You KNOW what happens when you post celeb nudes. You wanna end up getting banned?

>You KNOW what happens when you post celeb nudes. You wanna end up getting banned?

>Mebbe it's worth it, non?

Attached: 20190906_094937.jpg (854x640, 177K)

>I post what I WANNA post

Attached: Wolverine_Logan.jpg (637x477, 82K)

>Tell the janny I made him a convertible

Attached: CfDxhWnWIAATVQr.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>When I was a child, my people talked while others prepared for bans! They used memes when others used IP bans, and they were destroyed for their troubles. I won't stand by and watch it happen again, I WON'T!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>let me just open this spoiler image
>ARGHHHHHHH

Attached: Prof-X.jpg (970x545, 183K)

I just want to see a good gambit movie but if they make it they will cast a black guy

it would be impossible because hes a cartoony trash character thats impossible to do on film

Gambit is cool when he's among people, he's trash when he's by himself.

Gambit is an omega level mutant, literally he's a top tier s++ mutant who has a great love story, is friends with a black woman and was always a good foil for wolverine and cyclops. His complexity is probably second only to professor x himself wi the morlock massacre and the thieves guild stuff. The only reason he never was in a movie was because Bryan singer felt his personality was too much like wolverine so would outshine him and his powers were too much like cyclops.

Gambit is my favorite marvel characters because he's top tier and has genuine honest to god complexity nobody else could parallel

Theys literally envy character thigh. Name one that could be good without a supporting cast

Attached: 1540600562912.jpg (1484x1076, 220K)

>THIS ONES FOR YOU MOOT!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>complexity
>literally a Cajun sleazebag who is obsessed with rogue

dying

relateable

Who?

I liked him when he was in the antagonist xforce in Exiles. shit was bad ass

Attached: gambit.png (965x1500, 2.63M)

Yes that character is so very common in fiction.

>user who shitposts and thinks hes smart

I can reduce your entire character down to a sentence as well.

He was literally one of apocalypses four horseman and he brought out some of gambits evolved powers. But we see in his comic book that he can transform into a.complete energy Being that can pretty much control everything. At his peak gambit is stronger than Professor Xavier, apocalypse and could potentially challenge galactus brcause of his powers

You literally posted a panel from like one of three comic books I actually own. It's so weird seeing that panel again and knowing anyone else knows about it

im jelly i only ever read it online nice get

Interestingly it was given to me by a classmate cause I told him I like iron man and gambit, didn't even know gambit was going to show up

Yeah I feel like this is a complete asspull from writers to revive interest in a character that had ran its course. Just pointless.

I liked that he could get under Wolverine's skin.

I'm the Wild Man from Borneo.

Attached: 1511282637636.jpg (600x451, 65K)

Man when wolverine called him Cajun you knew gambit was in his head rent free

>Stop! Do you have any idea how much I get paid to clean that up?!

Attached: jubilee.png (500x375, 238K)

>it would be impossible because hes a cartoony trash character thats impossible to do on film
Have you been under a rock the last decade? They've made plenty of capeshit movies about cartoony trash characters already.

>this character is good because he's powerful
You need to be at least 18 to post here.

I mean it's an awesome storyline dude new son straight up took on and beat the dark Phoenix, if they want to do a movie do one where gambit bite the next jean grey dark phoenix

You need to have sex to reply to me

Can charge entire cities wi w look and cause it to explode, can travel dimensions, can fly, can self heal bet than wolverine,was not to love?

this guy gets it

Yeah I guess a story where Gambit becomes strong enough to take on the Dark Phoenix just misses the point of the character to me and is what is wrong with comics to me.

>top tier s++
which means fucking nothing because everyone is.

shit like this. The Ebin Scaleng. ugh.

>who is obsessed with rogue
who isn't

Attached: jtvro.jpg (451x700, 182K)

I mean gambit to me it's a criminal looking for acceptance and somewhat hates himself for things he's done. New son was the evil visions of him anyway. It's what he would have been if he hadn't gone to mr sinister to suppress his powers. And I think gambit not wanting to be new son is exactly what gambit is. He's a self sacrificing playboy with extreme powers

New son looks like the guy from watchmen

ANYONE BUT APOCALYPSE
also:
YOU WERE BORN

Moot is the old owner of this shithole site

>Yeah, you do it for free.