ilegal to wear a mask nowadays.

Attached: suicide rate.jpg (1024x654, 76K)

Wasn't New York in the 1970s really shitty? I thought films like Taxi Driver, Rumble in the Bronx, and The Warriors portrayed it as a general ghetto with lots of cool graffiti.

Dude we already know half of the movie. I have not read all the leaks but I think half of the movie or more is on those leaks. Also, that image that he posted is so obvious that the scenes are inspired by those 2 movies. And it's also very obvious that the character in itself and his story is inspired by Rupert Pupkin.

In my experience on public transit 100% of the people would just ignore you.

>(((joaquin phoenix)))

>(((roman polanski)))

Gee, I wonder why.

That basically the 70s in NY. It's just missing graffiti.

But why? Because they are afraid or because they don't care? Or because they are used to see many crazy people in the train?

>the lead is a straight white male
So Hispanic people are white now?

Yes. Kill yourself.

Make that 20

Are you sure? I've seen black Hispanic people before.

>XOAKIN OINIE
Why do they translate names in Greece? That's very very retarded. Names are not translated.

Attached: 342323.png (500x741, 663K)

are they both actually Jewish?

Jews are white now or only when your marketing masters tell you to say they are?

Joaquin is hispanic, Polanski is just white.

*jewish

I too am sick of these SJW feminsts hating us white men. I already reserved my seat for the opening night of Warner Brothers presents The Joker. I've also bought tickets for each night that week. I suggest my fellow incels do the same and support the uprising. Gamers rise up. Gangweed. Bottom text.

Attached: 1344188779477s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

In my city the military is at the train station.

you wish.

The latter. If a nutjob realizes you are aware of them they will focus on you, and that never goes well.

nah according to their Wikipedia you're wrong about both

Yes, but I work in a circus

Retard

They might think he’s a street performer or something. Not too out of the ordinary.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: roman-polanski.png (482x656, 244K)

it's during a garbage strike

Good. Polanski is a great director and a film jury is there to judge cinematography elements not a person´s morals and whatnot.