Hey Alan, SEX!

hey Alan, SEX!
>meeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn

Attached: MEEEEEEEEEEN.jpg (630x420, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PwWl3Rsb1KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with aids-ridden trannies

Essential degenerate-core

What would people think about this show if it aired in current yrar?

>UNCLE CHARLIE PLS PULL MY FING3R
>*braaaaapaap*
>I THIGN I SHARTTED MYSELF LOL

meeeeeeenn

Attached: jake.jpg (306x320, 14K)

It's sad that this is probably the last sitcom of its kind

the worst piece of shit literally

The final episode is absolute kino

Didn't it just end a few years ago though?

It was fucking awful though

Christ no this show is absolute dogshit.

>t.

Attached: 1566161711507.png (352x425, 7K)

Hey Alan, pay rent!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Best sitcom ending ever youtu.be/PwWl3Rsb1KE

t. chaim

Two and a Half Men is made fun of relentlessly on this board because it’s so shit. They recycled the same 3 jokes over and over again for a decade.

LOL so random

kandi was a legend. i still check her instagram and shes a wine aunt now. feels bad man

Attached: April_Bowlby%20(26).jpg (960x528, 213K)

2011 or something.

Isn't she on Doom Patrol or some capeshit now?

wow time goes fast

God the early seasons of this show are so fucking comfy.
Perfect background noise.

Attached: IMG_20190414_191139.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

The malicious banter between Charlie, Alan and Judith was top tier comedy kino.

I loved this show until Charlie left.

>Charlie: "He's the brother I never had, Alan."
>the actor is Charlie Sheen's brother in real life

first 3 seasons are puro kino

>I was Paul.
>meeen

Kino

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]

Charlie was the heart of the series

>show kills charlie
>show kills itself as a result
very meta and self-aware, nice.

Yes. She's going nicely mommy

Attached: rita.png (1091x497, 826K)

Based

The guy went on to produce like 6 more shows exactly like it

2bh it was so unpopular after its first initial seasons that all the sexist jokes and stuff just went under the radar. It wasn't even really worth complaining about.

9/10 New network sitcoms are exactly like it

Never thought she'd mommy up after seeing her in Two and a Half Men.

Chuck Lorre used to write for cartoon shows but was bullied mercilessly by Ren and Stimpy’s creator Jon Kricfalusi so much he quit to get into jingles/sitcoms

Got a problem with Two and a Half Men, bud?

Attached: 1565046171596.png (1010x1200, 793K)

Two and a Half Men became so mean spirited after the first three seasons that having it end on a genuinely heartwarming note would've been nice.