Name one thing waingro did wrong

name one thing waingro did wrong

Attached: Heat-1995_-scary-kevin-gage-as-Waingro.jpg (600x430, 34K)

He got it on with the security guard. Drew too much heat to Neil's crew.

He was an amateur and a psychopath. There's no room for bloodthirsty lunatics on a crew full of professionals.

that security guard was making a move man, he had to get it on

Be an unshaven degenerate who paid for sex.

LYNCH DONT KILL THE HOSTAGES

Serial killing

Burglary
Rape
Bank robbery
Theft
Torture

why the fuck did Neil go back for waingro seriously, I watched this with my boyfriend not long ago and that part was just dumb
>inb4 hurrrr scenes women will never understand
literally made zero sense, he was in the clear

>kills the nigger and takes all her money
uuuuuuuhhhh...

He snitched after being caught for an unrelated crime.

Fucking duh.

He had to get revenge, his mistake was the woman, she gave him away. He would have been able to slip away if she wasn't a sore thumb.

Why did Neil even hire him in the first place? You could really put the whole thing down to poor selection on his part.

Mann crammed the women into the movie, nearly killing it. Remove all the extraneous women, and you’d have a super tight film. Unless, of course, his point was that women fuck up men.

He seems redundant, you don't need two people in the wrecker, and four is enough to search the truck cover the guards and be a lookout. Fuck up a tight crew with a cowboy looking for anything heavy.

He had to get it on

Watts made sense and worked but the rest really dragged it down, I agree. If you watch his other stuff he just cant help himself, he has to shoehorn in a romance subplot, like in collateral or black hat.

The point is that you have to walk away from woman if you spot the Heat around the corner

The bastard made my man Michael resort to shitty actions that made me despise him.

Attached: Why.png (788x645, 422K)

Did you miss his monologue about how if you feel the heat no matter what you get the fuck out? He was true believer to that philosophy all the way down to the end of the line.

Left without his refill like a spastic

Opened the hotel room door thinking he could handle Neil

huh, just watched this last night. I wanted more heist and less romance, but I get what they were going

going for*

I think it's a good balance. The heist scenes that do go down are REALLY good

Love interests in general are a tired as fuck trope, see Mindhunter lesbians. If Heat cut out all that nonsense it would be a 90 minute film.