Today, Scooby and the gang meet

Today, Scooby and the gang meet...

Attached: CWZ0V-1539716185-955-quizzes-scooby_main.jpg (1200x628, 49K)

Bane

Sans

sneed

Attached: 807.png (640x480, 483K)

What's /tv's/ favourite episode?

Sam and Dean Winchester

Attached: hammer and ass.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

Shadman

We see a pair of old men walking home alone at night from a bar. They're merry and drunk, singing folksongs and badly slurrying the words, when all of a sudden they're attacked by what appears to be a giant, 6 foot Caterpillar with razor sharp teeth, and giant, bear-like claws".

Old man #1: GADZOOKS! IT'S THE CANTER PILLAR! COME BACK FROM THE NETHERWORLD TO CLAIM OUR DIRTY, SINFUL SOULS! EYIIIIIGHAAHH!!

Old man runs away screaming, but his friend is claimed by the Canter-Piller...

NEXT SCENE:

The mystery machine is shown driving down a dirty old country road in the middle of nowhere. Shaggy and Scooby are playing card games in the backseat and making balony sandwhiches, while Freddy and the girls are commenting on how awful the weather is, and Fred says something generic like "I can't see a thing in this weather!"

Daphe: Wait Fred, I think I see something up ahead! Look, there's someone standing in the middle of the road!....

Attached: adam-sandler-9542505-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Kek this real?

They pull over and see who it is. Freddy slides down the window.

Collective gang: ADAM SANDLER!

Adam: Oh, hey kids, how ya doin'? Listen, I'm kind of in a bit of jam here, my car broke down a few miles back,and I was wonderin' if I could maybe hitch a ride into town?

Fred: Gee, sure thing Mr. Sandler! Hop in!

*Mysterious driving music plays as the gang make their way down the highway closer to town.*

>they see someone in the road
"DONTCHA JUST LOOOVE HALLOWEEN?"

in b4 ban

yep

Attached: son of a bitch.webm (1280x720, 1023K)

WHAT

>tfw no R-rated scooby movie

Donald Trump

>balony

Megaman

Attached: 1563770367346.png (493x460, 240K)

you

whatever you think of Supernatural that episode was briddy damned kino

>UUUUUUHHHHHHHH AAAHHHKM

Attached: 1567923395584.jpg (1371x2160, 317K)