Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: ben-affleck-chris-evans.jpg (850x460, 233K)

Who gives a shit?

>A genius billionaire playboy with a suit of armor that's able to beat one of most powerful beings in DCEU

Vs.

>A manlet from Brooklyn in poor health who got the super syrup into a 6ft beefcake and was barely able to hold Thanos even though he got bitch slap into oblivion

I would say Batman because at least he was able to handle going toe-to-toe with Superman and still won at the end p

Yeah but he only beat Superman because he has a lame weakness it's retardedly easy to exploit. What's Cap weakness, big titty chicks from the 40's?

sharp bones are not lame

> What's Cap weakness, big titty chicks from the 40's?
a 9mm pistol

Attached: file.png (360x553, 434K)

Well I agreed that yes superman does have a lame weakness that is retarded. Cap is still human and still easily susceptible to bullets, punches, toxins etc.

This

I mean batman obviously. Even if he's unprepared he's got so much shit on him all the time that he could still beat his ass. But it's ultimately a pointless question because one of the characters is an MCU one meaning that literally anyone can beat them if the writers feel like it. And I'm guessing the DCU is the same.

but batman doesnt use guns

DC. Because they get to be apart of a successful universe.

Cap has the hammer now, so cap

that ones does

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 831K)

>A genius billionaire playboy with a suit of armor
That's basically Iron Man and Cap held his own against him in Civil War, and Stark's suit(s) are undeniably more advanced than Batman's armored BvS suit.
You can dish out all kinds of hurt on Cap and he'll just get up and tell you he can do this all day.

Fuck you and fuck you cinematic universe. It was an alright concept that led to an age of garbage. DC should just make standalone movies/movie franchises and let marvel run the cinematic universe shit into the ground.

>big titty chicks from the 40's
Cap is truly our guy

Attached: 1453848576471.jpg (1424x2000, 964K)

*your

Batman would beat the shit out of him while giving a speech about how he’s a flawed person.

>That's basically Iron Man and Cap held his own against him in Civil War

Lol no. Iron Man went 1v2 and whooped both Cap and Bucky.

I don't know, man. He looked like he was struggling in the 1v2.

>I want to speak with your manager, NOW!

Cap would win. For one simple reason.
He is worthy

Iron/Batman use tools (suit and weapons), Cap is barehanded (inb4 shield. It's for defence, doesn't have offensive capabilities)
If cap uses mjolnir he'll rekt them both
In a fist fight without any shield or suit or armor, Cap will beat them

>captain america bread this sexy tit cow for children who grew up during the white utopian that was the 1950's

why live bros

I'm gonna assume it's with their mostly normal melee gear and that captain america doesn't use a sniper rifle or that batman comes with his plane or stuff like that.

Batman is peak-human, but Captain America has super-human physical qualities. Batman is smarter and has more training of various hand to hand fighting.

Normal people can fight with captain america, so I think his strength isn't impossible to overcome.
I think Batman wins by a hair.

>bread

y-yes ms. Peggy, that's me, I-I am the manager

Attached: 1531364700171.jpg (646x595, 46K)

Based

>Cap is still human and still easily susceptible to bullets, punches, toxins etc.

Cap took a bullet center mass in Winter Soldier and it barely slowed him down.

Iron Man only won when he put his suit on AI auto pilot in murder mode

Until then Cap was punching it to pieces

bruce on venom sans armor

Attached: 1558591964400.jpg (500x578, 49K)

Imagine being married to this insatiable woman with incredible stamine in bed.

Attached: Hayley Atwell 01.jpg (596x800, 209K)

>> (inb4 shield. It's for defence, doesn't have offensive capabilities)

ignores the multiple times where cap flicks or bashes people with his shield

cap wins since he has better feats and durability. we've seen him:
>outrun highway traffic
>gets blown up into a bus and walks away unscathed
>leap from or off of buildings unharmed
>holds back a small helicopter from taking off
>walks through nerve gas unaffected
>kicks people 15 feet away
>launch an early hydra soldier 10 feet in the air

never saw dccu bats put up any of this without the use of gadgets