Do normies really judge people who eat alone?

Do normies really judge people who eat alone?

Attached: 1535232.gif (500x250, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hln19l9RtWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an American thing. Just like they judge people who live with their parents until they're 30, it's totally normal here.

seth and evan were anything but normies

Anyone that eats alone in a cafeteria has fucked up badly.

normies judge you on everything

>it's totally normal here.
where?

Italy amico mio

pretty much this, unless it's your first day at school and you're the new kid. I'm autistic so I ate alone every day. But it's different because I didn't care.

it's normal in a lot of parts of the world where the nuclear family is still somewhat intact. in places that still value family and community, no one cares how long young men live at home as it's an asset to have men around.

>tfw hid in the bathroom stall so I wouldn't be THAT kid who sat alone at lunch

Fuck high school. The absolute worst years of my life

Attached: 1937191894719.jpg (540x391, 44K)

Normalfags don't really think about why they think the things they do or feel the way they feel. They just do what everyone else does or what they think everyone else does because that's what everyone else does. And they are happier for it. Just turn off your brain and go with the crowd.

Why the fuck wouldn't you be judged for that? You're literally either rejecting society or society is rejecting you. Either one is a red flag that should be explored. I fucking love the disconnect between "we need a better look at mental health" and "lol who cares if this kid eats alone" Well motherfucker, those are the clues.

Steven Glansberg was based though. Look at how little he cares.

future CEO right there

Is it better to hang out with losers or being alone?

I'm in my mid 30s and live at home (America). I make myself useful by doing things like car repair and maintenance, tech stuff, etc. Today I took down a wasp nest and opened a jar for my elderly mother. Feels good man.

You can ditch the losers.

Depends on the kind of loser. If you mean junkies, thugs, etc. then no. If you mean social lower class (nerds, weirdos, etc.) then yes as long as they don't treat each other badly.

I used to not think so until some girls I had a class with asked me why I sat alone at lunch freshman year

Attached: 1550896840957.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

It's good not to always be alone. I made friends with a couple of the welfare schizos in my town (there are many) just so I have someone to drink with.

I would rather hang out with thugs than a nerd.

This is the real question

Italy is a patriarchal culture, America a borderline matriarchy. It's always been this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hln19l9RtWg

yes

I do.

loser

>kid gets bullied in school
>literally no teachers or counselors give a single shit
>gets punished if they fight back
>gets punished for being in a fight if the bully is hitting them and they're not doing anything anyway
>snaps and shoots up the school
But what were his motives?
Its a mystery this fucked up country will never figure out

Attached: 986d27ea8743cd41539b563f5eef5735cacca2d4071e720fdfb9c0dea4cdb212.jpg (243x255, 20K)

I would lie down and put the laptop speaker next to my` ear and listen to music

I mostly used lunch as a study hall to finish up homework that I never got around to.
I'd just go to the school library and chill, no one would ever say anything. It was pretty peaceful.

Attached: cant seem to find a fuck to give.jpg (450x597, 45K)

What about the midday feeding time? Did you just go hungry and study?

I never got hungry till I got home around 3-4 or whenever.
During lunch i'd just get a coke or whatever to sip on, which was also nice that none of the librarians cared about it, even though there was a strict rule about no food or drinks in there.
There were lots of nice little advantages to being the quiet kid that everyone ignored back then. You could get away with all sorts of shit that other kids got yelled at for. Teachers would just give me an odd look, but then it was like I was invisible.
Or maby they just thought I was slow. I still don't know. Either way, it was nice being able to walk wherever I wanted, be a few minutes late for class without getting tardy, or even just chill under the stairwell before school started.
I felt literally invisible most of the time, and it was great.

Attached: comfy.jpg (400x299, 18K)

>at uni
>eating my lunch in the meal hall between classes like I always too
>some fucking normie and girlfriend come sit at my table
>start trying to make small talk with me
>keep giving them one word answers so they'll fuck off
>just wanted to finish my meal and leave
>they start talking to each other and completely ignore me
>I finish eating, get up and leave
>never see them again
Worst experience of my life. I'm eating alone for a reason faggot

Attached: 1487296888720.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Why not just enjoy the ride? You've decided on the spot you weren't going to have a good time and damn it all if you didn't stick the landing. Why did you choose to be miserable?